Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheCaptain said:
Never really heard of her, mate. Either an American celeb or one of minimal notoriety. But definitely QUITE hot. Nice choice! :)

Capt

kariwuhrer.jpg
kari_wuhrer_004.jpg
i_gordon_stuart_kari_wuhrer.jpg

You see? Yeah, she's more of a B movie star. But DAMN hot!

Who I wanna fuck right now? Melissa, a former colleague who once moonlighted as a stripper. She especially looked hot when she was pregnant.

Hallowed Eve said:
Hell yeah she's fine!!! :D
mmhmmmmmmmm, she sure is. Les 3some with Rachel Weisz and Hallowed Eve--know what is going at the top of my wish list.

After a photoshoot I did this weekend, I'm thinking my half-asian ladyfriend, on her knees, secured to the headboard by her handcuffs, in her pleated skirt and white blouse, allowing me to run my hands up and down her killer legs (the girl works out all the time, and has thighs I would love to be squeezed by) before I proceed to eat her out and tongue-fuck her ass, as a prelude to the hard fucking she'll get in both holes, while she begs me to pound her harder :devil:

The Ivory Dress Wars:

Naomi Watts, Nicole Kidman, Jennifer Garner, Uma and Reese all get into a cat fight backstage at the Oscars over their "themed" dresses.

*doesn't have to think long* I'd so love to fuck my secret love right now..

*sighs* too bad it ain't gonna happen..

Texguy84 said:
After a photoshoot I did this weekend, I'm thinking my half-asian ladyfriend, on her knees, secured to the headboard by her handcuffs, in her pleated skirt and white blouse, allowing me to run my hands up and down her killer legs (the girl works out all the time, and has thighs I would love to be squeezed by) before I proceed to eat her out and tongue-fuck her ass, as a prelude to the hard fucking she'll get in both holes, while she begs me to pound her harder :devil:

Such an impressively sexy image! Thanks for sharing it. Nothing like a submissive woman tied up and fucked hard.

SEVERUSMAX said:
Such an impressively sexy image! Thanks for sharing it. Nothing like a submissive woman tied up and fucked hard.

Can't honestly say that she's submissive, but that's half the fun of using her own handcuffs on her :nana:

Amanda Walsh, known in Canada as former MuchMusic VJ, now costarring in new ABC show Sons & Daughters....always struck me as the sort of funny gal who'd be loose and fun in bed...or on the kitchen table.

Natalie Portman. All butched up for her new thriller role. Ripe to be put into leather cuffs and....

Jeanne Triplethorn....the oldest but sexiest of the wives in Big Love.

sirhugs said:
Jeanne Triplethorn....the oldest but sexiest of the wives in Big Love.

Having seen the previews, I'd have to agree with that assessment. Then again, none of them are exactly ugly. No wonder he has so many kids. The funny thing is that most plural wives that I have seen (real ones, that is) aren't really that good-looking. From what I have heard and read, that has always been the case in the history of Mormon polygamy. So, perhaps, it isn't about sex or lust, and REALLY about having lots of kids.

This former co-worker named Stacey. Of course, she was married, and probably not a swinger (although I did the impression that she was flirting with me, perhaps with the intention of cheating). As I'm a swinger, not a cheater, that option was off the table for me. Now, if I were a Frenchman, I'd probably jump her bones. Their culture makes a great deal of "discretion" in terms of affairs, rather than openness. It's amazing how two cultures differ in their views on sex like that. That's why my sig has that saying in it. :devil:

Last edited:
if I can't have Jeanne, I'd take Chloe sevigny..she cleaned up real purty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back