God

"There is no Dog".....(Quote from a dyslexic athiest)

Last edited:
Crimsonblue said:
r
there
any
gods/goddesses in the house

hehe

so
many 'S' es

:D

I am on my out to welcome a few new arrivals so i can't stay but.

Hi how are you i will see you later. :nana:

in
my
world
god
is nothing
but god

in my
good mood day
i
breath
in and out
with GOD

in
my bad mood day
god came out of me
back
a dog

God?

I believe there is a God and I believe he waits lovingly for us all. He doesn't (often) respond to doubt though; He does want us to approach with faith. Faith comes best through knowledge and the best way to learn about God is through His word to us; The Holy Bible. Hundreds of versions out; all good to some degree. A great book to read in the Bible is Luke, or John, Matthew or Mark. They introduce us to Jesus in a wonderful and personal way.

I know this isn't usually the forum for an honest opinion about God, but I'm still up for offering mine. If you disagree with my opinion here that is fine; there's room in this thread for many opinions - I've read all those before me without attaching any and hope you may do the same. I haven't time to engage in mockery.

A bit more... I think God is going to end the present world before long; now is a good time to find Him! Organised religion isn't the best represenative of God; God is the best represenative of God. You can occasionally find him in churches; I've traveled the states and know some great churches sprinkled around. I'd be glad to share a possible location near you for any interested in finding Him!

Godspeed!

Soo_Delicious said:
I believe there is a God and I believe he waits lovingly for us all. He doesn't (often) respond to doubt though; He does want us to approach with faith. Faith comes best through knowledge and the best way to learn about God is through His word to us; The Holy Bible. Hundreds of versions out; all good to some degree. A great book to read in the Bible is Luke, or John, Matthew or Mark. They introduce us to Jesus in a wonderful and personal way.

I know this isn't usually the forum for an honest opinion about God, but I'm still up for offering mine. If you disagree with my opinion here that is fine; there's room in this thread for many opinions - I've read all those before me without attaching any and hope you may do the same. I haven't time to engage in mockery.

A bit more... I think God is going to end the present world before long; now is a good time to find Him! Organised religion isn't the best represenative of God; God is the best represenative of God. You can occasionally find him in churches; I've traveled the states and know some great churches sprinkled around. I'd be glad to share a possible location near you for any interested in finding Him!

Godspeed!
Thank you. :rose:

Back