The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

C: Pro

SO: the GAO, stared poking around Sandy Funding:: and I'm all about accountability.

Remember that Hurricane fund?
The like crazy billions on top of all that charity money?

Right, so look what I found::The Government Recovery Act?
http://www.recovery.gov/Accountability/Pages/GAOFindings.aspx

So you ready for the link?(just in case slow) :eek:

Look at how they are getting their funding cut, plus being given a larger workload.
http://www.federalnewsradio.com/938...budget-concerns-employees-oversight-advocates

Yeah. And here's a mass punchline(FATANG!)::
"But amid the agency's budget woes last fall, some commentators pointed to the cautionary tale of a former agency: the Office of Technology Assessments.Created in 1972, the OTA was a respected but somewhat obscure congressional office tasked with researching how technology impacted American society and institutions.The agency's esoteric mission collided with an influx of Republican lawmakers intent on shrinking government. In 1995, lawmakers voted to dismantle the agency."

What year? 1995? What library dedication? Who was president?

Yeah.

Yeah. What if this agency was formed, and since it has to take a neutral stance, someone used it to plan the conspiracy of the century::

"In addition to decimating committee budgets, he also abolished two really useful Congressional agencies, the Office of Technology Assessment and the Advisory Commission on Intergovernmental Relations. The former brought high-level scientific expertise to bear on legislative issues and the latter gave state and local governments an important voice in Congressional deliberations.The amount of money involved was trivial even in terms of Congress’s budget."

Kind of like what they are putting the GAO through now.

Look at what the Government Accountabilty Office does:
http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...s-62-trillion-long-term-deficit-andrew-stiles

What's bad about government accountability? Why would any1(s) want to dismantle or overburden an agency like this?
 
Last edited:
C: q88 plot

Before I start this post:
I have no problem with Downey, Jr. He's A+
I am also in love with Zhang Ziyi. Moving right along::

So there has been this hole in the Conspiracy::

BO.Pedophles.Facists

This gap? The rest of the world besides UN and half of Hollywood
Where the heck is all of this money going or coming from and how could it tie them in?
I couldn't place it until:

Gweneth's 'most beautiful' People thingy and her on Ellen.

Yeah. Just wait:: It's scary how much sense this makes.

I couldn't figure out why the company who didn't make that movie she's going to be in (The mouse co did) would promote her since she made pedo clothes. Yeah she did::
...and it makes her a horrible clone monster waste (plus she's no redhead):
*note: This link is terribad and horrid, good luck with it:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...g-backlash-grown-bikinis-girls-aged-four.html

Simon already did this, so she can't cop out and say it was for good reason. Funny how he's the one who was civil and saw the limits...

+ she was on ]\[BC. Owned by T/W which owns People, and competiton for the mouse co.
...but not in Not in 2003:
http://la.indymedia.org/news/2003/04/47530.php
(scroll down it and look) The mouse co owned some of what T/W owns now.

+current T/W: http://www.cjr.org/resources/?c=timewarner

...but the People thing makes no sense unless I was looking too much in the now, so then all of this had to start sooner...

CONSPIRACY REBOOT

..I figured out that the frame work for the current insidious plots started in the 1960s ish (with the hippies) but the money game had to start recently because trillions were no common language in the late 80s::
...but A O L was::
Yeah. The 1st big gimme yo $$ for nothing game.
--> if you have ever used the original A O L, you'd know how controlling it tried to be.

Freedom rang, though, and A O L went fail, but not before it bought T/W, and then removed the A O L from all the paperwork.

But who owned T/W before that? Well:
This Thread Came Up 1st: Yeah:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2135042

Saudi Royal Family? Dead Links? What? They aren't disclosing this info anymore?
Now I was interested:: A game of follow teh $$.

Turns out, this guy made a ton of money and bought it, then sold it right before the A O L deal? What? Only Martha gets in trouble?
http://articles.businessinsider.com/2011-09-13/tech/30148362_1_jack-dorsey-demand-media-dick-parsons

So: all T/W right? Well no. See T/W is owned by a ton of banks::
http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/...er-cables-top-institutional-shareholders.html
Holy Shazbot Batman!!!
What's this? JPMORGANCHASE? Didn't we (US(A)) bail them out? Oh yes we did::
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/19/jpmorgan-chase-government-subsidy_n_1608859.html
...and then they 'lost' it:::
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/15/neil-barofsky-jpmorgan_n_2884506.html

...and then there is this company that owns it in 4 companies::
http://www2.blackrock.com/global/home/AboutUs/index.htm

Who just did what?::
http://www.investmentweek.co.uk/inv...krock-merges-uk-fund-range-as-lyttleton-exits

Yeah.

...but wait there's more:
This is a company that deals in 14 trillion US dollars.
+they own the mouse co too::
http://finace.yahoo.com/q/mh?s=dis+Major+Holders

SO::
-Wasteful government spending goes unregulated.
-then stocks crash, turns out you can manipulate an entire market (thanks Tech stocks).
-then Muslims get blamed for everything that blows up, Jews get a bad rap too.
-then it turns out Communism is ok? What? When did that happen?
-then expert shooting sprees become common place for young people after Columbine.
-then the fake recession begins. Said daily that there is when there is not.
-then the US Military starts to get a bad rap again, blamed for taking orders and sucking funds.
-then green technology shows up, steals $$.
-then BO gets elected cause of Big O and mouse company + HollyWood + Unity.
-then guy with ties to China and Hollywood sells off his stakeholding part of T/W.
-then A O L buys T/W.
-then the Constitution is ignored and trampled to epic levels.
-then the US(A) bails out banks and begins massive borrowing from China, banks owned homes/TW/Mouse.
-then Goverment starts bailing people out instead of promoting consequences to failed decisions.
---->buys banks and a car company and begins to regulate personal freedoms online.
-then the real recession begins, populace is afraid to spend money.
-then NASA gets stabbed, no1 knows what's going on with space anymore.
-then a Hurricane called a Superstorm hits, but it's just a lot of water and government bails out insurance companies and nothing gets fixed.
-then Essential government agencies get receive massive cutbacks, no budget is made, Treasury is lying.
-then BO gets re-elected.
-then it turns out FEMA and HLS are military with lots of guns and tanks.
-then BO's election seems fraudulent, as do his finacial reports, certified info goes pending.
-then a fake school shooting happens when the election results are supposed to be reported.
-then the leadership of every Communist country (except China?) has been reorganized.
-then Lucas sells off his rights and dogma to the mouse company with the worldwide distr network.
-then free drones for all.
-then the suicide rate goes off the charts and people get sick everywhere.
-then Boston blows up and the local police break the law. Two normal citizens get framed. 1dead, 1speechless.
-then TX blows up, no one cares, not even BO the President.
-then T/W + mouse co (owned by same company that deals in amounts close to 1/3 of our current debt) promote pedo lady and her pedo clothing on TV.

So it all runs full circle right back into it's self. Who was around in the government in the 1990s?
Who are their corporate sponsors? Why is government getting into business and forcefully causing stocks to rise at the cost of the citizens?

There is obviously an intentional plot to bankrupt our government and give illegal immigrants amnesty, while at the same time causing intentional terror and lawlessness, while at the same time over arming government agencies that are overstepping their bounds while disarming the citizens via gun grabs masked as insidiously natural violence.

+Crazy Natural Disasters? (see: Global Warming)
+Saudi Royals owned TW?
+some part of China might be being used as a base for massive money laundering?
+Worldwide Pedo Ring a reality?
http://www.strategic-culture.org/ne...racy-is-a-pejorative-term-to-some-elites.html
+Django is bad but I M 3 is ok in Their Land? ??
http://movies.yahoo.com/news/iron-man-3-invades-china-extra-footage-great-2158449.html (oh look, 4d)
+1 company holds 14 TRILLION in investments and ties to the whole World finace (incl EU), and others.

Proof is in the threads. I can sum it all up in a few sentences:

It's easy to make an innocent person seem guilty, and it's easy to prove a guilty person is guilty.
Just follow the money and the Constitutional trampling
Then follow who those people interact with.
Then look for the sad faces in the groups.

***LOL @ User Post #1450/Thread Post #153
***10/9
***19=1+9=10
***teh and
 
Last edited:
C:Fake

So I was all for this Judge who read this suspect his Mirandas::
...and then she went and had an opinion on the attack, this kids family, and the circumstances of the case before ever hearing the case.

That's not justice. A judge has the responsibility to be impartial, to hear the evidence, and then make a ruling.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/apr/29/judge-pirro-tsarnaev-mother-we-should-not-be-requi/

There is no justice here. It makes me ashamed of the Law in this country.

You wouldn't want her on the Jury...
 
Last edited:
C:facts

Here's some fun data.

$14 trillion of the USA is owned by foreign nations.

No big deal, that's how it works, right?

Well no. Looks like the only country not buying or owning debt is... Japan?

Woah. Yeah. I love Japan. Thanks for watching our back. A+

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100695176

"Japan leads the way in American holdings with $1.83 trillion, the great majority of which was in bonds. China was second at $1.59 trillion, of which $1.18 trillion was in debt, a number that has increased to $1.22 trillion since the June 30, 2012, cutoff for the data."

No wonder they have been scrambling jets and showing force, they are protecting actual interests, not debt.
 
Last edited:
C: Clues

You know, I like Hollywood, but this is awful coinicidental:

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/suspect-awarded-city-scholarship_718057.html

This kid is perfect 'blame everyone you are going to anyway' bait.
IT'S ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE?

And then there is this: The page of explainatin and subtle advertisements. And oh, what's this, his older brother was the other bomber? Are you serious?
http://www.theatlanticwire.com/national/2013/04/who-is-dzhokhar-tsarnaev-boston/64382/

'We Bought A Zoo' ? N E 1?

Who courts who to get elected?

This has been bothering(2) me... I figure'd Y TX, some1 had to make them look bad. (C:Guns/Liberty)

Why Boston? ...
"When the Red Sox win the pennant?"
***How much Big B merch has been $$'d lately?
***Kinda like V-tech...
The Departed ? any1? bueller?
"The Big Dig" ?

Yeah. ++ What was on the court schedule the day of the big bangs?
Anyone know what cases were being tried that day?

http://news.yahoo.com/security-offi...34--sector.html;_ylt=A2KJ2Pbw9W5RQRwAcZbQtDMD

So I decided to check: Guess what, not there.......

http://www.mad.uscourts.gov/boston/boston-calendar.htm

Public record of any ki d published online must be accurate.

This is big ki deal. Anyone?

++ this Other Russian Guy
"He is being persecuted for fighting corruption."

If this is true ( I dunno, I don't live there ) I can see this as possible.
The same crap happens here, it's happening to me for being a whistleblower against parts of my local Government.

Dude, If you are honest and true, don't stop fighting. Use the System against them. Trudge.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/17/us-russia-navalny-idUSBRE93G05U20130417
+
None of this makes any sense.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130419/DA5OPNCO2.html

1. A dead man cannot tell secrets.
2. Anti Muslim is exactly what we need right now to unify christians behind Obama.
3. A dead man cannot tell secrets.
4. Everyone liked them but an uncle in MD? <==¿88?
5. A trip to Russia for Chechnyan Rebel(s)?
6. Perfect crime to start polarizing for WW3.
7. This will not end well without public ability to review investigative techniques.
8. No 1 is linking Texas Fertilizer and these bombs.

Too many questions for any1 to believe any1thing. This whole crime reeks of bullpoo.
Also: Suddenly everyone trust Obama & Our Congress to make a good decision on immigration 'reform'

Get real, bring TRUTH out. Pandering to idiots is pandering to every1.
+
I wonder how much proof people need to see to know that this is being done on purpose:

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20130417/DA5N4K100.html

I know who I am blaming: The Person in Charge & those guilty by association.
++
Immigration to Massachusetts
As of 2006, FAIR estimates indicate that the immigrant population of Massachusetts is 938,590 which equates to approximately 14.5% of the state’s total population. The majority of immigrants are from China (10%), including Hong Kong and Taiwan, former Soviet Union (8%), Dominican Republic (8%), Haiti (6%), India (5%), and Vietnam (5%). 67.8% of all immigrant settlements in Massachusetts are comprised of an average of 31 different nationalities, ranking the state as the seventh most popular location for immigrants.

There has been an increase in the foreign-born population both through new immigrant residents in the state as well as through the children born to immigrants. It is estimated the immigrant population and immigrant births are adding nearly 49,400 persons to Massachusetts each year, equating to 29.2% of the state’s overall population increase.
http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/massachusetts.html

So.... Nevermind... cause there is ONLY: -88 more.
 
C: Set up(s)

Ok; Previous post about Boston + this::

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-gun-violence

Yeah. Coincidental?

I can hear it now: "I can't even control violence in my home town, *sniffle, we have to fix this problem."

But it gets better:::
This junk bias article that accidentally'd the TRUTHBOMB::

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/health/trauma-centers-guns
*(Take a look at the right sidebar=!!) bias much?

So yeah, from that:

CNN said:
"There was a hospital only a few blocks away, but emergency services followed protocol. They took Foster instead to Advocate Christ Medical Center in Oak Lawn, nearly 5 miles away. Advocate Christ is legally certified and better equipped to deal with trauma cases.

Although the experts say such Level I trauma centers, as they are officially known, give gunshot victims better odds, there are no such centers on Chicago's violence-plagued South Side -- a part of the city where some say they are sorely needed.

Foster didn't make it."

Yeah. The government rules screwed it all up. Wonder who's fault that is? The guns probably... /facepalm'd

Also brings up
MEGA CONSPIRACY #2!!::
Boston + New York + Chicago + TX....

These are all hubs for Actors and Theater Co
Major Actors, Major Films, All holding Political Ideals...
+Metaphor

...
Texas movies / Austin Movies (near boom)
Chicago Movies
Boston Movies

Of course NY movies, but this list?

Yeah. Chaos linked. I can C it Nao:

"It wasn't me, it was all the actors." or was it?

Did you see the teams?

Contagion a hybrid virus? H5N1 NE1?

Just sayin... Has some1(s) been trying to warn us?
 
C: Link

TRUTHBOMB
I put this in another thread, but it applies here:

Homeland Security 1st::
https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportu...2e253ceefb00003048838d36f8d&tab=core&_cview=1

"High Fequency Radio Training"

+Seems innocent enough ...
--->BUT:ASIN: 'What if they got low lvl frequency training as well?'

Then this:

Radiation is energy and research findings provide at least some information concerning how specific types may influence biological tissue, including that of the brain. In some cases the effect may be therapeutic. For example, transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a technique used to induce a short-term interruption of normal activity in a relatively restricted area of the brain by rapidly changing a strong magnetic field near the area of interest. Mark George provided a nice account of TMS in the September 2003 issue of Scientific American. In it he described how head-mounted wire coils can deliver powerful yet evanescent magnetic pulses directly into focal brain regions to painlessly modulate neural activity by inducing minute electric currents. Clinically, TMS may be helpful in alleviating certain symptoms, including those of depression.

Yup. http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm?id=could-certain-frequencies

Also:
Radio waves and brain waves are both forms of electromagnetic radiation—waves of energy that travel at the speed of light. The difference between brain waves, radio waves, and other electromagnetic waves (such as visible light, X-rays and Gamma rays) lies in their frequency—that is, how often the waves peak and trough in a second
Yup. http://engineering.mit.edu/live/news/1785-can-brain-waves-interfere-with-radio-waves

+this for fun

+@2gether?

The radio spectrum is the radio frequency (RF) portion of the electromagnetic spectrum. In the United States, regulatory responsibility for the radio spectrum is divided between the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and the National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA). The FCC, which is an independent regulatory agency, administers spectrum for non-Federal use (i.e., state, local government, commercial, private internal business, and personal use) and the NTIA, which is an operating unit of the Department of Commerce, administers spectrum for Federal use (e.g., use by the Army, the FAA, and the FBI). Within the FCC, the Office of Engineering and Technology (OET) provides advice on technical and policy issues pertaining to spectrum allocation and use.

Yup. http://www.fcc.gov/encyclopedia/radio-spectrum-allocation

www.ntia.doc.gov/files/ntia/publications/manual_5_11.pdf
www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2009.../CFR-2009-title47-vol1-part15.pdf

Satellites broadcast this stuff, and your microwave and TV can be an antennae...

Yup. Seems CRAZY....orNot.
 
C: Fix

So the more I think about all of this, the more it seems like a self supporting house of cards....

All it would need to be fixed is to remove one card from the bottom.

...&then all the cards come down, until they get to Eric Holder...

*ahem.

Don't use this piece of crap

Use These Individuals

Use this


Or THIS (A+)


That last 'THIS' is primo, even looks like it shows how the FBI can force Boston to forfeit all of the 'information' the 'Bos ton terror squad co-op' used to 'apprehend' an 'armed' 'kid' in a boat.

Methinks it's all there...
LAW said:
(D) The period for sending notice under this paragraph may be extended only if there is reason to believe that notice may have an adverse result, including—
(i) endangering the life or physical safety of an individual;
(ii) flight from prosecution;
(iii) destruction of or tampering with evidence;
(iv) intimidation of potential witnesses; or
(v) otherwise seriously jeopardizing an investigation or unduly delaying a trial.
 
Last edited:
C: Y?

Boy this apl seems coincidental.

The dead bomber's ex gf says ye's a dick, won't show her face, but hey, cleavage is just fine.

So many perfectly placed things it must be profetic and truthful.

Too bad the dead guy can't chime in with thngs lime 'whore' & 'liar'::
You know, cause he is DEAD & cannot defend himself.

This whole story is too well placed and positioned.
I call bullshit.
http://nation.foxnews.com/boston-ma...ok-my-virginity-slapped-me-and-brainwashed-me

..coincidence... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
C:Saw

Ok; Previous post about Boston + this::

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/chicago-gun-violence

Yeah. Coincidental?

I can hear it now: "I can't even control violence in my home town, *sniffle, we have to fix this problem."

But it gets better:::
This junk bias article that accidentally'd the TRUTHBOMB::

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/15/health/trauma-centers-guns
*(Take a look at the right sidebar=!!) bias much?

So:

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...iolence-makes-schoolchildren-fear-death-daily

Told ya:
Opening line said:
First lady Michelle Obama said that students at a high school just five miles from her family's Chicago home told her that “every day they wake up and wonder whether they’re going to make it out of school alive.”

Yup. Call'd it.
 
C:Faker

So: from Post #16::
Our attorney general knows who did what. But, he doesn't have to say anything, because it was set up that way.

Point you Minds and Fingers: Solve Fast & Furious, end this bedlam:

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...to-decide-contempt-battle-between-issa-holder

Happened forever ago, BO is in Mexico, still blaming guns or something, and Mexicans don't even want to come here anymore.

Instead: Bengazi. As if that matters. NO ONE WAS THERE.
-->that's the problem.

1st off: This whole thing is based on e-mails & social media.
Yeah. I don't want to talk about it, but I have to. :(
N E way::Article is here

he White House provided the emails to members of the House and Senate intelligence committees for a limited time and with the stipulation that the documents were available for review only and would not be turned over to the committees. The White House and committee leadership agreed to that arrangement as part of a deal that would keep Republican senators from blocking the confirmation of John Brennan, the president’s choice to run the CIA.

...but wait...
If the House report provides an accurate and complete depiction of the emails, it is clear that senior administration officials engaged in a wholesale rewriting of intelligence assessments about Benghazi in order to mislead the public.

& if the emails are in accurate: It is clear that admininistration officials blah blah blah.

Yeah, either way, boned right?

Nope. Here's what I think is coming:
"I have found people 'beneath me' to have faile'd in their duties and it's my fault....'
&then all the housewives swoon and the TV is happy, & the country gets dismantle'd in the background.

You just watch... Also, this lady who 'conveniently' shows up?

The talking points were first distributed to officials in the interagency vetting process at 6:52 p.m. on Friday. Less than an hour later, at 7:39 p.m., an individual identified in the House report only as a “senior State Department official” responded to raise “serious concerns” about the draft. That official, whom The Weekly Standard has confirmed was State Department spokesman Victoria Nuland, worried that members of Congress would use the talking points to criticize the State Department for “not paying attention to Agency warnings.”

At least we know whose is relieving Kerry... Once again making all of the housewives swoon, and the TV is happy.

The Weekly Standard sought comment from officials at the White House, the State Department, and the CIA, but received none by press time.

Surprise surprise, they don't want to talk to the US(A) either. :(

Here is a fun bit:
On 10 September we warned of social media reports calling for a demonstration in front of the [Cairo] Embassy and that jihadists were threatening to break into the Embassy,” the agency had added by late afternoon. And: “The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al Qaeda in Benghazi and Libya.” But elsewhere, CIA officials pulled back. The reference to “Islamic extremists” no longer specified “Islamic extremists with ties to al Qaeda,” and the initial reference to “attacks” in Benghazi was changed to “demonstrations.”

What if that was New York Stock exchange, hippies, Occupy Movement, and Democratic Party?

I figure this guy only got his hands dirty one time, Fast&Furious, & then he destroyed it all, and blocked the rest with his lawyer.

"I currently do not know the location of those doctuments."

Power addicts... /start facepalm
 
A day in the life... OR How to TRUTHBOMB liars.

So I dunno if this thread will get banned or whatever, and I've still got to send all of this to the New Jersey Bar and the ACLU, but I'm posting it here, since I've protected myself already.

**** THIS IS NOT ALWAYS THE CASE
LIT attracts Passive-Aggressive personalities who kick LITs writers rather than real villains IRL.
*****
..some of us do fight no matter the cost...

Why? Because people need to know about this kind of stuff. There is no mainstream headlines, no anti-government, just a series of three events in my life.

The subjects are touchy, but I have kept out the gory details of Part 1 specifically because I don't want to break site rules.

Why AH? Well, why not? + I have always though Lit readers were at least slightly more intelligent than the rest of the world.

Here are some Factual True events in my life that connect via me and awful human beings.

It always sucks being 'that guy'

Ask me how iKnow. Also, whistleblower laws in NJ are purely for business. Ask me how iKnow.
 
Last edited:
"The sheep generally do not like the sheepdog. He looks a lot like the wolf. He has fangs and the capacity for violence... Still, the sheepdog disturbs the sheep. He is a constant reminder that there are wolves in the land... The sheep would much rather have the sheepdog cash in his fangs, spray paint himself white, and go, 'Baa.'
Until the wolf shows up.
Then the entire flock tries desperately to hide behind one lonely sheepdog."
-Lt. Col. Dave Grossman

This letter is to report three separate incidents to which I need legal and investigational assistance, as my rights are being violated and disregarded. I have no idea how to obtain such things, which is why I have written this, for understanding the perspective I am in, purely by trying to do the right thing.
 
Part 1:

I, Gabriel Gattuso, reported my neighbor as a sexual abuser of children under the age of eighteen directly to the office of my local child welfare (CFS - Child & Family Services NJ). I went to them specifically, first, because they are supposed to be trained in such things, and I had hoped that the officials there would work with discretion to catch a sexual abuser. I should have reported it sooner.

I had to sign into the building, at the front desk, to be permitted to enter.

Apparently there is no mechanism for in-person reporting of child abuse to CFS. They were unsure of what to do for about thirty minutes, and then an agent requested my statement.

I gave a CFS agent the situation at hand; which was about my neighbor abusing his children, and how the only way for me to prove this by evidence was that my half of the house shakes, and that I have seen, and heard, the events involving both children on a regular basis. I even went as far as telling the CFS agent I saw that discretion needed to be involved.

CFS showed up four hours later with a Detective from my Municipality, to talk to the children as they are coming home from school, which happens to be minutes before their father comes home from work. (CFS NJ is required to 'investigate' reports within 48 hours, and to have a police official present).

While giving my original report to the CFS agent, at the CFS office, I quite clearly stated my address, and the address of the man I was accusing, and specifically which door was mine. I also reiterated that the daughter was not going to school anymore, recently, as the abuse continued through the night and into the early mornings.

The CFS agent and a municipal detective came to my door first, and were surprised when I answered the door. (My apartment number is clearly marked on my front door.) It was the same agent I had spoken to at the CFS office.

I told them that there was an individual inside the home; but when no one answered my neighbor's door, they left, and proceeded to drive around my neighborhood continuously until the son arrived home. When the CFS official and the detective arrived to confront the son, on the front lawn, the father arrived home at the same time.

The detective informed the father of the charges against him, and the situation at hand, and they allowed the son to enter the home.

The father denied the charges, but the detective and the agent 'insisted' on looking inside the home. They stayed inside for about a minute, and never entered the basement. I heard them enter the home, walk the length of the hallway, and then return into the kitchen.

Then the agent of CFS and the detective left.

Immediately after the detective and the agent left, the father returned into the home and began to yell (This information is in the letter I prepared for the detective, it contains many details that are not appropriate for public viewing.). He immediately left and was home 20 minutes later. I did not see if he left with anyone.

To at least myself, this is a big deal, and not to be taken lightly. Since I understand CFS or the police, or both, will question the children at school (or with other methods), I waited through the weekend and went to the Prosecutor's office.

The individuals at the prosecutor's office had no idea what I was talking about. They had not been informed of the situation, even after I asked the receptionist to double check. This building is one block from CFS in the same town (Salem, NJ 08079).

The receptionist at the prosecutor's office tells me that "It must be at your local PD."

This sounds perfectly reasonable, so I traveled to my local police department, where I was kindly directed to the Detective's offices. (Ten miles to the CFS office, and ten back, ten miles to the prosecutor's office, and eleven to the PD, forty-one miles total.)

When I inquire into the situation at my local PD (Pennsville), as the abuse had not stopped over the weekend, and no one had stopped into the home since the day I first reported the incidents, the answer I received was "I looked into it, and the daughter denied the charges." When I asked him why they had not searched the house for her, his answer was: "We checked out the house. We found her elsewhere a few hours later."

I manage to get the detective (With the same last name as the accused but with different spelling?) to understand that I wanted to file a report (Which I thought I had already filed?). The detective stated that he will talk to the proper people and make some calls. Knowing that I was being misunderstood and 'ignored' totally, I wrote a letter, that same day, for him to use and distribute to qualified individuals to inform them of the situation at hand in as clear a way as possible.

I traveled back, a few days later, when the detective called and left a message; he was ready for me to file the official report. This time there was also an individual from the sex crime unit of the prosecutor's office (Apparently thanks to the letter I wrote). The pair recorded my statement, officially, in a smelly and tiny room with crickets in it, and told me of my anonymity. Quite clearly I state to them that anonymity does not matter (It is on the tape they made).

I, also, again, reiterate to the pair of investigators that I will testify if necessary, and file civil charges with them if I have to, as the children living there are in danger, and I've had enough time and personal evidence to be sure of it. I told them as well, that he has convinced the children that it is 'ok' and that discretion and speed is needed.

The individual from the prosecutor's office went as far as to tell me that "she can sign herself out of school at sixteen" when I mentioned that she stopped attending school.
(NJ Assembly Bill A375/213th Leg:
http://www.njleg.state.nj.us/2008/Bills/A0500/375_I1.htm ::
"This bill raises the age requirements for compulsory school attendance from 16 to 17 years of age...")

This is an outright lie, as the law requires an individual to be seventeen and to have a parent/guardian permission. She was fifteen at the time I reported the incident.

As I was leaving, the detective asked me if I could: "record my neighbors." He asked me this while I was leaving the Municipal parking lot, without the individual from the prosecutor's office present, and after the official report was filed.

I replied to the detective "That's asking a lot," because, quite frankly, I thought it was. Not only do I not have equipment for such things, I have no ability to purchase it, nor to sneak around my own home in silence for recording purposes; a recording, which could not be used as evidence of anything but noise that could be anyone. Not to mention, taking pictures would be child pornography.

The detective chuckled (Yes, he laughed.), and I left to return home.

That night I hear my neighbor talking on the phone, trying to figure out who accused him, or how anyone could have found out. The sounds of abuse stopped (no noise), but the shaking of my house did not.

The detective called me a few (Three.) days later to tell me that my name had 'accidentally' come up while the daughter was being questioned. My neighbor stopped coming outside, both of his children stop going to school regularly, the daughter on a constant basis.

CFS, as required by law, began to regularly appear to escort the children away to therapy or whatever it may be that they are doing. The first few times they show up, everything is fine, but not soon after, the family stops answering the door. This is usually due to the fact that CFS shows up in the middle of illicit intercourse with underage children. CFS representatives almost always leave after waiting a few minutes (5 at most). On rare occasions, the father will scramble to throw on some clothes and run outside (Sweating, and probably smelling like sex.), telling the CFS agents that the children are not home, even though the children are home.
 
Intermission

Another part of this situation, labeled as part 2 (further along in the text) begins, on approximately 10/28/2012. (Thirty-eight days after I spoke to CFS NJ and Thirty-four days after I spoke to the prosecutor's office and local detective.)

Only one time did one representative from CFS demand that the children come outside. She, quite loudly said: "I don't know what games you playin'" and the daughter came out about ten minutes later.

CFS, having done their duty for the correct length of time (Roughly three months.), stops coming around, but at the same time, I begin to be increasingly emotionally abused and sexually harassed by my neighbor.

Another part, labeled as part 3, begins on 1/1/2013.
 
My home shakes continuously throughout the day, and I am constantly forced to hear the abuse continue. Now that the abuser knows he cannot be arrested for abusing his children, keeping them out of school, and lying to the police, the vibrations from the abuse have heightened beyond the shaking glasses of coffee and water and wind chimes in my home, not to mention walls and ceilings crackling.

Now it is done blatantly, but in total silence.

On occasion, in my angst, I have pounded on the wall, demanding that it stop, to which I only hear excessive laughter. The father snores, I hear him sleeping in his daughter's room. He has stopped working, and simply stays home and has sex with his children, claiming some sort of disability or unemployment, as his bills are paid.

The other day, in the beginning of April, a woman begins beating on my neighbor's door.

"They've re-examined your case" she said to the father, at which point she takes the daughter away in her car. A man is then escorted from the home by a person I see on a constant basis. The father leaves shortly after.

Within an hour, the municipal police arrive with this same woman who took the daughter away in her car. The police ask me if I have seen him, I say he was just here, and I show an officer a picture of his car. The officer kindly thanks me, and asks me to call them when he arrives home.

I do, and the police arrive, without the woman who previously claimed to be a Child Welfare agent. I did hear: "My daughter doesn't live here," and "my son is at school." What exactly transpired I do not know, but the police left before I had a chance to get outside, and both children came home shortly after.

The next day, I hear through my open window, my neighbor joking and laughing with one of my other neighbors on the street. Having had about all I could tolerate (It's hard to sleep when you are disgusted from the shaking of your bed, even if you seldom sleep.), I open my window and yell: "Don't talk to that guy, he's a pedophile."

The father retorts back with "My daughter doesn't live here," and "I have already talked to my friend in the prosecutor's office, and he knows all about you." I tell him through my window (As I do not condone violence.) that if he does not stop I will 'sue him for sexual harassment' at which point he tells me that it is I who is harassing him. He leaves and comes back home shortly after. (The daughter was inside the home at the time.)

The police show up minutes later, three officers, and tell me that I am not allowed to yell at him anymore. They say "It's none of my business what they do, she's eighteen."

So I said, "Are you sure? Because she was fifteen last year," and "If he's doing it now?" and "It shakes my whole house, they've done it like a thousand times." The officer question my '1000 times' comment at which I explained to him "all day, every day, for 2 years." (As I originally thought it was her boyfriend. Imagine my surprise.)

The officers, in turn, ask me if I was supposed to be on medication, and warned me that they better not have to come back. I have not done anything to further provoke the police. I have, though, been forced to deal with this situation in silence.

Shortly after the officers left, I heard the father enter the basement. Since that day my hot water has not worked unless the cold water is totally off. I can barely do my dishes, and if I were to call my landlord, he would have to provide reasoning to his arrival, and twenty-four hours notice, allowing the father to remedy his tactics.

There has been constant consistent vibrations of my house, and on occasion, individuals coming and going (other young girls and older men), including the woman who said she worked for CFS doing some driving. The daughter has said to the woman: "See you later, Mom."

This makes little sense, as, from my understanding, the parents are divorced, the mother lives many states away, and the father has custody. The only nearby family was an aunt whom had also filed reports with CFS.

I know, for a fact, that prescription/illegal drugs are involved. There is also another older man in the home, as there have been times where intercourse is taking place on both ends of the house, and the only escape is for me to leave my own apartment.

I cannot afford to rent another home, nor should I have to because of such circumstances, so I am forced to endure such torture tactics. There are many times where I am 'shadowed' by individuals downstairs, as in the intercourse moves from room to room as I do. Sleep, already difficult for me, has become a precious commodity.

There is so much more to this, the abuse is constant, on both myself and the children, in point of fact, even as I type this. But: Who's going to investigate these allegations, at this point, if it was never done properly (?) in the first place?

If the daughter has turned eighteen, would she now as well, be considered an abuser of the son? Would this not be probable cause for previous abuse?

Or, who is going to help me prosecute if the father has friends in the offices most responsible in my area?

The only evidence I possess is my word (and I have excellent character references), and a few videos of water vibrating in glasses or bottles. I have also been subject to petty thefts, including flower pots and tire valve stem caps.

Whereas there is the report I have filed, and friends, and family, and school officials involved. There was one instance where the daughter was supposedly on a school trip, but was, in fact, in the home, in doors, for an entire week, being abused on a constant basis, even if she believes that she is not.

I have no way to coordinate all of this information, from all of these different agencies and persons, together into one file. By that I mean, school records, medical records, phone records, CFS reports, Police investigation reports, whom knows who, who was questioned, what tactics were used in the questioning, etc. I have no way to prosecute these individuals involved.

I honestly believe these children are being held captive in these circumstances, and/or brainwashed.
 
Part 2:

First off, I would like to clearly state that I am no legal authority of any kind, but am an excellent researcher, and have used all publicly available information to follow legal procedure as best as I can. Also, as an automotive aficionado, I have always found traffic law to be of the greatest interest.

Second off, let me clearly state that I have the utmost respect for law enforcement and judicial process, as the majority of officers, troopers, judges, and prosecutors have treated me with respect during my other traffic infractions (Inspection sticker tickets, bad registrations, license issues, etc).

I am not a habitual traffic offender, as the majority of my offenses are bureaucratic paperwork issues and I have zero points on my license. (In fact, I had one court session where the judge said to me: "It is not my job to help you navigate state bureaucracy," and then he dismissed the charges against me.)

On October 28, 2012, at approximately 10:30 AM while traveling down the only interstate highway in my area (Interstate 295), from my home directly to my local coffee shop, and then directly to my Grandparent's home to assist them with prepping for high winds from Sandy, (Which in my part on NJ did very little damage, if any.) due to arrive in forty-eight hours, I was aggressively policed, and issued summons for speeding (NJAC 39.4-98) and tailgating (NJAC 39.11-89), by a Logan Township municipal police officer, in a municipal police vehicle, using municipal summons tickets.

I took a picture of the municipal vehicle used in the stop, and had the officer clearly state who he worked for. He told me he was going to ticket me for speeding, and then came back with a speeding ticket and a tailgating ticket.

Regardless of the circumstances that can only be explained as entrapment, harassment, and profiling (As I make no charges of this, yet.), the regulation of traffic and the issuance of summons by a municipal police officer within a '65mph Speed Zone' is in direct conflict with the law in the state of New Jersey.

Before any assumptions are made about the ability of a police officer (of any kind) to uphold the law in any location within the borders of a state, know that this is different from state to state. In Texas and California, for instance, they are. In New Jersey, they are not always. As proof, of which I already knew, is New Jersey Administrative Code and Statutes Annotated Code 39.4-98.4:
 
-- NJAC 39:4 - 98.4: Definitions relative to 65mph speed limit
3. As used in this act:

"Authorities" means the New Jersey Highway Authority, the New Jersey Turnpike Authority and the South Jersey Transportation Authority.

"Commissioner" means the Commissioner of Transportation.

"Eligible public highways" means public highways as defined in section 3 of P.L. 1984, c. 73 (C.27:1B-3) of which portions have been determined by the commissioner to be appropriate for a 65 miles per hour speed limit based on such criteria as determined by the commissioner. Public highways under the jurisdiction of counties and municipalities shall not be eligible public highways.

L.1997,c.415, s.3. --

PROOF:

http://www.state.nj.us/transportation/refdata/traffic_orders/speed/rt295.shtm
 
Using this law as a basis to start, I did some research. Turns out speeding is a 'prima facie' law, or at first sight. It also turns out that tailgating is not an offense if the driver is following with discretionary use of his own vehicle.

It was then I came across a PDF report from the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration. This same PDF is available from the National Transportation Safety Board and countless other agencies. It reiterates that only the state may have jurisdiction and ability to regulate traffic in a 65mph Zone.

--NHTSA
http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/enforce/speedlaws501/toc/njspeed.pdf ::
http://www.nhtsa.gov/people/injury/enforce/stspdlaw/njspeed.htm ::

"An 'eligible public highway' is a 'public highway' which includes 'public roads, streets, expressways, freeways, parkways, motorways and boulevards,' including 'bridges, tunnels, overpasses, underpasses, interchanges....' 27:1B-3(l). 'Public highways, under the jurisdiction of either counties or municipalities, are not eligible for the 65 MPH speed limit.' 39:4-98.4 (&3)"

" Civil/Criminal Adjudication of Violation: Speed Law Violations appear to be Petty Offenses4&5. ''27:12B-18(j), 27:23-32, 27:25A-21(j) & 39:4-104 & 39:4-203 "

"A 'serious traffic violation' includes exceeding the speed limit by 15 or more MPH or reckless driving. 39:3-10.11"

"Posted (Maximum) Speed Limit: Based on engineering and traffic investigations, the State Commissioner of Transportation on State highways or local governments on highways under their jurisdiction, may increase or decrease the above maximum limits. These new limits will be the prima facie lawful speed limits. 39:4-98 (2)"

"Minimum Speed Limit: No person shall drive a motor vehicle at such a slow speed as to impede or block the normal and reasonable movement of traffic. 39:4-97.1" --

This is basically saying that only State Police have the ability to regulate traffic on any part of a highway with a 65mph speed limit, including exits and bridges and other attachments. Not only that, but because of the 'Rules and Purpose of Authority" all equipment must be specified by the NJ Commissioner of Transportation, with that offices specific Seal.

I had suddenly uncovered a huge deal. If what I had found is an applicable law, than anyone ever ticketed by a municipal officer in NJ, within a 65 mph Speed Zone, after the speed limit was raised, was technically ticketed against the law.

Seeing these blatant inconsistencies within the process used, against written the law, I called a relative of mine who is a police sergeant. After explaining the situation, the reply I received was: "Absolutely, if you are not happy with the circumstances of the situation, then absolutely go and speak to the officer." (Yes, she speaks like that.)
 
So I go to the police station in Logan, and the sergeant I know kindly calls ahead for me, without my asking, to tell them how nice of a guy I am and all that. I show up with a bunch of information to file what is known as a 'Verbal Motion to Dismiss' which under NJ Law, is permitted at any time on the grounds of Jurisdiction and Constitutionality.
(http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/rules/r7-7.htm)

The police officer I spoke to basically brushed me off, and told me I was trying to find a 'loophole' to get out of tickets. He also tried to get me to incriminate myself via phrases like "So you are trying to teach us a lesson?' and "You are annoying me" which are both phrases distinctly written in NJ harassment code.
(http://www.njcriminaldefenselawblog...nj-harrassment-cases-are-very-fact-sensitive/)

He then told me he didn't have time to assist me in filing Discovery with the Municipality. So I went to the court clerk, made no plea of guilty or not guilty, and scheduled my court date for December 19, 2012, so that I could adequately compile a Statement of Alibi, a Motion for Dismissal, and a Motion for Discovery to use in court, and present to the appointed Gloucester County prosecutor, so that he could furnish the information to the judge.

There is no need for me to employ a lawyer, so far, as this is a simple issue in my mind, and clearly written in law. Not to mention, the more laws you look into, the more that show that, under the rules of authority, municipalities cannot issue summons on State only property.

Why? Well it turns out, that when a State Police Trooper issues a summons, he must call his dispatch, they must tell him which court to issue the summons at, that court trials the case, and then the chosen court sends the money from those summons back to the state, as per NJAC 39:4-210, 39:5-40, 39:12-13, and so many more.

If the state trooper is left out of the loop, though, the municipality doesn't have to send all of the money back to the state. In point of fact, the state would have no knowledge of the offense having ever occurred, but the insurance companies would. Thus I had accidentally discovered the secret money grab by the actions of an overzealous municipal police officer. Driving the length of this highway quite often, I have only seen it done in this one county (aka: District 3).

So I got to court on 12/19/2012 and speak to the prosecutor (from Woolwich Twp). I show him the information, explain the situation, and tell him I would like to file a motion, which can be raised at any time. I also explain how big of a deal this is, and how this information needs to be brought to the public at large, or preferably, the governor, so that he can solve the problem without a mass panic.

The prosecutor tells me to mail it to the court. I reiterate that I would like to submit it there, at that time, but he said I had to mail it to the court, and that he would not accept it on that day. In spite of the fact of the law, I complied with his request (as I am a civil individual) and sent it to the court: Certified USPS mail.

Though I still had to wait for the judge to postpone the case, after about an hour sitting and waiting (even though I was one of the first people there?) the judge (Whom is not the listed judge listed on the Official Legal Notice, but is from Woodbury Heights) asks me why I am requesting a postponement. I tell him "I am not, the prosecutor is." This is on court record, how I am going to obtain this (and other records from the municipal court) without having to pay monies is beyond me. The judge postpones the case with a confused look.

Another part, labeled as part 3, begins on 1/1/2013.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top