Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been long enough that I am beginning to get pretty hungry again. Is any one looking for some mutual sucking in central Illinois?
 
No

No I have not sucked a cock today but would and would love to feed mine to some one also....
 
I just finished sucking a 7" cock about 20 minutes ago. Swallowed a surprisingly large load, too. Unfortunately he wasn't willing to finish me, so I had to rub one out after he left :p
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

just about to , going to wake my man up with a long slow blow job , i will start by licking his balls and then up and down his cock and round the tip and then take him in my mouth and suck on him as he wakes up and then bob my head up and down on his lovely hard cock until he cums in my mouth and then i will suck him dry and kiss the tip to say thank you baby ,i know he will be wide awake by then,lol.
 
went to a movie theater today and sat next to a guy jacking his hard cock i reached over and helped him then i bent over and sucked him deep into my mouth he stood and rewarded me with a huge hot load of thick cum. after savoring its richness i swallowed it all
 
went to a movie theater today and sat next to a guy jacking his hard cock i reached over and helped him then i bent over and sucked him deep into my mouth he stood and rewarded me with a huge hot load of thick cum. after savoring its richness i swallowed it all

Nice.........I love adult theaters........
 
Looking forward to tomorrow. For years, anytime I cum my girlfriend has wanted me to lick my cum off of or out of her. Since we added a male friend to the mix she has had me eat his cum also. She especially loves to see him cum on my face. She had a surgery a while back and when our friend called her she told him she was out of play for a while but if he called me I would give him a blowjob. To make a long story short, he called and asked me if, since she wasn't going to be here, I would suck him and let him cum in my mouth. That was a first for me and it was interesting to say the least. He called her and as I sucked his cock he described it to her. He had fun telling her how good I was doing as he came in my mouth. Tomorrow we are all three getting together and she says she wants to see hm cum in my mouth again.

So as I said, I am looking forward to tomorrow. And it appears I will be on the recieving end of her strap-on too. Our friend is only into fucking women and getting his dick sucked but she likes to use her strap-on and fuck me. She also likes to dress me in stockings and a garter when she does. It was a bit embarrassing the first time she had me dress like that in front of him. She had me on my back fucking my ass while he knelt beside my head and fucked my mouth and egged her on. She has repeated it a few times and she told me to wear a new purple garter tomorrow, so it looks like I will be more than the cleanup guy tomorrow.

Why didn't I discover all this fun when I was in my 20's rather than my late 40's?
 
Well it is 4am here and I can't sleep. I am sitting here with an erection just thinking about having her strap-on in my ass and his dick in my mouth. He sent me a text message yesterday saying that he was looking forward to fucking my g/f and then letting her watch as I suck him and he cums in my mouth. He must have been texting her too because she sent me a text asking if I was at lunch, which I replied that I was. She sent another asking what the guys I was at lunch with would think if they knew I wore panties and sucked dick.
 
I haven't today or ever, but lately its all I can think about. I've always loved to get head and it's always been one of my main sexual curiosities about past partners... what's going through her head? What's the biggest cock she's ever sucked? Where's the kinkiest place she's given head? And that just keeps my interest growing and growing.
 
I haven't today or ever, but lately its all I can think about. I've always loved to get head and it's always been one of my main sexual curiosities about past partners... what's going through her head? What's the biggest cock she's ever sucked? Where's the kinkiest place she's given head? And that just keeps my interest growing and growing.

I was just told last night by a friend after I stated my fantasy of sucking. She did for her it is a big power trip and just loves to have that kind of power in her hands
 
Yes I sucked a few

I go to this really hot spot in san bernardino, that I just parked and walked around and I ended up taking about four huge loads, but decided I had
done my deed, and will go up there soon again
 
Not yet, but am planning to head to one of the adult theaters in Brooklyn this afternoon with a friend.
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

oh yes, i wake my man up every morning with a blow job,it is the perfect way to start the day for both of us, he loves to wake up with me sucking his cock and i love the taste of him on my tongue and it is great for my diet so few calories in cum ,sometimes if he wakes early he will come and find me and give me my breakfast in whatever room i am in and sometimes in the summer he feeds me on the patio but unless he has to go away on business i suck him every morning and often greet him at the door when he comes home ,mouth open ready .on my knees.
 
sucking cock

I would love to watch you suck that cock, as you must love the cum, and I love the fact that you love it, as I do. love to hear more
 
sucking cock

Last cock I sucked was 5 years ago but I still think about it on a regular basis & long for the opportunity to have another session.My lifelong friend suggested we get our cocks out to see how much the Shemale pictures were affecting us both that were on a great website we were flicking through.Having never done anything like this before I surprisingly agreed & we got our cocks out;his was uncut same as mine but a lot bigger.Without any hesitation I got hold of his cock & put my mouth over it & sucked & wanked for about a minute when he begun shaking & breathing heavy & shot his load in my mouth.Later that evening he did the same for me & I filled his thoat with my hot cum.I now long for a repeat performance but dont see my friend as often as I would like.Memories are good though!!Must be I have a hard on writing this.
 
I'm meeting with my older gentleman lover tomorrow and plan to take a mouthful of his cum. I love the way he starts to stroke his belly when he gets close and then his hips start to writhe, really makes me suck that much harder ;-)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top