Kine (PM if interested)

Mephistophelily

Crazy is...
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Posts
15,955
[size=-2]
Looking for a well-written, creative dominant man to join me.
Please PM me if interested.
This will be a rather dark vampire thread. I attempted this thread once before with LitShark, so there's some rather devious shoes to fill...
[/size]


XXXV_by_yu_gong.jpg



Her fingers danced delicately against the reddened marks upon her wrists, her eyes barely opened as she strained to keep the tears contained behind them. They had started to heal, finally... But there would be more. There was always more. These wounds had been caused by rope and twine, bindings to keep her from fighting back... There was far worse that came after. He saw to that.

Pain came in other ways, the way that they came upon her like vultures. Pain with their laughter, the look in his eyes; the proud yet demeaning stare that he gave her as his friends took their enjoyment. He called her his doll, his little pet. "Bete." That was his name for her, the little beast... Part of the Kine, the cattle.

She wasn't even certain as to what her true name had been. Alice, Alicia. Angela? Perhaps.

She knew only Bete now, or girl. Pet. Creature. "Thing." References made in her direction with his outstretched hand, sometimes simply to gesture to her, others to grab hold of anything connected to her form- hair, skin, clothing, the chain he latched to her throat.

That was the one place his friends were not allowed, these dinner guests of his. Anywhere near that collar. It marked what was his, a marking that they seemed to understand more than the open wounds upon her pale flesh. Those seemed to be invitations, dares to leave worse.

They did their best to accept that challenge.

Her days were spent in the lower levels of his sprawling mansion hidden in the hills, a place that seemed endless in its corridors and hallways. She rarely saw the upper levels, the home he showed to those who were unaware of his true nature. Bete was only allowed to tread those floors upon his request, whether it was for one of his twisted parties or simply his own enjoyment.

She shivered as her mind replayed her last visit alone with him, the desire driven by his needs, but the inability to do so without the proper fuel. He removed her collar, his teeth driving into her flesh, the pain of his bite tearing at her as he stole her blood... and it drove him. The more he drank, the harder he used her. It fueled him, added to his lust, the demonic side of him demanding more and more until-

She didn't remember anything after that. She had passed out from loss of blood, only to awaken back in this little room, her hands chained once more and a small platter of food left before her. He wouldn't allow her to simply die. She had to eat, so that he may continue to feed and play, keep at his twisted little games... Be the little pet, the little lapdog, bend to his beckon and there was a chance at being spared the pain. Faint, faint chances....

Her eyes raised to the tiny window out in the hall, the thin ray of light that passed into her area of the house. "Where I keep my most exquisite drinks," he had explained to one of his oblivious guests, his words trickling down to her from that slit in the cement as he showed the visitor his property... That window was her only way of knowing the time of day.

Daylight was failing.
His preferred hours were fast approaching...
What games did he plan to play tonight?
 
It had taken many long months to break her down. She’d started as a screaming, fighting, cursing and nearly intolerable kine and become a frightened beaten little pet. She hardly fought back anymore and never made demands. He still heard her crying some nights, but she did her best to keep herself together in front of him since she knew it only made things worse on her. He wasn’t done with her yet though, more lay ahead for his little Bete.

“Quinn!”

She still sounded like an excited little girl. The blonde rushed to his side and kissed his cold cheek. She was short with a toned shapely body and wore tight black jeans and a maroon short sleeved blouse that showed off her cleavage. Lisa looked tempting as ever, especially after not having seen for so many years.
The vampire suddenly grabbed a fistful of her hair and forced her to look up at him. Lisa looked deep into his blue gray eyes as the pure liquid black replaced their natural color. Fangs ripped into view as he brought a knife to her neck. It was hand forged and old. Cherry wood handle and it had kept an edge well. He was much taller than her at six’ 1” and though he did not have a large frame lithe muscles hardened like steel hid underneath his fine clothes. She struggled. A strand of his dark hair fell across his face.

“Lovers shouldn’t stray,” he told her darkly.

“She isn’t straying from me and you know that, Quinn. Leave her be.” The second voice came from Richard standing in the doorway. Not quite as tall as Quinn, but built. In life he must have been a force to be reckoned with and in death that had not changed. Military style cut hair seemed right on him. His attire were simply a black t-shirt and jeans.

“Just because you don’t understand love, doesn’t mean you have to take it out on me.” Even with a blade at her throat Lisa seemed determined to defend the illusion she and Richard shared. Quinn dropped her on the ground.

“We can discuss your delusions later, you two. I’m going to get our snack for tonight. I’ll have someone bring you to the parlor.”

* * *

Quinn stood at the plain door with his key in hand. No moon out tonight so she’d be in utter darkness. Between the couple he’d let loose on her and the new privileges she would be allowed tonight, he wondered how well she would handle it. Out of her little cell Bete had always been bound so she couldn’t fight back. She wasn’t allowed to wear clothes since he’d taken her and she wasn’t allowed to speak. It was hard for someone not allowed to talk to say no or beg for mercy. Tonight would be different.

The heavy lock clunked telling Bete inside he was coming. The door flew open and Quinn rushed inside. As usual she futilely tried to hide in the corner like an animal, but this time Quinn did not pounce on her and begin a night of pain for her, not yet. Instead he only squatted down next to her.

“Bete, listen to your master,” he started, speaking calmly and deliberately.

“Tonight, you will be allowed to speak. When you do so, you will address people politely, saying sir or mam. If you are not being paid attention to then you will not draw attention, keeping your eyes down. If you aren’t directed otherwise, you will be at my feet on your knees.”

Quinn realized he hadn’t truly asked much of her before now. He’d inflicted a lot on her and his pet had begun working to please him if just to keep from being punished, but he hadn’t actually asked her to do much without physical direction.

“Do you understand, little thing?” The question hung in the air a little too long for Quinn. He snatched up the huddled form and slammed her against the wall. The gap between them was quickly closed and her bare flesh was trapped between the cold cement wall and his fine clothes.

“I’d hate for my toy to be broken before I even take her out to play.” Quinn grabbed the chain attached to her collar and pulled her face away from the wall. He shifted so she’d have to look him in the eyes as he spoke.

“If you embarrass me tonight, it will not end for days. Blood transfusions, adrenaline shots to keep you conscious. Whatever I have to do, so repeat back to me what I want from you tonight.”
 
She heard the door. It was warning enough, the soft whimper leaving her throat as she tried to scramble into the darkened corner. She knew his eyes saw everywhere, his senses caught her scent, her fear- but it was still an effort. An embedded reflex, like the animal he had deemed her. Curling into the corner, she waited for him to start his night's methods, peering up as he instead crouched beside her. Her wide eyes stared at him, pale lips trembling as he spoke to her calmly and slowly. Her gaze studied him, confused at first on what he told her. She heard every word, but was lost completely on being allowed this priveledge.

"Do you understand, little thing?"

She tried to find her words, to nod, respond- anything.... But she could only stare at the moment. Her mouth began to part dry lips for response as his hand darted out, snatching her from the floor and hurling her against the wall, a muffled little cry leaving her instead of words. He was at her side, tugging, growling threats on misbehavior or insult to his guests, a weak nod coming from her before repeating back.

"I will...behave.... I will... Address as sir, ma'am... Stay at Master's feet unless called for... Don't call attention..."

Her voice was broken, shaking. As he let her go, she gasped for breath, her feet searching to find their placement on the ground. "I will behave for you, Master. I swear..."

She hesitated from moving, bare toes digging against the cement beneath her feet. Straw littered the floor, serving as comfort, warmth, cleanliness in her tiny chamber of the house. He had someone to clean it out, sweep away blood-coated aftermaths from his visits... Among the few times she was brought upstairs, to stay at his feet, to be the obedient dog. Being allowed this chance to speak with guests present was such a shocking, surprising thing- she still didn't know how to react.

"I will behave, Master," she reaffirmed, her breaths still coming in labored gasps.
 
Quinn let the girl collapse against the wall and smirked. His voice was quiet, but carried approval.

“Good.” It seems she wasn’t all gone. He was almost afraid he’d taken her too far. The vampire took a moment to smooth the rumples out of his clothes the slight altercation then he gave a gentle tug on the chain to ensure Bete followed him. The lower levels of the mansion were twisting and mazelike, but like everything he owned, he knew them perfectly. He lead her up to the ground floor and there were a few times she slowed behind him, but choking up on her chain and giving her a tug helped that. He brought his pet into the parlor and took a seat in an old Victorian style chair with red upholstery across from his two old friends on the love seat.

“Well behaved,” Richard commented as they had entered the room. The burly vampire nodded his approval. Lisa didn’t say a word, but her eyes were already burning into the little thing at his side. Quinn knew there were likely only a couple things on her mind and he’d bet his entire estate that at least two of them were blood and sex.

“She is, isn’t she? Would you humor an old friend and look her over before you tear into her?” Quinn spoke casually about what the pair would put his pet through. It was something to be expected and he’d never seen a reason to imply otherwise to his pet.

“Anything for you, Quinn,” Richard responded his voice gruff as always. Lisa shot her partner a withering look, she wasn’t in a mood to wait. After a moment though, she gave it up. When the choice was between her and Quinn, Richard had always chosen the older vampire that had taught him how not only to survive, but to thrive in the world where so many others had died.

“Fine,” Lisa pouted, but then she turned her gaze back to Bete. She patted the small space between her and Richard on the loveseat.

“Come on girl, up here.” Her silk smooth voice hinted at what she saw the girl as, a dog. A pet at best, but likely something far more lowly.
 
She trailed behind him as he held the chain connected to her collar, the thick leather that kept her as his in so many ways. It reminded her of her place, beneath his hand... by his feet... under his fangs. Others may taste of her blood, but only one was allowed to draw from her neck- Only her Master.

Her crawl was quick, attempting to keep pace with him, her legs scuffing slightly on the flooring as he led her on. The pathways seemed so numerous to her, so confusing... Sometimes she wondered if he simply took different routes to confuse her even more, if she were to even try to make it out of her keep alone. Not like there was great chance in that... Her legs faltered slightly, his hand quick to jerk the chain and cause a slight yelp from the girl attached.

Finally arriving in his parlor, she stayed at his calf, staring at the feet of those present instead of looking up. Once he settled into his seat, she pushed closer, still keeping that spot against his leg, a hand resting upon his shoe. She could feel the one staring at her, sending a shiver down her spine. They spoke of her, her gaze wanting terribly to raise, instead casting off to the sides of the room, desperate to keep the race of her heart from becoming too much. Her Master's request of inspection- and the information added to it- gave her enough indication to confirm her concern. They were others like him. They had come to play as well...

She hesitantly glanced up as the woman called out to her, her hand patting the cushion beside her. Slowly, Bete pulled herself from Quinn's side, the chain he had held now dragging along the floor as she crawled over to the woman. "Y-Yes, Ma'am," She said softly, her voice meek as she pulled herself up to the woman's side. Her legs curled up beneath her, her hands pulled tightly into her lap, she stayed perfectly still. The smallest of glances was made yet again from the corners of her eyes, taking in these two newcomers. They were vampires her Master knew... but not ones that she could recall.

Her hands pulled from her lap, her wrists upturned for them to view as she rested them on her thighs. She knew what they expected- the little inspections from his friends were usually about the same. His inked mark rested upon one wrist, while the flesh itself had fading imprints of bites and scrapes, cuts from hungered feeders that wished for more.

Her Master never let them take too much. Close to it, but never past it.

She looked over at him, her expression solemn, though there was a tiniest touch of fear hidden in them.
 
Quinn sat back in amusement as his two old friends examined his pet. He would have compared it to prodding meat, but you don’t tease or torment the meat. Richard twisted her nipple just to get a reaction. Lisa’s hand almost never left Bete’s inner thigh the entire time. All in all though, his pet handled it quite well. She looked across at him and over the months he’d come to learn her face quite well. She barely showed it, but she was afraid. Good.

“A nervous little thing, but you always did have that effect, Quinn,” Lisa remarked as she looked over the pretty little pet human. She smelled good, very good, but still something seemed off. Quinn had rarely ever taken a pet like this to her knowledge.

“Polite, healthy enough, not unattractive …,” Richard began to list off, but was interrupted by Lisa.

“Looks good enough to eat Quinn, but I have to know something. Have you taught her any good tricks?”

Quinn had to smirk, “She’s pretty well broken in. Training has been intense if basic. She is well versed in those basics though.” Richard rarely showed Quinn anything, but respect, now though Richard rolled his eyes.

“See for yourself.”

Richard did a much better job of hiding it, but he was as bad as his lover if not worse. He’d wanted to tear into the little thing since Quinn had brought her in. She really was a morsel, but Richard knew Quinn was trying to break the girl and it would have been rude to interrupt that any.

Richard stood up and grabbing a fistful of Bete’s hair yanked her off the couch onto her knees. The undead man unzipped his fly and pulled out his hard cock. He stared down at the pathetic human with clear menace.

“Quinn teach you anything useful little girl? Did he teach you to suck like a good little btich?”
 
She listened, trying not to react to their words, simply letting cold fingers wander her body and inspect parts of her. Her gaze wandered the floor, her Master, only looking at either of the two beside her when those hands found her chin or cheeks. Nothing uttered, nothing moved. He had told her to behave, and she would do her best to meet that.

She wanted to avoid his wrath upon failure above all else.

As the question of tricks arose, her heart quickened, her eyes falling to the floor as he calmly agreed. Yes. He had taught her many things. Made certain she could perform them well. Forced her to meet his expectations of those tricks. Learning them had been hard... Painful. She knew he had expectations of others as well... Simply basics, he called her current "roster".

She yelped softly as the man grasped her hair tightly and yanked her from the couch, staggering to her knees and hastily opening her mouth as he pulled her towards his standing erection. Her mouth engulfed him quickly, swallowing him down fully into her mouth... Into her throat with no hesitation. He had killed her gag reflex weeks ago, only spurring a slight reaction anymore when forced to repeatedly receive a deep throat's usage.

But for now. Now this man wanted her to entertain him.

She drew back, enough to let her mouth play freely. Her tongue glided over him, her lips tightly wrapped about his thickness as she sucked and dived down him. Eager motions, driven by both the expectation of her Master to entertain properly, and the tight grip of the man's hand. Tiny whimpers of effort came from her as she worked over the vampire's shaft, peering up slightly with her big frightened eyes to see the man's reaction, seeking the praise she meagerly recieved for good work from her owner.
 
“Such an eager little thing,” Richard groaned as the girl sucked and licked at him.

Lisa however, remained unimpressed. As her lover enjoyed the talented little bitch’s tongue Lisa get up and began to undress. Clothes were tossed aside until she wore only a little red thong and the vampire knelt behind the girl.

“Eager, but still so afraid.” Nails dragged along Bete’s skin as she spoke. The girl would not be distracted from her work, but Lisa could feel her heartbeat increase. The vampire leaned in and licked the girl’s ear before beginning sweet little whispers.

“They love making a scared little thing out of you and I know him. He’s earned that fear.” Lisa’s nails dug into Bete’s arm.

“But you have to realize. The pain is always coming, no matter how hard you work to avoid it. He’s going to make you suffer. I know him.” As her nails broke the skin the sweet smell of blood filled the air. The little wounds barely bled at all, but it was enough for Lisa to lick a bit off her nails and shudder. She turned back to the man idly enjoying the scene from his chair.

“God, she tastes good. Quinn, you’ve always had the best taste.” Refocusing herself on the warm little body before her, Lisa’s hands drifted to the girl’s hips.

“If you really want to make him happy, learn to enjoy being used by him if no one else. Let me help.” As her lover groaned on the other side of the little girl, Lisa’s experienced hands slipped between Bete’s legs.
 
"Mmmph-" The girl's closest attempt at a 'thank you, sir' to the vampire's indirect praising of her efforts with her mouth so currently occupied. Her lips pressed further down him as she showed her talents, though caught the motions of his companion out the corner of her eye, the clothing shed before the lady came to kneel beside her. Sucking against the man's cock buried in her mouth, she shivered as the woman drew a hand against her skin, another muffled noise echoing along him.

The woman's whisper did little to help.

Yes, she knew they enjoyed their games.
Yes, she knew her Master was a frightening thing.

She told her the obvious, the things she tried so hard to tell herself was not true. Good behavior earned kindness, didn't it? Did her Master even understand kindness? Was THIS his idea of it?

The pain is always coming, no matter how hard you work to avoid it...

Bete squealed as the woman's nails dug into her flesh, the sound lodged in her throat as she continued to pull the man's length deeply into her mouth. She knew that pain, this one actually gentle compared to what she was accustomed- bites, cuts, stabbings, even needles to simply pull her blood from her body and siphoned off to waiting glasses for Quinn's guests that wished to not soil their teeth with her skin.

It was the touch that got her. The words, the feel of the woman's tongue...

The way the woman seemed to try and offer her advice confused her. What exactly was she trying to do...?

Bete whined again as the woman slid her hands against her, swallowing down hard against the head of the man's cock buried in the back of her throat. She suddenly let out a surprised noise as his lady friend stroked against her sex, Bete's hips raising up a bit higher from the floor as she lurched forward, burying her mouth down against the man. "HMMN-!" She closed her eyes tightly, trying to remain focused on her task, her performance for him- for her Master.
 
He loved the reactions Lisa provoked. She always had known how to take a good thing and turn it into the dizzying ecstasy that Richard was currently enjoying. He loved the way Bete was struggling to continue her task. So desperate and afraid there were only a few roles she’d be able to fill, but she would fill them very well if they could twist her up inside just right.

With as talented as the little mouth and throat were Richard was still greedy. He tightened his grip on her hair and twisted. Then he slammed her down hard on his hard cock. She had deepthroated him eagerly before, but now he barely gave her a breath. He no longer cared about not hurting Quinn’s little toy, but only his own animal urges.

Lisa slipped a single finger into the hot wriggling body sandwiched between her and her lover. She wasn’t dripping, but the finger was slick when the woman slid it back out.

“How did I know she’d be wet?” Lisa called to Quinn behind her. Then she had an idea. She put her other hand on her lover’s fist buried in the girl’s hair and looked up at him with a wicked grin. When the vampire pulled Bete back against her away from Richard’s hard length he made a predatory growl, but didn’t stop them. Two fingers slid into the girl’s hot little pussy this time, searching for a sweet spot to really make her writhe.

“Looks like you have a head start on me,” Lisa told her before licking her ear. “I’ve had years of practice though. You’d better get to eagerly lapping him up before I force that undeniable shudder through your body, little girl.” Lisa let go of the grip she’d pulled the little thing back with, but her fingers remained buried.

“Go on,” she taunted the little girl. Wonderful little body that she had barely taken a taste of. The air carried the scent of sex all around her. Breaking in the little tramp, just for Quinn. She was horny and hungry and for her, the two fed into each other. There was a distinct wet patch on the crotch of the little thong the blond still wore. She needed something.

Fangs sank into the girl’s shoulder. The pain might make it easier for the plaything or it might make it harder, Lisa didn’t know her well enough to be sure, but she didn’t care. The blood didn’t flow like it would have from a wrist or neck, but Quinn had claimed the precious little throat and Lisa wasn’t known for her patience. Still, she got the full taste of blood. It put her in a strangely euphoric state. It wasn’t enough to satisfy her hunger and certainly did nothing to sate the need she had to fuck the shit out of someone, but it was still wonderful. She really hoped the girl would fail. Maybe Quinn would let the two of them spend the night tearing the girl apart.
 
Last edited:
The girl choked and gagged as he forced hard down her throat, her breath lost to his shaft as she tried to handle his use. As fingers beneath her grew more bold, she tried to cry out, unexpecting of the woman's fingers plunging into her like that- and reddening deeply as the woman's voice called out in regard to the arousal she'd discovered from Bete. No... No, she wasn't- it was just... Ohhh... She was, she was, she knew what things happened with Quinn after such use- her body anticipated it now...

The sudden feel of almost a tug of war on her scalp left her merely frozen in place, unable to move- until the man let go, allowing his lady friend control. Bete growled out a deep groan as she gasped for breath, panting and staring at the engorged length before her, coated in her drool, waiting for her return as the woman snarled into her ear. The girl just groaned heavily, her eyes lost in a wanting stare at the man as the lady's fingers coaxed into her, her body welcoming them as she tried to keep the want to yank away from overwhelming her.

Respond. Say something-!
"Y-yes, Ma'am...," she whimpered out, a tiny moan coming forth with the lick of her ear before being sent back to her task with a challenge in place. Bete took him back quickly, her lips locking tightly around him, but at first could not bring herself to move, to do more- she could only groan and close her eyes from the woman's touch. Ignore it, have to ignore it... Trying to refocus, the lady's challenge echoing in her head. She didn't want to know what happened if she failed...

Using the woman's pumping, thrusting fingers as momentum, her mouth moved down the man, letting him use her throat between little gags and heavy moans, her thoughts trying so hard to keep focused- A sharp cry caused her to pull her lips free for a moment as the woman's fangs claimed her shoulder, Bete arching back and pressing down against those buried digits. It hurt- but also-

She tried so hard to get back, staring up at the man as she suckled his head, whimpering softly as the woman lapped and sucked at the wound, still keeping those digits working into her. Bete's eyes clenched closed now, an earnest whine leaving her. No, no no no-

"Hnnn-! NNN!"
Don't let go, don't, maybe he'll-

No... Too late...
Bete's mouth drew for another sharp gasp and groan, her body trembling as she shuddered and came, sobbing softly against the man's length. No... No, no.... That wasn't supposed to happen...
 
The little thing was breaking up. She sobbed, whimpered, moaned, and quivered on his cock. Richard loved every moment of it. There was something absolutely exquisite about her suffering. Maybe it was why Quinn had held onto her for so long. Maybe the ancient vampire just loved the way she squirmed when he tortured her. Not only that, but she had such a talented little mouth.

It was that mixture of orgasm and utter terror in her that sent Richard spiraling over the edge. He forced her down on him and could feel her warm tears on his body. He sent stream after stream of his cum before throwing her back against his lover.

“She almost made it, didn’t she love?”

Lisa didn’t respond to the man, but instead whispered to the quivering weeping weak little form in her arms.

“Wouldn’t have mattered,” she whispered, “You should have just enjoyed it. He was going to do this anyway.” Then the barely clothed woman slipped her fingers out of the girl’s hot slit and stood up. Lisa and Richard left the room together, arm in arm.

This left Quinn and beat alone. He left her where she was for the moment considering what to do next. Months of training and she had still failed him. Maybe she wasn’t worth his time after all. When he finally spoke his words were cold and even.

“Bete, at my feet, now. Explain yourself, you wretched little thing.”
 
Bete was sobbing now, lost in her orgasm but hating herself so much for failing. The man was chuckling, she could actually feel his body shake softly with the motion of it- followed up by his hands grasping back onto her and forcing down into her throat, releasing his own reward for her failure. She choked down the gushes of warmth that he shot into her expanded throat, her face buried into his pelvis as he pulled, and then suddenly tore her away. Remnants of his cum still ran from her lips, the girl crying out as his companion caught her.

The woman tried to soothe her again, in that way that was so far from soothing.
This?
"Gnuhhha!" Bete cried out and whimpered as the lady's fingers were pulled free from her, leaving the girl to tremble on the floor. She was still so lost and confused, terrified of what her Master had to say about what had taken place. She simply laid there, curling up slightly and trying not to look at him.

"Bete, at my feet, now."

She whined again, not wanting to move. No... No, don't...

"Explain yourself, you wretched little thing."

She raised her head shamefully, scrawling over to rest at his feet, simply curling back up against his legs. "Forgive me, sir, please... Please... I am- I- I am a vile thing, I enjoyed her touch too much... I am nothing but my Master's whore and enjoyed the man's taste in my lips far too greatly... To be bitten reminds me of you, the expectation of being used by my Master, I- I could not control it... I am sorry, I... I failed you, I am sorry..."

She finally looked up to him from the floor, frightened crying eyes peering over his knees hesitantly.
 
Quinn lived carefully to his blood slave’s words. They were unsure and frightened to be sure, but they were utterly genuine. He had taken a willful young woman that had sworn never to give into him and formed her into a loyal pet devastated to have disappointed him more than anything else. He had seen it some in her actions, but having forbidden words to her he had not heard it from her own little mouth before now.

“You are right. You did enjoy that too much. There is no one you should enjoy more than me. You also failed to fufill a demand from my guests. We can’t have them thinking I keep useless pets.”

Quinn got out of his chair only to move to the love seat Lisa and Richard had occupied before. Lisa’s clothes still lay crumpled on the ground beside it serving as a reminder of his guests. The vampire patted the space next to him.

“Up here, my pet,” he ordered her gently.
 
His response burned at her, her head left to hang in shame as he scolded her. "I am sorry, sir. I am a failure..."

Agree and accept. Don't argue. She knew what arguing could being about, to question and doubt his words- It hurt far more than to just let his words dig into her, remind her of her place. He was far more than she was, and he reminded her of that quite often. As a human, she was weak, pathetic. He was something beyond that, something that seemed to know little of pain. She had to understand how that was, try to emulate that herself. Be as unaffected as he could be...

She cringed as he got up, half expecting to be struck, to be grabbed or kicked- but instead, he simply moved to the seat his friends had originally settled upon. She hesitantly raised her head, staring at his feet for a moment, looking up completely as he tapped the cushion and called for her.

Crawling over, she slipped up beside him in the same manner she had for the two, easing up gently to take the space he offered. Her gaze still rested upon the floor, her lips trembling slightly.

...Useless...
She shuddered with that, a tiny sound leaving her lips. How terrible a failure she was...
It wasn't that hard a task, aside from the woman refusing to let her try without her tormenting. She'd gone through worse things- Why had that been so difficult? Her fingers left their drip on the edge of the couch, reaching up to delicately run against the two small bleeding marks on her shoulder, cringing slightly at the sting.

"She has- strong fangs, sir...."
 
Quinn chuckled lightly when his pet spoke of Lisa’s fangs.

“That she does, little girl.”

The vampire began to stroke Bete’s tangled hair smoothing it slightly back into place. Tonight had been rough on her for exactly why he’d expected. Without a voice she could almost stop existing. With it back everything became more real again. Not only that, but she just gained back a privilege and did not want to disappoint him.

“Let me explain a few things to you Bete,” the vampire began gently as he petted her. “Those two are very old friends of mine. They are going to stay with us and help teach you. I was disappointed you weren’t able to do what they asked, but I didn’t entirely expect you to be able to yet.” Quinn paused in his gentle ministrations to wipe some of the blood leaking from her shoulder wound up with his finger. He tasted the girl and smiled down at her.

“I’m having a party tonight for them. Many of the guests have already arrived. I can hear them. Don’t mistake my mercy for leniency, you still have to make it up to me at the party. Are you ready, pet?” Quinn stood up, holding her chain and looked expectantly at her. He couldn’t recall showing any such kindnesses to the girl since he’d taken her. He hoped she appreciated them.
 
She listened as he spoke, still staring at the floor, relaxing somewhat as he pet and played with her hair. A touch of nervousness still lingered, afraid of possibly messing even this up and angering him. They were his friends; yes, she figured as much, with the way he spoke to them. She was used to company, but never this- secludedly presented. The feeling of being used as a show for him was... Overwhelming. Confusing.

Part of the reason she gave in so quickly to their use...

The mention of these guests staying for longer than just the evening caused her head to raide, looking up in surprise. To- to what? She swallowed hard, nodding to acknowledge she had heard him. It did make her feel a touch better that he had not completely expected her to complete the duo's requests, but the disappointment of her failing so quickly... Yes. She hated herself for that too.

"I am sorry, Master." She closed her eyes again, wincing slightly as his cool fingers ran over her wound. Not so much in pain, but that still confusing chill he brought with his touch. He only had heat to him after he fed... Most often, the heat she felt was stolen from her.

He stood, leaving her to the couch as he clutched her chain, keeping her gaze upon him as those eyes stared down upon her. A party... More guests... She shivered and nodded, looking back to the floor. "I understand, sir. You have given me more than enough for this night, more than this whore deserves... I only wish to prove myself worthy of the kindnesses tonight, sir. I will try my best to not fail you again. I only hope you allow me that chance- and know that continuing my failures will result in punishment.." She slid off the cushion with that, staying at his heels and watching the gleam of his shoes.

"Your friends await you, sir. I will try my best to make you proud of me..."
 
Quinn led his pet through the halls to the grand doors of the ballroom. They hardly ever needed the whole thing and had never had a ball in it. It was a pity really, it had been centuries since he’d been to a good ball and it was the sort of event he missed from that time. The servant standing at the door darted through the doors and there was a pause in the sounds of idle chatter, muffled screams, and general depravity. Quinn was being announced.

“Don’t forget your voice, pet. It belongs to you again and as long as you use it properly I have no problems with you using it. You already know everything else expected of you.” Quinn placed a hand on the brass sculpted handle, but paused. For the first time since their soft exchange Quinn looked back down at his little girl.
Whatever gentle treatment he had for her before was gone in this moment.

“Bete, there may be a man inside with the image of a lilac stained on his skin, a tattoo. If his fangs touch your skin I will throw you away like every other kine at my banquet tonight.” Quinn offered no explanation for how she was to prevent this or why, nor did the vampire allow her the chance to ask. The doors were thrown open and they were met with the applause of the room.

It was the usual torrent of greetings and pleasantries as Quinn made his was to his favored spot by the fire. If there was one thing he missed about life it was the warmth of it all. The cattle didn’t know what they had in that wonderful warmth. Blood and fire were his answers to that missing need.

He didn’t catch who it was, but someone definitely kicked Bete knocking her to the floor. Jealousy was the cause he was certain. Many vampires didn’t like the idea of human pet’s because of how much attention it drew away from them. Quinn ignored it, simply dragging his little bitch behind him, after all, that was what she was for. They finally made their way to the forest green Victorian chair that Quinn would survey his gathering from and his pet took her place at his feet.

The night was filled with the usual chatter and discussions regarding everything from the latest gossips which he abhorred to subtle questionings of how he ruled his territories which he found more tolerable somehow. While he attended business his pet had her blood drawn for a glass, was drank from several times if briefly, and was forced to give out two blowjobs and lick one woman’s pussy. An average night for the pet really.
 
"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." Bete looked up from his shoes for a brief moment, an actual thankful smile on her face for being allowed to speak once again. As she started to see his head turning back to her, she quickly began to look away, only to pause as he gave a stern warning on a possible encounter in the room. She gave him a sudden confused look, only to be tugged by the lead as he simply took into the room. She grimaced, now nervous on not realizing the man he spoke of was actually near her. He gave o warning on where this mark was- How was she supposed to spot him?!

No time to worry on it too heavily; he was set on his path to his chair, the passing comments of idle chatter getting either the fake smile or actual comments in his wake. She moved as quickly as she could to keep up with him, a sharp yelp leaving her as a foot connected with her rib. Quinn paid her no attention for it, simply tugging for her to move again. She was thankful to finally hit his chair, curling her legs beneath her at his side as he settled in. She hesitantly raised a hand to rub the slightly sore spot, stealing upward glances from his shoes to see if she could spot her attacker.

His passing conversations continued, some even taking place as his visitor used the public favor beside him. Bete tried to keep her noises to a minimal as the one man fucked her throat, the rather rambunctious speaker choosing to carry on idle talk with her Master as he grasped the back of her head. He dug nails into the back of her skull as she choked only once, a quick glance given to her with a slight frown. She apologized the best way she could, increasing her efforts as a woman pressed a needle into her arm. Her cry at the pinch buried into the man's cock, bringing a chuckle to his lips between his talks with Quinn and his release deep into the girl's throat. She swallowed it all down, thanking him softly for allowing her to do such a favor before he walked off.

Another man found his way to her in time, more use of her body in numerous ways. The bites against her shoulders and wrists left her sore, but she did her best to keep from making too much sound over them. She knew what she was to them... And such a creature did not complain.

The woman who ground Bete's face into her sex was almost more overwhelming than the first man, the girl struggling to breathe as she licked and delved into the woman's pussy. As she grabbed Bete's wrist, the bite she gave left the woman moaning and clutching even tighter to the girl's head, letting the little kine's own blood trickle down upon her breasts as the wrist was tossed back down. The gasp that left her when the woman came was sudden, lapping up her mess as it flowed into her mouth, leaving Bete's lips coated in the woman's juices as she pulled away.

She felt dizzy. Overwhelmed.
But she would behave.
"Master, I beg you... May I have a drink of water? Your company plays so rough...," She called out softly, resting her head against his calf. Her gaze raised once more as a few new feet passed her line of vision, studying to see if this was the man Sir had warned her on.

But he made no inclination on wanting to play.... Perhaps she was safe from him, then.
 
Quinn doubted he realized just who her master was to his guests, but it didn’t matter. Bete’s world was still small and until he allowed it to grow it was best she focus on her little concerns. Quinn paid her almost no attention as he conducted business and parceled out small talk to those that approached him. His attention had been divided, but he still noticed how hard she was working to keep his guests happy.

"Master, I beg you... May I have a drink of water? Your company plays so rough...,"


He felt her rest against his leg. She was worn out, but he knew she would take as much as he asked her to take. Still, the desperate little thing at his feet had succeeded in her simple goals. Quinn grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her up. Forcing her neck back he inspected her battered little body. This is what she belonged like. Cut up and beaten, spattered in her own fresh blood she made such a tempting little toy. Quinn dropped her and motioned with his hand for a silent servant who was quickly at his side.

“Get my toy a bowl of water. We wouldn’t want her to get too worn out to be of use.” The man was gone and the vampire turned his attention back to the thing at his feet. Gently his hand tugged on her leash drawing her towards him. There was a lull in the torrent of petitioners, so Quinn decided it was time to focus on his pet project for a moment.

“Have you been a good little girl for me tonight?”
 
Last edited:
"Guh-!" Bete grimaced slightly as he latched onto her hair, hauling her up from the floor and forcing her to arch back for his inspection. Her eyed stayed upon him, breathing heavily between sore lips, looking to see if generosity rested in those frightening eyes. He seemed more interested in the mess left by his companiond, studying her like an art critic with a new sculpture. The sudden call for to be brought a drink brought a relieved sigh from her, eyes closing for a brief moment as he traded hair for chain.

Pulled up between his thighs, nestled between his shoes, she nodded quickly at his query. "Yes, yes sir... Good. Trying to be.... Very, very good..." She paused as someone moved up behind her, a shudder down her spine as a metal bowl was placed beside his chair. She looked up to him hesitantly, slowly leaning down to dip her tongue in the water. It wasn't exactly cold, but still felt good on her sore lips and throat. Licking at the surface, laying across his foot, she nearly forgot the start of conversation they had- until she quickly snapped back up, her eyes wide as water dribbled her chin, rinsing away some of the blood left on her skin.

"I... Have not seen that man, Master. Perhaps he- he is not here?," she inquired, wiping at the dribble with the back of her hand. She hoped she was right on that guess. It would make things so much easier than trying to spot that ominous tattoo on him if he were to approach-!

She gave a soft yelp as someone suddenly stabbed into the back of her shoulder, teeth clamping down on her flesh as a mouth sucked against her skin. Her fingers dug into her Master's shoes, whimpering softly as she rested her forehead against his knee. The woman behind her refused to let go, happily feeding from the girl before looking to Quinn and pulling away.

Bete shivered again, looking up to him herself. "Do you wish for me as well, Sir?," she asked softly, resting her fingers against her collar.
 
Quinn watched her pensively as she drank and spoke. In some ways she remained so innocent still. At least she had learned obedience and even to try and anticipate his needs. Utter loyalty was a good first building block.

“I made it your responsibility to watch for him, pet, not mine,” he chided her and would say no more on the subject. “You have been a very good girl for me tonight though. You are right about that. And good little girls deserve treats.” Quinn thought for a moment and then yanked suddenly reached down and yanked the girl by her collar.

“Up. A good little bitch deserves to be in her master’s lap.” Quinn pulled Bete up into his chair. He helped her settle in comfortably against him, knees on either side of him. Cold hands on her hips he pulled her in closer until her warm body rested against his hips. The vampire gently removed her collar and tossed it to the side.

“Now tell me all about the things you want,” he instructed her. His cool tongue lapped up the little droplets of blood across her breasts. He loved her taste and it was always hard not to overindulge. There had been a couple of times, especially when he’d first taken her, that he’d almost killed her. She had been heartbeats away from death. Tonight though, he could feel its beat still strong after several feedings tonight. She had adapted very well to her new life.
 
"Y-yes sir. Sorry. I- I didn't mean..." She trailed off, frowning into her water bowl and thinking on how she could possibly identify the man in question. This was going to hang over her all night, and if others so easily snuck upon her like the woman who left her shoulder dribbling, she was certainly bound to have trouble! She did manage a tiny smile as he gave small praises on her renewed behavior, starting to stoop for another drink- only to be halted as he tugged her leash hard, bringing her collar's ring within his reach and pulling it to bring her into his lap.

She straddled over his lap, eyes wide at first, quickly realizing his intention as cool fingers pressed against her neck and the clasp of her collar. Her chin raised and angled to the side, offering both help and open room to her vampire master.

"Thank you, sir," she whispered, fighting back the little cry of pain as his teeth sank into her flesh and took what was his alone. That artery, that warmest flow direct from the heart... It was only for Master. Others could, would be too greedy... He had come so close so many times before. She felt it her own fault as she lay recovering those nights, feeling his eyes upon her from her room's door. He may act like she meant nothing at times, but she was certain that he had worried on what had happened... Or, perhaps simply concerned himself over possibly needing to start anew with another...

She preferred to think it was that inkling of worry over her, be it truth or simply her mind's illusion.

"Master...," she gasped as he licked at his created flow, her eyes closing as he took from her. "I... I want to prove I can be good, sir. To please you, and your guests... Because I know this will make you happy. I... Ah-!" The feel of him sucking the cut sent a shudder through her, cutting her thoughts. "I wish for Master to- to use me as he sees fit... I only hope to be deserving of Master's kindness of fucking his little kine himself... Your friends continue to use me, sir, but I wish to please you..."
 
The kine tasted so sweet tonight. She was full of life and hope seasoned with the spirit he’d corrupted and desperate loyalty. Quinn’s lips and fangs left her throat. His kine’s sweet blood began to dribble down her neck as his lips moved to nearly touch her ear.

“Just what a good little whore should want. I’ll grant you this small request little kine.” Calmly Quinn reached down and undid his belt and then his pants. They were pushed down with his boxers out of their way. His thick hard length pressed against her sweet little slit, but not yet slipping inside. A few people had gathered around to see the vampire feast on his little prize. They wanted to tear her about just seeing what a desperate sweet little slut he had made out of her.

“Show them why I keep you little slut. Show them what they will never have no matter how much I allow them to take from you.”

Suddenly and viscously Quinn tore back into her neck. He wanted her. Something about this little kine had always wormed its way deep into him. Its why he had never thrown her away and worked so hard to keep her those nights he’d almost gone too far. He couldn’t explain it, but Bete twisted him up inside in a wonderful way that no one else had ever managed, not in centuries.

The vampire drank deep from his pet. Her blood was smeared across his suit now, but he didn’t care. With as much as she enticed him now, how much farther could he bring this little creature?
 
Back
Top