A Secret amongst Siblings. [closed for InnocentBell]

-Leon smiled getting in behind her after they got wet enough Leon's hand began washing her hair all over nice and deep. After Rinsing his fingers messaged her scalp for Condation.-
 
*Annie closed her eyes and relaxed at her brother's touch. As kids she always loved when he'd wash and brush her hair. It always made her feel good and sleepy. Her brother was great with his hands.*
 
-Leon smiled and cleaned her off. They stepped out and got dressed for bed. Leon sat her infront of his lap and began brushing her hair gently.-"So excited about the application tomorrow."
 
*Annie sat between his legs in one of his shirts she had "borrowed". She closed her eyes and yawned.* "I'm a little nervous but excited is hiding somewhere underneath that."
 
-He chuckled and pet her hair gently.-"I am sure."-He finished and laid back on the bed patting the spot for her.-
 
*Annie crawled in next to her brother and instantly felt her mind and body relax. With a soft sigh she drifted to sleep.*
 
-The next day Leon was off to work and he left a note saying he would wait for her to fill out the app. Leon was a bit concerned and didn't know if the boss would take advantage of her.-
 
*Annie woke up to an empty bed, but found a note from her brother on the night stand. She smiled at her brother's words. Quickly she got out of bed and ran to get dress. A gray sweater dress and a red pair of heels were her outfit choices. Once she slipped them on she brushed her and used a hand band to keep it in place. Now that she was alreay she walked out to her car and drove to her brother's job to fill out her application.*
 
-Leon smiled looked to her as she walked in to the bosses office.-"Ah hello you must be Annie Leon told me you be coming in. Do you have a Resume?"-He asked as he handed her a Application.-
 
*Annie took the application with a smile. She reached into her bad and pulled out a copy of her resume, handing it to the man* "Here you go, Sir."
 
"Thank you."-he said as he looked it over.-"What position are you applying for?"-He asked looking to her eyes then her breasts before looking back-
 
-He nods and smiled.-"Secretaries make 9 a hour here. How ever...they can make $20 a hour..Some women take this offer some women don't...To make $20 a hour....doing a bit more then the normal Secretary work....a bit of sexual play between 1- 3pm since Work is normally pretty much done. You get paid for those hours as well. Normally secretaries work from 8am like the laborers and leave at 1."
 
*Annie felt her jaw drop open. Was this man seriously asking her that? More money or not she was not screwing this man.* "I prefer to take the regular position."
 
-He shrugs.-"Very well...You will start tomorrow."-he smiled.-"I will see you tomorrow."-He said as she left and Leo was on brake now.-
 
*Annie smiled half halfheartedly and thanked the man for the job. She then left to find her brother. As soon as she saw him she hugged him tight.* "I got it Leon."
 
-He smiled and pet her hair.-"Good i am glad."-he kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.-"So now what will you do?"
 
*she thought for a second before she answered* "I need to go get some skirts and blouses to wear to work. Then I'm going to go home and relax."
 
-He smiled.-"OK i will be home and we can shop for you... we can enjoy our selves a bit when we get home after that."
 
*Annie smiled and kissed her brother's cheek.* "Alright. I'll wait at home for you." *she said goodbye to her brother before she got in her car and drove home.*
 
-After the day Leon smiled and looked to her eyes once he walked in.-"Hey there Annie come on let's take you work clothes shopping and if you want....other shopping maybe?"-he chuckled and kissed her cheek.-"Ready?"
 
*Annie was waiting on the couch watching tv while she waited for her brother. She heard his voice and quickly rushed into his arms. He hugged her and kissed her cheek.* "Alright brother. Mmm yeah sounds like fun." *she smiled and grabbed her purse. They got in his car and drove off to the store.*
 
-Leon drove to the Store for her to get dress clothes and wondered what they would be doing after this right now it was fun.-
 
*They stopped at a clothing store and they went in. Leon helped her pick out a few skirts, pants, and blouses. She headed to the dressing room to try them on and grabbed Leon to come into the room with her.* "You gotta help me big brother"
 
-He smiled and watched.-"I don't know what you expect me to help you with."-he laughed.-
 
Back
Top