Curvy Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually love threads like this but seeing the pictures some of you are posting of "curvy" girls makes me think I must be waaaaay beyond curvy and just plain big...

having big tits does NOT make a girl curvy, neither does having a huge ass but being a size 5 everywhere else

and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the fact that you pointed out that they aren't big...I like big and I didn't see much curvviness in those...I'm with you here you must have some sexy proportions

and I looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove the fact that you pointed out that they aren't big...I like big and I didn't see much curvviness in those...I'm with you here you must have some sexy proportions

For my part, I was just trying to keep with to OP's intent in the pics I posted. But yeah, I prefer women a little bigger than what I post here. :eek::D

You're going to love this one guys

tumblr_lqzx5jPTaA1qzn3jqo1_500.jpg

Delicious!

I'm really glad there are threads like this.

I fall into this category and often feel awkward that usually only skinny mini girls and girls with a lot more extra are noticed. Kind of leaves us mid range girls out in the cold.

I think all body type are beautiful, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's really god to see the love spread~

Yes.

The love.

That's what we all want to spread.

The love.

tumblr_m4meoey5Zy1rsncrpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_l6hmx2TN0x1qcswd8o1_500.jpg

lingerie,1,panties,1,zaftig-474c664759ebd4b3d9a9a6f1309b590c_h.jpg

*smiles innocently*

zaftig-267a85d82c37eef66c3b73c1835732b5_h.jpg

zaftig-4beead6a4268e86e0c13c463a5703e21_h.jpg

Attachments

• babes,1,bbw,zaftig-49c325ccefaaf5d8252478fe62a12138_h.jpg
    babes,1,bbw,zaftig-49c325ccefaaf5d8252478fe62a12138_h.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 113

I fall into this category and often feel awkward that usually only skinny mini girls and girls with a lot more extra are noticed. Kind of leaves us mid range girls out in the cold.

you should not feel awkward as for a lot of men it is the curves that get noticed

So love that I've found this thread and all the curved women who self post on it!

I think all body type are beautiful, as beauty is in the eye of the beholder. So it's really god to see the love spread~

So true
Sexy transcends body type, size, age, race
Some "perfect" 10s are just unappealing and boring and most fashion models are the furthest thing from sexy I can imagine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back