The Society (closed for Sylnaeve)

As the class ended, Melody's smile went from ear to ear. She'd made it! Thank God that Coach Dumas had ended when he did! The secret object that had teased and tormented her was still firmly inside her aching, wet sex but it had stopped it's vibrations for now.

She rose with the others and helped them in putting everything away. As she did, she felt a fresh surge of relief and pride.

It had been close. If it hadn't started to dial down when it did...well, she would have held on a little longer but it had been so difficult.

And she was left still wanting and horny after it. She blushed to even think the word but that was the only term for it. The continued feel and presence of it, the way it rubbed against her as she moved, and of course the recurring vibration periods had all felt good but all fell short of her release, making the tension in her build and build.

"Miss Wainwright, follow me please."

Melody's smile drained off of her face and she paled beneath the sheen of sweat on her face. Oh no. Oh, no! Dumas had noticed something was wrong! And he'd called her out after class and...oh, it was all ruined! If this wasn't calling attention to herself then nothing was!

She knew better than to cause a scene by not listening though. The redhead dutifully fell into step behind the strong bodied older man, following him in silence as he led her to his office and had her sit.

Her hands were folded in her lap, and it was a good thing, because as he went on with what he had observed and his suspicions, they started to tremble a little. Melody nibbled her lower lip, her face down cast, and her mind racing. What should she do? What should she say? She couldn't go to the infirmiry! That was even more attention getting than this!

But what would it hurt? She'd failed. She'd failed, thanks to the teacher's keen eyes and yen for perfection. She'd been pulled aside after class to go to his office; totally attention drawn to her by the way she'd been acting because of the toy in her. She'd done all she could and-

No. Even if she had failed, if the Society counted this against her, she wouldn't just give up and give in.

Melody raised her eyes and gave a tired smile that was wholly genuine, "I'm sorry, Coach Dumas. That I worried you, I mean. It's very touching that you wanted to talk to be about it."

She took a breath and shrugged, "I haven't been sleeping well lately, it's true, sir. With stress from class and normal life stuff just piling on right now." Nothing so far was untrue; her worrying about her school life and the Society had been keeping her up at night. "And I didn't eat or drink much today, I know I should have, but..."

But she didn't want to have to go to the bathroom; on the off chance that the toy fell out while she was doing her business. She would not fail on a stupid technicality!

Melody shook her head, "I think I just need to try to go back to my room and sleep, sir. Get some rest and drink some water, and I think I'll be fine." She smiled again, "But I promise if I'm still feeling this way tomorrow, I'll go and get checked out."
 

"I think I just need to try to go back to my room and sleep, sir. Get some rest and drink some water, and I think I'll be fine." She smiled again, "But I promise if I'm still feeling this way tomorrow, I'll go and get checked out."

Dumas clasped his hands as if in prayer and rested his chin against them as he listened. He still got the sense that there might be more to the story, but that Mademoiselle Wainwright was unlikely to share more. He gave a mental shrug. Most likely she was too embarrassed to share the full details, particularly with a male instructor. He considered having Madame Kruse or Coach Tatalia step in, but decided against it; this student was off her game, but he had no reason to suspect she was at risk for anything.

He leaned forward, planning to gaze down at her as he responded. Wainwright's height foiled that; even sitting, she was almost at eye level with him. Dumas was a bit below average height compared to most Western men, but hardly short. Moreover, most of his female dance partners tended to be tiny, slender women. It was only off-stage that he ever felt less than imposing.

Instead, he rose from his chair and stepped around to the front of his desk. He perched himself on the edge and looked down at his student. Yes, this was much better. He was considerably taller than her in this position. Moreover, he now sat within a foot of her chair, compelling her to tilt her head back to meet his gaze.

" Mademoiselle Wainwright, if that is all that is at stake, then I take you at your word. I encourage you to get some more sleep and hope you feel better soon." He raised a cautionary finger as he continued, "But if there is something more, I encourage you to talk to someone. I know well the stress of success and the perils and temptations that line its path. It is no weakness to ask for help when you are in need."

Wainwright dipped her head in acknowledgement of his words, no doubt eager he was
out pressing her further. Unfortunately, that also swept her gaze over Dumas lower half.

After half his life on stage, Dumas felt most comfortable working in his dancer's tights. The taut fabric molded to his body made him feel free and unencumbered when teaching his students how to move with grace and precision. Of course, such a snug fit also left little to the imagination, a fact somewhat compounded by the size of his "package".

Dumas had long ago become inured to it. He'd danced across the stages of the greatest theaters and opera houses in the world. For almost two decades the cultural elite from across the globe had been able to trace the thick cylinder of his cock as it arced from the center of his crotch to a position near his left hip. If they didn't care, why should anyone else?

Judging from Mademoiselle Wainwright's widened eyes, she was not yet so worldly. Dumas, long-practiced at such reactions, pretended not to notice. No reason to further embarass the poor girl by calling attention to it. "I shall not delay you any further, Mademoiselle. I shall see you at our next session, yes? Bon." He gestured open-handed towards the door, indicating she was free to leave.

~~~~~~~~
Katya stood near the front of the Old Chapel, admiring the late day sun through the old stained glass. She wore the dark robes of an acolyte and the accompanying mask. She was looking forward to this meeting. She'd had a good feeling about Melody from the beginning and was pleased to hear that the initiate had done rather well at today's trial.

Punctuality was proving to be another of the first year's virtues. Just before six, the Old Chapel door opened. Melody's red hair glinted in the sun as she stepped inside.

"Welcome Initiate," Katya called out warmly. "Please approach me."
 
Melody felt vaguely intimidated as Coach Dumas loomed over her, the redhead leaning back to meet his eyes. He was a physically and socially powerful presence, even despite his height, in the gym but here alone it was all the more palpable. Her heart was beating a bit faster and she felt heat in her cheeks.

Did he suspect her? Oh, God, had he guessed or did he know? Had he smelled her arousal over her sweat?

When he spoke, she was so relieved that she had to lower her eyes from his, not wanting him to see what was there. He did suspect something more, she could tell that. But he wasn't going to push it. Thank G...God damn!

She sat up a bit more, her eyes wide as she noticed for the first time the massive shape in his tights. Holy crap! And that was...that was...and it was right there...

Melody had seen big dicks in her secret porn forays online but never anything like this, even through clothes, in person. Her eyes seemed drawn to it, unable to escape it, despite the fact that she was embarrassed by her obvious and open staring.

When he spoke again, it seemed to break the hypnotic allure of his veiled rod, and she looked up, blinking rapidly. Melody got to her feet and nodded, still blushing brightly, "Y-yes, of course, Coach Dumas. Thank you very much, h-have a good day!"

She retreated with decorum but with speed as well. Oh, why had she done that? What would he think of her?

It was all the fault of this test! If she hadn't been teased and turned on so much...well, she still would have looked and stared but she wouldn't have gaped so much. Or still be thinking about it. Wondering how it actually looked. Wondering how big it got when he was-

No, no, don't think about it!

She determined to push it out of her mind for now. She still had a few hours before she was due back at the Chapel and her test was still on-going. ...But she might think about it once she got back to her room tonight and...did things.

~~~~~~~~~​

Melody was feeling tremendously nervous as she approached the Old Chapel at five to 6. Ever since the incident in her Pilates class, there had been nothing further. Not even a hum from the innocuous looking plastic tool snugged tightly in her slick pussy.

What did that mean? Had...had she failed because of Coach Dumas? Or had she passed and been let off?

God, by the time she was in the Society, she'd be a nervous wreck. Melody paused a moment at that thought, one hand on the handle to the old, stout wooden double door. By the time...which meant that on a subconscious level...she'd decided she did want to be a part of this. It was the first time she'd thought about it that way, and not just about not giving up or finding out what all this was about.

She pulled the door open and slipped inside; the Chapel was awash in colors and multi-hued light as the setting sun's rays poured through the stained glass. She had expected to see a clocked and masked figure at the far end, abjuring her as before, but was surprised to see the one awaiting her was not far from the door at all.

She smiled tentatively as the woman spoke; her voice was accented and noble, but it was warmer and inviting, unlike the regal tone of the woman this morning or the sweet, school girl like tone of the one who'd interviewed her. "Yes, um, Sister. I'm sorry if that's not the right way to address you."

Melody walked over to the robed and masked woman, her hands folded together in front of her to keep her from wringing them. God, she was so nervous! "I hope that I did well today."
 
Katya's ruby lips parted to show her gleaming white teeth. "Oh, you did quite well, darling." Her accent imparted a sharpness to her consonants, but her overall tone was warm and buttery. "Even when your actions raised a curious eyebrow from an instructor, you held your tongue, yes? Told him a story about being worried about a test or that you had the cramps or some other such thing, yes?" Katya tucked her chin and looked inquisitively at Melody.

As soon as Melody nodded, Katya's grin returned. "Otlichno!" she beamed, stepping close to Melody. Though Katya was actually a bit shorter than the first year, the leather boots hidden beneath her robes gave the Russian beauty a few inches advantage. She stepped within a foot of the redhead till Melody had to incline her eyes to make contact.

"You are doing quite well, darling," purred Katya, laying her right hand gently along Melody's face. "Not everyone thought you capable, but I knew you had it in you. Today you showed the instinct to protect your future Sisters from discovery. The secrecy of the Society is our greatest asset and must be protected always. Always." Katya's fingernails were long and crimson; they indented Melody's skin slightly as Katya grew more intense. "Whatever the personal sacrifice, the Society must be protected!"

As swiftly as Katya's ferocity appeared, it vanished with equal speed, leaving only her warm smile behind. "There, there, but we have business yet to attend, no? After so long inside you, I suspect you wish our little toy removed, yes? Very well."

Melody began to turn away, but Katya put a hand on her shoulder. "Nyet, not like that. You are barely more than virgin, no? Never use such a device before, no?" Katya's other hand waved a cautionary index finger in front of Melody's face. "Nyet, is not good you try this alone. I teach you how. Hold up skirt, please."

Katya repeated the command more forcefully when Melody. "Hold up skirt." When the first year slowly complied, Katya's grin returned. Even from here, she could see that the damp spot on the first year's panties.

"I need to stand close, darling," Katya advised. Even confined inside her school uniform, Melody's breasts projected a good distance from her torso. Katya used her extra height to slide her own considerable bosom atop the first year's glorious orbs. Katya eased in till she felt Melody's firm breasts against her ribcage.

Though unable to see, Katya could (and had) negotiate this maneuver blindfolded. Her left hand slipped a crimson thumbnail inside the waistband of the redhead's panties and pulled it outward. Keeping her right palm flat against Melody's belly, she slipped her hand down inside.

She soon encountered a narrow strip of dense curls. The surrounding smoothness testified that Melody had been diligent about her waxing. Katya smiled, wondering if the thin median of hair was as red as that atop Melody's head.

Katya's hand continued southward, sliding gently over the hardened nub of the first year's clit. Katya's fingertips traced the edges of the redhead's delicate folds as she centered in on Melody's pussy. The temptation to linger was strong, but Katya had a job to do. She lay her head beside Melody's and and whispered a comforting "Shhhhhhh" before she began.

Melody's breasts swelled outward delightfully with the sharp inhalation prompted by Katya's middle and index fingers slipping inside the first year's warm, moist vagina. Katya moved with delicate grace as they sought out the vibrator lodged within. It took her but moments to grip the wire antenna and begin easing the sex toy out.

 
Melody felt a flush of pride and satisfaction at the praise she received from the robed and masked Sister. Aside from the continuing tests and notes, it was the first positive response she'd gotten at all from the Society and it felt...far better than she thought it would.

Which was likely the point.

Melody's eyes stayed with the unknown woman's, looking up at her once she'd drawn very close. Her personal space invaded, the busty redhead felt a desire to step back but she held her ground. Her breath paused as the other young woman, well woman, she couldn't tell her age, touched her face. It was a gentle touch, at first, warm and soft and to her own surprise she felt an erotic tingle go through her at it.

Her manner changed though, in the next few moments. Steel glinted in her eyes and long, red nails suddenly pushed against her skin; Melody had a mental flash of those nails ripping down her face and scoring it and her eyes were wide. But then the next moment, she was warm and cheery again, as though it had never happened.

When she tried to turn away to remove the toy from within her, she was stopped with a warm yet strong hand and a caution. Melody blinked, but nodded, accepting the woman's offer of assistance. Why did she need it? Could she have hurt herself or-

She blushed to the roots then as the woman told her to lift her skirt. She obeyed before thinking about it the second time, again to her own surprise. At the answering smile, she flushed again, glancing down and then back up.

She opened her mouth to speak when the woman said she needed to stand close, she was already so close! But the breath to do so froze in her chest as the robed figure did indeed move closer, their bodies almost touching, and their breasts doing just that.

Oh, God.

It felt...it felt so strange and so...nice to feel the warm, soft pressure of the Russian woman's tits on top of hers and her own pressing lightly into the other's body. Then her panties were pulled a bit away and she let out a soft, breathy squeak as the woman's warm hand touched her and slid into her panties.

She was breathing faster now; sure the other woman could feel the way her chest was rising and falling. Melody shivered as the touch went down, foreign fingers moving over the strip of fiery hair she'd been told to keep from her waxing, and then she bit back a whimper as that questing hand rubbed over her clit and then the wet lips of her sex.

She nodded at the shushing, swallowing and nibbling her lower lip, tentatively lifting a hand to the other woman's arm; not to restrain or inhibit her but just to touch, to caress.

How she managed to not cry out as the probing digits plunged into her, Melody never knew. Her vision swam and she inhaled sharply her eyelids fluttering. Her free hand moved to grip the back of a nearby pew to squeeze out the feeling that was coursing through her; diffuse it so that she would not scream.

She felt those carefully, cunningly probing fingers find the object within her and begin to pull it back along with them. Melody was shaking slightly, her face flushed, eyes almost fully shut, lips parted, and her breath ragged.

Oh, God. Oh, God, she was going to cum! She could feel it; her body having been teased and brought close again and again today was surging towards release and it would not be denied.

As the Sister eased the toy out of her, Melody took the hand off the pew to cover her own mouth and there was a muffled, strangled, whimpering yowl that would barely have been heard a foot away. But she was sure the other woman felt it; felt her trembling, her sex freshly gushing, as it finally achieved release.

God, she just came...from a woman's touch...well, and the day long teasing of the toy, but...still, it was the woman who'd really done it. And she liked it.

Melody's breathing was ragged but low, "I'm sorry," she whispered, "about that. It felt so good, but I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't have done that...is...is it okay?"
 

Katya grinned tightly as Melody shuddered against her. The first year was clearly throwing her last remaining willpower into containing her lust, but failing. She was not without raw talent, but this initiate still had much to learn

Katya withdrew the short cylinder of the sex toy out of Melody's panties and held it out to the side. It and her fingers were coated liberally with Melody's juices. Katya studied the glistening wetness, paying only vague attention as the initiate panted out an apology.

"...is...is it okay?"

Katya's violet gaze swiveled to meet Melody's. "Okay?" mirrored Katya. She dropped the plastic toy onto the nearest cushioned pew. "Is it okay?" Katya placed her index and middle finger in her mouth one at a time and sucked each clean. "Is it okay?"

Katya's left hand shot up sharply and gripped Melody's face. Meanwhile, her right hand dove back into the redhead's panties, pinching a slight handful of the tender flesh around Melody's pussy. Katya folded it around the other's sensitive clit. When Melody shifted her hips slightly, flesh brushed against the hardened nub. Katya's eyes danced as Melody's mouth opened wide in a gasp as the intense sensations rocketed across her body.

"No, darling," Katya breathed softly, her mouth a finger's breadth from Melody's neck. "No, it is not okay." Katya inhaled softly, smelling the heady mix of the first year's perfume, sweat, and arousal. She leaned in and placed her ruby lips along Melody's neck. She smiled as she felt the feverish pulse of blood through the other's carotid.

Katya brought her gaze back to meet Melody's. The initiate's green eyes were wide open, her breath coming in shuddering gasps as every shift of her body rolled her hypersensitive clit against her warm flesh. "The trial is over, darling," said Katya, her crimson lips split wide against very white teeth. "You have held back all day. Do not hold back any longer."

Katya released her grip on Melody's pussy, eliciting a piercing cry that echoed off the church walls. "Yesssss," purred Katya, feeling the rising heat from the first year's body. The Russian leaned heavily into the younger girl, her swelling breasts pushing up almost to redhead's chin. "Yessss," she said, plunging her fingers back into the redhead's moist snatch. "Yessss!" she cried as she felt Melody buck beneath her.
 
For a few seconds, Melody thought was was in trouble. Those intense violet eyes behind the mask met hers and held her gaze as she repeated the freshman's words. Her tone was questioning also at first, but it grew more strident each time she said it.

When her hand shot up and grabbed Melody's face; her eyes went wide with fear and she was sure she was about to be hurt. But it wasn't pain only that came as the woman's other hand shot to her sex and folded her flesh on itself, making her gasp aloud.

The gasp turned into a shocked moan as the foreign woman purred and kissed her neck; for a moment envisioning the woman biting her neck like a vampire.

The Society weren't vampires, were they? No, no, don't be stupid!

When the woman let go; pleasure so intense it hurt blasted through her like a thousand lightning bolts had shot through her body from her clit. She screamed and the sound bounced back at them off of the chapel walls, seeming to come from three girls, not one.

Her whole body shook and she let out another cry as the robed woman crowed in triumph and sank her fingers back into Melody soaking pussy. The redhead buried her face in the other women's large breasts and screamed again as she creamed on the plunging fingers, her cunt squeezing and massaging them, gushing freshly onto the invading digits, almost squirting as the first year came.

Her legs shook and she was afraid she might fall. Her arms wrapped around the robed figure and hugged herself to the other woman, her face still pressed into her bosom. She moved it though, kissing at the Russian's tits through the fabric, not even sure why, but she was.

Her lips moved to the woman's neck, kissing passionately and tasting her pale, almost translucent skin. Then she pulled back, breathing heavily, her green eyes wide and half lost in pleasure. "That's amazing your touch, and what you said, I've n-never done that so hard before."

She licked her lips, "I...I'm sorry if I'm overstepping, b-but maybe you could come to my room?" God, what was she doing? This was too much, too bold, she was sure! "I know the robe's a giveaway now, b-but you could come later tonight? And I know I'm not supposed to see you, but I could wear a blindfold."

What was she thinking?

God, she was thinking about how good that felt. How sexual and powerful this robed and masked woman was, and that she seemed to want Melody. But mostly how she wanted more of this. "I've never done anything with another girl before, but...I'm a quick study."
 
Katya grinned with her brilliant white teeth at the Initiate's bold request. The Russian was sorely tempted to accede. It had been far too long since her libido was last sated and the feel of the luscious first year climaxing against her had stoked Katya's passion. For a moment Katya imagined the feel of Melody's eager tongue on Katya's clit, her lovely face clamped between Katya's milky thighs.

The image proved too much to fully restrain. Katya was immediately glad her robe was floor-length. She could feel a warm trickle of her own juices between her thighs as her pussy flooded with anticipation. God, how delightful it would be to make young Melody lick her from ankle to crotch.

But Katya had not achieved her position without discipline. Now was not the time to indulge her own desires. In due course, in due course.

Katya pushed down the sodden mass that was Melody's panties as she removed her hand from between the first year's thighs. The weight of Melody's juices tugged it downward, till it slid to her ankles with a moist squish.

"You wish for me to come to your room, darling?" Katya inquired, her ruby lips hinting at her grin. "You wish for me to pleasure you further, hmm?" Katya took a step to the side and tilted her head to gaze curiously at Melody from a new angle. "Do you suppose I am here to serve your desires?"

Melody, no doubt recognizing the hint of danger in Katya's tone, began to to stutter out a response, but Katya hushed her to silence. "Shhhhhhh! Or do you think it is you who would pleasure me?" Katya stepped close, her swollen breasts leaning into Melody's arm as Katya brought her lips to the redhead's ear. "I had you begging me for release within a minute using just my finger and thumb. Do you suppose your fumbling hands could do likewise to me, darling? Do you think you could make me cum, darling?" Katya lingered there, letting her warm breath tickle Melody's ear.

Katya stepped back swiftly and swung her arm in a swift arc. Her open palm connected with Melody's bare bottom with surprising force. The sharp cracked of skin was immediately followed by Melody's yelp. The first year actually leaped a few inches off the ground as she backed away from the masked acolyte. Unfortunately, the wet panties around her ankles sent her tumbling to the stone floor.

Katya allowed the first year no time to think. Before Melody could recover, the dark leather of Katya's boot lay across her neck. Katya leaned just enough weight to make the pressure uncomfortable.

Katya stared down into Melody's frightened eyes. Her smile was as broad as before, but there was no warmth in it now. "Darling, you are the Initiate. I am the acolyte. We are not equals. Never presume to act otherwise."

Katya pinned Melody down for several seconds to let the message sink in. Satisfied at last, she removed her boot and stepped back. "I am finished with you now. Get up." Katya placed her boot on Melody's panties so that they slid over her shoes as she scrambled to her feet.

Katya sighed as she looked at the uncertain young girl. "You are a mess, darling." The trip to the floor had left the first year's clothing covered in fine dust. Her slender thighs also glistened with streaks of her drying juices. "Go to your room and clean up. Then I suggest you attend to your studies. Midterms start soon." Katya clapped her hands for emphasis. "Go on now."

Melody departed as instructed, almost running for the Chapel door. Katya watched impassively as the first year fled into the darkening twilight.

When Katya was satisfied that she was alone, she knelt down to retrieve Melody's panties. Holding the damp cotton near her face, she sniffed at the musky aftereffects of Melody's orgasm. She shivered with pleasure. It had taken considerable effort to feign disinterest in the luscious initiate.

A mischievous smile playing on her lips, Katya retrieved the other object that Melody had left behind. The slender vibrator felt deliciously sinful in her palm. With well-practiced movements, Katya parted her robe and slipped her hand between her thighs. Dripping with moisture as she was, the vibrator slipped inside her with almost no effort.

After rearranging her robe, Katya found the remote control in her pocket. A quick twist of the dial set the vibrator to a moderately intense pulse. She sniffed again at Melody's underwear, imagining that the beautiful initiate was creating the delightful sensations in her damp pussy.

Katya exited the rear of the Chapel and made her way towards her dorm. As tantalizing as Melody had been, Katya estimated that it would become quite a strain not succumbing to orgasm before she was safely inside her room. She grinned widely in the fading light; the challenge always made her climax more intense.
 
It all happened so fast.

One moment she was still in orgasmic bliss, the beautiful robed woman groping and teasing her, and then it all went pear-shaped. The warmth was gone from her voice and Melody's eyes went wide. Before she could speak, before she could even realize what was happening, she fell hard to the stone floor of the Chapel, dust puffing up around her, her eyes tearing as it got into them.

Then something flexible but strong pushed onto her neck, driving her head down and starting to squeeze just enough to reduce her air flow but not choke it off. Melody looked up at the woman standing over her with wide, terrified eyes. Her chest rose and fell with lust no longer, fear and shame warring within her.

At the dismissal, she almost ran for the door, trying not to break out sobbing. It was just all too much! After this whole day, this was just-

She slammed the Chapel door behind her and leaned back against it, taking a deep breath. She had blown it. Totally blown it. They'd have nothing more to do with her now. She had been rejected and abused and she'd...she'd been pushed away like trash! It wasn't fair!

She felt angry now, as well as ashamed, afraid, and confused. How could they just keeping jerking her around? She'd proved so much! And how was she supposed to learn how to please a woman if she never got the chance?

Melody shook her head and looked down at herself. She was disheveled, her uniform smeared with dust and dirt, and her legs had a trickle of her own juices down them that was clearly visible thanks to the dust in it. Yes, this was the way to avoid notice and detection! That bitch!

Melody was very careful on the way back to the dorm. She went the long way around, taking every long cut that she knew of to stay out of sight and out of the way of any other students, staff, anyone else who might be around. Luckily given the time of day, everyone was at dinner in the dining hall, so there was almost no one to avoid.

Finally in her room, she shut the door and leaned against it. For a few seconds she just leaned back, then she sank down and let herself cry. She wasn't even sure why she was crying; she was just so worked up and had so much emotion, so many conflicting emotions, that she had to get it out. She didn't cry long, only a minute or maybe two, but it did help her to feel better.

The buxom redhead rose and stripped out of her sullied uniform, tossing it in her laundry hamper...and only then realized that her panties were missing.

Shit.

Shit!

They must have come all the way off back at the Chapel! They were there now, and...oh, what should she do? Go back and look for them? But if she was caught with them there...

Melody frowned and pulled on her bathrobe. Fuck it. That woman had pulled them off. If they got found, it was her fault. Don't worry about it. There was nothing she could do about it, anyway. It was all over; she'd blown it with the Society and now they'd ruin her life.

She decided to take a shower and then do her school work, as that woman had suggested. If they were going to ruin her now that she'd failed their tests, she might as well make it hard for them by doing as well as she could.

She was supposed to go swimming tomorrow. Should she even bother? She opened her door again and walked out to the freshman communal bathroom. She would; and while she wanted to tell herself that it was just because she liked to swim and was glad to be doing it again but really...she hoped that maybe there was still a chance for her with the Society. Maybe they'd see she was still following orders and...and what?

She could only hope she got to find out.
 
Miranda Sykes cast her pale blue gaze over the students as they filed in. As always, she wondered if she'd made the right decision in taking this job. The pay was excellent and the locale was picturesque, but the students...so undisciplined.

"Remember ladies, it's a test day," she announced again. "All bags, purses, and backpacks up in the corner. You may have pens, pencils, and an eraser out. Put everything else in your backpacks. All mobile phones, laptops, and electronic devices powered off and put in your backpacks. Then make sure to put the backpacks over in that corner."

The girls shuffled around in compliance with her instructions. Miranda knew that many thought such safeguards against cheating were unnecessary, but she was not about to relent in her vigilance. Better that she be over-prepared than let a cheater slip through.

The nearly three dozen students were too noisy by half in her estimation, continuing to gab and gossip as they brought their satchels and backpacks up to the front of the room. Their sneakers squeaked on the linoleum as they lined up the bags along the wall and maneuvered back to their desks. Miranda found the chaotic din unpleasant, but tried not to show it. Her last evaluations had faulted her as "unfriendly" and "cold", so she tried to smile pleasantly instead.

At last, all the girls had resumed their seats. Miranda gathered up the thick stack of exams and held it against her chest. "You will have 40 minutes to complete the exam," she proclaimed. "I will pass out the exam face down. Leave it that way until everyone has a copy and I tell you to begin. Does anyone have any questions?"

She paused to see if any hands raised up. The room remained silent. "Very well, let me-" Miranda halted mid-sentence. What was that? She cocked her head to one side. Yes, there was faint sound coming from somewhere. She swiveled her head, her blue eyes narrowed as she tried to hone in.... The backpacks!

She sighed aloud as she set down the stack of tests on the table. "Ladies, I told you to turn off all of your electronics." She knelt by the backpacks and leaned, pinpointing the source. "One of yo appears to have left your phone on vibrate. Ah-ha, here we are." She snatched up a green backpack and lifted it, the soft hum clearly emanating from inside.

Miranda set the backpack down on the table next to the test papers. "Whose is this?" she demanded, the irritation at the delay lending a touch of color to her normally pale cheeks. Not willing to wait for an answer, Miranda spun the backpack around till she found the "If Found, Please Return To" label. "Melody Wainwright," she announced.

Several dozen eyes pivoted towards the statuesque girl with the auburn ponytail in the fourth row. Miranda's pink lips curled back slightly in a cruel smile. "Miss Wainwright," she intoned, "I don't care for unnecessary interruptions to my class, particularly for failure to follow simple instructions." Miranda reached into the backpack as she spoke, fumbling around for the troublesome source of the noise. "Please see me after the exam so we may discuss this further."

Miranda's eyebrows raised slightly as her fingers wrapped around the offending object. Odd. This didn't feel like a phone. She pulled the humming device out of the dark confines of the backpack so that she could see it. A dark cylinder, perhaps six inches long, buzzing slightly as it shook in her grasp-

"Dear Lord!" Miranda's subsequent screech of horrified recognition startled the entire class. She reflexively shoved the object away, letting it bounce across the desk a few times before it came to rest.

"Oh my God, it's a vibrator!" squealed a student in the first row. Indeed, the oscillating cylinder clearly had been molded in the form of a slender penis, complete veiny bulges along the shaft and a slightly thicker flared head at the top. The deep mahogany colored plastic was soft and pliable, giving it a fleshlike appearance as it quivered on the desk.

Pandemonium erupted. Miranda stared around in wide-eyed horror as the students erupted into giggles. Her stunned silence soon gave way to humiliation, then anger. Her burgeoning rage gave her the fortitude to re-approach the device. She snatched up the vibrator aggressively and held up the base. A sharp snap of her wrist shut down the vibrations, whereupon she returned the now quiet dildo to the backpack.

With her remaining reserves of self-control, Miranda declared. "Class dismissed! We will conduct the exam on at the next session. " She picked up the stack of tests and jammed them in her satchel, before slinging it over her shoulder. Miranda picked up the green backpack wand then pointed her other hand at the shocked redhead behind this chaos. "Miss Wainwright! You will accompany me. Right. Now."

 
Last edited:
So many days without knowing form the Society and Melody thought that they had decided to let her out. Somehow she was relieved. No more tests and being afraid of doing something wrong. But she was sad too. It was being a challenge she was glad to fight for.

At least, she had more time to focus on her lessons and exams. And Miss Sykes' was a quite hard one. She admired the teacher; although many people thought she was "cold" and "unfriendly", Melody thought better of her. She knew a lot about what she taught and although she was a bit sharp, she thought it was quite professional of her. Teachers shouldn't need to be friendly but good at their jobs.

Melody wanted to stand out and impress her so she studied a lot. She knew everything she needed to know pretty well and was quite happy at the time of the test.

Before getting into the class, she grabbed some pens and checked twice that her phone was turned off before leaving her backpack with the other girls' ones. Quickly she took her seat and was really looking forward to get her exam paper.

So she was angry when she heard the humming noise too. Who could have been so stupid to leave the phone on? Didn't they know the rules?

And when Miss Sykes grabbed her bag from the pile, she was astonished. It couldn't be her phone. She had checked it twice!

But when the teacher took the vibrating thing out of her backpack Melody couldn't believe it. The Society was back... And what a cruel comeback! She couldn't believe they had done that to her. That was more than a test, she could even get expelled!

She tried to clam down and looked around the class. There must have been someone in there. One of the girls must have taken advantage of the chaos of backpacks to put "the thing" into hers, as it was not there a minute before when she had left it in the floor.

"Class dismissed" shouted Miss Sykes and the girls started to get up and leave.

"Miss Wainwright! You will accompany me. Right. Now."

Melody was still shocked but she rushed after Miss Sykes. She didn't want to make her any more angry. As she walked after her, many girls looked at her and giggled. Melody knew it wouldn't be long before everybody at school knew her as "the girl with the African penis in her bag"... Or something like that.

And how was she going to explain it to Miss Sykes? The old excuse "it's not mine, someone must have put it there" wouldn't work. And even if it did, the Society might get exposed... And she didn't want that either. Did she? She was no longer so sure about that. She couldn't believe this was a test, it looked more like a prank for the Society not accepting her... But maybe there was still hope. So she would try to come out as best as she could.

That meant she would have to lie and apologize. Although she didn't know how. The thing wasn't hers and she found it difficult to lie... Even more if it was such an embarrassing thing like that...

Melody decided not to think more about it, they were reaching Miss Sykes office. She'd go with the flow. She'd let her teacher do the talking and she would answer as she saw fit.

Wherever it would take her.
 
Captain Calvin Rodgers nodded his head silently at Ms. Sykes for the umpteenth time. By his count, Ms. Sykes had repeated all of the salient details at least three times, so listening to her rattle along further wasn't going to add anything new. He just nodded his head and made noncommittal "mmm-hmm" sounds where appropriate.

A younger man might have been tempted to end the interview, but after two decades on the force in Raleigh, North Carolina, he was well-practiced at how to handle a witness. Ms. Sykes had built up quite the head of steam when she'd stomped into the Campus Security office 20 minutes ago with an abashed student in tow. From her strident tone, he implicitly recognized her type; having been slighted, she wasn't going to stop until she felt someone had heard her out. If that wasn't here, then it'd be someone higher up. Better then that she tire herself out here than go complaining to his boss.

He nodded again and pretended to jot down additional notes. At this point he knew as much about this freshman Melody as Ms. Sykes did. While he doubted the student's grade on a quiz from two months ago was in the slightest bit relevant to the incident at hand, he feigned interest as Ms. Sykes recalled it.

At last, he sensed that Ms. Sykes was winding down. Suppressing a sigh of relief, he drawled "That seems to have covered everything. If I may recap, you heard a strange noise from a student's backpack. Upon further inspection, you discovered the noise was produced by this battery-powered vibrator." He gestured to the chocolate brown dildo lying on his desk. "You then determined based on an ownership label on said backpack that the bag belonged to one of students in your class, a..." Rodgers trailed off as he flipped back in his notes. "...and Miss Melody Wainwright. You then dismissed your class and escorted Miss Wainwright to Campus Security."

"Yes, Captain Rodgers, that's right." Ms. Sykes' blue eyes glittered eagerly.

Rodgers nodded emphatically. "Thank you, ma'am. I think that covers it. You have given me everything I need to deal with the situation." He stood up and crossed around to his office door. "I appreciate your thoroughness," he lied. "I'll take it from here."

Ms. Sykes smiled pleasantly. "Oh, that is good to hear. Please let me know if I can do anything more."

Rodgers hid a shudder; God willing, it'd be a long time before he'd be subjected to Ms. Sykes again. "Will do, ma'am." He escorted the instructor out into the lobby and held the door as she exited.

Sighing softly with relief, he turned back to the desks where his subordinates worked. Sitting next to Sergeant Rodriguez was the very glum student that Ms. Sykes had brought with her. "Miss Wainwright?" he inquired. The downcast eyes met his. "Follow me please."

He led the girl into his office and directed her to the wooden chair in front of it. He eased down into his chair and leaned backwards. He tipped back his hat and scratched at an itch above his right ear. The rough curls of his afro were already salt-and-pepper, with far too much salt for his taste. Of course, that might soon be eliminated by his receding hairline. He settled his cap atop his head and folded his hands atop his rounded belly as he regarded the suspect.

"Miss Wainwright, I've heard what Ms. Sykes had to say - at great length. In a minute, I'll let you have your say. But first I'm going to talk a bit and you're going to listen."

He reclined back in his chair. "Now you can probably tell from my accent that I hail from the South - Mississippi, case you were wondering. Now in my time here at the school, I've found that all these bright young girls with their rich and powerful daddies sometimes presume that because of my Southern drawl that I'm some dumb black hick. So let me warn you once: don't."

"Now I see this going one of two ways. Well three, really, but I figure you're too smart for one of them. See, the dumb play for you would be to deny everything. Not your bag, not your dildo, and you don't know anything about any of it. That's bullshit. You know it; I know it. If ask every student in that class, they'll all tell me the same. But I I have to do that, that's a fuckton of time and paperwork on a penny-ante rules violation. I don't want to waste my time on that. If I have to, that will piss me off. You don't want to do that. You really, really don't want to do that.

"But like I said, you don't look that stupid to me. So I see this going one of two ways. First option is that you cop to everything. Your bag, your favorite dildo, you confess to everything. Maybe you get off with a couple hundred hours of community service."

Rodgers leaned forward in his chair. "Of course, it's also still bullshit. You know it; I know it." He picked up the vibrator and waved the brown plastic a few inches from her nose. "Pretty white girl like you going to tell me that you stuff this up your snatch every night? That you just can't get enough of this fake black cock? That you just happened to forget putting it in your backpack this morning?"

Rodgers glared at her a moment, pointing the plastic cock at her accusatorily. Then he leaned back in his chair and dropped the dildo back on the desk. "Bullshit," he declared. "First, I'd bet all the change in my pocket that you'd never even seen that thing before today. I can see I in your eyes.

" Second, this is hardly my first trip around this merry-go-round. Every semester around this time, there's an incident like this. Some student inexplicably causes some kind of public scene and winds up here with the same wide-eyed confusion. The method varies, but the result is always the same. Now I spent a couple decades just down the road from some big time universities, so I know what fraternity hazing looks like. My bet is the same thing is happening here. Some little group thinks it's funny to pull a prank on some unsuspecting wannabe member, so they set you up.

"So what you really should do is tell me what club is doing this and who is involved so I can put a stop to it. One of these days they're going to go too far and get someone hurt or worse. You do that, then I can let you slide. But tell me some bullshit story and this whole thing gets hung around your neck. Why do that to yourself? All you have to do to make this go away is to tell the truth."

Rodgers let the words hang in the air a while before speaking again. "Alright, Miss Wainwright, I've said my peace. Now it's your turn."


 
Melody was getting nervous and nervous as Ms Sykes told and retold the story to the security guard. Were they going to call her parents? Were they going to expel her? Please, let it all end soon! What was killing her the most was not knowing, the uncertainty, the wait...

Somehow she could tell that the guard was impatient too. He was taking notes, but he didn't seem too interested in most of Ms Sykes details.

"That seems to have covered everything...", she finally heard from him, and the words shed some light on the darkness she was under. Whatever was going to happen to her, was going to be soon... at last!

As she saw her teacher leave the room, she got prepared to lie as best as she could. It was going to be her best performance ever.

"Miss Wainwright? Follow me please", he said finally.

Melody sat on a wooden chair in a small office, as the guard took the opposite chair. Melody sat as nicely as she new, trying not to look too worried, a little ashamed and confident. "There is nothing to worry", she repeated to herself. "It is normal. Girls have needs. I've done nothing wrong..."

She looked at the captain. He seemed quite nice, and calm. He didn't seem the shouting kind, the kind to judge her... He looked like an understanding man and melody felt relieved.

Until he started talking.

"Miss Wainwright, I've heard what Ms. Sykes had to say - at great length. In a minute, I'll let you have your say. But first I'm going to talk a bit and you're going to listen."

He started to seem less nice to Melody.

"... that I'm some dumb black hick. So let me warn you once: don't."

Ok, she would not. He was becoming more frightening, and Melody had no intention to worsen her situation..

"See, the dumb play for you would be to deny everything..."

Ok, Melody had no problem with that. She had decided long ago not to go that way.

"... You really, really don't want to do that."

"No, sir", she was going to answer, but she knew better. He had told her to listen, and she wouldn't open her mouth. So she just went on with the conversation in her head. "Right, ok, no problem, sir. I won't deny it. It is mine." It is mine. It is mine... She kept telling to herself, in an attempt to finally come to believe it. She needed to look sincere. He had warned her not to lie.

"So I see this going one of two ways. First option is that you cop to everything. Your bag, your favorite dildo..."

Yes, that's it. Maybe not my favorite one but... Melody went on with her imaginary conversation with the guard. She was starting to believe in her story. It seemed quite real already.

"Of course, it's also still bullshit. You know it; I know it."

As he moved the thing in front of his face, she realized how incredible her alibi was. That dildo couldn't be hers. If she owned a thing like that it would be smaller. Probably pink. Or just nicer.

"Pretty white girl like you going to tell me that you stuff this up your snatch every night?"

Yes, it seemed quite unbelievable.

"That you just happened to forget putting it in your backpack this morning?"

And that was also quite strange. You don't put a dildo in your bag if you have an exam. She would have to think of another story. That wasn't going to fool him.

She stopped listening to him for a second. She needed another idea but she was too nervous, nothing would come to mind. Suddenly one of his words grabbed her attention.

"...fraternity... My bet is the same thing is happening here. Some little group thinks it's funny to pull a prank on some unsuspecting wannabe member, so they set you up."

Crap. She wasn't a good liar. And he had discovered her before she could even start lying. But she couldn't tell him the truth. She wouldn't. She was determined to leave the room without betraying anyone.

"...So what you really should do is tell me what club is doing this and who is involved so I can put a stop to it...."

No way, sir. There has to be another explanation. I just have to think...

"...All you have to do to make this go away is to tell the truth..."

Think, Melody. Think!!

"Alright, Miss Wainwright, I've said my peace. Now it's your turn."

"I..."

Melody felt completely trapped. There was no easy way out. She promised herself she would find the girl who owned the filthy black thing and she'd personally put it up her...

Yes!

"Sir, it's my... girlfriend's..."

It was perfect! She wondered how that idea had come into his mind. It was just perfect.

It wasn't hers, but she knew who it belonged too. She knew all about it, but it wasn't hers.

She would probably need to give him more explanations, but she wouldn't unless she was asked for. She knew that the more she talked the more nervous she would get, the more probable it was for her to make a mistake. She just needed a plausible story and say the least about it.

Ok, so she was lesbian. Yes, she liked pussies. It shouldn't be so strange in a school like that, right?Plausible. So the said girl would have forgotten her thing in Melody's bedroom and she put her in her bag to return it...

Wonderful. It's ll tied up. Just stick to the story. And no details. Your girl is shy... or too important. That is better. You can't say anything about her.

She finally felt the need to add something, seeing the captain kept silent looking at her.

"She forgot it at my room yesterday... I was going to return it to her..."

Enough, that should do. She just hoped she had been convincing enough.
 

Rodgers leaned forward in his chair as Melody's explanation. A look of concern swept over his features. "Oh, it's your girlfriend's? And you were just trying to return it? Well gosh howdy, that certainly does put things in a whole new light, now doesn't it?" He shook his head back and forth sympathetically. "Mmm-mmm-mmm, look at the mess she got you into. I bet it's not the first time, now is it?"

Melody gave a bit of a shrug, whereupon Rodgers slapped his hand loudly on the desk. "I knew it! Dated a girl just like that back when I wasn't too much older than you. Always managing to get me neck deep in trouble. Just had a devilish gift for that kind of thing, I suppose. And no doubt yours is the same way. Mmm-mmm-mmm. What a mess."

He sighed. "Well, I'm sorry that you had to go through all this headache with your teacher and then me over something your girlfriend did. But at least now we know what really happened."

He glanced down at his watch. "Well, if you leave now, you can probably just make it to your next class on time." Rodgers stood and gestured towards the door to his office with an open palm. Thank you so much for coming in to clear this up. You have a good day now."

Rodgers smiled warmly as Melody stood and turned towards the door. He waited until her hand was touching the door handle to let his facade slip.

His peals of laughter were loud enough to turn the heads in the outer office. The girl's eyes grew wide as saucers as he pointed at her and near doubled over with mirth.

When at last he had breath enough for speech, he gasped. "Can't believe you thought I was going to fall for that. Hee-hee, that was damn funny. Thought you were just going to walk out of here. Hee-hee."

He collapsed back into his chair, still chuckling. "Sit your cute little butt back down," he said, jabbing a finger at the chair in front of his desk. "We're a long way from done, you and I."

Rodgers blotted a stray tear from the corner of his eye with a handkerchief. "Hoo boy, that was a good one. Now where were we? Ah yes, you were giving me some bullshit story about what happened."

"Miss Wainwright, you seem to fail to appreciate that I've sat across a desk like this one from thieves, drug dealers, and murderers. These were dyed-in-the-wool criminals with a lot more on the line than a bad grade on a calculus exam. So don't think that because your daddy is a senator or your momma owns a company that you can bamboozle me with some half-assed story.

"So I'll give you one more shot to come clean. Tell me what really happened." He shrugged. "Or if you like, stick with your girlfriend story. But then you're going to tell me every last detail about her and I'm going to send me deputies to check out every last detail. And when your bullshit story doesn't check out...." Rodgers inhaled sharply and winced. "Ooh, then you'll really be in a world of hurt."

He flipped open a writing pad and picked up a pen. "So, tell me all about this girlfriend..."
 
Melody couldn't believe how understanding the man was. Ok, she was a good actress, but, such a good one? She started thinking it was a common thing at the school...

"Well, if you leave now, you can probably just make it to your next class on time. Thank you so much for coming in to clear this up. You have a good day now
."

He had become such a nice guy, Melody couldn't believe she had been afraid of him. But it was too strange. Anyway, he was inviting her to leave, so she got up. Still a bit afraid, she walked towards the door.

As she touched the handle, she heard his laugh. Gosh, he was crazy! Melody was happy to know there was another cop outside the room. She might have to scream for help... Not that the other guy would come, probably, but..

"Sit your cute little butt back down. We're a long way from done, you and I" he finally said. Melody couldn't believe it. And that guy was in charge of the school's security? What a joke!!

"Now where were we? Ah yes, you were giving me some bullshit story about what happened."


So, he hadn't believed her. Yes, he was good. Of course he wasn't stupid. But she had to keep trying. There was no way Melody would come up with another convincing story that would finally get her out of there. She had to stick to that lie and make it believable somehow.

"So I'll give you one more shot to come clean. Tell me what really happened. Or if you like, stick with your girlfriend story. But then you're going to tell me every last detail about her and I'm going to send me deputies to check out every last detail. And when your bullshit story doesn't check out... Ooh, then you'll really be in a world of hurt."


Yeah, well, that wouldn't be possible. She couldn't tell him who she was... Because she didn't exist! No way they could find her girlfriend... But she would have to get a good story... And soon, because he didn't look like the patient kind.

As he opened his notebook and got the pen ready, Melody knew he wouldn't let her go unless she gave him every little detail about the girl... So she would have to get him that. She just had to make sure the girl wasn't found.

"So, tell me all about this girlfriend..."

"Well, she is the most beautiful girl at school" she tried to look as "in love" as she could, looking down, ashamed of being lying so directly, hoping she looked like a girl who was confessing a sinful love.

"Lovely dark hair, with those perfect curls, beautiful sparkling eyes, perfectly white smile..."

She had to give some details but make it general enough for him not to find any girl matching her description.

She knew a basic description wouldn't do. He would need more specific details, and probably the more personal ones, the more he would like it.

"But what I like the most is her butt..." she nibbled her lips. "That perky round piece of heaven... the way it bounces when she walks..."

She put her hand between her crossed legs. She had to seem a bit turned on by her description of her loved one. And in fact she was a bit, as she imagined the fancy sexy girl she would date if she was into girls.

"It's even lovelier than her shaven slit. As much as I like it, her perfect ass will always be better..."

Melody squeezed her legs, maybe he wouldn't notice it, but she didn't want to be too excesive.

He wondered when he would interrupt her. Ask her for a name or a definitive proof of the girl's existence.
 

A gray-tipped eyebrow arched higher over Rodgers' right eye. He'd heard some bullshit stories in his time as a cop, but this cracker was in serious contention for his all time top five. Ask her for details about her supposed girlfriend and she starts off with what a nice ass she has?

What was the source of this? Ordinarily he'd have guessed stupidity. Girls with bodies like that didn't often have much cause to exercise their intellect. But this school had high academic standards, so just because she looked like a top-heavy Barbie doll didn't mean she was a bimbo.

Could be that she had book smarts but no common sense. Maybe Daddy insulated her from such things, so she presumed to know more than she did about the real world. . Maybe it was arrogance. Maybe she thought because of her high-dollar upbringing that she could have easily put one over on the ignorant colored boy from Alabama.

Rodgers didn't take kindly to such disrespect. He'd had more than enough uppity white folk look down their noses at him to last a lifetime. Getting it from this little cracker bitch now made him want to reach across the desk and slap some sense into her.

But Rodgers was no rooki. He knew better than to let his dislike for a suspect lead him astray. Instead, he merely bent his head and put pen to paper. He let her ramble on for several minutes and dutifully jotted down every random detail tumbling out of her bee-stung lips. He offered no commentary save the occasional prompt to tell him more.

When at last she ran out of steam and could think of no further physical details, he let her rest for a moment while he reviewed her description. He certainly couldn't fault Melody for lack of imagination. She'd described her alleged girlfriend from head to toe - everything from color of the hair on her head down to the design on the toe ring on her left foot.

When he'd felt she'd had sufficient time to relax a little, he commented. "A very thorough description. Thank you, Melody. This should prove very helpful." He smiled at her and waited a beat.

He let the unspoken implication that he was done with her linger just long enough for her to start to ease out of her chair. "Just one more thing," he continued in his best Colombo. "What's her name?"


 
¬


Rodgers was making her go crazy. Why was he taking so long in everything? She wanted to leave, and couldn't find a way to speed things up. The guy's patience was amazing. And Melody's wasn't. She felt she might finally blow up and tell him everything so that she could finally leave the place. Probably that was what he wanted.

But she couldn't do that. If she said anything about The Society, not only would she be expelled from it, but also they would make the rest of her life impossible.

She would have to put up with the black guy in front of her until he got tired, or convinced.

Long pause after her detailed description. It was killing her.

But finally he spoke.

"A very thorough description. Thank you, Melody. This should prove very helpful."

That made her feel a little better. Either he was starting to believe her, or he was messing up with her. Either way, Melody was quite satisfied. At least she was feeling a little more confident. She had started to believe her lie, and was more comfortable with it. She wasn't shaking anymore and she felt her cheeks loose her red shameful color little by little.

"Just one more thing. What's her name?"

Yeah, well, the unanswerable question had finally come out. From that question on, it was only a matter of time that the whole interrogation finished.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But that's the only thing about her I can't tell you. If anybody discovers she is a “lesbo”, her parents will disinherit her, her friends will laugh at her, her life will become a nightmare... and I won't be responsible for it."

She waited for a second and continued.

"You can now either let me go, or keep me locked inside here forever. But I won't say any other word."

That last sentence would probably piss him OFF, but Melody thought it was the only way she could get the interrogation come to an end.
 

Rodgers let a slow smile leak onto his face as the worry began playing across hers. Little Miss Superiority Complex was finally realizing that she was well and truly stuck. While he didn't care for the racial overtones, it was just like the story of Brer Rabbit versus the Tar Baby.

"I'm sorry, Sir. But that's the only thing about her I can't tell you. If anybody discovers she is a “lesbo”, her parents will disinherit her, her friends will laugh at her, her life will become a nightmare... and I won't be responsible for it."

She waited a beat, and then continued. "You can now either let me go, or keep me locked inside here forever. But I won't say any other word."

Rodgers bit his lip and nodded. "Okay. One sec." He reached inside his desk and clicked the tape recorder to OFF. Then his lips split wide and he howled with laughter.

It took him the better part of a minute for him to recover his composure. At last, he wiped tears from his eyes and took a few deep breaths. "Thank you, Miss Wainwright. I have seen quite a number of bullshitters in my time. While you certainly lack for quality, the sheer quantity you've tried to shovel here today is remarkable."

"I especially love that part at the end about how you're protecting your girlfriend from being a social pariah. Here? At the Academy?" He laughed again. "A thousand plus young females stuck on an island for months at a time without a single man under the age of 40 for miles and you think that a lesbian will be frowned upon? Ha! Sure, maybe only 10% or so are the real deal, but last survey from the Health Department reported that half of you dabble in it during your time here. Hell, we've got a dozen professors and administrators who are married to other women. So what if you're alleged 'girlfriend' prefers pussy to cock. No one at this school will give a fuck."

He chuckled and shook his head. "Smart as you must be to get in this school, you are just as dumb as any tweaked-up banger I ever busted. Maybe even more so; most of them are dumb enough to do the crime, but smart enough to realize when they've been caught.

" Not you, though," he continued sarcastically. "You're too smart to get caught by some dumb old security officer like me, ain't ya? You can talk circles around that dumb black son of a bitch, can't ya? You'll do your little dance and leave me scratching my head like stupid little monkey, won't ya?"

Rodgers stepped from around the desk and stood in front of her. The rise and fall of her magnificent chest indicated her breathing was elevated. As he leaned down from his height, he could see sheen of perspiration forming on her forehead. At least she finally had the sense to be anxious.

He placed his hands gently over her forearms; the pressure was light, but enough to preclude any attempt of hers to stand up. He brought his merciless brown eyes to bear at her from just inches away. She couldn’t look away without appearing to flinch.

"Miss Wainwright," his whisper clearly audible at such close range, "I should be sufficiently pissed off as to only allow you just one option, because you have well and truly sunk yourself. First, I'll call my deputies in here. My female officer will do a thorough search of your entire person while I have the others empty out our holding cell - we use it for storage most of the time. You'll be locked up in there while I have my deputies investigate this story. Now based on the way you told it, I know that this girlfriend doesn't exist. Moreover, I bet a student matching that description doesn't exist. She's probably an amalgam of half a dozen students that you just mixed and matched so she couldn't be found."

"Thing is, we're not dealing with a huge population. And you were oh so helpful with you level of detail. All that info about her appearance, plus those other handy tidbits about her personality, interests, age, classes, residence hall, family, and so forth. So when we run this stuff through the computers and interview every Resident Assistant and Dorm Mother on campus and every student on this floor, we're going to find out that this person does not exist.

"Now meanwhile, I'm going to call Marcus Johnson and Diane Chambers - the Vice Presidents of Students and Academic Affairs. Now if you'd just done as I suggested in the first place, you'd probably have gotten off with a stern warning and some community service. But you had to be clever and try to lie your way out of this. Dumb move. Colossally dumb."

"See, now you're in violation of the Academic Honor Code. A little criminal mischief is no big deal, but they don't fuck around with dishonesty. So when they find out that you attempted to perpetuate a fraud on a school official - that'd be me - they are going to crush you. Just wait till Diane finds out you tried to shield yourself using lesbianism; she's been married to a lovely veterinarian lady for close to 20 years, so she'll love hearing you tried that defense. She'll bury you for sure.

"Whole thing won't take long. Council of review will convene in days and you'll be expelled.Fighting will get you nowhere: no board member will back you in such a patent lie. You'll be off the island by the end of the month.

And don't think you can just transfer. Those other big name schools will catch wind of it. It'll never be public knowledge, but they'll read between the lines. You can kiss any dreams of an Ivy League diploma goodbye. Yup, your whole future is going to get rewritten and there's nothing you can do about it."

He paused and grinned maliciously. "Except maybe one thing. See, as I mentioned earlier, there are a whole lot of young women on this campus, but very few men. I happen to be on of the latter. Now after seeing your lips flap about uselessly telling tall tales for nearly an hour, it seems like such a waste of my time. So perhaps there's something else your lips could do that wouldn't be such a waste of my time. And perhaps if they did it well enough, then perhaps we might find another means of handling your situation.

He sat back on the desk and spread his thighs wide as he leaned back. "Hmm, anything come to mind?" He reached for the desk phone. "Perhaps the first option is the only one then...."
vv
 
It was becoming the worse nightmare Melody could have ever imagined. There was no way out. None!

As he showed the tape recorder, Melody realised she was really fucked up. And his loud laugh wasn't helping her to calm down. Her breathing went faster and faster as she realised how much trouble she was sunk in.

And, yeah, he was right. Probably most girls there were into other girls... But was so difficult to believe some wouldn't think it was right? Apparently yes...

She was really ashamed of herself. Tying to deceive an officer of the law... What had she become? What kind of girl was The Society turning her into? A while ago she would have just confessed, reported whoever was responsible, and get away without any problems. But now, there she was. Lying, protecting some girls that she didn't even know, girls that had only got her into trouble... And for what? She didn't even know why.

Melody was scared, furious, nervous, tired, worried.. So many feelings around her head, that were only adding so much more uncertainty to her already bad situation. What was she going to do?

She wasn't even listening to the guy in front of her, her heart pumping so hard it felt like she was going to explode.

She walked towards her, too close, grabbing her forearms. Melody could feel her skin burning under his arm.

Loose words managed to pass through all the barriers in her and reach her mind: sunk yourself, holding cell, locked up, doesn't exist, Diane Chambers...

It couldn't get any worse. If Ms Chambers got to know what she was done, it would be even worse than being rejected by The Society.

What was she thinking about? She had gone too far. Melody was starting to think that she deserved all that punishment and more.

But there had to be something. Her life couldn't just fall apart just because some naughty girl had put some black plastic dick in her bag... right?

Melody saw the mean grin on his face before she started listening to him again.

"...perhaps there's something else your lips could do that wouldn't be such a waste of my time. And perhaps if they did it well enough, then perhaps we might find another means of handling your situation..."

She heard him, but didn't realise what he was talking about until he sat and picked up the phone.

Melody sprang from the chair moved by an unknown force, and grabbed his hand putting down the phone.

"Wait!" She yelled, with shrill voice.

She had to place her other hand on the desk. Only then she realised she was trembling and her legs could hardly hold herself up.

She couldn't believe what she might be doing in the next minutes, but she had to get out of there. Right then. Stop that nightmare once and for all.

But there must be a better way.

"Sir, you are right", she was calmer now. Peace before the storm.

Melody stood up and walked around the desk, getting near him.

"I've been a bad girl, and I deserve to be punished", she finished as she turned around and leaned forward on the desk in front of him. Melody could feel the fabric of the school's short skirt going up her upper thigh as she rested her elbows and forearms on the cold desk. She couldn't help but think he'd already be seeing the green fabric of her thong, although she knew he probably wouldn't... yet.

She had never had her body used before, but it seemed like the best card she could play. She wasn't really thinking clearly, she just wanted that madly nightmare to end.

She was counting on that. Remembering everything like a disastrous nightmare.

Now she just rested her head on her forearms, as she waited for him to take what she was offering.
 

Rodgers grinned maliciously at her submission. It reminded him of fishing. The ones that struggled always made finally landing them that much more enjoyable.

He rose from his chair and crossed to the door. He slid home the deadbolt. No need for any interruptions.

He pointed at his suspect. "On your knees," he directed.

The look she returned wasn't particularly enthused, but he knew he'd worn the fight out of her. She'd comply or she'd regret it.

He returned to his chair and stood in front of it. He was tempted to make her do it all, but experience taught him that girls her age didn't have much experience removing guy's clothing. His thick fingers nimbly slipped the patent leather free from the buckles. The button and zipper of his pants soon followed.

He tugged his boxers down and flopped his junk out for her to see. He'd lay odds based on her reaction that she could probably count the number of cocks she'd seen up close and personal on one hand. He grinned - newbies were always fun.

He sat back down in his chair and pointed at the slender tube of black flesh draped between his thighs. Even flaccid, it dangled down past his balls. "You claim to enjoy playing with that plastic black cock," he smiled. "Let's see how you handle the real thing. Wrap those ruby lips around me and get to work."
 
Melody heard the door's deadbolt. There was no way she was going to try and escape! Given the information she had gathered from him in the last hour, she knew trying to escape would make things even worse. Now she was completely decided to do this, no more beating about the bush. She wanted for him to let her go as soon as possible and let this nightmare be over.

That was why she didn't like to hear his words, "On your knees". That would make things quite slow. She wasn't very good at sucking, and she hadn't had much practice lately, of course... What was she going to do?

Melody turned around totally defeated, and found him starting to remove his clothes. Well, that was good. She was too nervous right now to be able to do it with some decency, her hands shaking so much.

Melody couldn't believe her bad luck. Well, she admitted it was all her fault, trying to fit in a Society she wasn't ready for, lying to an officer... But did she really deserve this?

"You claim to enjoy playing with that plastic black cock. Let's see how you handle the real thing. Wrap those ruby lips around me and get to work", he encouraged her again, as he sat down on his chair again, his black piece of flesh resting between his thighs.

With a final sigh Melody started her final show. After that she would be locked in her room for a week!

As she kneeled down in front of him, she started unbuttoning her shirt. He'd enjoy the sight of her breasts Nd hopefully it would help him get off quicker. Melody wanted it to finish as soon as possible, and she would do whatever needed to get to the end faster. Besides, she wasn't the swallowing kind, and soon his juices would be running down her neck, and she wouldn't want them to stain her clothes.

The shirt was soon on the floor near her feet and as she approached his legs she tried to decide whether to take off her bra too. What the hell, she said to herself as she unclipped the black piece of clothe on her back. She let her tits bounce free in front of an stranger who had been messing with her. And she didn't care.

Disgust, anger, fear, urgency moved her now. She wasn't thinking clearly any more.

Melody opened his legs to make room for her body, and rested her boobs on the edge of the chair between his thighs as with her right hand she grabbed the wrinkled black worm that was now starting to wake up.

"Ok, girl, it is just a blow job. Do it right and quick and you'll be out in no time", she soothed herself.

But still she couldn't put it in her mouth. So she started licking it around, hoping she'd gather the strength to go further once she was hard at work.she ran her tongue from base to head, without touching the sparkling drop of pre-cum that was starting to form around the little hole in his shaft. Then around its side, top to bottom, as she still held it with her right hand. She felt the shaft become larger, warmer, thicker. At least she was doing it right.
 
Rodgers raised an eyebrow as Melody reached not for his cock but her blouse. Was the state of her sexual education so lacking that she didn't know what a blow job was?

Still, he had to admit, removing her blouse did improve the view. While the jury was out on her oral technique, this bitch had a damn nice set of titties.

Still, as much as he enjoyed having her tits shoved up against his balls, he had asked for her mouth. He was about to voice a complaint when she at last gingerly put her tongue on his dick.

Even this proved to be more teasing than satisfying. She ran her tongue along its length, finally providing sufficient stimulus for it to stiffen and swell. But after more than a minute, she was still doing the same damn thing.

"Goddammit, what is wrong with you?!" Rodgers barked. "This is a top-flight educational facility with the best and brightest girls the world has to offer! How can you get admitted here and be too stupid to know that sucking dick requires you to put the dick in your mouth and suck on it?!"
 
So he was forcing her to suck him and he was picky? Melody got completely mad. She was not to be yelled at in that way.

As her tongue ran up his shaft for the last time, she open her mouth and with a rough thrust she got it around it to its end, making the tip of his dick hit furiously the back of her throat. She was seriously thinking about biting him, hurting him, but then she thought about it better. It would only make things worse for her. She should finally stick to what he asked her, do it well and quick, and she could leave. Melody, just please him, please, she old herself.

That was when she started going up and down his shaft inside her mouth, rubbing it with her lips. At first it was al dry and rough, but soon her saliva and his precum made it easier for her to run around it. It was just disgusting to think she was swallowing that man's liquid, and she made her lips embrace a bit lighter, so a bit of the mixture in her mouth started dripping.

Melody started thrusting her mouth around his shaft faster and faster, wanting him to get off as soon as possible. She even started licking its head sooner that she would have want to. She still wasn't ready for what she was doing, but she had to. She needed to.

And she didn't dare to look up at him. She hadn't sucked that many dicks in her life, but the ones she had to, she had tried to impress hr partners, and tried to make them like what she was doing to them. So she usually tried to look at their faces as she was sucking them. But the less eye contact she had with this one, the better. She didn't really care if he was liking it, at least not more than she liked him to cum and let her go.

Melody felt the dick in her mouth getting stiffer and wetter, so she decided to get some help from her mouth to help hr. There was no way she could finish him just with her mouth. Se had never done it before. Thus, she grabbed his shaft with her right hand and started stroking it as her lips focused on its head.

She really hoped he was ok with that. She really wanted him to be pleased.
 

Rodgers at last began to get some relief for his raging libido as Melody bent her lips to his cock. She was timid at first, taking just the tip past her lips. But after a few moments she took his cockhead wholly inside her mouth.

"Mmmm, that's more like it, girl," he murmured. "Now just a bit more...."

Melody did as bidden, slipping his throbbing shaft deeper inside his mouth. Soon his cock was bumping up against the back of her soft palate. He could see in her eyes that she was not eager to take in any more, despite how many inches lay outside her warm oral embrace.

Rodgers considered forcing her, but decided against it. As inexperienced as Melody seemed to be, she might well choke herself in the process or start to gag. If that happened, he wasn't going to count on her remembering to be gentle. He'd settle for what she could safely manage at this point.

Fortunately, she proved to have some instinct for the circumstance. She wrapped her hand around the shaft outside her lips and began to pump him. Rodgers grunted his approval as she coaxed his precum out. She also had some solid suction, making his cockhead swell dramatically.

"Yeah, that's it, that's it," he breathed encouragingly. Rodgers felt his will faltering quickly. Her technique was unpracticed, but still effective. "That's it, that's it," he continued, his voice rising as his lust peaked. "Yeaaaaaaaahhh!" he gasped as his climax hit and streams of hot cum blasted into her mouth.
 
Melody closed her eyes and tried to unplug her brain as he kept talking. She didn't like the words she was hearing. He talked as he was encouraging some pet to do a trick, a whore to get the job done.

And she didn't like being in that position. So she just heard him mumbling approving words, which helped her get through it. Knowing she was doing it right encouraged to go on.

<I>Just a bit longer</I>, she thought to herself. <I> You'll be leaving soon</I>, she kept telling herself.

Her mouth and lips were sore from the friction and she started wondering how much longer she could endure it.

Meredith was so concentrated she didn't realised he started rising his voice. And soon she felt her mouth filled with the hot liquid.

It took her by surprise. She gagged when her mouth was full and couldn't help spilling it out, the fluid running down her cleavage and dripping a bit on her skirt.

Meredith thanked God it didn't reach the floor, she didn't want to think about what he would have done to her if she had got his floor dirty.

"Sorry," she muttered and she swallowed what was left inside her mouth. It wasn't that much, really, but it was enough to have her shiver for what she had just done, for what she had had inside her mouth.

"Can -- can I go now?" she feared to ask. But she needed to. She knew he wouldn't tell him himself she could leave that hole of perversion he had set up.
 
Back
Top