Going over the physical cliff

Happens and has happened,but more like rutting weasels.Most memorable was with a zoo biologist I caught a ride with into DC,She offered to give me a backrub,and something about her scent set me off. Literally hours later,having stayed hard thru a half dozen orgasm myself(no chemicals other than our own juices),and unknown number for her,we both flopped down on her bed in a puddle of mingled fluids and passed out,not to awake for almost the whole day.:)

Sometimes,the chemistry is SO right!

My brother had a friend called Weasel. There are things in our pasts we'd all like to forget.

Tell me something.

When an American person buys 5 houses for a million dollars that they cannot afford to pay for, do they get in any trouble? Apart from going bankrupt, I mean?

Do they know how hard people work in Sydney to own a home? Do these wankers have any idea of how much it costs?

This shit has got to stop.

Tell me something.

When an American person buys 5 houses for a million dollars that they cannot afford to pay for, do they get in any trouble? Apart from going bankrupt, I mean?

Do they know how hard people work in Sydney to own a home? Do these wankers have any idea of how much it costs?

This shit has got to stop.

I feel your pain.

I have mates (hard to believe, I know) who earn 100k+ a year. Most of my bros earn 100k+

The bank is telling my bro that he can't buy a home because he doesn't qualify. True story.

The guy works every day. He has a hard job in mental health.

But because the ''economy'' is ''poor'' and he doesn't have a spouse... These are grounds to fuck him off for wanting a bank loan to buy himself a home.

Last edited:
Nah, mate.. I actually shared some shit about how Aussies feel and you had a go.

Bitch, you don't know the heartache and suffering we go through.

The man wants a home of his own. He wants to do the right thing.

Nah, mate.. I actually shared some shit about how Aussies feel and you had a go.

Bitch, you don't know the heartache and suffering we go through.

The man wants a home of his own. He wants to do the right thing.

I bought some of your shampoo. What else do you want me to do? You can keep the Fosters.

You started a thread about it, and now you're whinging and carrying on like a cockhead.

Bitch, please.

Is your brother deformed or too ugly to get a spouse? Sounds like your bank uses that as an important lending criteria.

It's not that I care. I'm just trying to difuse a possibly violent, drunken situation.

That and I think you missed the point, not that I blame you. Humor is upside down for you-all.

Is your brother deformed or too ugly to get a spouse? Sounds like your bank uses that as an important lending criteria.

It's not that I care. I'm just trying to difuse a possibly violent, drunken situation.

That and I think you missed the point, not that I blame you. Humor is upside down for you-all.

FFS you just got hijacked from a thread full of possibilities.

AND it's new years eve.

He's my bro, not my brother.

And he works hard at his job, it doesn't matter what he looks like.

I didn't miss the point. If you think the rest of the world doesn't know how effed-up the us eeconomy is, think again.

Cheers!

Moron.

He's my bro, not my brother.

And he works hard at his job, it doesn't matter what he looks like.

I didn't miss the point. If you think the rest of the world doesn't know how effed-up the us eeconomy is, think again.

Cheers!

Moron.

Here, here. It will be ok. The World is in a little down turn right now. Keep working hard and paying your taxes and it will all sort itself out. In the mean time, get your "bro" a lassie. (not the collie kind)

Wait....are you fucking your brother? Is that acceptable down under?

Here, here. It will be ok. The World is in a little down turn right now. Keep working hard and paying your taxes and it will all sort itself out. In the mean time, get your "bro" a lassie. (not the collie kind)

Wait....are you fucking your brother? Is that acceptable down under?

Can you try any harder?

This too easy.

:bows out:

Fucking morons....

Can you try any harder?

This too easy.

:bows out:

Fucking morons....

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!Can't get away from folks screaming politics/economics/the blues even on a site hopefully devoted to the most amazing juicy delightful thing humans can do!:eek:

Back