How to spot a troll

I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.
Heh heh heh...bitter. Over explaining. Better you stayed lurking. Would've looked wiser.

You nhave an opposite number.

I usually only lurk in these areas and see how you "Authors" pat each other on the back and degrade your audience. Some of you can write. But to the OP and Geronimo ass bot, you two can't write. You don't get attacking comments because the readers hate women. You get attacked because you churn out shit.
Look at the top stories in the LW category. They have little to no sex, and they are well written and they aren't mis-categorized fetish crap. I don't hate women...far from it. I usually read these stories while cuddling with my wife. She reads right along with me.
You call us uneducated...well I can spell on a level that you can't seem to match Donna. I have perused your simple stories. Aside from the cuckold crap you posted in LW they are decent. Not high quality enough to get the marks you think you deserve especially with all of the errata. I hold a tech job, and I edit tech writers so yes I know what I am talking about.
Ass boy likes to do nothing more than provoke readers. Why? I imagine if he didn't have his keyboard to hide behind he'd be a statistic. BTW ass boy, come up with a word other than cunt once in a while; it makes you look like a true bitch.

You may be interested to know that you have an opposite number. Frontlinecaster's avowed intention is to rid LW of all but willing cuckold stories. He reports all stories without explicit sex or having violence, as having breached the guidelines. He claims to have got rid of a few writers, me included. So if you like the type of stories you mention you have your work cut out to keep them there.

I've not read any stories by the OP but I found GA's last story quite a laugh. It seemed to disappear rather quickly so perhaps his scalp has been claimed also.

Funny you mention back slapping, I've found sniping at one another to be the favourite occupation here.

Speaking personally, I am amazed that people seem to enjoy my stuff. I imagine you are too.

Hey, someone dropped some serious one-star bombs on all my stories! I'm still shuddering!!!

Ah, yes, my stories are under concerted "Anonymous" attack today too--going beyond the story that posted today to me as an author. Ain't Literotica a lot of fun? :rolleyes:

How to spot a troll

Paintball guns work well if you can get them in your sights.

Yeah, the trolls are out big time today.

You may be interested to know that you have an opposite number. Frontlinecaster's avowed intention is to rid LW of all but willing cuckold stories. He reports all stories without explicit sex or having violence, as having breached the guidelines. He claims to have got rid of a few writers, me included. So if you like the type of stories you mention you have your work cut out to keep them there.

I've not read any stories by the OP but I found GA's last story quite a laugh. It seemed to disappear rather quickly so perhaps his scalp has been claimed also.

Funny you mention back slapping, I've found sniping at one another to be the favourite occupation here.

Speaking personally, I am amazed that people seem to enjoy my stuff. I imagine you are too.

they slipped it in to humour and satire.

which is good for me in the survivor comp. ;)

I've not read one of GA's stories, so nothing I can say there. But at least JBJ gets off a funny post every once in a while. GA only thinks he's funny.

and you're only gobbing off 'cause you think you've got a couple of mates backing you up. :p

if you want funny ... put your spouse and your dog in the trunk of your car, leave them there an hour and then see who's pleased to see you.

I couldn't care less about one star bombs or the rating my stories receive. I write because I love it and some people enjoy reading it. No troll could ever rob me of the wonderful personal messages I receive.

But I did learn something interesting about trolls. Some write, but don't allow anyone to comment or vote on their stories. They won't even accept personal messages! Imagine that.

Here is another little secret: every time a troll writes a nasty comment on my story, I get shuffled up on the right margin of "recent comments." The nasty comments cause people like me to wonder what all the fuss is about, so thanks for the promo troll! Any press is good press.

Let me take a wild guess here Donna - you just posted your first story in Loving Wives?

;)

Let me take a wild guess here Donna - you just posted your first story in Loving Wives?

;)

Lol, you know it. And I LOVE the attention, it is bringing out my inner bad girl. I feel kind of like Britney Spears when she stopped wearing underwear. Who knows what I'll do next?

12. Trolls think their view of the world is the only valid one.
13. They have absolutely no sense of humor in regard of their view.

I've not read one of GA's stories, so nothing I can say there. But at least JBJ gets off a funny post every once in a while. GA only thinks he's funny.

Nah, GA's pretty damned funny, but he's an acquired taste not everyone has.

Kind of like pee, I suppose:D

I kept meaning to come back here to ask who else got themselves a couple of nasty comments on their stories after posting here?

Anyway at least it was a funny one. Feel free to post more, not all author's cry over them and go running to the delete button.

Nah, GA's pretty damned funny, but he's an acquired taste not everyone has.

Kind of like pee, I suppose:D

at least you didn't say scat. ;)

...and if i wanted to drink fizzy yellow piss, i'd drink cambodia ... oh, hang on - two bucks a jug? why the hell not? :D

Last edited:
12. Trolls think their view of the world is the only valid one.
13. They have absolutely no sense of humor in regard of their view.

Cuckold "willing wimp" fetishists have up-ended the term 'cuckold', ascribing it the opposite of its traditional meaning of the unwillingly-cheated spouse. We do the same with 'troll' here on LIT. In online discussions, a troll is one who posts evilly provocative comments in order to elicit emotional reactions. The poster is trolling for suckers, hence the term.

In LIT readers' comments, the AUTHOR is effectively the troll, and the COMMENTORS we label 'trolls' are the suckers, posting their outraged reactions. For those negative-minded suckers who post inane / bitter / manic comments, I prefer the term 'fucktards' to 'trolls'. They don't realize they've been hooked by the author's line. Wise up, suckers! You've been had!

HL Mencken said, "Nobody ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the American people." PT Barnum said it more succinctly: "There's one (a sucker) born every minute." C'mon, o fellow authors, let's keep having our fun, trolling for suckers. We'll never lack an audience.

You'll have to speak for yourself on that. In no instances have I written anything to troll the readers--and in only one or two instances have I written anything to troll a specific other person. I write because it's what I want to see written. I don't do it to offend or set off or play with any set of readers. If they've been played, that was their choice. If I played this game, I wouldn't see myself as one iota better than they are.

If they've been played, that was their choice

Right there is the key.

Even if an author is setting out to push some buttons they can only be successful if the reader allows themselves to be pushed.

And same for when someone trolls a story it is only effectual if the author lets it be.

The more posts and threads I see ,lamenting nasty comments or readers talking about being offended by authors the more it strikes me that I am fortunate enough to have a Teflon personality.

favorite so far

This one is my favorite!!! (This shite cracks me up!)

As other anon said aids clamydia any std sharing relationship don't work don't believe most shite u read on here ,I've watch program on swingers and sharing most end in divorce or worse murder. Literotica should rename itself cuckerotica as every story now is slut, wimps or fagot or bondage or something disgusting like incest wat next paedo? Downhill this site is going

As other anon said aids clamydia any std sharing relationship don't work don't believe most shite u read on here ,I've watch program on swingers and sharing most end in divorce or worse murder. Literotica should rename itself cuckerotica as every story now is slut, wimps or fagot or bondage or something disgusting like incest wat next paedo? Downhill this site is going

Wow! I've got to read that story. Sounds like the commenter was really impressed by it. Which one is that?

Hmm. Strong with the force, this one is. Program they have watch.

Back