Flirty Girl

Wow! Outstanding start. Thanks for sharing your beautiful self with us.

I vote for adding pictures here!

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

Those are very nice contributions Flirtygirl, haven't run across your writings but would love tom sample some of your work. i really enjoy reading the stories of lit.

Wow.....what a lovely sexy lady. Thanks for sharing with us. Now I must go read your stories.

How are you doing today?

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

welcome to this part of lit. Thank you for sharing. Looking forward to seeing what comes next.

I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!

mmmm*licks muzzle* nice knowing that you have been moist:devil: We are total voyeurs, so it all works out.

Everyone has different tastes, but easiest for everyone to find would be just post them here as the thread moves along. Looking forward to what you want to share.

I am new to this so, if I want to add more pictures now...should I add them here? Start a new thread? Edit the original post? Sorry to be so new to this but I wanted to do it in a way people would find it easiest to follow.

I am kind of in shock right now at the response actually. Been so moist all day thinking about how I want to show some more. I'm a total exhibitionist it's bad.

Help!

staying in the same thread is the preferred method but you can do whichever you like.

Help!

oh did someone say moist, rerally love that thought, we really need to do something about your "virgin" status lol

Striped Stockings Anyone??

Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner ;)

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...

Last edited:
Stockings and some AMAZING cleavage.... absolutely luscious! Thanks for sharing your beautiful self.

I have a request... don't know if it turns you on, but it would really work for me if you had a skirt, sitting legs slightly spread with no panties... and I'm not above begging, on knees... :devil:

*Editing to add stockings to that request* Knee highs???? (I ask as my eyes glaze over in a daydream)

Last edited:
Here are a few new pictures. I am going through right now the pics I have on hand. I take them all myself with a pretty cheap webcam so the quality just is what it is. I hope you like them as much as the first ones!

I am so into requests but only really play around once or twice a week so if you have requests you can send to me and I can get to them as I like. If it manages to turn me on really bad I might fulfill that request sooner ;)

The rules say no simulated masturbation so that kind of cut down on how many of these were lit-appropriate. More soon! Now to start answering these PMs...

Very sexy

Very sexy. I love thigh highs, my favorite. Just use hosting site for the more daring pics. :rose:

You have such beautiful eyes! Love the tease of your finger touching your open lips. Sexy bra, and the girls look good being squeezed. Very sexy indeed!

Those striped stockings are like a mirage that just mesmerize and pull you to the target in between them:devil:

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1120113&d=1331323022

The only thing you've messed up so far is my ability to keep my cock in my pants with pictures like this, but I'm willing to forgive you for that. ;)

Great pics! Welcome to Lit. I will definitely be keeping an eye on you!

my god are you sexy! please keep them coming!:kiss::rose:

p.s i would love to see you sitting there knees up, hand inside your panties!

Oh boy, my day just got 10 times better! You are one sexy woman.

my my... such a hot little girl... you'd make a man drooling hun...

Thom

Just found your thread and your quite lovely. I think number2 on the first group is my fav so far

These are so hot keep them coming.

Welcome to Lit! Thank you for your contributions and looking forward to many more. Best of luck with the PM's!

The only thing you messed up with this attachment process is my sheets:D

:rose:

John

i'm going to read your story with a picture of you beside it don't go away.

Back