Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad to have stumbled upon this thread... gives me some hope :). I'm :very: new here... learning a lot. This clarified a lot of jumbled feelings I have. I've spent the last few hours reading.

Just wanted to say you're all pretty amazing people. So glad to have found my way here *nods*.

*waves hello*

-a


Welcome!! I look forward to getting to know you better.
 
I know how you feel. Jounar and I can't seem to get any sort of pattern lately. I'm juggling work (45 hours a week) and now school and my costumes are picking up, and I'm trying to get a bit of time in with my friends so I don't go completely insane, and then there's all of the health issues I've been having lately.

5 hour time difference just can't seem to squeeze it's way in. :(

You do have so much going on. I remember when I first met Daddy we had a 3 hr time difference and that was hard enough.

I hope you can find some quality time soon

:rose:
 
You do have so much going on. I remember when I first met Daddy we had a 3 hr time difference and that was hard enough.

I hope you can find some quality time soon

:rose:

I honestly don't know how the people in my life put up with me right now. I'm so weepy and emotional. :eek:

Left a rambling voice mail on Jounar's mobile this morning (his email is already full of my rambling) and he popped on late tonight so we had time together that we both needed.

I'll go to bed tonight with sore nipples and feel very loved. :heart:
 
So glad to have stumbled upon this thread... gives me some hope :). I'm :very: new here... learning a lot. This clarified a lot of jumbled feelings I have. I've spent the last few hours reading.

Just wanted to say you're all pretty amazing people. So glad to have found my way here *nods*.

*waves hello*

-a

Dear goodness me, but misgiter your profile pic is simply beautiful beyond words, except, with all apologies, the few pitiful ones that I've found here. Just amazing.

Lust! Lust! Lust! ;)

OK, now that I've got that out of the way...*whew*...*fans air*...need to go back through the thread and look for the "Idiots guide to a long distance D/s or D/g (?) for people who are otherwise involved and can never meet but end up very close friends and dearly love and care for each other."

Or something like that. Wish it wasn't 300+ pages long though. :rolleyes:

And thanks (also) for everyone's input too.
 
Dear goodness me, but misgiter your profile pic is simply beautiful beyond words, except, with all apologies, the few pitiful ones that I've found here. Just amazing.

Lust! Lust! Lust! ;)

OK, now that I've got that out of the way...*whew*...*fans air*...need to go back through the thread and look for the "Idiots guide to a long distance D/s or D/g (?) for people who are otherwise involved and can never meet but end up very close friends and dearly love and care for each other."

Or something like that. Wish it wasn't 300+ pages long though. :rolleyes:

And thanks (also) for everyone's input too.

-blush-. Thank you. But it's just an iconic representation. While I'm not perfectly proportionate like that, I am -ahem- curvy.
 
-blush-. Thank you. But it's just an iconic representation. While I'm not perfectly proportionate like that, I am -ahem- curvy.

Hooray for curvy! :D And who the heck knows or decides what "perfectly" proportionate might actually be? I only know "perfect" when I see it. I'm sure you have everything to be happy with, and nothing to be ashamed of for sure.

But I respect your interest in privacy (and I appreciate you putting my feet back on the ground so gently).

Take care. :rose:
 
Hooray for curvy! :D And who the heck knows or decides what "perfectly" proportionate might actually be? I only know "perfect" when I see it. I'm sure you have everything to be happy with, and nothing to be ashamed of for sure.

But I respect your interest in privacy (and I appreciate you putting my feet back on the ground so gently).

Take care. :rose:

No worries. It IS hot. -giggles-
:rose:
 
I had a distance D/s relationship a few years ago, I've mentioned it on another thread. she lived about 3 hours away and i worked every sunday so getting to see her wasn't so easy. thankfully we were in constant telephone/online contact so although the distance meant less face to face, there was always contact in one form or another. ours wasn't exclusively a D/s relationship though and from my point of view that was very important because we were able to talk candidly with each other about how we felt at all times, particularly good when we went for months at a time without seeing each other. we were friends first and everything else second.

I miss the relationship we had because it was uncomplicated, well in our eyes at least, and we had an awful lot of fun. life tended to get in the way sometimes but she had kids and I didn't have proper weekends so it was the same for us both really. I'd love to find sone thing like that again someday.
 
One of the most important things with online relationships of any kind and particularly D/s is working hard to find time to connect and communicate clearly about when you can not do so. It is far too easy to let the whole thing slip away due to real life time constraints and scheduling conflicts. A couple who really care enough can, I believe make it work anyway.

Fury :rose:[/QUOTE]

I agree 100% and wish more people felt this way! :( I am currently having a lot of problems with my current Dom. I know he has a lot of time constraints, but since things are starting to get more serious, I wish we would try to find that time. Some times I feel neglected
 
say hi

hi Naughtyredsiren i would love to chat about being dom and everything that goes with this------leglicker
 
One of the most important things with online relationships of any kind and particularly D/s is working hard to find time to connect and communicate clearly about when you can not do so. It is far too easy to let the whole thing slip away due to real life time constraints and scheduling conflicts. A couple who really care enough can, I believe make it work anyway.

Fury :rose:

I agree 100% and wish more people felt this way! :( I am currently having a lot of problems with my current Dom. I know he has a lot of time constraints, but since things are starting to get more serious, I wish we would try to find that time. Some times I feel neglected[/QUOTE]

I'm a sub with little time to have the relationship I really want in either real life or online. I am being mentored by a very patient Domme many miles away from me but it is only a mentoring relationship at this time. We had a nice chat this evening about the expectations of a long distance D/s relationship. I'm currently satisfied with keeping things at the level I have them although I do distress about not having the time to work on like I want. We stay in constant contact which is part of my relationship with me. I think that part of what we do makes things very good because she knows I am thinking of her and what she wants me to do.
 
I haven't been back to this thread for a while. The need for privacy, the fact that there is a third person involved and respect for her privacy, and simple time constraints are all the reasons I give myself to explain why.

I've been with Daddy seven and a half years now. Sometimes I feel like an old married couple. That feeling used to make me a little sad. But.. now I find comfort in that feeling. I know we will last forever. We have been able to weather the roller coaster, the waves and have come out of it even more in love if that could be possible.

I'm happy.
 
Might as well go here too while i am on my posting rampage,

Been with my beloved now for hrrrmmm 4 years i think.. I dont do time well so could be double or half that for all i know. Havent seen him in three and a half.. We pretty much found eachother then i hadto gett on the plane back to the homeland. Our 3 weeks together was frought with pack arguments.. insecure dramas from all parties me in particular.. But we just seemed to click.. I guess when a relationshipp is born from bad times it tends to stick better i guess.. Most of my partners would have thrown me out on the street a long time ago.. His patience is astounding. My brain seems to porpusely chase people off as i seem to feed off bad things happening to myself.

Not really sure why i am saying this.. Longing to just talk to someone even if its not a mutual communication i guess. ranting on the internett is good for that even if i havent done it for years and years.

But i am getting distracted again. Hes a marketing man (just saying that gives me the shiwers). I hate marketing people.. I see them as souless beeings whos only intent in life is to force crapp on people who dont really need it :p He also does PR a lot Wich i see as souless people who lie to make others seem better then what they are :p

And in many ways he is infact soulless and evil.. SOme of the things he has done in his life would be concidered evil and cruel and even madd..

I guess once your instincts take over and your brain takes a secondary position such things seem superficial.. Afterall a dog doesnt care if his owner is a convicted murderer (My owner is not just saying ) As long as he is treated kindly and well fed and taken care off. I guess i dont either.

I see myself as a quite the worthless sack of puss.. I am infact incapable of feeling emotional attachment to myself due to my strange brain chemistry.. Most people seem to like me and after they realise that it is liuterally all about them and not about me they gett uncomfortable :p Strange that. Not something i would expect.

Maybe i should make a "Secret diary of Jonesy Jones" akin to what sweepthefloor has.

My ramblings has that certain strange but fascinating quality i have heard heh.
 
I can hardly believe it's been 7 years. It really doesn't feel like it's been that long, but then it also feels like I've know him forever.

He makes me feel so full of love.

Here's hoping for another visit soon. :heart:
 
Introducing myself

Currently in a long distance, or online, or whatever you choose to call it D/s relationship. Glad to find a place where it sounds like people understand. Sir and I are planning on rl as soon as my life calms down, which could be a while.
 
Currently in a long distance, or online, or whatever you choose to call it D/s relationship. Glad to find a place where it sounds like people understand. Sir and I are planning on rl as soon as my life calms down, which could be a while.


Welcome ! Glad to have you join us

I'll apologize to all my fellow LDR-ers here for my lack of participation in this thread lately. Life has become overwhelmingly busy. My D/s relationship is strong, but complicated.

I am just tired. Very very tired.
 
Distance Domination....one of the hardest relationships to sustain. but at the same time, you get the best of many worlds. i came by here to give my support to people who are currently going through it, i just got out of a hellish distant relationship a few months ago. good luck to those going through it, i give you all my support and love!!:heart::rose::kiss:
 
Brandy New

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself...

I've just discovered a deep ans satisfying submissive streak with the help of a experienced Dom. Our relationship is primarily online but we currently resist the fact that we live about 90 min apart. We are both married with kids similar ages.

Just sayin hi!!!
 
Long distance D/s relationships can be just as poignant as the real life ones. I had a long-distance Master for a long time. I miss him so deeply, my vocabulary for it is inadequate. Never have I adored anyone the way that I adored him. His every word resonated in my mind. A series of unfortunate events occurred and we lost contact. I still think of him often and he haunts my dreams. I'll always be sad about it.
 
looking for submissive

i am as you would say a master looking for a submissive female to be mine but cannot meet as job is in way prefer younger woman no older than 30
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top