The hunt (Closed to one male/PM me)

The euphoria rather suddenly swept over her as he pulled her from the wall, realizing immediately that he was looking to see not only his handiwork, but that handiwork disappear. She felt somewhat dizzied, oddly warm as he turned her back to face him.

Eva couldn't quite focus, though did manage to nearly laugh as he said that he liked her. The way that he said it almost sounded like an admission of a school boy to his crush to her ears and the fact that he believed she reciprocated the feeling was enough to nearly make her giggle.

Of course when the sound left her lips she felt his fingers curl around her chin and she seemed to realize that..giggling..wasn't' something that she normally did. Hell, she didn't even really know the last time she laughed - especially since all of this had been going on.

She wasn't really looking at him as he spoke to her - not at his eyes anyway, her own instead focused on his lips, watching them as they moved as though she was trying to read them more than listen to him, though the sound of her voice was rather suddenly soothing.

Her heart was pounding, each word he spoke to her echoing in her head, her body feeling as though it was on fire.

For the first time since he had kept her in Franks house she found herself with free hands. Eva lifted a hand cautiously, seeing that any ark she had created by struggling was gone. Her fingers touched his chest first, the cool skin feeling cold against her touch, though her own body felt incredibly warm, moreso than it should.

She looked up to focus on his eyes then, though there seemed to be something else there. Everything was intensified - every touch, every word. She understood now why Frank had become addicted,..why there were entire clubs dedicated to this addiction, why blood was sold in vials to addicts. It was a drug.

"Just stop talking for a second.."

It was almost like there was too much happening at one time and she couldn't really comprehend it all. Her breathing was somewhat uneven, but she could already tell that whatever his blood was doing to her was starting to fade - and she actually wanted to feel how it would be for him to fuck her pussy while she was still in a state that she didn't think was normal for her at all.

"I want you to fuck me in my pussy.." She dragged her fingers down his chest before removing her hand completely after realizing that she had been touching him in a way that was almost in fondness, her gaze hardening somewhat as though her she didn't really even understand why she had just said that to him.

Again her gaze lifted as though in confusion with her own actions, her brows knitting in frustration with herself. She actually wanted to tell him that she wanted more blood, but she was terrified that if she fed into that want it would become more dangerous than helpful.
 
Tomas watched as Eva watched him in a way that was totally different to how she looked at him in the past. Now, he intrigued her in a way that pleased him. She also had a girl like quality to her. The giggling that she fought so hard against was unnatural to him. In all the time he had known her, observed her, she rarely acted like that.

She had just tasted his blood. Her mother was similar whenever she drank his vitae. Though she was more lustful, active and giving. Tomas grinned at the memories of what Eva's mother would do for Tomas to prove her devotion to him. He wondered if Eva would develop similar desires.

He let her touch him. Her hands felt warm, almost hot against his skin. But the nature of the touch, couple with the looks she gave him, sparked something within him that made him want to enjoy her. She would be impaled on his cock, even if she declared no interest. Her look told him of how much she desired to be fucked by him, in some manner.

"Just stop talking for a second.."

He ceased speaking, focusing on sensing her emotions and feelings through her body. She was agitated, looking about as if trying to think something through herself. He loved the way her breasts rose and fell with each deep breath of hers. His hands longed to reach out and take a firm hold of them, testing what Eva would like to be done to them.

"I want you to fuck me in my pussy.."

His eyes closed slightly as her fingers ran down his torso before breaking contact all together. She was longing for him, desiring him with her touch. But as soon as the contact was broken, her gaze returned to the normal one she favoured him with. The tough, vampire killer looking on her next victim. There was one last look of confusion that crossed her face as he started to grant her last request.

Tomas bent Eva over, one hand on her hip, the other on her shoulder. With relative ease, he pushed his ready cock into her equally ready pussy. He slid his way deep into her until he could go no further. Releasing her shoulder, he took a handful of her hair, arching her back before he started to fuck her.

Long, powerful stokes caused his body to slap into her ass, echoing around the room to make it sound like more people were fucking. The wetness of the the point of their joining added a slight counterpoint to the sounds of the body impacts and other sounds of enjoyment. Tomas felt his body reacting to Eva more and more. Something about this woman connected with him in a way he hadn't identified. But it mattered little to him at the time as he was getting from her what he wanted. Physical pleasure from her willing agreement. He plowed her sex eagerly, lustily enjoying the fruits of her body. He continued his firm fucking, never letting her falter, slip or do anything that would stop them from their sex.

He slid home one last time, pushing himself as deeply as he could waiting for the final wave of pleasure to tip him over the edge. Enveloped in her hot, wet grip, he finally unleashed waves of his barren seed within her. He held himself still, letting only his cock move with the passage of each gifted spurt of his cum.

Pulling on her hair, Tomas straightened Eva up so she was standing with her back pressed against his chest, still with his cock stuck within her. He slipped his hand up from her hip, encircling her waist and holding her tightly against him. Tomas put his head beside Eva's, gently kissing her cheek.

"See how much better it is when you don't fight it. Now, Little One," he purred in her ear, "is there anything else you would like before I leave you be?"
 
She had realized easily that it had been the blood that clouded her mind so quickly, and in a way that she wasn't really certain that she liked. It was almost as though all common sense left her mind, giving her a brief realization that her mind had less power over her body - at least for the time being.

Of course, the fact that he actually stopped talking actually was somewhat thrilling. She wasn't really sure why he had indulged that as she found that he was one to keep speaking, telling her that she should stop fighting, enjoy it,..or to simply tell her how much he cared about her. She wasn't sure that she believed any part of it, but that was beside the point. The problem that she seemed to be having was that she didn't actually want to stop touching him. She had to - for her own good.

Of course Eva gauged his reaction as she did drag her fingers down his chest, watching - seeing that he seemed to change at least slightly as she showed some sort of interest in him, even if that interest was some curiosity in why she had a sudden urge to touch him,..or even what he felt like beneath her fingers and hands, his cool skin seeming to retain her body heat somewhat but maintain a coolness beneath it that she couldn't quite get passed.

He had easily seen her curiosity fading and took the opportunity to fulfill what she had just asked of him - finding herself bent over in front of him before she managed a protest. So quickly she had wanted to retract her statement, but as soon as he slid inside of her - that protest was squelched, drawing a groan from her lips, the penetration alone causing her legs to tremble somewhat.

Eva's back arched delightfully, easily as he held her by her hair, her lips parted somewhat. Usually she attempted to keep herself silent, but her head was somewhere else at the moment, as though he had managed to fill her before her mind could go back to where it usually was if she was anywhere near him..which was usually to a place where she actually thought she could get rid of him.

The problem that she seemed to be having was that while he was driving into her repeatedly and she was actually allowing herself to enjoy what was happening, it wasn't quite enough. Her fingers reached down between her own legs, trying to bring herself to climax as he held her steady, actually happy with the fact that she didn't really have to try to keep herself on her feet.

When he climaxed, however - Eva found herself whimpering, gasping as he forced her to straighten, squirming instinctively as his hand wound around her waist, his cock still inside of her, her pussy squeezing more tightly now that her back was straight.

She wasn't expecting to feel his lips against her cheek, unable to help but turn her head somewhat, the coolness welcomed, her own cheeks hot, flushed pink.

Her chest heaved as she let him support her, his words echoing in her head as she started to come down from her high.

"See how much better it is when you don't fight it."

It wasn't a question. It was a statement to make her realize what she wanted, though she couldn't quite help but resist at least to an extent...and the way that he said it - the way the words rolled off of his tongue made her shiver.

Eva turned her head somewhat, reaching up - letting her fingers find the back of his head. There was hesitation as she leaned forward, terrified of her own decisions, of why her mind wasn't attempting to make her stop. Her eyes slipped shut as they touched his, rocking her hips somewhat as she pulled back, biting her lower lip.

"I want you to bite me.."

The words left her lips before she really knew that it was happening, and when she heard herself say the words it made her tense somewhat, shaking her head quickly to refute her own idea.

"No..that's not what I meant..I don't know why I said that...let go now..please.."

There was some panic in her voice as her fingers held his arm, trying to pull it from around her waist, becoming increasingly frustrated with the fact that every barrier that she had managed to put up had been brought down in a matter of seconds and what was worse was that she was having a hard time realizing that she needed to keep herself from speaking in order not to get herself in any more trouble.
 
On hearing her request, Tomas was in action. The hand that held her hair flashed around to grip her chin, while the arm about her waist moved up to her shoulder. Still keeping himself within her sexual confines, he cruelly bent her back and twisted her head and shoulder to expose her throat.

"No..that's not what I meant..I don't know why I said that...let go now..please.."

He ignored her attempt at ceasing what was going to happen. His fangs dropped enabling the pin point sharp teeth to do their job. His focus was totally on feeding. He felt each hammer blow of her heart pushing the rich life giving blood through her body. He was aware of the pulse under the skin of her neck that his teeth approached. He felt himself ready for the warm splash of liquid that would fill his mouth. Long dormant glands moistened his mouth and lips in preparation. The very tips of his teeth touched the rippling skin. He paused, savouring the moment of anticipation of how a new source would taste.

His fangs rapidly punctured her skin. The life of Eva exploded into his mouth with a blazing heat that seemed to flow through him in that same instant as it touched the inside of his mouth. A low moan rumbled deep within him as he started to swallow the liquid that kept them both from eternal death. No sooner had he swallowed some, Eva's heart filled his mouth again with her delicious vitae. He allowed the warm broth of her body to sit upon his tongue. He could taste her fear, arousal, excitement. The health of her was clear in the mixture of her blood.

With the new blood in his body, he felt alive, aroused and full of energy. The cold that invaded his body was pushed away. The peak of arousal from sex in his current state of existence was nothing compared to the high produced from feeding from one such as her. All of the emotions she felt as he fed from her were better than any drug the poor mortals knew. Fortunately for Tomas, his age allowed him to enjoy the rush, but not be swept away by it as he once had been.

He pressed his tongue against the puncture points, blocking the flow. He swallowed the last drops of the blood Eva had gifted him. With a careful move, he nicked his tongue, letting the blood wash over the puncture points. He felt the wounds start to close. The skin reformed as it was prior to her granting him the access he sought. His head rolled back, the lightly stained inside of his open mouth shining in the soft light.

"Ahhhhh. Little One, you are delicious. Thank you for that most wondrous of gifts."

Tomas let Eva relax from her previous pose so she was again pressed hard against his front. As they restored their previous position, his harder, longer and thicker cock slid back into Eva once more, this time as warm as she was.
 
She felt like an idiot as soon as the words had left her mouth, remembering how Frank became a blood bank and as soon as she realized that what she had asked for wasn't going to be stopped by her rather desperate attempt to erase any memory that she'd asked, her heartbeat throbbed, quickening at the sudden panic.

His hands moved easily, Eva squirming as he twisted her, craning her neck to expose the new blood source. Her fingers were immediately clawing at his arm, trying to find some sort of leverage as he poised himself above her neck.

"I don't..I don't want you to.."

Any attempt to protest was cut off as he let the sharp fangs do all of the necessary work to puncture the skin, her pupils dilating briefly from the sharp pain and immediate throb that followed, her back arching somewhat, the last attempt to move away from him.

He was swelling, the arousal itself making her squirm somewhat, her brain going into some sort of panic mode, unable to force herself to even ask him to stop. Her body was overwhelmed with ache and need but she was able to feel every pulse of her heartbeat throughout her body.

When he did finally pull away she could feel the warmth radiating off of him and from her being used to his cool skin at this point, the warmth was welcomed - mostly because she didn't feel as warm as she had prior to the bite.

His grip loosened somewhat, enough that she wasn't aching with her neck strained in a position that was far from comfortable for her. And while her head was slightly dropped and she was not facing him to see his reaction, though when he thanked her she could tell that his head was back, not able to feel the words close to her ear but instead seeming to be directed more at the ceiling.

Her hand trembled as she lifted it to her neck, seeming to be trying to figure out how she had dropped that far to actually ask him to bite her.

The hand not on her neck still held his arm, her fingers squeezing as he slid back inside of her, her brows knitting somewhat as she realized the increase in size, leaning forward somewhat - feeling incredibly full, stretched, aching with need while her mind was struggling to come to terms with everything that had just happened.

"This is wrong..please..I can't.."

Eva felt dizzied, overcome with emotions, the giddy high that the blood had caused that quickly gone, replaced with realization of how many steps backward she'd taken by practically begging him to do things that she'd sworn to herself that she would never ask him - or any vampire for that matter, feeling a bit..overwhelmed with emotion.
 
Tomas let one hand roam lazily over the front of her body, taking in the curves and planes. Being someone who needed to be fit to survive going up against his kind, Eva still managed to retain a good deal of her feminine shape. Firm muscles under soft skin with a body that had the right amount of flexibility in it to make their time together very pleasant indeed

"This is wrong..please..I can't.."

"What is wrong?" Tomas rolled his hips a little to ease himself a little deeper into Eva. "The only thing wrong is how stubborn you are. You asked me to fuck your pussy, which I did. Plus, you enjoyed it. You can't deny that, Little One. What we are doing together is something you want. Something you desire."

Tomas subtly moved again, drawing himself out a fraction, letting her taut entrance feel every bump, dip and feature of the hard shaft that penetrated her. His roaming hand came to rest cupping one of her breasts. He gently massaged her breast, including a slight rubbing of her nipple with his palm.

"You can't? Oh, Little One, you can. You did. You did so magnificently as well. Even now, you want to again. You have some dark delights in you, Little One. You want to know them, explore them, experience them in all their rapturous glory.

"Are you afraid, Little One? Afraid that you might like them too much? Or are you afraid of being injured by what brings you that deep joy?" Tomas slowly moved himself deep into Eva again, pushing himself as deep as he could as he spoke. "You see, I can heal your body of anything that happens to it. You can explore the limits of your imagination. Try all those things that enticed you, but you worried about the long term effects. Plus, I can show you things that you never even thought about."

Tomas started to slowly fuck Eva with short thrusts that intensified the feelings of where their bodies connected. The hand not caressing her breast move down her body to rest at the very top of her extended opening, a finger resting just over her clit.

"Stop fighting yourself, Eva. Let yourself relax and enjoy what you truly need, want and desire."

Tomas' fingertip eased itself onto her clit, applying a feather light touch as he continued to slowly and gently enjoy their coupling.
 
It was almost as though the feeding had made him...not so much a different person, but it certainly seemed to put him in a different mood. Each slight movement of his hips drew some sound from her lips, be it a moan or a whimper, knowing that her own hot blood was supplying this newfound stamina.

The only thing wrong is how stubborn you are.

Those seemed to be the words that mattered to her and she shook her head somewhat, feeling trapped. If she hadn't asked him to bite her he would have already been gone from the room and she would have been alone to figure out the mess she'd gotten herself in. He drew back slowly and while it was taking up a good bit of her attention, Eva couldn't help but feel his hand stop trailing over her body, instead the warm palm was settled on her breast, fingertips gently closing around it.

It was a completely different side of him - the slowness, the near gentleness - and it confused her mind, all the while seeming to delight every sense.

He asked if she was afraid, her head dropping somewhat before she managed a slight nod. She was terrified. Terrified of wanting him - something that she had really dedicated a good portion to her life against her body now seemed to crave. She was terrified that if she went back to a normal life..if she did manage to get away from him - that she'd simply end up going back to him. Really,..she was afraid that she would end up like her mother.

Again he moved, pressing deeper into her, the action alone causing her to moan helplessly, attempting to pry his arm off of her with both hands, knowing that after having her blood she wouldn't be able to move him and yet still she couldn't help herself, needing to try.

When he actually began a rhythm, Eva found breathing immediately uneven, though it became worse when she felt his finger on her clit.

She tilted her head back somewhat, letting the back of her head rest against his shoulder, her free hand resting on top of his as his finger toyed with her clit, lifting herself on tip-toe.

For the moment it was almost like he wasn't an undead thing that she wanted to wipe off of the face of the planet - instead he was warm, her blood filling his veins.

Each short thrust had her moaning, though she wasn't used to the gentleness that he was providing - of course with the amount that his shaft had swollen she wasn't certain that she could handle anything else.

The last thing that she wanted to become was her mother, and she couldn't quite get it through her head that he chose her for any reason beside that fact. She was her mother's daughter.

"You couldn't..heal my mother..."

Still her hand tried to remove his arms from around her, each thrust seeming to push the memory of her mom further from her mind at the moment.
 
All Tomas was focused on was the way Eva was responding to his slow fucking of her. She rocked and moved in sync, leaning back against him. He rook the fullest advantage of her positioning to get that little deeper. He lengthen his strokes as he toyed lightly with her clit. When he slid past her pussy lips, the last tightening of her body on him echoed pleasures through his entire body.

He ignored her attempts to pry him off her, because she was getting closer to the ingrained understanding that he was showing her. She was indeed a sexual creature, and he knew how to allow her to enjoy what she do desperately needed. But she moaned deeply, the need carried in the sounds that escaped her mouth. He shivered at the sound, delighting in the knowledge that he had awakened her desire again, and that she was slowly sliding away from the stupid thinking that was plaguing her.

"You couldn't..heal my mother..."

"I healed her of everything thing I could heal. But she was not strong enough. She was weak. Not like you. Also, she thought she needed what I could give her, but she was wrong. You, I know what you need."

He held himself off while his finger toyed with her clit faster and harder to make her cum. He wanted to hear her scream in pleasure before he filled her again. He liked the occasional slow fuck, as Eva seemed to as well. But she needed things rougher, harder with a little extra spice thrown in.

Tomas felt his cock swell against the tight confines of Eva before a rush of warm seed started to fill what little volume was available for it. He held her tightly as he peaked from their efforts.

"You can't tell me, Little One, that you didn't like that. Everything said that you did. Your body, your voice. Don't lie to yourself, Eva. You desire what I can do with you. I mean something to you, something deep, important and special."

He let his still engorged member slide out slowly, enjoying the last pass of her pussy lips on his cock. When he was free of her, he gave her a kiss on her neck, lightly grazing his teeth over the sensitive skin.

"Rest now, Little One. You will get some food soon. Then, I shall delight you some more sexually since you are now admitting that you like it."

Tomas removed the broken cuffs, as well as anything else that she could use to do herself or another harm. He was going to enjoy his time with her, and make sure that she continued to see the truth about herself.
 
Eva knew that whatever blood that was left in her system was forcing back any attempt she would have made on getting herself away from him, though it was pretty obvious that her body was responding each time that he chose to take part in some sort of physical activity with her, despite any struggles that she would try and put up.

Each thrust of his hips and stroke of his finger had her heart pounding as she found it more difficult to remain against him. The constant pressure against her clit coupled with the slow thrusts caused her hips to buck, leaning forward somewhat as though her body was trying to get away from the overstimulation as well as lean into it, tearing in two completely different directions.

She wanted to be upset with him as he told her that her mother was weak, but she didn't want to put the effort in that right now. Really she wasn't even certain if she could put the effort into anything else besides her almost frantic gasps, her fingers clutching at his arms in a desperate attempt to gain some stability, almost certain that he was nearly holding her up at this point.

His movements quickened in pace, as though trying to make it impossible for her concentrate on much else but finding that release, and it didn't take long for the thrusts and clit stroking to push her over the edge, moments after causing her to nearly crumble against him, the feel of his arms supporting her and holding her to him actually more comforting than she thought - but then again, her body was slowly coming down from another high and she wasn't sure that she would care to fight against that right now.

"You can't tell me, Little One, that you didn't like that. Everything said that you did. Your body, your voice. Don't lie to yourself, Eva. You desire what I can do with you. I mean something to you, something deep, important and special."

She was shaken, confused as he spoke, though she didn't deny the words, nearly whimpering when his cock finally slipped from her dripping sex, feeling almost empty without him inside of her. As his lips found her neck, the teeth just barely following, Eva struggled to get her legs to work properly, standing with some difficulty as he pulled finally away from her. He had been so warm from her blood that the touch had been more than welcome and without it there was a certain chill in the air that she couldn't quite place, not thinking to equate it to the blood loss she endured from the transfer.

It was obvious as Eva knelt, her fingers finding the ground before she allowed herself to sit that she did not need to be told to rest, her body wanting to do so, her fingers clutching at the shreds of clothes that she had come in wearing, using the to cover herself at least somewhat, her mind swimming with too many thoughts.

She didn't really seem to even be listening as he spoke to her, laying on her side only to draw her knees upward somewhat, trying to go over what had just happened, the dull sound of the door shutting echoing in the empty room.

Eva hadn't quite realized the impact that his blood had had on her body until he was gone and she had no form of constant stimulation, no substituted high to draw from. It was a rapid change, the feeling of satisfaction suddenly altered, mixing with craving until the need took over satisfaction completely.

Her eyes were shut as she tried to block out any pang in her head telling her that she wanted more of that lovely high, though it was obvious that rest was the farthest thing from her mind.
 
Tomas walked through his current home away from home without putting on any of his clothes. He sought, and found, one of his servants. The lithe blonde almost threw herself at Tomas, stopping short a the slightly raised hand.

"I have a guest who needs food. Prepare some now."

"Yes, My Lord." She ran off without pause. Tomas turned around and headed back to the room that he left Eva in. He paused in the doorway, looking at his latest companion huddled on the floor. He walked over to her, not saying a word. He squatted down, tearing the remains of her clothing off her. He then scooped her up, cradling her close to his still warm torso. He carried her through his abode until they arrived in a small, ornate dining room.

A fire had been laid in the fireplace long enough for the room to be warm, and the internal air flow also filled the room with the aroma of freshly baked bread, butter and some cold meats and cheese. The table was large enough to seat six but four chairs were present, and two places had been set. The solid oak table was matched by the four equally sturdy, but well crafted chairs. Tomas easily sat Eva down in one of the chairs, before he took his place at the table with her.

"So you are aware, Little One. The food is as it seems. Nothing has been added to it, no one has tampered with it and it tastes as good as it smells. I suggest that you drink some of the juice, as it will aid your body recovering from the donation you made.

"This is your new home. There is a room being prepared for you while we eat. This abode of mine is very secure, so don't waste too much time trying to escape. If you try, I will only bind you nice and tight, but in a way that I will be able to enjoy you. And I will ensure that you enjoy it too."

Tomas reached over and picked up a sliver of meat, eating it slowly as if he were savouring some aspect of the morsel. His eyes watched Eva closely, seeing how she was reacting to this part of her new life.

"In time, as long as you behave, you will be allowed to wear clothing, jewelry, choose the manner that I enjoy you. And if you are exceptionally well behaved, I might even take you out somewhere. As a treat. But, until then, you will be restricted to here, and you will do what I want of you. I have little doubt that you will quickly adjust, since you lust for me greatly. I know, I know... I am deluded, or ignorant or something similarly derogatory because you refuse to admit to yourself what you have been feeling whenever we are together. But you will learn. You will see that deep down I give you what you desire the most. When you accept that, then your life will be infinitely better."

He sipped on some wine, enjoying the sight of her naked body being displayed for his personal pleasure. His preferences ran closer to those of the time before he was changed. Women with more weight. Wide hips that would carry children before and after birth. Heavy breasts to feed the children. Enough padding to make them a comfort to lie on while they performed their duties for their husbands. Eva was not like that. She was more lithe, muscular. She was a warrior rather than wife and a brood mare. But he sensed the desires within her, the fire within as well. Her spirit called to him stronger than her body's shape. She would be one that would relish everything he had to offer. She would walk the path with him, exploring new ways to to bring herself to glorious orgasms.

Plus, it never hurt to have a hunter as a pet. Even more so when the hunter was very good at taking down her prey. And if any of the little upstarts get too cocky, they will find her visiting them during the day and sending them off to hell. But that was just an added bonus. The main attraction was how darkly sexy she was, and how much sexier she would be when he broke her of her bad thinking.

The glass made a slow descent to the table, barely making a noise when it reached the wooden surface.

"So, Little One, within reason, is there anything I can get for you right now? Anything I can do for you? With you? To you perhaps?" He grinned, the ends of his lips turning slightly. "Maybe you would like a little something special to drink?"
 
Eva wasn't expecting him to come back so soon, actually more keen on having his blood out of her system before she saw him again. When the door did open she couldn't quit help but to lift her head somewhat, needing to know exactly what he was doing at what time.

She'd caught glimpse of him after his brief pause at the door, and as his hand lifted to rip the scraps of clothing off of her she instinctively reached for them to keep herself covered, only to have him reach down and pick her up from the cool ground, his newfound warmth a welcome change.

Of course Eva probably should have been looking around as he carried her out of the room, to try and regain her bearings of the place, but she was too content to just turn her head into his chest, delighting in the warmth that he provided. It wasn't until she felt the warmth from the fireplace in the dining room that she actually began reacting to being carried by him, frowning at the thought that she had no problem with him helping her.

He set her down in a chair and she took her time looking around the room, seeming to be trying to suppress the craving that was lingering so close to the surface, wanting to be exposed.

He was speaking, explaining things to her, her eyes falling to the food - feeling almost like a child as he spoke to her, the thought of being in another new place making it more difficult for her to even think of a way to get out this time, picking cautiously at the food as she stared at the plate - his mentions of rewarding her with clothing and trips outside of this place making her feel more like a slave than any sort of house guest. It wasn't that she thought she'd be treated as a house guest after her successful escapes, it was merely that the thought of being restricted to a place being allowed to leave only on some sort of good behaviour award turned her stomach.

Her mind wandered to people she was letting down by not going out and getting rid of vampires that needed dealing with, knowing she'd been out of the hunting game too long already for people to not think she was killed as she'd contacted no one, and the raid at the safe house couldn't have helped matters.

Eva was tired, picking at the food in order to get something in her stomach despite the fact that she found she wasn't all that hungry. He had been quiet and without looking to see what he was doing she of course suspected him to simply be watching her - but when he spoke again she quickly found the need she was trying to rid her body of inching back to the surface.

It was almost like he knew what she was fighting with despite the fact that he had said previously that he had had no one addicted to his blood, the mere mention of the special drink drawing her from her thoughts, her gaze lifting to meet his. She could feel her heart start to pound, trying to keep her hands from shaking, drawing them easily into her lap in order to hide that from him. It took all the restraint she could muster for her to shake her head in response, taking a few deep breaths to calm her heartrate.

"I..I don't want that ever again.."

The words tasted foul as she spoke them, knowing it was a lie, knowing that by the grin on his face as he had asked her that he probably expected rejection, but was hoping for the reaction to the question that she gave.

She had a hard time then even looking at the food, shutting her eyes briefly only to nod, as though confirming to herself that she'd sad the right thing.
 
Tomas sat intrigued at the way Eva was reacting to his offer. He had not seen anyone, not even her own mother, crave his blood in the way she seemed to. He had always viewed the so called addiction as a sign of weakness in either the mortal or the vampire. For the vampire, it was easy to understand their belief. A simple ego trip. But the mortal, it was more a case of the amount of devotion to the supplier of the blood. At least, that was Tomas' opinion.

But here was Eva, like a drug addict being presented with a hit of their poison of choice. He could almost feel the tension that vibrated off her body. She did everything in her power not to even look at him as he teased her with his blood.

"I..I don't want that ever again.."

"Is that so?" Tomas stood up and walked over to one of the side tables, quickly finding a small glass. He returned to the table, placing the glass before him. He held his left wrist over the glass, pushing his right thumb into the flesh, tearing the skin and flesh underneath. He looked at Eva, watching her expression as he willed the collection of other people's life giving blood move up his arm. The abnormally pale skin took on a more lifelike colour with the passage of the blood. He felt the still warm fluid reach the wound, pooling within its depths, desperately attempting to defy gravity and remain within his body. But the pressure behind it made the first drop fall and hit with bottom with a dull thud. A total of seven heavy drops lay in the bottom of the glass.

Tomas turned his wrist up, dipping the tip of a finger into dark crimson well and smearing some of it over the surrounds. A sound that was a mix of scraping and slurping filled the room as the wound closed up before their eyes. Within a matter of seconds, it appeared that there had never been a wound at all. Tomas lowered a hand, gently nudging the laden glass closer to Eva.

"Now, Little One. There it is. Take it if you desire. If not, push the glass back to me. Break the glass, damage it in any manner, and I will punish you. Now, Little One, you need to eat. You have had some busy days recently, and you need to replenish your strength. Now, eat!"
 
Of course she knew that she was taking a risk even with speaking about the blood instead of just shaking her head in response. When he stood she went rigid, lifting only her eyes to watch as he moved to a table. With his back to her she couldn't see exactly what he was doing, moving her head enough to watch him. Blue eyes widened when he punctured his own skin with his nail, though as she realized that he was watching her reaction she did her best instead to look away from him, focusing on the plate in front of her instead.

The tease had quickly gone to a point where she wasn't certain she would be able to stop herself as he set the glass down in front of her, realizing that her hands were shaking as though she were going through withdrawal and the mere sight of the drug her body craved was enough to send her into some fit of trembling.

It wasn't until he gave her some sort of challenge to take or deny what was offered did she realize that she'd be able to refuse - not without difficulty of course but it wasn't forced upon her - he instead gave her a choice, making her mind switch to a place of need of the blood instead to a place of need to win in a sense.

Her heart was pounding as she lifted a hand and placed her fingers cautiously on the bottom of the glass, sliding it slowly back to him though her eyes were focused on the liquid inside. His voice rose somewhat and Eva flinched, though continued to push the glass toward him, pulling her hand away when she decided it was close enough to him and far enough away from her.

She wasn't quite..hungry, though moved her hands that still shook back to her plate, avoiding any eye contact with him, trying to focus on forcing food down her throat in an attempt to ignore the fact that he was watching her.
 
Tomas was impressed by the self control it took for her to push back what she so dearly craved. She knew it was still sitting there in front of her, sitting there tempting her with the siren's call. But she focused on the food before her. The violent trembles in her head and hands spoke whole volumes. It was extremely difficult for her to resist.

Which lead him to thinking again about his theory about the Call of the Blood. Maybe it enhanced the emotional bond between the supplier and the drinker. No one else showed even the slightest amount of reaction to his blood before. Not even his current thralls. Yet, here was a woman who deluded herself into thinking that she hated him, yet lusted for him greatly and reacted to his blood like many others did to other vampire blood.

He watched her as she rather mechanically ate her food. She did so as if it was expected of her, rather than out of any real need to consume food. She needed to keep her energy up, to fuel those lusty encounters that they seemed to frequently have. He said nothing, did nothing, not even moved. He remained still as a statue while Eva ate. Only when the last morsel of food was swallowed did Tomas move again.

"Good, Little One. We must make sure that you are well fed. It would reflect badly on my hospitality for a guest to go hungry. Now, as I said earlier, a room is being prepared for you, which should now be ready." Tomas stood up, picking up the glass and walking behind Eva's chair. He bent down beside her, holding the glass up before her. The thick, deep red liquid caught the light of the candles. It seemed to make the light more alive, somehow vibrant. The heavy scent of the rich blood filled the air before them both.

"But as a good host, I thought I would make you one last offer of this little morsel before you retire."
 
She was attempting to ignore the fact that he was watching her, and when the plate was finally cleared she actually felt somewhat sick from forcing herself to eat so much. Occasionally her eyes had drifted to the glass that he happened to leave on the table just within her reach in case she decided that she couldn't go on any longer without the blood, but instead of acting on an impulse to grab it and down the few drops that had settled at the bottom, she would instead find it much better for herself to eat something else.

Eva was beyond full when the plate was cleared, and the fact that he had remained still the entire time to move again only when she was finished caused her to flinch, doing her best not to roll her eyes at the fact that not giving her food would be the one thing that would reflect badly on his hospitality. Of course kidnapping her or holding her hostage wouldn't even dare to appear on that list.

He leaned over from behind hr and she instinctively stiffened in the chair, her back straightening somewhat as he lifted the glass in front of her, making it difficult to focus on anything else.

For once she wasn't sure what to do or say in response to his words swallowing hard - going over in her head what the outcome of her taking the glass would be. She thought about the amount of blood in the glass, trying to decide if it was enough to even cause any sort of effect on her mainly because when he had first given her his blood she had a mouthful instead of a few drops.

There was a question of whether or not it had lost some of its potency since it had been sitting there the entire time she ate, not going straight from his body to her mouth. And of course the one thing that she thought most dangerous was the question of why he was offering this - if he knew that even a few drops could possibly make her hooked on the blood as after only the first taste she already had a craving for it.

"I'm not like you.." Her words were quiet, eyes never leaving the glass. "I'm not a thing that needs someone else's blood to..to survive."

Her hand lifted, pushing at his arm only to press against the table briefly to aid her in standing. She had to get away from the glass - or maybe just away from him for the time being to let her body get it completely out of her system.

She took a few steps away from him before turning to face him, her guard visibly up as she stood stiffly nearby. It was obvious that she thought that moving too far away would make him angry, and that if she stayed close enough it would simply prove a point. Not that she thought he'd care that she was trying to show she didn't want it mainly because she did, she just was strong enough to deny herself of it.
 
Tomas was impressed with her strength of will. It was an excellent thing for her to have. Once she finally shook free her delusions, that same very willpower that propelled her to stubbornly resist him would readily reinforce the realities of her life. It would become equally difficult for her to allow anyone to restore those delusions.

"I'm not like you.. I'm not a thing that needs someone else's blood to..to survive."

He allowed her to stand up and move as she wanted. He raised the glass so it was on her eye level.

"That's right. You're not like me. You need to kill something in order to survive. I, however, don't. All I need is this," he moved the glass a little, "to continue my existence. Plus, I can remove enough to sate my needs and not harm the source either. Just like those who give their blood freely. They give a little, and they are able to continue as per normal. I don't need to murder animals, or kill plants.

"So tell me, Little One, how does that make me worse than you?"

He placed the glass on the table, then with a barely perceptible blur, moved to Eva's side. He slowly put his arm around hers, and firmly guided her out of the room. He kept his arm locked about hers, not allowing her the chance to leave, escape or even pause to look at anything along the way. He lead her down hallways, passing doors, before going up some stairs to one of the upper levels where he briskly walked her to her room.

The solid oak door swung open to show a lavishly appointed room. A four poster queen sized bed that was already turned down waited for her in the centre of the room. Rich carpets covered the floor, allowing only the slightest peeks of the underlying polished wooden floor boards. There were elegant paintings around the room, that aided in giving an air of tranquility to the room.

"This, Little One, is your room." He paused for a few seconds. "Or it will be eventually." He spun her around and took her to the door immediately opposite the one he had showed her. In it was a thin single mattress, a blanket and heavily barred windows. "As you show your appreciation, as well as good behaviour, you'll get some small things to make your stay a little nicer. Eventually, you'll get to stay in that other room."

He gave her a not too gentle shove, pushing her into the centre of the room. He closed the door and locked it behind her, leaving her alone within. He simply turned and headed for his own room where he would bathe and relax until he needed Eva again.
 
Last edited:
When he spoke to her with logic that she couldn't even fault, Eva was a bit too deep in trying to figure out some witty response to what he had to say. He was right, unfortunately, but while he didn't have to kill people, it did not mean that he didn't kill people. She was about to mention the fact that he was just like any other human, killing to get what he wanted when he was far too quickly at her side, the movement causing her to flinch, her entire body tensing as he slid his arm around her own, looking down at it in confusion.

The entire thing was strange to her. Him acting like a gentleman didn't help her much at all. Eva was already used to him just doing what was necessary to get what he wanted, to any sort of gentlemanly act would have to suit that goal eventually - she just couldn't quite put her finger on it until they arrived at the room.

The heavy door opened and she couldn't help but to let her jaw drop. She had thought she would be staying in a cell, not a bedroom that looked like this. And of course when he said that it was indeed her room only to add the 'eventually', the reality set in that she wasn't going to be staying anywhere comfortable.

After he turned her to face the other room a nearly imperceptible groan escaped her lips though she wasn't given any chance to even attempt to ask not to stay in the sort of room she thought she was going to stay in. His hand at her back followed by the lovely push had her staggering forward and nearly falling, the door being shut behind her making an ominous echo, the sound of the lock solidifying her current state.

It was then that she did groan, walking past the bed, bending at the waist only to grab the blanket with swift fingers, wrapping it around herself. She didn't stop moving, pausing only when she reached the windows, her eyes carefully inspecting the bars. In frustration and exhaustion, Eva let her head drop against the cool wall, presenting the room with a quiet 'thud', shutting her eyes briefly in an attempt to clear her head and get out of the trappings of her own mind even if only for a moment.

She was disgusted with herself, with what she had asked of him. It was weakness to her and she was trying to tell herself that if she got enough rest she wouldn't have that weakness, that she wouldn't give into him. Eva slowly made her way to the thin mattress, first sitting, then letting her upper body drop as she drew her knees to her chest, she made certain that she was covered by the blanket. Bending her arm back and using it as a pillow she took a brief glance around the part of room that she could see before shutting her eyes.
 
Tomas returned to his own bedroom, one that he rarely stayed in. It featured a bed big enough to allow six to sleep comfortably, which also allow a few more than six to enjoy all kinds of pleasures there. He walked past it to the large sunken bath that dominated the ensuite. He started the water running, sitting himself down to allow the water to slowly encase him in its warm embrace. He was acutely aware of the way the heat seeped into his body, making the cold, sluggish blood within more mobile, helping to spread the heat a little more quickly.

Once the bath was full, he rested while he replayed all their times together. The one he focused on the most was her reaction to his blood. He had fed countless humans his blood, but not one showed any behaviours like Eva had. It was either a function of her heritage or her mental state. Her heritage was less likely, because her mother showed no signs of such a reaction. But then it could have been her father that carried the heritage, and he died before there was any chance to check. But if he had family, they would carry the same heritage too. So he would find some, and test them too.

But if it was her mind, it showed some interesting aspects to the young woman. She would have a strong desire for him, that his own blood would amplify. His blood was not merely blood, but also a means of carrying... preternatural powers, such as the ability to heal. But it also carried a taint, no signature, of the donor; an echo of their soul perhaps. Eva may have reacted to that presence, unlocking her deeply buried desires.

He rose from the water, steeping out of the bath to stand perfectly still for a moment. He invoked his gift of greater speed, and was at Eva's door in little over a moment. The water on his skin completely gone. He stood for a moment, to allow the noise to settle before he opened the door and entered.

As he quickly covered the distance from the door to where Eva lay, he bit his wrist and let the blood pool. He pressed the wound against her mouth, reaching under his arm to press her cheeks force her jaw open a little more. He let his blood fill her mouth, looking forward to seeing how she reacted to that sample of his blood.
 
Despite the fact that she had fallen asleep so easily, Eva tended to have horrible sneaking suspicions of times when it would have been better for her to stay awake - or at least alert. She had let herself fall pretty deep into sleep and rather quickly, too. IT was one of those sleeps where she had no recurring thoughts of what had happened in the past few days or weeks, and no recollection of anything traumatizing. Of course that had to end as quickly as it had begun.

Eva didn't react when he entered the room. Normally she would have at least stirred. Of course when he pressed his wrist against her mouth she couldn't help but begin to awaken, her brows knitting as though frustrated with the fact that someone would interrupt her now brief sleep.

She could taste the blood, even before his fingers worked to force her jaw open - her lips parting enough to allow the pooled blood to work its way onto her tongue. Stiffening immediately as her tastebuds made contact with the liquid, Eva forced her eyes open, swallowing instinctively. The hand that wasn't trapped under her head lifted to his wrist as her heartrate quickened, fingers clutching the skin previously warmed from the water.

Eva could taste it - smell it, and had already swallowed it, and despite every instinct to push his hand away she instead found herself holding his wrist against her mouth, tongue pressing against the wound as she took more of the liquid into herself.

It was almost as she didn't realize that he was there and the one feeding her this - or perhaps just didn't care at the moment, drawing her knees somewhat closer to her chest as her nails dug into the cooling skin.

The taste itself was addicting to her. It was like an alcoholic to an open bottle of vodka even after only one taste previously, and it was as though she couldn't control herself and couldn't stop it, even when she realized that he had to have woken her up and nearly forced it down her throat. It didn't matter - she wanted it and even needed the taste now that it had been presented to her.
 
Tomas watched as Eva became aware of what was occurring. Her body stiffened as one of her hands latched onto his wrist to keep it from moving. A patronizing smile crept onto his face as her tongue worked hard to entice more of his blood into her mouth.

It was easy for him to stop the flow of his blood to the wound. He observed her reactions to the lack of his blood reaching her mouth. After a few seconds passed, his other hand pressed on her face as he slowly pulled his wounded arm from her suckling mouth.

"If you want any more, Little One, you will have to drink of some other fluid I can give you. If you are good, then you will have more of my blood." He wrenched his arm free of her grip, bringing himself to his full height. Again, the mastery of the flows of blood within his body caused his cock to swell in readiness for her enjoyment. "How do they say in this day? Oh... yes, that's it. Suck my cock, Little One. And swallow all that I give you if you want to taste from here again." Tomas tapped the still open wound where she drank from only moments earlier.

She demanded he use her the last time she drank from him. This time, he would make her the active one in her use and enjoyment. If she was so desperate to taste of his blood again, then she would have to acknowledge, yet again, her lust for him and her desire to learn more about what truly excited her.
 
Eva tensed as he pulled his wrist away from her, though the fact that she'd been getting nothing from the cut he had made had made him pulling away just that much easier.

As he spoke she sat up quickly, watching as he stood up, her gaze easily dropping to his cock. The promise of more blood lingered on a choice to either..not suck his cock, or to simply give in and do what he wanted.

The blood made her decision somewhat hazy, Eva up on her knees before she really had a chance to weigh the options of what she was doing. She could still taste the blood in her mouth, lifting her eyes from his cock, merely inches from her lips, back to his wrist.

"I'm doing this because…you're forcing my hand..because now that you woke me with your blood…I…I want more. Not because I want to…because I want more."

The words now lacked any conviction at all as she lifted a tentative hand, slender fingers wrapping around the base of his cock. She knew that she should just stop herself..just lay back down on the thin mattress and try to push the thought out of her mind but she couldn't. She felt like she needed it. It felt like her entire body was electrified and it was something that she wanted more of.

She didn't even wait for him to respond, as she leaned forward, dragging her tongue slowly across the tip of his cock before swirling it not once, but twice around the head, giving the swollen shaft a gentle squeeze before taking him into her mouth. She closed her eyes immediately, not wanting to give him any benefit of being able to see them.

As she began bobbing her head back and forth her warm tongue worked the base of his cock, occasionally pausing to put pressure on the sensitive spot just beneath the tip, each bob of her head accompanied by a matched stroke of her hand, rotating her wrist slowly. She wanted him to cum, and swiftly, the desire for more blood seeming to make her more eager.
 
Tomas looked on in glee as Eva shifted to better position her mouth near his cock. Her eyes were drawn to the engorged flesh poised close to her awaiting lips. He also caught the change in direction of her gaze moving to his wounded wrist.

"I'm doing this because…you're forcing my hand..because now that you woke me with your blood…I…I want more. Not because I want to…because I want more."

Tomas wanted to reply, but held his thoughts to himself, rather than give Eva anything to cling to and disrupt her actions. Tomas had found more often that silence was a better weapon that words, and this was one of those times where being quiet was far more beneficial.

His grin broadened as he felt her hand finally wrap itself around the base of his shaft. Then her tongue circled the head of his cock a few times, and he watched it slide between her lips. He rewarded her with a pleasurable groan as she started to please him with her mouth. While he was no longer living, and his body didn't really respond as it once did, with Eva he found himself truly enjoying the sensations rippling along his dessicated nervous system.

She then found her rhythm, her head and hand moving in sync. Her tongue massaged him deftly, reigniting feelings and other sensations long dormant. He allowed himself to release the tight controls he kept on himself, and allowed Eva the chance to see if she could really please him enough to make him cum without the conscious decision. Tomas also briefly contemplated what was driving Eva's rather eager sucking of his cock. He dismissed her claims that his blood was the cause, instead believing that it was her desire to be enjoyed by him that made her so enthusiastic.

"I forced your hand, did I?" Tomas laughed and let out another groan of pleasure as she pressured just the right spot with her tongue. "All this for my blood? I don't think so, Little One. But if that is what you want to believe, I'm happy to let you delude yourself for a little longer. I think it's time for me to cum in your mouth, Little One." His hands grabbed either side of her head, leaving just the head of his cock in her mouth. "No, I think I will cum in your throat."

Without further warning, he pulled Eva along his cock, pushing the tip past the back of her mouth and into her throat. He held her close enough that her nose was starting to flatten on his groin. Without any verbal cues, he released his seed into her. His cock swelled with each new load, another spurt of thick, cool liquid that sought it's way to her stomach. His grip kept her in place until he was finished.

"Ahhh, much better, thank you, Little One." Tomas kept the signs of his true enjoyment buried within him. There was no need for Eva to know that he felt an echo of the climaxes he had when he lived. That she elicited some feelings that he hadn't had since he was turned.

"Since you did so well, you may have another drink, from a different well." Tomas turned his wrist upward, forcing the blood within him to move toward the tear, forming a bright red pool surrounded by the pale shores of his flesh. "Don't wait too long. I may change my mind."
 
She couldn't help but to glance up as the groan escaped his lips. Despite everything that she was still struggling to stand for it seemed that she did feel somewhat proud of herself, that this was some accomplishment to please him. It wasn't as though she was really certain that he could act the same way that a mortal did. Certainly he seemed always lively when using her body but there was some part of her craved more - craved things that he couldn't give even if she wanted it to be possible.

It wasn't as though his dead seed could carry any possibility of a child.

Eva was trying not to listen as he spoke, instead working to make him cum so that she would be able to take what she wanted - which was his blood. He was frustrating her as he spoke, and she had wanted to pull back and retort with some witty comment that she was certain she could come up with, but wasn't given the opportunity.

So quickly and easily he tugged her head forward, her eyes widening in panic as her palms flattened against his thighs, pushing against them as though in some way she would be able to pull away from him before he used her throat as a receptacle. It didn't happen, of course. She was mortal, and compared to his strength - hers was useless.

When he did release his hold on her head Eva immediately pulled off of him, taking in massive gulps of air as she wiped her mouth, doing her best to glare up at him as she sat back on the mattress, her gaze again falling to his wrist.

This time he was holding it out toward her. A reward for a job well done. She was disgusted with herself, and yet couldn't help but to draw herself up again on her knees, clutching at his wrist before bringing it to her lips.

She wasn't a patient woman and this was no different. Eva drew the blood into her mouth, happy to rid herself of the taste that she was worried would linger - the taste of him. Instead she was given something that she wanted, and didn't seem to care that the blood had a tendency to make her much less like herself, and much more like a needy drug addict who also had a tendency to become horny after they shot up.

This was her shooting up - and he was allowing it. Hell, he was providing it.

Her eyes were closed at this point, her chest heaving with each deep breath, her nails digging into the skin of his arm as though wanting to protectively hold his wrist to her as some sort of property while she drank. A taste was bad enough. Twice he had forced it past her lips and now while she was certain he would be able to use that against her,..she still wanted more.
 
Tomas chuckled softly to himself as he let Eva take more of his blood. She drank it like a person dying of thirst, having their last chance of living. Her grip was full of desperation. A hold designed to not allow her to get removed from the liqueur she was so obviously enjoying.

When he felt she had gotten enough, he simply cut off her supply. Without pausing, he waved his arm about until her grip was broken. "Enough, Little One. Be grateful for what you have been given. Don't be too greedy." He allowed the blood to pool in the wound again, this time to help it heal. Within moments, there was no sign of there being any damage at all.

He turned his head to look at Eva, a wicked smile etched on his face. "Now, Little One, since you like drinking my blood so much, it shall now be an option as a reward for your behaviour. You will have other options to choose from, of course, and sometimes, you may not have blood as an option at all. Just letting you know how matters stand.

"Now, get some sleep. When I return, I will fuck you in some way that I have yet to decided. And if you're good enough, you might get a little reward for your efforts. Oh, and try to understand that deep down, Eva, this is what you want. You may blame my blood, but it is your mind that takes you down the paths you walk."

Tomas sauntered to the door, opening it and stepping through. "Oh... maybe you should think of how you want to be fucked, Little One. I would be very interested to know what excites you the most in that regard." He closed the door and locked it.

Tomas sought one of his other thralls, one he kept around to help maintain his blood levels. He had bled a little more than he normally would, and he could feel the loss. The first one he found was a young man. He had been lost after trying to follow his dreams of being an actor and failed to get a role. He helped keep Tomas' current dwelling clean and tidy while eagerly waiting to be fed off. Tomas said nothing as he closed on the young man. He bit into the offered neck, taking enough blood to sate his needs yet keep the youngster alive and functional.

"Th-thank you, sirrrrrrrrrr." Tomas closed the wound, and continued on his way as if he passed a pet dog. He was enjoying the surge of fresh blood through his body, as well as trying to narrow down exactly how he would enjoy using Eva's body when he returned to her.

"I think I shall catch up on a little reading while Little One regains her strength. I'll let my mind relax so I can go in fresh and ready for the fun that will follow."
 
Eva wasn't thrilled when he did pull his arm away from her, sitting on her knees as she lifted her hand, a slender finger wiping the corners of her lips as she watched him, eyeing his expression cautiously. Of course it felt amazing to get what she had wanted, but some part of her knew the danger in giving in like that. Seeing the grin draw across his lips seemed to hammer that home for her.

She was listening to him - despite the fact that she didn't want to really hear anything that he had to say, and didn't seem to relax until he moved away from her to the doorway. She then allowed herself to drop back down to the mattress, sleep probably one of the farthest things from her mind.

Eva felt energized. It was like every nerve ending had electric pulses running through it. She was more alert than she had been…possibly ever and knew that it was the trick of his blood that was to blame for that. What made her nervous was that he could use it against her now, and she knew it. Hell, she just willingly sucked on his cock simply for the promise of more blood.

With a groan she pressed her palms to her eyes, covering them, trying to calm herself in order to at least try and get some rest, but it wasn't to be.

She was on her feet, fingers clutching at the small blanket, holding it to herself to perhaps preserve what little shred of modesty she was being allowed. There was literally nothing that she could defend herself with, and while she was feeling invigorated, Eva was certain that by the time he came to see her again he would be rested, and would have fed.

If she hadn't been in a haze she could have attempted some sort of attack, but even now her mind was clouded with the thought of more blood, the craving wearing off slowly as the hours passed.

Eva found herself in the corner of the cold cell. That was what it was to her at this point, her own personal hell. Were it not for the window she would have had no track of time whatsoever but she was granted a view of the sunrise as well as the sun fading below the horizon. She was shaking, staring down at her hands, the blanket still wrapped around herself as she sat huddled in the corner, really just waiting for him to return..perhaps take her out of the room. Though she doubted as much. She was harmless in a place like this, it may as well have had padded walls.

Had he not forced the blood in her mouth she would have been fine..but now..now it was harder. Now she had drank too much to be considered just a taste and the withdrawal alone was something she knew she had to beat if she wanted to have any sort of chance in keeping her sanity in this place. But for now…she wanted - no, needed it, and really it was just something more for her to hate him for.
 
Back
Top