Naked (or not) By Design

Sounds fun! I'd love to see photos of the two of you together!

and yet another take on things ... hopefully the viewing is pleasant :devil:

Last edited:
Love the Photos

Outstanding photos.

I wish I had the opportunity as you two do to take photos. Just love your au natural selves

having the camera at hand quickly became habit forming this Summer ... now to see if posting follows the same path - with such an appreciative reception it is difficult to see how it will not

Outstanding photos.

I wish I had the opportunity as you two do to take photos. Just love your au natural selves

I love the freedom and happiness that shows in these pics. It's great to rediscover yourself and each other during different phases of life. Before kids is different than with kids, then after kids. Love the pics and the spirit of them.

few things say freedom and happiness as well as bare skin, a convertible and a long drive on a Summer evening

I love the freedom and happiness that shows in these pics. It's great to rediscover yourself and each other during different phases of life. Before kids is different than with kids, then after kids. Love the pics and the spirit of them.

Last edited:

^^^ Exactly what nimoway80 said!

Heeheehee I like a rousing romp up the stairs with Daddy chasing me, me giggling the whole way! Lovely view. Panties are super sweet!

jfl

What a lucky man and what an absolutely lovely woman!!!!!!!
From every point of view, clothed or not, just gorgeous!!!!
Hope to see more soon.

Back