Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

I'm just checking in..I still need to catch up.
I was really tired yesterday & thought it was just from not enough sleep the other night. After having a full nights rest, I think I may be fighting an illness. :(

I hope you all have an awesome day! :)

Well everybody... Less than 12hours to go till babygéil is in my arms... We are both quite excited somewhat nervous as it has been a long time between cuddles. I'm about to in to bed so that the time comes quicker. TT is already asleep or at least she's suppose tota sorry can't really focus on everyone else's story atm... But we do Love you all....

Well everybody... Less than 12hours to go till babygéil is in my arms... We are both quite excited somewhat nervous as it has been a long time between cuddles. I'm about to in to bed so that the time comes quicker. TT is already asleep or at least she's suppose tota sorry can't really focus on everyone else's story atm... But we do Love you all....

Don't blame ya DC! Hang in there. All the stuff happening here will be well documented for when your group focus returns. You two have fun and we'll see you in a couple of days? Maybe? You are planning a 48 hour communication blackout right?

On the run a bit today....in search of Tim tams and GS cookies along with grocery shopping for stuff that is good for you....hello to all the beautiful little girls and their Daddies....

Morning

Thought I better check in early before all the babies wake up. Hope the babies and their daddies have a great day.

Those of you that like the game enjoy it, those of us that do not will probably find something else to do! ;)

I would ask chargergirls advice on this. It gives her a heads up about the problem, she may give you an approach to solve it and the ability for her to possibly monitor it. No need to expose yourself to questionable behavior while trying to protect your baby girl.

Leave it to the mods here and don't go all vigilante on him....though it would be fun to watch the little girls go ape s--t on his ass

Very good points.

Attempting to "solve" a stalker issue by ganging up on the individual in question came have some serious blow back.

Definitely contact a Mod is someone is making you uncomfortable, but unless that someone is violating the site rules, there is very little that any of the Mods can do.

The best advise is to ignore the individual who is making you uncomfortable. Trolls and stalkers feed on attention, even negative attention. If you ignore them, they will, eventually, go somewhere else to get the attention they want.

But do contact a Mod. Repeated reports on an individual for stalking or harassing members will lead the Mods to issue warnings and, if the individual does not change his/her behavior, will lead to banishment.

Good morning!

I'm just checking in..I still need to catch up.
I was really tired yesterday & thought it was just from not enough sleep the other night. After having a full nights rest, I think I may be fighting an illness. :(

I hope you all have an awesome day! :)
Cookie rest & plenty of fluids!! If it continues, seek medical help!! Could be flu, sinus problems, bronchitis, pnuemonia

Thanks all

Very good points.

Attempting to "solve" a stalker issue by ganging up on the individual in question came have some serious blow back.

Definitely contact a Mod is someone is making you uncomfortable, but unless that someone is violating the site rules, there is very little that any of the Mods can do.

The best advise is to ignore the individual who is making you uncomfortable. Trolls and stalkers feed on attention, even negative attention. If you ignore them, they will, eventually, go somewhere else to get the attention they want.

But do contact a Mod. Repeated reports on an individual for stalking or harassing members will lead the Mods to issue warnings and, if the individual does not change his/her behavior, will lead to banishment.

Great advice. I have sent him a PM asking that he leave her alone, not only because she is my baby girl, but because I think stalkers are creepy. I think he will y move on. I think reporting him regardless of the outcome is preferred.

The baby girls are simply a protective bunch that will stick up for one another. I know they are sounding their support for Bella. Although there is something to be said for just calling attention to him in a thread warning others to stay away from him. Perhaps it would be enough for him to change his ways...simply thinking out loud. :cool:

*stretches, yawns and giggles, tugging her Daddy back unseen the covers*

Looks like its full of Daddies this morning ...

Pajama party went great. Sugar rush, giggles and cameras .. bad baby girls! LOL. Daddy did benefit. He got pictures last night ... *giggles again*

Great advice. I have sent him a PM asking that he leave her alone, not only because she is my baby girl, but because I think stalkers are creepy. I think he will y move on. I think reporting him regardless of the outcome is preferred.

The baby girls are simply a protective bunch that will stick up for one another. I know they are sounding their support for Bella. Although there is something to be said for just calling attention to him in a thread warning others to stay away from him. Perhaps it would be enough for him to change his ways...simply thinking out loud. :cool:

Of course the girls are protective of each other, and the Daddies are protective of all the girls (regardless of Daddy/baby girl pairings). It's only natural.

I probably wouldn't call attention to a stalker on the thread (attention feeding the troll, plus, depending on what is posted could result in the wrong person getting banned), but a series of pm's to get the stalker ignored works pretty well. Different situations have different remedies. The main thing is avoid activity which may get oneself banned while dealing effectively with those who are causing problems.

Of course the girls are protective of each other, and the Daddies are protective of all the girls (regardless of Daddy/baby girl pairings). It's only natural.

I probably wouldn't call attention to a stalker on the thread (attention feeding the troll, plus, depending on what is posted could result in the wrong person getting banned), but a series of pm's to get the stalker ignored works pretty well. Different situations have different remedies. The main thing is avoid activity which may get oneself banned while dealing effectively with those who are causing problems.

Daddy knows best! :kiss::kiss::cattail:

And now for something completely different yet oddly familiar ...I struck out on finding both Tim tams and GS cookies today....crap!
However my butcher did have bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers! Game time 5 hrs away. There is a movement to make the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday....hangovers perhaps? Just hoping for a close game. I don't have any horses in this race.

Agreed...though it would be funny to have the baby girls eat them alive!!

And now for something completely different yet oddly familiar ...I struck out on finding both Tim tams and GS cookies today....crap!
However my butcher did have bacon wrapped jalapeño poppers! Game time 5 hrs away. There is a movement to make the Monday after the Super Bowl a national holiday....hangovers perhaps? Just hoping for a close game. I don't have any horses in this race.

Holy crap!! :eek: I forgot its Super Bowl! Damn! I better call my rednecks and see if they wanna come over! Good think I have plenty of jalepeno Cheddar dogs and wings ... they just gotta bring the beer!

tumblr_mhne5qezHq1rufkdro1_500.jpg

does Daddy agree?? :cattail:

HI everyone! :)

Daddy PA, I have narrowed it down to sinus issues. Ugh! I did take an OTC remedy that seems to be helping. Thanks for your concern!

Yes-- it is Super Bowl Sunday!!! Woohoo! I'm with Daddy Stan..I just hope it isn't boring and the commericals are good. :)

Bella, sorry that you are having trouble!! I agree with the daddies on this. As much fun as it would be to string him up by his toes, just forward the messages to Chargergirl and let her handle it. If you want to, you can PM me the name so I know to watch out for him.

I still have catching up to do! xoxo

I hope the commercials are good. I'm not really that interested in the game. It's just football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back