cougar or barely legal.

tx20009

Experienced
So guys here's the question. Would you rather be with a older woman who is experienced or with a girl who is barely legal?

I personally love older woman. Nothing like a real woman wrapped in my arms

So guys here's the question. Would you rather be with a older woman who is experienced or with a girl who is barely legal?

Seeing one of each right now, Love both, however older seems to know what she wants and has a few kinks so she is a lot more fun

Right Now I'd Take Either

I'm in a bit of a dry spell right now so..............both look good. Each has their advantages. It depends on whether you want to teach or take the more experienced.

Based on my experiences when I was younger, I would take a cougar in a split second.

Obviously a fresh, firm young body is very attractive, but good sex is about more than that, I'll take the cougar thank you!

Such an easy question. Older woman for sure! Experience, confidence, skill, no nerves, easy to talk to, more in common.

Since I was a child, I was always attracted to older women. I'm 53 now and my ideal fantasy age range is 30-65 and rising.

While older women may have their strong points when it comes to experience, the younger sluts are catching up pretty well these days, with the added bonus of being in their prime physically. So I choose barely legal, had a few nice experiences with them ;)

Last edited:
Cougar cuz of experience, drive, willingness, as well as selflessness with partners

When its a fling and so much is physical.....young is the way...especially if you enjoy teaching.....(or simply having your way with them!) :>

mature all the way

though....I'm 43, so looking at some of these 20 sump'thing woman....makes we want to be a sugar daddy... .
BUT.....I draw a line...25 is my age limit, even then their very immature

When its a fling and so much is physical.....young is the way...especially if you enjoy teaching.....(or simply having your way with them!) :>

Ugh...too old to care to teach them now I guess is my opinion, but I can see your point about having your way with them...but I do that now with the bride do, that isn't age related IMO :devil:

Back