His Latest Acquisition (closed for MadameNyx)

Proximus

Redneck Genius
Joined
May 6, 2011
Posts
3,250
OOC: Jack Kramer
38 yrs old, 6'1", 195 lbs. Athletic build. Short black hair. Wearing a light blue dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows revealing a Rolex watch, black dress pants and Italian leather shoes.


Jack Kramer pulled his tinted-window Suburban up to the front of the club. The sign read “Closed for a Private Function.” He snickered quietly to himself. ‘If only the locals knew,’ he thought. As he entered, he was greeted by several familiar faces. He had done this many times before. Walking through the bar area and up to the main stage, his mind reflected on some of the other girls he had trained. They were all now very happily serving other Masters, who, in turn, had been more than willing to pay his fee.

Today would be no different. He would examine the talent that these unscrupulous bastards had assembled and select the next in his line of well-trained submissives. The selection was more of an art than a science, but this was his gift. In the end, it always came down to instincts, and he had learned long ago to trust his gut feelings, as they were seldom wrong.

Jack confidently climbed the steps and began inspecting the girls. The club owners had lowered the stage rigging so that they were displayed in a standing position with their hands cuffed above their heads. They were barefoot and topless, each wearing nothing more than a bikini bottom and a sarong, tied at the hip. He smiled as he walked past the 2 blondes. While slightly amusing, he found that they usually gave in too easily. Jack liked a good challenge. It kept him sharp. The next girl intrigued him for a moment. He had never trained a red-head, and this one was well built for the task. However, as he approached, her eyes were cast down to the floor. There would be no challenge in this one, as it appeared that her will had already been broken.

As his gaze moved down the line to the next girl, he suddenly felt like someone punched him in the stomach. Her dark brown eyes brazenly stared him down, piercing him like daggers. The raven-haired beauty behind them showed no signs of fear, squaring off against his approach. Jack gave her an evil grin as he eyed her tan flesh from head to toe. He reached out and firmly squeezed her left breast, confirming that it was real. “They are quite perky for their size. Impressive,” he remarked almost as if speaking to no one. He stepped around behind her and noticed that she was the only girl who put her hair up in a pony tail. Giving it a gentle tug, he smiled and said, “Oh, I like this.” Yes, she had made his selection for him and she didn’t even know it. He turned to the ring leader and asked, “Does this one speak English?” The man’s eyebrows rose as he replied, “Yes, quite well, in fact.”

He walked briskly down off the stage and shook hands with the man, “I’ll take her.” With that he turned and left the room. Quickly, two men moved over and unlocked her handcuffs and escorted her back stage. A plain blue frock was thrown over her young form, and she was shoved along towards the loading dock. Jack had just finished backing his Suburban in. As he got out, he yelled at the two men, “Do not damage my property. If I find one mark on her, I’ll have your head!” They apologized to him profusely as he opened the back of the truck. They placed her on the floor and shackled both her hands and feet to two large steel rings. He smiled at her in this position, tilting his head to the side. Staring into her eyes once more, he gently caressed her cheek and closed the doors. He climbed back into the truck and took off, blasting an old Van Halen CD as he drove.
 
Last edited:
Kayah made a soft sound as she slowly opened her eyes. It took her a couple of minutes until her eyes finally focused and, when they did, she allowed a soft groan to leave her lips. Two quick tugs on her arms confirmed her worst fears. The bastards had taken her.

It had been like any other day. She had woken at dawn, as was usual, to do her four mile run before work. Changing into her usual sweats and tank top, she had pulled her hair in a ponytail and made her way through the usual route she took. What she didn't see where the men waiting for her under the bridge by the park, their forms hidden from her by the shadow of the structure and the bright sun in her eyes. By the time she felt their hands grabbing her, she knew she was in trouble. That was not to say she went down without a fight.

She managed to take them by surprise when she squared herself and threw the first punch, catching one of the men right in his nose. After that, though, they quickly overpowered her, only allowing her two or three kicks before she felt a pinch on her arm and everything went dark.

Looking around her she hid her terror and uneasiness behind anger. Was she still on the beautiful island that had seen her grow, or had they taken her to an unknown land? Why had they taken her? There was no one to worry, no one that would look for her, though she was sure her boss would be pissed she never returned...

The sound of doors opening startled her somewhat. She felt her anger rise as she watched many men and women approach, looking at her and the rest of the women there as if they were pieces of meat to be inspected before bought. How would they feel if it was them in her place? The only thing that brought her some semblance of calm was that, when she heard them speak, she knew she could at least communicate.... for all the good that would make her here, anyways.

The moment he walked through the doors, she knew he was important. It was all that the man that was running the operation could do to stand still and let the new man examine them.

Kay felt her anger grow ever hotter for this man as he moved closer, for it was easy to blame him for everything. If men like him didn't exist to buy them, they would never be abducted. Their eyes met for a long moment, before she bit a surprised sound as she felt his warm palm hold her breast.

It was only then she noticed she was naked. As if in disbelief, she looked down at her dark, copperish skin, past the breasts that were on the heavy side for her height, to the soft fabric that hugged her hips. His tug on her hair served to tell her she still had the long, loose curls in its ponytail.

After that, everything happened fast. She was roughly bullied into a plain blue dress, the rough fabric itchy against her skin while men took her to a truck and shackled her to its floor. Feeling the warm hand against her cheek, she looked at the man that had bought her and felt anger flash once more.

Good. This will keep me warm at night, for he certainly will not. Kayah thought while she glared at his retreating back before carefully settling on the cold floor of the truck, silently wondering where she was being taken and what was to become of her.
 
Jack turned off the interstate and continued driving for several miles on a two lane back country road. Eventually, he turned off again, onto the long dirt road which led to his ranch. The unpaved road was smooth, but he was still driving at a pretty good pace, and the truck was kicking up a ton of dust. With the windows rolled up and the AC on, the dust was not an issue, but he wondered how his passenger had faired over the long trip. He pressed the garage door opener and pulled his truck into the two story white house. He turned off the ignition and closed the garage door.

Jack lived alone in this quiet six bedroom home. The ranch hands lived in another house down closer to the barns. He exited the truck and grabbed several items from the back seat before moving to the rear doors of his Suburban. He inhaled deeply before opening them. His mind raced as he thought of the new girl in the back. How would she react? Would she lash out at him, or would she break easily? Secretly, he hoped for the former and smiled. There was nothing like breaking in a new slave. He grasped the door handles and slung the doors open, his new purchase lying there, not knowing what to expect. With the stiff leather riding crop in his right hand, he landed a firm stinging blow across her exposed thighs. “Hello, my pet. That was an attention getter!” He grinned at her as she wrestled with her bindings. He slid the handle of the riding crop into his back pocket as he continued, “Now, that I have your complete attention, let me assure you… that will be the first, last, and ONLY time that I strike you without provocation. If you follow my rules and obey my commands, I will never hurt you again,” he paused and gave her a wicked grin, “unless you want me to hurt you!”

Jack leaned down and slipped a red nylon dog collar around her neck, adjusting the tightness so she could still breathe but had very little wiggle room. “You will wear this until you have earned the right to wear something better,” he said. Then, he reached into his jeans pocket and removed a knife, with which he cut away her dress and the remainder of her clothing. Clipping a matching red nylon leash onto her collar, he looked down at her again. “I am going to release your hands and feet. I realize that this has been a strange and difficult day for you, but I want you to consider your current situation before you take any actions. I own you and you are my pet. No one will ever find you out here unless I want them to. If you manage to escape this house, you are miles from the nearest sign of civilization. My ranch hands and hounds will track you down and you will be severely punished.” He stopped speaking for a moment to let it all sink in to her pretty little head. “Please do not make me punish you; I would hate to leave marks all over this beautiful bronze flesh.” So, maybe that was a bit of a lie, but he did look forward to her training. He rubbed his hand along the smooth curve of her waist, down her hip and over her legs. He unclasped her foot shackles, followed by her hands, and then helped her to her feet, holding tightly to the leash in his left hand. Tucking the keys away in his pocket and pulling the riding crop back out with his right hand, he began to lead her through the garage and into the house. “Follow me,” he said.
 
The moment the truck stopped moving, Kayah slumped a little. It had been pure concentration that had kept her from passing out during the ride. The thoughts of the mango trees and fields of coffee had helped keep her still, but she couldn't deny that the drugs given to her were still in her system... and she hadn't eaten since the day she was taken, however long ago that was. She felt cold and weak though, as soon as she heard the doors open, she opened her eyes and straightened her back. She wouldn't give this man the satisfaction of seeing her weak.

The blow of the riding crop helped clear her head, the sting where the leather had touched her skin throbbing lightly. She listened quietly to his words, though what she really noticed was his tone of voice. Even if he hadn't made the comment later about being far from civilization, she knew. This land was not hers.

Stopping her first impulse of fighting the shackles, she rested her hands on her lap, biting back a growled insult as he put a dog collar, of all things, around her neck. She watched him, light brown eyes gone dark with her anger, as he cut off her clothes and put the leash on her, her full lips pressed together to stop herself from uttering any of the insults that came to mind. The brush of his hand along her curves, so sensual and with a familiarity that he had never earned, made her skin crawl. If he touched her again, it wouldn't be long before he had to mark her skin.

The moment he released her shackles and helped her up, Kay knew she was in trouble. Her legs were shaky, like a new born foal, and the world around her swam. Gritting her teeth, she did her best to stand straight and follow him, hoping he would let her rest soon. Hoping for a blanket was probably too much, but she didn't lose anything by wishing.
 
As he led her from the garage into the main part of the house, Jack noticed that she was still a bit wobbly. Perhaps it was from the long ride, but more likely, the morons who sold her to him had given her too much of the horse tranquilizer again. He shook his head. Sometimes, these people could be complete amateurs. He stopped in the kitchen briefly and grabbed a bottle of water and a Power Bar. Then, he carefully led her down the long oak steps to the finished basement.

It was rather warm as basements go, but since there was usually little or no clothing worn down here, that was a good thing. This was Jack’s private den. On one side of the room were two heavy steel doors with numbered combination pads next to the handles. Jack turned his new pet toward the other side of the room and walked her around a large black leather sofa. “Have a seat and rest for a bit,” he said as he took a moment to drink in the beautiful curves of her naked form. He placed the bottle of water and the Power Bar on the oak coffee table in front of her and sat down at the opposite end of the sofa. A flat screen TV hung on the wall opposite them, but he was not interested in TV at the moment. “You are probably still feeling the effects of whatever they gave you. This water will help flush it out of your system. The energy bar is because I am guessing that they haven’t fed you either… and you will need your strength.” He continued to speak to her in a very calm tone, knowing that she was probably screaming mad at him for her current predicament. “I do not condone the use of drugs and you should know that I will never drug you to get what I want. On that, you have my solemn word.”

Jack twirled the end of the leash in his fingers for a moment and spoke again. “As I stated before, you are my new pet. I want you to rest assured that you will be well cared for during your stay with me. Please let me know if you have any food or other allergies that I should be aware of.” He folded his fingers together and cracked his knuckles. “There are several rules that must be obeyed at all times or I shall become quite cross with you. First, each and every time you address me, you will begin or end the sentence with the word ‘Sir.’ This is a token of respect to show me that you appreciate all that I do to care for your needs. Do you understand?” He paused and smiled at her, wondering how quickly she would begin her training.
 
The raven-haired beauty had been so focused on walking and not passing out, that she didn't really noticed when they stopped in the kitchen of what he got from there before he continued to lead her elsewhere. Once on the basement though, she placed a hand on the wall to steady herself as she looked around. It was warmer here than the rest of the house and the wall she was looking at had two big steel doors, looking ominous with their number pads next to them. Biting her lower lip, she followed the tug at her leash and settled on the leather sofa she was led to, curling her legs under her as she sat and once more looked at the man that had bought her.

He was a handsome man. She allowed her eyes to watch his face and take in his features, thinking that she wouldn't have thought him a man that dealt in human trafficking if she had seen him on the street, or somewhere normal. Out of the corner of her eye, she watched the food he had placed in front of her, knowing she wanted it, but deciding to hold back longer while he spoke, his words angering her ever more. Who did he think he was!? She wouldn't just bow down to someone just because he or she demanded it!

As he asked if she understood, she took a deep breath to keep from screaming and growled her response: "That's it? Im supposed to take your word that you wont drug me after you just bought me from a couple of men that kidnapped me from my home, drugged me and dragged me to a country that isn't my own? You expect me to believe you will care for me, when what you offer is harm as well as impose servitude?"

"If you think I'm going to do what you order me to, you are sadly mistaken. I'd rather have you beat me to a pulp than be your slave." she said, her Spanish accent growing thicker with her anger, "Though I do thank you for the water and food, sir." she spat the last word, making it sound like an insult.
 
Jack sat quietly at his end of the sofa as she began to speak. He stared directly into her eyes to gauge her emotions. He was trying to get a read on her understanding of the situation and how she would react. He wasn’t sure how much the drugs were still affecting her mental faculties. Luckily, he received the answer he hoped for in her words and the fire in her eyes.

Remaining completely calm while he listened to her little rant, he started to crack a tiny bit of a smile. She understood what he had said, and she was not about to go down without a fight. More than anything else, this assured him that he had, once again, made the perfect selection. As she finished with the back-handed ‘thank you’ and correctly addressed him as ‘Sir,’ the tone and attitude in her voice caused his eyebrows to rise. She had definitely piqued his interest. Now, the game was on. She was strong willed, even through the after-effects of the drugs. How soon would he be able to break that spirit?

“You are most welcome, my pet. You should be happy that I bought you. The rest of those girls will be nothing more than a piece of meat to their new owners, while you will be given great care and attention.” Jack paused and collected his thoughts. “You are correct. You have no reason to trust me… yet. I hope that you will, in time, learn that when I give my word I keep it, without exception. Now, please, eat and drink. You will need your strength.” He waited to see if she would eat before he continued. “You know, if I wanted some low self-esteem tramp who would bow down to my every whim at the first crack of the whip, I would have chosen one of the blondes today.” His grin turned into a full-fledged smile. “I chose you because of that fire I see in your eyes. I would be greatly disappointed if you didn’t put up a fight. So, you may get your wish. The stronger the will, the more loyal you will be when I finally break you.” He snickered softly, almost an evil laugh. “And yes, I am glad that you understand our first rule, but if you are trying to provoke me, you will have to do much better than that. Now, finish up so I can show you where you will be staying.”
 
Last edited:
The young woman felt her mind reel at his words. She hadn't spared a thought for the other women that were next to her when she first woke but now, thanks to him, she imagined them being used and abused as mere holes to bring sexual gratification to any men that happened to pass them by. Biting her lower lip, she stifled a shiver of fear and disgust. As strong as she was, she could not imagine ever being completely whole after an ordeal like that. After enough time had passed, even she would break.

On the tail end of that thought, Kayah found herself examining his face as he spoke. Would she be able to trust him someday? Would she want to? He had said she would be given great care and attention but, whether she liked that or not, would depend on his definition of that. Still, once he invited her once again to eat, she slowly grabbed the bar, pulled off the covering and took a bite, forcing herself to chew slowly and enjoy the taste. It didn't seem to her as if she was bending to his will, but just keeping herself strong. Her mind would become weak soon after her body if she starved herself. Besides, it was the first she had eaten in gods know how long, and she didn't know how soon, if ever, she would have another meal.

His laugh made the dark haired beauty raise an eyebrow, even as she finished the food and took a drink from the water. When she spoke, her voice sounded soft, not scared or angry, her accent not as thick yet still painting her words with a little 'spice' "Why would you tell me this? Now I could just pretend to follow every order, to submit to your will until you tire of me and discard me."
 
Jack placed his elbow on the back of the couch, laid one finger along the side of his face, and rested his chin on his palm. He watched as she ate. She was unusually calm, savoring each bite. Her hands did not shake and her breathing was normal. Even as she sat there completely naked, she made no attempts to cover herself. Perhaps she was still feeling the effects of the drugs, or possibly, she was growing more comfortable with him. It was too early to suspect any real trust, but this was a definitely a good sign. In any event, he certainly enjoyed the way she stared at him while he spoke. It was almost as if she was sizing him up.

He smiled at her question and the logic that followed. Even though she wasn’t being quite as bold as before, he enjoyed the subtle hint of feistiness in her tone. “Ahhh… my pet, would you rather that I lie to you? That is no way to establish a trust, now is it? And besides, I will know if you are pretending.” They were both rhetorical questions, but he was certain to get his point across. As she took a long drink of water, he studied the soft skin on her long thin neck. It was such a beautiful bronze tone, free from any marks or blemishes. In his mind, he tried to imagine what she might have done in her former life. She kept herself in remarkable shape and her hygiene was impeccable.

Then, a strange thought crept into his mind. He had glossed over her words initially, but really hadn’t heard what she was saying. She had issued a challenge, and he almost missed it. She was clever, he had to give her credit. He knew that he must act immediately and decisively. Otherwise, she might get the idea that she could gain the upper hand or somehow outsmart him. “However, your proposal does present an interesting dilemma.” He raised one eyebrow and grinned at her. “So perhaps a test is in order, to see how well you are able to pretend.” Jack stressed the last word as he stood up with her leash still in hand. He moved so that he was standing a few feet in front of her, staring directly down into her big brown eyes. He was about to test her resolve and made sure he would have a clear view of her reactions.

Using a calm but stern tone, he spoke. “I want you to get up and move in front of the coffee table. You will kneel on the edge, placing your forehead down in the center of the table. Then, I want you to reach back with both hands, spread yourself open and offer yourself to me to be used at my discretion.” He fired a shot across her bow and waited for her reaction. How quickly would that fire return to her eyes? Or would she do it just to prove her point? Either way, he was going to enjoy this little test. Then, he gripped his riding crop again. Holding it down along his leg, he tapped his own calf a few times before adding, “And you forgot to address me as Sir!
 
Last edited:
The young woman listened to his words quietly, feeling his eyes bore into her skin, making her hold back a shiver. She didn't think she had ever been looked at quite that way... and not in her birthday suit either. However, she found herself chuckling softly as he explained about her test, feeling the leash tug lightly at the collar around her neck as he moved to stand in front of her. It almost looked like she was amused that he had seen through her words at the implied threat.

"Ahh and here is the proverbial noose I tied around my own neck with my words." she mused as she gracefully stood, not bothering to hide her flesh from his eyes, even though she could feel her ample chest jiggle enticingly with her movements. Slowly, she took a step towards the coffee table and stopped, tilting her head to look into his eyes.

"You want truth, then here is mine: I will only speak truth so long as you do so as well." she said before turning serious once more. "I will not kneel before you, I will not spread myself for you. Why? Because I don't even trust you as far as I can throw you. I will address you as 'sir' because those were the manners I was raised with, because I am grateful for the food and shelter you provide me, and because I know not your name. Whether that changes remains to be seen and, whether you can tell when and if I do call you Sir because I trust you is up to you."

Looking directly in front of her once more, she continued "You probably will mark my skin with that crop, or anything else you decide to use for what I say and what I do or don't do... and you'll enjoy it. You will watch me parade around your home and wherever else you take me in whatever state of dress or undress that you allow me to be, and you'll enjoy my distress, even if it's not apparent. But I won't give you the pleasure of hearing me cry out, or watching me trying to cover my body. That is my truth, sir."

With that she fell silent, waiting passive for whatever blows he might rain on her flesh for her open disobedience.
 
As she stood and approached the table, he thought for a moment that she might actually follow through with it. That would have been disappointing, especially on the first day and without any encouragement. As she laughed, he failed to see what she found so amusing. Then, she tilted her head and the fire returned to her eyes. Her words spewed forth with confidence, challenging his authority, almost daring him to beat her senseless. She had definitely earned a few swats with the crop, but he was certain that a severe beating was exactly what she wanted. It would fuel her fire for weeks to come, and he had no intention of giving her an easy excuse to simply hate him.

For now, he stood there, holding a long silent pause. She had mentally braced herself for an incoming attack, but one was not immediately forthcoming. While her anticipation was building with each passing moment, he waited to see if she would show any outward signs of anxiety. He smiled when none appeared, acknowledging her toughness and the thrill it gave him. As she exhaled and appeared to relax a bit, the silence was pierced by the sound of the riding crop cutting through the air, followed by the loud crack as it landed harshly on her fine ass. He raised it back and repeated this twice more, leaving three beautiful red stripes across her smooth caramel cheeks. Leaning into her ear, he whispered, “That was for failing to call me Sir!” He let out a single snicker and added, “By the way, my name is Jack, but you will continue to call me Sir because it pleases me, my pet.”

He grabbed her by the pony tail and pulled her body back against his chest. Continuing to whisper in her ear, he spoke in a calm dry tone. “I have spoken the truth at every turn. I have no reason to lie to you, but if you want more truth, then I shall give it to you.” He tightened his grip on her hair. “Truth number one: Your mouth, your tits, your cunt, and even your ass belong to me. I can take them any time I choose.” With his free hand, he raked his fingernails over the welts on her ass cheek. “Truth number two: You may relax in the knowledge that I have no intention of fucking you today. You have not yet earned the privilege of my cock.” With that statement, he placed the palm of his hand on her bottom and rubbed it gently to massage some of the pain away. “Likewise, I have not yet earned enough of your trust to make fucking you anything more than rape… and I am not a rapist.” He tilted his head forward and placed a soft kiss on the nape of her neck, letting his lips linger for several moments. “Truth number three: I do not enjoy inflicting pain upon you, unless you are receiving some sort of pleasure from it. I much prefer positive reinforcement.”

Releasing his grip on her hair, Jack stepped around to the side of the table and looked directly into her eyes. “You are correct that you have tied your own noose, and while I am NOT accustomed to having to repeat my orders, I am feeling particularly generous today. Maybe it’s because you are so beautiful, but I am going to give you a second chance.” Using the tip of the riding crop, he pointed to the coffee table. “Now, you WILL kneel upon the table in precisely the manner in which I have instructed. This will be your opportunity to show that you have some small measure of trust in me. I give you my word that I will not betray that trust in any manner whatsoever.” Placing the tip of the riding crop directly beneath her chin, he ensured that she would not look away. “I do not make a habit of giving second chances. If you fail me this time, I will find a way to make you cry out, and you most certainly will not enjoy it.” With a wicked grin, he added, “You seem like a very smart girl. Please do not be naïve enough to think that whips and beatings are the worst things I could do to you!”
 
Last edited:
She knew he would be waiting for her to relax but, after a while, she couldn't seem to help herself. Just as she had started to relax, the first crack was heard, followed by the sting on her butt cheek. It was all she could to to bite her lower lip, hard, to keep from making a sound as he rained two more blows across her behind. The pull on her hair surprised her, though not as much as the feel of him flush against her, or the way his whisper made her skin goosebump. Her breathing picked up as the grip on her hair tightened, her lips parting in a soft gasp while he continued speaking, her hips wiggling, fighting to move away from the nails that were hurting her tender skin.

His words as he placed his warm palm along her cheek and slowly rubbed made her frown a little. He wouldn't fuck her? Didn't like the idea of rape? It was the complete opposite of what she thought human traffickers liked, wanted.

So distracted was she in her thoughts that the moment his warm breath brushed along her neck she closed her eyes, forgetting for a moment where she was and whom she was with, forgetting that he had bought her, that she didn't trust him. For that small span of time, she allowed herself to acknowledge that she might actually like some of what he was doing to her.

Feeling him release her hair, she opened her eyes and looked at him, glad her skin was dark enough to hide the embarrassment that she felt at her thoughts a scant seconds ago. How could she thing for a moment that what she was going through would be pleasurable or enjoyable in some way? Maybe those drugs they gave her were still in her system, messing with her thoughts.

Even as she felt the tip of the crop under her chin and listened to his words, she considered what he had ordered her to do. Kayah had no desire to kneel and spread herself to his gaze, but he had asked her to do it to show that she trusted him. This was not to say that she did... but it would serve as a kind of challenge to him as well. If he could keep his word, then she would trust him, if only a tiny bit. If he didn't, she would fight him with all she had... until he either beat her to a pulp or destroyed her mind. She preferred that to being used and abused forever. Besides, she was in no hurry to get beaten in the way he was implying he would if she didn't follow his order.

Slowly, she knelt in front of the table. With careful movements she gathered her hair and twisted it together, pulling it over one of her shoulders so it would leave her back bare and would be out of the way. In a graceful movement, she placed her forehead on the table and arched her back, making it curve in a pleasing manner while her hands held her cheeks gingerly apart, showing him her most sacred of places. She kept herself still, her dark skin covered in goosebumps because of the temperature, her smooth nether lips glistening slightly in the harsh lighting, the racing stripe of trimmed hair hidden by her position, her ample breasts pressed against the coffee table.
 
Jack watched her with baited breath. He saw the fire in her eyes turn to confusion. Hiding his own emotions behind a blank expression, he observed all the subtle hints of the internal battle she was fighting. How would she react now that he had given her the proper encouragement? Which path would she choose? Secretly, he hoped she would obey this time. If not, he would have to punish her severely and teach her a harsh lesson. It was far too soon for her to have to learn that lesson.

Much to his relief and delight, she slowly moved herself onto the table. Gracefully and methodically, she positioned her delicious body exactly as he had requested. His heart raced as she assumed this submissive position for the first time. The thoughts of her surrendering to him caused an all too familiar stirring in his groin, and he could only imagine the torrid mix of emotions she must be fighting. As he began to slowly walk around her, leash still in hand, he noticed the tiny goose bumps covering her flesh. Her soft curves, her tone muscles, her heavy bosom pressed into the table, she was magnificent!

Finally, leaning down, he peered into her exposed sex. He so desperately wanted to reach out and sink his finger into her warm pink folds, to taste her sweet nectar, but he managed restrain himself. He would not break his word to her. She had to know that he was trustworthy. It was the cornerstone of any relationship, especially one of this nature. As he noticed a tiny trickle of creamy white fluid coating her labia, he could not hold back a smile, not a creepy smile, but a warm, loving smile. On some deep emotional level, something had sparked her arousal. It was almost too much for him to take.

As he stood, he attempted to make a quick adjustment to his semi-erect member, which he hoped to hide from her view. Not that he really cared if she knew that her body made him hard, he was more concerned that it might frighten her. She was more than likely in a fragile mental state and he wanted to tread lightly. He took another brief look at the three marks on her bottom and felt a twinge of remorse. But he knew that it helped bring about the desired result.

Slowly and quietly, he sat down on the edge of the sofa nearest her side. “You have done well, my pet. I am pleased.” He exhaled heavily, now staring as best he could into her eyes. “Truth number four: you always have a choice. I cannot force you to do anything that you do not want to do. You may not like the alternative, but the choice is always up to you.” He placed his hand softly on the small of her back. Running it slowly up her spine to her neck, he spoke once more, “Just as disobedience leads to punishment, obedience leads to reward.” As he finished the statement, he detached the leash from her collar and dropped it on the floor.

“You may stand and follow me. I will show you to your room.” With that, he stood and walked over to one of the steel doors. Punching in the 5 digit code, he pulled the door open and held it for her. “Although I will still probably refer to you as my pet, this may be an appropriate time for you to tell me your name,” he said with a grin.
 
Last edited:
Kayah closed her eyes, biting her lower lip hard. She hated feeling vulnerable, being one of those people that tended to distrust easily, build walls around them to protect themselves from others. To be laying there as if offering herself to him made every single warning bell in her brain ring off, to the point that she had to fight with herself to not show the tension it took to keep still in her posture.

She could hear him move about, his steps on the floor, the soft sound of his clothes brushing against his skin as he moved. Her teeth bit harder into her lower lip, almost drawing blood when she felt his breath on her butt cheeks, knowing he was looking at her uncovered pussy. His examination of her was a small torture, one she wished would end quickly. For a moment, she thought of him as her cruxible...

At the thought, she had to keep herself from laughing. To think that during such a situation, she would think of something she had read on a book. The woman had a moment to feel regret: Her collection of books had been her pride and joy. Knowing that she would never returned home, it pained her to think of where her precious books would end up.

Feeling him move back towards her head, the dark skinned beauty opened her eyes, fixing the brown orbs on his blue ones. The words he uttered did little to appease her and his touch was no more comforting than a cool gust of wind. Once he had released the leash, she stood mechanically and followed him towards one of the steel doors.

A bit of surprised showed on her face when he asked her name, not really comprehending why he would want to know. After all, he had just said he would call her 'pet'.

"Kayah" she answered in a soft voice, spearing a thought for her books again. The rooms she had left behind had been cozy, with its big comfy bed, warm colors and the big bookcase that covered one of its walls, the sun streaming through the light drapes of the windows. What she expected to see once she went through the door would only be a cot in a bare room, a bare shower stall and a toilet, if she was lucky.

She kept her head a little down, focusing her gaze at the floor a bit ahead of her. Kayah had no desire to look at anything, see any of whatever devices he planned on using on her later on. She was tired and bone-weary. All she wanted to do was get to wherever he would let her sleep and do so.
 
He turned and watched silently as she made her way across the room to the door which he held open. Seemingly startled, she spoke softly when giving her name. Then, she cast her eyes down as she entered the room. This worried Jack a little. Had she given up so quickly? Surely, the minor battle of wills that he just won could not have broken her completely. It was the first time since they arrived in which he doubted himself even a little. Perhaps it was too early to make such a rash judgment.

As he entered the room behind her, he began to explain the rules of her stay. “Very well then, my pet, I want you to understand that this room is your safe haven. When you are here, you are safe from punishment and free from any actions that make you uncomfortable. The door will remain locked from the outside for now, until you prove that you are not going to attempt to escape. Eventually, I may permit this door to be left open so that you will have access to TV and movies, but you will have to earn that privilege.”

Jack paused and pointed toward a single bed in the far corner that had been made up with a pillow, plain white sheets, and a thick navy blue comforter. The head and foot boards where made of heavy oak. The cinderblock walls were painted a seafoam green color with a small plexiglass window positioned high on the wall above the bed. “This will be your bed. I will provide you with clean linens once per week. You are to keep your bed made whenever you are not in it. Failure to do so will result in punishment.” As she scanned this side of the room, she noticed a small wardrobe which was empty and a vanity with a single chair.

He turned and pointed toward the bathroom. Here, she would find a beautiful old fashioned bathtub with a shower curtain, a plain white pedestal sink and a toilet. Arranged neatly on the sink were several small bottles of shampoo, conditioner and body wash, along with a citrus scented moisturizing cream and a few hotel size bars of soap. There was also a cup which held an unwrapped tooth brush and a small tube of tooth paste. Mounted to the wall was an electric hair dryer, however, by design, the cord could not reach the tub. The stainless steel towel rack held three towels: one each for hands, hair, and body, plus a wash cloth. “This is your bathroom. It too will be kept neat and clean. You may notice that the bathtub does not have a stopper for the drain. This was intentional, since I cannot yet trust you not to attempt to drown yourself. Eventually, I hope you will also earn that privilege as well.”

Jack turned again and headed back out of the room. Stopping at the door before he closed it, he smiled as he spoke. “Please let me know if there are any specific toiletries that you will require in order to maintain your beautiful body. I will leave you alone for a few hours so that you may become accustomed to your surroundings. If you would like to shower and rest, please do so. I would also appreciate it if you would join me for dinner upstairs this evening. It will give us a chance to become better acquainted.”

As he turned to leave, he added, “And don’t worry, unless you are particularly obstinate, I doubt we will need to repeat what happened down here a few moments ago.” His voice was sincere, because he really did not intend for things to go this far on her first day. Hopefully, they would have a nice pleasant conversation over dinner. Patiently, he waited for her to reply and closed the door.
 
Last edited:
Once he started speaking, Kayah lifted her gaze as she stepped inside the room. Her eyes went wide and she slowly made her way towards the bed, caressing the headboard like a lost lover. It was clear she hadn't expected something so decent in the room. True, it wasn't her own bed, but it looked comfortable enough and, right that minute, even the floor would've served her purpose. She was tired.

Noting the vanity and empty wardrobe, she followed his gesture towards the bathroom. This room surprised her even more. The bathtub was as beautiful and comfortable as she has... had in her own home and the essentials were provided. She frowned a little at the different bottles, having clearly expected a stub of regular soap only, if she was lucky. His next words made her chuckle harshly, a sound unheard of by him before.

"Sure. I'll bring the list to dinner. Also, I feel I must mention," she said as she walked towards the bathtub, opened the tap and slowly took the washcloth. Folding it in on itself twice, she pushed it into the drain, using it as the stopper, making the tub start to fill "I am not cowardly to kill myself. If that were ever my goal, I would make you do it, sir." She said it calmly and in a neutral voice, as if just sharing another truth. Once she had spoken, she grabbed one of the bottles of body wash and got inside the tub, laying back on it and closing her eyes, relaxing as the warm water started to envelop her body.
 
Jack smiled at her, “Now, Now, there is no need for sarcasm! That was a genuine offer.” He had to admire her ingenuity in using the wash cloth, so he supposed that he would have to give her the drain plug. “I am, however, glad to know that you desire to continue living.” He gently closed the door and allowed her to sink into the soothing water.

Leaving her, he proceeded up the stairs and into his bedroom on the second floor of the house. He changed out of his current attire and donned a comfortable pair of sweat pants with a t-shirt. His mind wandered back to his new pet and how she boldly told him what she would or wouldn’t do and how she refused to cover herself. While her naked form pleased him greatly, he thought that perhaps she might enjoy something to wear during dinner, since they would be using the dining room. So, before he headed back downstairs, he pulled one of his plain, white, long-sleeve dress shirts out of the closet, leaving it on the hanger.

Moving back to the kitchen, he hung the shirt on the basement doorknob. Grabbing the remote control, he flipped the TV on over the refrigerator. Normally, he used this unit to watch the various cooking shows which fed his other passion. However, today, he turned the channel to view the hidden camera in Kayah’s room. The camera was more of a monitor to insure that she wasn’t trying to escape, but he was pleased that she allowed herself to relax in the tub. He smiled, thinking that this was a good sign of the strength in her. A lesser woman would be curled up in a ball on the bed weeping and sobbing, but not her.

Jack began throwing together a spicy jambalaya, and after a few hours, it was done. He made sure to change the channel on the TV before turning it off and then proceeded to grab the dress shirt by the hanger. After opening the door, he ambled down the steps in a generally good mood. When he reached the door, he rapped three times to announce his presence and paused for a moment. Punching in the code again, he opened it and held the shirt behind his back. “Dinner is ready, my pet,” he announced upon entering the room. He waited for her to look up at him before he presented the shirt. “I thought you might appreciate a little something to cover yourself with while we eat. Are you hungry?” He seriously hoped that they could have a nice dinner together, but nothing was certain with this one.
 
His voice made her open an eye to look at him, her head turning a bit, her wet hair moving over one of her shoulders as she did. The smiling seemed to transform his face, making him look handsome and, dare she say it, even kind. Quietly, she watched him leave, her thoughts and questions a confused jumble.

After a while of soaking in the tub, Kayah took her time to scrub herself clean, wishing she could forget the many times her captors pawed at her body while they transported her to the auction house. The blindfold that was around her eyes had made her feel claustrophobic, her desperation having risen with each unwanted touch from the goons that kept whispering to her, their warm foul breaths on her neck while they told her all what her life as a slave would be.

The young woman shuddered then, hurrying her bath and quickly washing her hair. For now, their stories hadn't been true, but she still wondered if Jack was just waiting for her to soften up, to relax like she had before he hit her in the room a scant minutes ago. Rinsing and getting out of the tub, she dried herself before curling under the covers, her back turned to the wall, eyes towards the door. She figured she would be ready if he came back.

The sound of the door opening a few hours later woke her. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes, she sat on the bed, the covers wrapped around her waist as she looked at the shirt held in his hand. He was right. She would like to cover herself, but the thought of wearing his shirt didnt appeal to her at all. She remembered one of the few relationships she'd had before. She had worn that man's shirt because his scent was on it, and she wanted to feel closer to him. That was not what she wanted with Jack.

"I appreciate the gesture, but I think I'll stay as I am." she said as she turned her brown orbs to his, her voice a little steely. It became softer as she continued "Though I am hungry. Starving, actually, sir."

With that she got up and stretched, not really paying much attention as to what the movement might do. Her body taught, back arched, breasts almost offered before she relaxed and ran her fingers slowly through her now dry dark hair. Her fingers brushed along the collar around her neck before she walked towards him, waiting for him to lead the way.
 
Jack grinned as she refused his offering. If she chose to remain naked, he certainly wasn’t going to complain, especially with that tight little body. “Very well then,” he said as he hung the shirt from a hook on the wall outside the door. Although, hearing her call him sir of her own accord brought a certain light to his eyes. Then, as she stretched, he stopped everything for the moment and once again admired her near perfect form. Collecting his thoughts to speak, he began. “I figured that you would be hungry and I am glad you’re not attempting to hold some silly hunger strike as a protest of sorts.”

He turned and stepped back, using his hand to show her the way out the door. After she had exited, he quickly followed her and started towards the stairs. Looking back, he simply said, “Follow me, my pet.” As he past her and started up the stairs, he noticed her fragrance. Well, not necessarily her fragrance, but that of the shampoo or maybe the body wash. In either case, she smelled delicious, which was much better than the condition in which she arrived.

He led her through the kitchen which held the aroma of dinner. The chicken, sausage and shrimp combined with the vegetables and rice made his mouth water as they continued into the dining room. If she was as hungry as she stated, he could only imagine her reaction.

The dining room itself was situated in the rear of the house, with a large bay window overlooking a seemingly endless pasture field. Several horses grazed along the fence lines a few hundred yards from the house. He guided her to one of the captain’s chairs at the head of the table, placing her back to the window. ‘No sense in giving her the temptation to try to run,’ he thought. The heavy mahogany table was set nicely and a simple, yet elegant, chandelier hung over the center. As he moved to the other end of the table and sat down, one thing stood out. The pitcher of water, the decanter of wine, the basket of bread, and the pot of jambalaya were all positioned at Jack’s end of the table.

Looking up at her, he began to explain. “Welcome to my table, Kayah. You may eat and drink as much as you like this evening. However, in accordance with our first rule, you must remember to say ‘please sir’ and ‘thank you sir’ for anything that you require.” He smiled at her again, already knowing what she must be thinking. “And before you decide to show me how smart you are… You are not permitted to move from your chair until we are done.” As he said this, he winked at her. “I will gladly serve you anything you require and I will not make you beg. You just have to ask nicely.”

He poured himself a glass full of merlot and took a sip. Savoring its taste, he returned his attentions to his pet. “I was also hoping that you might tell me more about yourself while we eat. What are your likes and dislikes? Likewise, if you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.” He took a ladle full of the jambalaya and filled his bowl. Folding his napkin neatly on his lap, he looked back to her for a reaction. Staring into her eyes, he wondered how she would react to these rules. Would she fire back at him, thinking this was beneath her? Or would she simply comply and enjoy the evening?
 
The young woman frowned a little as she finished stretching, wondering at the way he was looking at her. It made her feel... pleased, in a weird way, that he was looking at her that way. She frowned a little more at that while he spoke, shrugging at his comment about a hunger strike. "Why would I do that? If I dont eat, I'll be weak. If I am weak, then I wont be able to fight you, which is what you want anyways." she replied simply while she followed him through the kitchen and towards the dinning room.

The smell hit her almost like a solid thing, making her mouth water and her stomach grumble loudly, though it still couldn't compete with her slight awe at the rest of his house. The dinning room was beautiful, exquisitely furnished and painted. The large window called to her, the horses she saw grazing outside making her wish she was out there with them. She wondered what Jack would do if he knew she had a soft spot for animals. Would he allow her to spend time with them, or would he just dangle the possibility out of her reach in exchange for her doing what he wanted? With an inaudible sigh, she sat at the offered seat.

His rules came as no surprise, but she tilted her head a little, examining him. He was a difficult man to understand. Sometimes he seemed to enjoy her fighting him every step of the way, while others he wanted her to be obedient. It was... frustrating and intriguing at the same time.

"As you wish. May I please have a plate of food as well as a glass of wine, cutlery and a piece of bread, sir?" she asked easily, watching for his reaction, before commenting "I have no trouble with asking you for food and saying 'please'. Its just good manners to me, not grovelling to you for nourishment."

"As for what you asked before... I would like some cocoa lotion and shea body wash, shampoos and conditioners. That is what I used at home to clean and keep my body, nothing more."

Her eyes took in the walls once more and she thought on the bookshelves back home. "I love reading, sketching. It helps calm and relax me. The many books I lost with my home pain me." She hesitated then, deciding not to speak about herself more for now. "What about you? What do you enjoy to do? Do you enjoy this? Training women to be pets? How many have you trained before?"
 
Last edited:
With a simple nod, he acknowledged her request. Using the ladle, he took her flat white bowl and filled it with a healthy amount of jambalaya. Next, he pulled off a crust of bread and placed it on top of the food. Handing her the plate and a set of utensils rolled in a cloth napkin, he smiled. “Here you are, my pet.” Finally, he filled a wine glass and passed this to her as well.

He chuckled at her comment. “This is the second time that you have mentioned your manners. Believe me when I say that this has nothing to do with your manners. And I have not asked you to grovel. Saying ‘please’ and ‘thank you’ and calling me sir are outward displays of your appreciation for the manner in which I am treating you. If you would like to return to the auction house and take your chances with one of those other misogynistic bastards, it can be arranged. However, I would prefer that you stay with me, if you don’t mind.” As he finished, he took his first bite of food. It was still quite warm from cooking for the last few hours and it had a decent spice kick too.

He stopped eating and smiled again, listening to the list of products that she required. Sipping his wine, he continued to listen to her. When she finished, he wiped his mouth and spoke in a pleasant tone. “I am glad you decided to take me up on my offer for better toiletries. I will pick them up tomorrow while I am out. Speaking of which, you know we won’t be spending ALL of our time together, so perhaps I could also pick up something from Dean Koontz or Amy Tan for you?” He continued to smile while staring into her eyes, hoping to elicit some sign of her happiness.

Finally, she asked about his background and this was what he had hoped for… the opportunity to dispel some of her misconceptions. “Well, like you, I enjoy keeping myself in shape. I usually go for a morning run in the woods, or sometimes, I swim laps in the pool. I am a bit of a movie buff and I also enjoy riding my horses.”

He continued eating a few more bites before taking another sip of wine. “Yes. I very much enjoy training young women like you. Although, I think you have the wrong idea of exactly what it is that I do here.” He again took his napkin and wiped his mouth. “You think that I do all of this to degrade women for my personal pleasure, but that is not the truth. The truth is that I have trained 5 others before you. All of them had similar backgrounds.” He paused and reflected for a moment. “See if any of this sounds familiar to you. You keep yourself looking beautiful because you like the way it makes you feel. You like the power it gives you over lesser men. You may work in an office and you may use that power to get ahead or to gain certain favors from the men with whom you work.”

He sat forward in his seat just a bit while keeping his gaze fixed on hers. “Sexually, you have had a few partners and may have even been in love. However, I am willing to bet that most of them left you somewhere far south of satisfied. Sure, you have had your fair share of orgasms, but ask yourself this… has anyone ever broken you down and controlled you? Has anyone ever discovered the carnal, animalistic side of your sexuality? Have they seen into your very soul and known exactly how to please you better than you even know yourself? Has anyone ever brought you to the absolute pinnacle of sexual arousal and given you an orgasm so powerful that it shook you to the core?”

Jack sat back in his chair and finished his wine. Razing an eyebrow to her, he continued. “That is what I do here. That is what I offer you, if you are willing to trust me!” When he had finished, he refilled his glass of wine and waited for her to respond.
 
Last edited:
"Thank you, sir." she replied softly as she watched him serve her some food and pass the plate to her. Taking the first bite, her eyes closed and she made a soft, happy sound as she chewed. The food was delicious and she took more bites even while she frowned at his words. She didnt want to return there, but she had an inkling of a question. Maybe she would ask it later.

Taking a sip of her wine, his offer to pick up some books for her made the slightest of smiles appear on her lips. Now that she knew they wouldnt be spending all day together, some books and a sketchbook would be very much appreciated. "That would be appreciated, thank you. Though, if you don't mind, I would prefer you pick up some of Brandon Sanderson's. I like my reading mixed with some fantasy. He's one of my favorite authors. If you wouldnt mind, may I please have a sketchbook as well?"

His hobbies made her chuckle a little. It seemed that they liked most of the same things. She wondered how he had gotten into this training business. She listened quietly and frowned a little. Did she use her looks to get ahead? She didnt think she did, not consciously anyways. She worked out and kept herself in shape for herself, but maybe that would explain some of the things that had happened at work, some of the perks she had been given that others had not. His words about her sexuality were true though. She had had orgasms before, but they never seemed to be quite as satisfying as she wouldve liked them to be, as she imagined them as a teenager when she first started touching herself. How did he know that?

Finishing the food, she took another drink from the wine before raising an eyebrow herself "It sounds interesting. What I dont get is why those other women are not here with you. You make them trust you, bring them pleasures they have never had before, make them have some degree of attachment to you and then what? You sell them to the same pigs that you saved them from when you bought them from the auction house? Why? Did you get tired of them, after they were grateful to you for everything, after you could control their pleasure with but a touch?" she shook her head and looked down at the wine glass, the liquid reflecting the light, as if it held the answer to her questions. "I do not understand you."
 
He listened to her words closely as she spoke, taking another sip of wine before he replied. “My goodness, you certainly have me painted as a monster.” Jack allowed himself to chuckle at the thought. Certainly, he was no monster. All of the previous girls had similar notions when they first began their training, and he knew it was only a matter of time before his new pet discovered the same truth. Although, the thought of her first orgasm under his care brought a warm smile to his face once again.

Seeing her glass was empty, he offered, “More wine, my pet?” Leaning forward to fill her glass, he continued with his original thought. “I realize that the method in which you came to be here was a bit barbaric. Likewise, I can understand why you might assume the worst of me. However, I would never sell any of my girls to a complete stranger.” He finished his plate and washed the last bite down with another mouthful of wine.

Jack leaned back in his chair and swirl the remaining wine in his glass. Then, looking back up to her, he reflected on the other girls. “No, as you might imagine, I cared very deeply for each and every one of them, as they did me. However, there was always something missing. We just never seemed compatible on an intellectual level. So, I permitted them to seek fulfillment with other Masters, who, in turn, paid me quite well for their new found happiness.” He sighed heavily, remembering both the joy and sadness he felt when the others left his service. “These were men whom I trusted to continue caring for those girls, just as I had. As it turns out, I am a pretty good match maker!”

He looked through her now. Staring out the window, the sun was setting over the pasture, painting a perfect sailor’s sky. His expression fell cold for a moment. “I guess what I am trying to say, rather poorly, is that I did not love them, and not for trying. There was something missing and I refused to settle.” The smile returned to his face again as his eyes met hers. “Which brings us back to you? That spark I keep seeing in you makes me wonder if you might be the last.” As he continued to gaze into her alluring eyes, he considered the idea that she just might be the last.

Resting his elbows on the table and folding his hands in front of him, he turned the conversation back to her. “But enough about me… I would like to hear more about you.” However, before she could answer, he noticed that her plate was empty. So, he added, “I’m so sorry, would you like a little more, or are you ready for dessert? I have a key lime pie in the fridge.” Then, he waited. Would she be more open with him, now that she had a better idea of what lay in store for her? Or would she continue to keep her guard up?
 
Kayah raised an eyebrow as she heard his comment about her thinking him a monster. Did she? She supposed she did, in a way. Thinking back on her anger when he first walked through the auction doors and examined the girls, her thoughts on how without men like him women wouldn't be abducted returned. "I suppose I do. Once I saw you at the auction it was easy to blame you for everything that had happened.If there weren't men to buy the kidnapped, they wouldn't be kidnapped at all, no?" she explained quietly.

The young woman was surprised when he offered more wine and mutely nodded her answer while he refilled her glass. She watched him as he continued speaking, her brown orbs taking in the changed in his expression when he spoke of the past women he had trained. That, however, did not prepare er for his next words.

She almost choked on her wine. Settling the glass aside, she allowed him to see just how surprised she was. He wanted to make her fall in love with him? The thought made her feel cold all over, even more so that the dropping temperature, and it wasn't even because of the situation. The thought of falling in love again all by itself almost made her visibly wince. The first time went badly enough that she was in no hurry to have a repeat performance. Sitting very still, she replied, her voice neutral "I-if that is your goal, then I must tell you that you have your work cut out for you, sir."

"Dessert sounds... good. Thank you." she finally replied, relaxing a little. Her hand rubbed along her arm, not trying to hide her body from him, just trying to get some semblance of warmth back into her skin. "What else would you like to know about me?"
 
Jack nodded in agreement with her question. “Perhaps, but it’s not like I could take out an ad in the paper: Single white male seeks single female for deviant sexual activities.” He snickered lightly while maintaining eye contact with her. Then, when he mentioned the idea of her loving him, she became visibly frazzled. ‘How curious,’ he thought. He wasn’t sure if it was shock or just plain fear that he saw in her eyes. Of all the topics he discussed, it was odd that love would be the most unsettling to her. “I only mentioned it as a possibility. I have already told you that I cannot make you do anything… and most especially that.” He finished with a chuckle, trying to keep the mood light.

“Now, about that pie…” Jack stood and collected their plates and utensils. When he moved to her end of the table, he noticed that she was getting a chill. Placing his warm hand lightly on her shoulder and feeling her cool skin, he sighed. “If you recall, I did offer you a shirt earlier.” Standing over her, he couldn’t help but notice that her nipples had sprung to attention and now stood out like little coffee beans. Leaving her alone with her thoughts for a few moments, he slipped through the archway leading from the dining room to the kitchen and deposited the dirty dishes in the sink. He took his time in getting two new forks, desert plates and the two slices of pie. Returning, he smiled and said, “Let’s take our dessert downstairs to the sofa. It is a little warmer down there. Bring the rest of the wine and our glasses, if you please.”

He guided her through the kitchen and opened the door for her to proceed down the steps. Permitting her to go first, he watched her gait as she slowly sauntered down the stairs and over to the sofa. The way she moved with grace, precision and balance astounded him. It never seemed to matter to her that she was still naked. Placing the dessert plates on the coffee table in front of them, he sat down in his usual spot. He tried as best he could not to think of her still kneeling over the table as she had been a few hours ago. Finally, he turned to her and spoke. “So tell me about your education and where you worked. What else did you do for fun?” He picked up his plate and took a fork full of the tart dessert, watching her closely for a glimpse into her psyche.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top