The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
The Lab Experiment: A Life is a Life [CLosed for mother]

-Seto Namika a Doctor in Lab Fusion Experiments was given the task of Creating a artificial human one that can fight battles. Seto needed to give it Human aspects as well as Killer Instinct. Using Flexibility and speed as his outlines it became clear the first one he should make is a Girl. Seto is 25 white hair and fresh from collage a very high IQ and semi fit for a Science geek,a fast as he is he is not extremely strong but his Judo self defense does the job. Adding different Formula's to the Tank he finally came up with the perfect mixture of Chemicals and Genes.-

"Now Dr Namika are you sure this will do the job?"

"Yes i may be younger then your much older Scientists but I'm a Genius and a perfectionist in my work."

"remember she will be head of the army i want her to be Excellent."-the General had other plans the organization the Doc was under seem like a Secret Army in reality they were Raiders a fiendish pirate bunch of Men.-

"as long as she is Treated Respectfully i will allow this.'-he said as he switched the machine on and the chemicals flowed in to the tank a Girls form began manipulating behind the glass until it was solid she floated there naked and beautiful Seto got a hard on just looking at her and shook his head out of ideas.-

"Holy Crap she looks good."-Seto nods.-"When she is awakened and i have Tested her Capabilities."

-The General walks out and smiles to the doctor as Seto looks on to see the progress.-
 
Last edited:
Name: Serena
Appearance: http://www.anime-wallpapers.ws/anime/anime-girl/Anime_girl-014.jpg She looks to be 19 years old. She has a seemingly sweet appearance and could be very kind, but could be a dangerous when sent into battle.

Serena was extremely humanlike. She could feel emotions. She could feel happiness, love, and sadness. However, this would be put to side when she lead her troops into battle. This was to keep her from being to suspicious. She was asleep in the tank until she was ready to be awakened by her creator. Her vitals were doing very well.
 
-The General would not only have the best solider in the wold but the best sex slave. He held in his hand a Sex Slave color Seto had invented as a love toy for his supposed wife, Soon Seto would be handing her over and making her his. Seto sighed as he began to drain the liquid he got a towel ready and stood by the tank waiting for her to awaken.-
 
When the liquid drained, Serena opened her eyes and looked around took in the sight of the lab. She got up slowly to get a better look around. She saw a handsome man standing in from of her with a towel. "W-where am I?" she asked nervously as she approached him.
 
-Seto smiled.-"relax my dear you are in safe hand."-wrapping her in the towel he sat her down.-"I am Seto Namika your creator. You have been Given life a Creation with Incredible Abilities."-taking a Clip board he checked off speaking and walking and awareness.-"it is good that so far you performing as you should."-he check off understanding as she began to talk again.-
 
Serena calmed down when she realized that she was not in any danger. She sensed that she could trust him. It just took a minute for her senses to kick in. She adjusted to her surroundings. "It is nice to meet you, Seto." she said acknowledging her creator.
 
-he smiled. Seto had done it.-"It is a pleasure as well come i must run some tests to see what you know and what you don't to adjust properly."-he said holding up a couple of clips ot put on her fingers.-
 
"Alright." I replied when he said that he would run some tests on me. I was feeling a little more comfortable getting to know Seto.
 
-Seto began his tests putting a few well placed test probes on her body as he got the readings.-"Your Powers seem to be responsive mainly Super human ability and Psychic type powers and magic of sorts we will get you trained for that later.-"I have also injected you with common knowledge what you should know until you are 21 years of age how do you feel?"-he smiled to her. Those eyes of hers gorgeous.-"Any Questions?"
 
"No questions at all." I replied understanding what Seto was doing to me. When he put the probes on my body, I felt him caress me. His touch felt so good.
 
-Seto finished the Tests.-"Now Dress your self well and be ready so i may present you to the General."-he said-
 
I got dressed into a low cut red dress that he had for me as well as some black stilettos. I put on some make up. I wished that I could spend more time with Seto, but I had to meet the general. I was very nervous about it.
 
-The General was in his office when a knock was at the door and he looked up.-"Come in!"-when she entered he smiled.-"Well now you look lovely come and sit."-once seated the general held the collar and surrounded her in a professional manor.-"State your name and who made you and your purpose?"
 
I sat down and felt intimidated by the General. The way he stared at me gave me the chills. "My name is Serena and my purpose is to serve you as well as my country." I said acknowledging my true purpose.
 
-He laughed as he snapped the collar on her and she became over driven with being a slave and her intentions changed.-"Serve me you say what will you do for me Serena?"
 
I gasped a bit fearfully as he attached the collar to my neck. "I will serve you sexually." I said a bit nervously. I wanted to go back with Seto very badly because of how terrified I was of him. Maybe it was because he was a powerful and influential man or something more sinister.
 
-The man smiled.-"That is right now that we are alone how about showing me what you can do."-he said the collar began as it over took her senses and now to see exactly what she will do."
 
I felt very strange, but could not say anything about it. I got up and undressed baring my body to him before dropping to my knees. I undid his pants and went right to work licking and sucking on his cock showing him my purpose which I found a bit unnerving considering how he was acting towards me.
 
-he grins and grips her hair putting his cock deep in her mouth as he groans feeling very nice.-

-Seto thought how she was doing hopefully she was doing well.-
 
It was taking me a while to get use to his cock moving deeper to my throat, but I managed. Everything seemed okay for right now though I missed Seto greatly. Maybe it was because he was my creator and I felt much closer with him. He was very kind to me. However, I tried my best to adjust to my life with the general.
 
-The General Fucked her throat playing with her hair pulling at it and his other hand playing with her breasts.-"Yeah suck that cock make me um all over you suck on it nice and good."
 
I sucked harder on the generals cock. I gagged slightly as it entered my throat, but I got usee to it after a bit.
 
-He groaned feeling her mouth as he looked.-"You got a great cock sucking mouth. I love this why not spread your legs finger your pussy."
 
I did as the general told me and began to play with my clit as I sucked his cock. "Mmmmm." I moaned softly. I thought more of Seto wishing I could do the same for him.
 
-He laughed as it was working beautifully.-

-Seto decided to spy on the general wondering what he was planning and see if he had any good words for him he sent a small spy Fly in to the room along the halls and what he saw he didn't like.-

"You are my Fuck slave understand that now bend over that desk and lets use that virgin pussy of yours."-Seto gasped and grabbed a Stun Gun as he also took a knife and ran for the Generals office.-"I have to save her."
 
Back
Top