Me in a black thong

Maybe it makes me a slut, but I love the thought of cocks throbbing because of me.

If that makes you a slut so be it. That word doesn't deserve the baggage some people give it.

I can hereby declare, on this good day, that my cock is indeed throbbing for you hard. If I don't touch it, you actually make it pulsate like it's got its own pulse.

Oh man. This latest orgasm you've induced is going to feel good.

And I honestly thank you both for making me feel like such a bombshell.

I'd love to see what I do to you gentlemen in person.

Guessing you need more dresser space for your thong since you store in your bare pussy..lol...wow...thanks for the sexy pics......:D

Wonderful stuff as ever. I like the fantasy of sitting opposite you on a train and noticing you've started to leak. You notice me looking and my unsubtle attempt to move my hand to my crotch. There's a moment of 'I know you know I know', and we exchange a smile as I unzip my pants and take out my cock. We have our own cabin but its still very public with people passing all the time.

You take off your panties and I ask you to put them inside yourself while I jack off in front of you. I'm as hard as can be as you slowly inch them inside and when they're fully in, you start rubbing your clit furiously as I stroke, pre-cum starting to fly everywhere.

Without warning, you unleash a flood right there on the train, pushing your sodden panties to your entrance. I kneel in front of you and capture the tip in my mouth, slowly pulling them out as you flood my face with gushes of warm urine. Your piss soaked panties hanging out of my mouth, you stroke yourself to orgasm as do I and we climax together as the ticket inspector comes knocking...

I love the fantasies you've shared with me, sexy Spurious :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

Figured I'd use it as an excuse to take some pics...
Just of my usual kind of stuff...
I'm starting to really enjoy showing off my pussy. I love how my lips look with something between them.

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm starting to really enjoy showing off my pussy. I love how my lips look with something between them.

Yes ERDC i love the look also with something
between them or coming out of them...
;):devil:

It's actually a her, purfecthost!

My dog is the best Valentine I know! Lol!

Last edited:
Happy Valentine's Day!

They look wonderful :)

Back