New Roommate (closed)

As Amy peers into the bag, I mouth "No worries, talk later." As she pulls the scanty sleepwear out of the bag and holds it up. I blurt out, full of bluster.
"So is that a present for her, or one for me??" Amy giggles slightly and concern seems to disappear, turning into crass excitement. Standing, she holds the cami against her body, showing off a little. She glances at me, eyes downcast and bites her bottom lip. She then turns to her best friend and throws her arms around you, kissing you on the cheek. "This might be just the thing to get a girl out of her funk. Shall I go and try it on?"

I nod encouragingly and joke that it might be more modest attire than the bikini she'd been wearing most of the day. Though there isn't some bad luck associated with seeing you in your lingerie before dark is there? Kind of like seeing a bride on her wedding day?" Amy is still giggling as she scampers into the house.

"Uh, I guess we can talk now if you want, though I don't know how much time we'll have. Amy will be back out here in a couple of minutes, so all I will say is that she has just been feeling the sexual tension of having you around the place. It's dredging up a lot of old memories for her. The best you can do is take it easy on her. We can talk more about it later on---if we can come up with an excuse to be alone together. It isn't like we are best buds here."

Amy, having little clothing to remove and little to put back on is quite quick. She appears back on the porch and does a little turn. "That is one gorgeous woman," I mutter, loud enough for only your ears. As she comes down the steps onto the patio, she comes up to me and gives me a kiss and all I can say is "Wow."
 
"Wow is right! You look so sexy Amy! I should've bought one for myself. I'm so glad you like it." I give Christian a quick look. Then back at Amy, "I would have sex with you and I'm not really bi." But it was the truth, Amy did look gorgeous, and she was a little more relaxed when we were younger, perhaps I would have experimented a little bit with her. Who am I kidding, I would still experiment with Amy, and the way she looked in that cami shorts ensemble, I was beginning to get aroused just looking at her.

"So, why don't guys go finish what you started this afternoon", referring to the blowjob I saw Amy giving Christian in the living room. If you need me to go back out and leave you two lovers alone, I'm sure I can find something to do. Or I could stay and watch." The last part was more of a joke, but I was only half-joking.
 
Last edited:
"Yeah...about earlier." Amy started out slow, unsure of how to begin. "I kind of meant that as a joke. Looking back I realize how insensitive it was. I shouldn't have done that. It's been how long since you've had a man?" I looked quickly to your face to see if there was any betrayed emotion there. There wasn't. "I just wanted to show off in front of you a little. I know that we used to be pretty fierce rivals and I just wanted to prove that girl has learned a thing or two over the years."

I was smiling, nodding approvingly, and when she reached for my hand, I let her take it, being as supportive as possible....all the while praying to god that you wouldn't blow open our little secret.

She went on, "we can wait until later. We wouldn't want to kick you out of your own home. You live here now too. Besides we're clearly not ashamed of doing it with you around." Her face did look somewhat ashamed though. "You don't mind too terribly, do you? Sometimes we get a little.... exuberant. I know that we're letting you live with us, and if you really do get that job, maybe we can squeeze a little rent out of you," she says winking, "but living with another couple has to be a challenge. Having you here though, has been good for me, I think. It's brought up a lot of old memories---good memories."

"I'm so sorry for being rude earlier. I want to make it up to you somehow. You don't really want to watch us, do you? Like, in the room? Does that sort of thing turn you on?" She looks between us questioningly. "I don't know that I'm quite ready for that. Tell me more, why don't you," she says, stepping closer to you.
 
I was so touched by Amy's apology but I understood what she was saying. We had been friends for too long to let this get out of hand.

But I was taken by surprise when she started talking about me watching them, I mean I was just kidding, at least I thought she would take it that way. "You know me Amy. If I'm watching, you know eventually I'd want to participate, or at least get in on some of the action." The way she looked in that outfit and the thought of us breaking the ice so to speak was really getting me excited. "But I know you wouldn't share your husband, it wouldn't be right." But what about him calling my name at night?

I couldn't believe what I was saying. My god, this day has been a whirlwind. It all started with fucking her husband last night. Now I am asking her permission. Oh no, this can't be good.
 
Last edited:
"You're probably right. I don't know that I'm ready to share him quite yet. I am pretty greedy when it comes to his cock." She took a step back, her hackles came down and she took a long studied look at you. "There was a time when things might have been different between us. And you know precisely when I'm talking about....but I don't know that I'm ready to go out on that limb quite yet. I need time to think through the concept. Marinade on it a little. Maybe we can talk about it over dinner, or over dinner another night perhaps?" She stepped forward again and kissed you on the cheek. "We gotta get you laid girl. You're getting desperate. Maybe I could rent Christian out to you. You know, when I'm not using him," she said, stepping over towards me and winking.

She looked so stunning in her outfit, courtesy of you, and here she was pressing her cute little body against me in it. I was going to have fun unwrapping this little gift tonight. "Thank you," I mouth over her shoulder, followed by: "we'll still talk somehow."

And in my ear she whispered so that only I could hear, "that girl is trouble. She'll make me do all manner of insane things."
 
Did she just offer out her husband to me? And most of all, was she referring to that time in high school? My mind was spinning trying to take in what just happened. I could tell she was aroused by the site of her hardened nipples poking through that cami top. What was she getting at? That she didn't want to share her husband with me while she was there but it was okay to fuck him while she wasn't? I stood there speechless.

But one thing I was sure of. She looked so sexy in that outfit. Christian was surely getting laid tonight. And she was talking about getting me laid? So, she doesn't know about last night about me and her husband. A smile came across my face.

And what did Christian mean about talking to me? My eyes were fixated on the backside of Amy as she hugged her husband as his hands held her waist. I definitely wouldn't mind watching them two go at it.
 
Last edited:
Claiming that I was in no mood to cook and clean up tonight, we order in. Feeling a little lame, I say that I want nothing more exciting than pizza. I pour out deep glasses of wine while we wait and we empty several more as the boxes empty out. The sun goes down behind the hedges, and we settle into companionable quiet. Amy continued to wear her cami all evening, throwing a wrap around her shoulders to keep off the chill, but doing nothing to discourage my searching eyes, keeping me on edge pretty much the whole time with their combined flirting. Soon, she disappears to take a shower.

As I tidied away the kitchen, I finally did get my chance to talk with you. “Like I started to say earlier, since you moved in, she is just feeling really delicate. She's remembering no only being fiercely competitive with you in high school and in college, but also the missed opportunities that you two had to be with each other. She is being really sensitive about all that and wondering how close she can let herself get to you, without it going too far---and she is unsure of how far is to far. She is really attracted to you, and wants to show off for you, but she is just unsure of how it might be reciprocated. So I guess...while she doesn’t want you to get the wrong idea, she kinda does want you to.”
I shrug as I hand up the dish towel. “So I guess I will just have to leave it up to your better judgment. Like I said before, she's confused and fragile, so take it easy on the poor girl...at least to start.”

I step over to you, putting my hands on your shoulders and looking into your face. “I'm pretty sure that Amy was just joking about renting me out to you, though with the way things have been going today, not much would surprise me. So lets keep things quiet for the time being. And speaking of keeping things quiet, I'll be sure to leave the bedroom door open a crack, for your listening enjoyment.” I lean in, wrapping my arms around your waist, pressing my lips to yours. “What happened last night was too good to just forget about. So lets keep an eye out for other opportunities like that one.”
 
I was definitely confused now, especially when Christian said that Amy was probably kidding. Although I didn't need her permission after what happened between Christian and I last night, but I knew that I probably shouldn't continue with that and go find someone other that my friend's husband.

"Well, Christian, I have to say that I am definitely more confused about Amy than I have ever been. And as far as me and her hooking up, I think that's never going to happen, no matter how hard you want it to. So, I will just forget that whatever happened all those years ago is over and done with, because I would never push Amy into anything she's not comfortable with"

I had no other choice but to tell Christian that. As much as I was beginning to think Amy was almost ready to try 'us', I knew she was the one who needed to make up her mind, and that could take forever.

"As far as you and me, I had a wonderful time last night. I think that maybe it's a good idea that we don't continue. And even more so now that you tell me how fragile Amy is. I don't think she would be able to handle the notion of you and me screwing around, especially behind her back."

But as you slide your hands to my waist and kiss me, I could not resist. I kissed you back, opening my mouth, but you drew back. So when you said, “What happened last night was too good to just forget about. So lets keep an eye out for other opportunities like that one”, I didn't know how to react, knowing that me not wanting to continue with you was all a lie to protect Amy. This is really getting complicated I say to myself.

"I think we all need to sleep on this", breaking from Christian's grasp, I gaze into his eyes for a few more seconds before turning around and heading to my bedroom.
 
Last edited:
As you walk away from me, I cant resist but have my eyes fall to your swaying hips and lovely ass. What I wouldn't do to give her a spanking, seeing her most excellent ass revealed again...

I couldn't help but feel both emotional and physical stirrings in me as I watched you shut your bedroom door. There was so much baggage to deal with, both real and imagined, new and old. I kept listening for the water to the shower to shut off. Here were these two gorgeous women living with me, and I desperately wanted to fuck both of them, individually, together, privately, openly--it almost didn't even matter that much. I just wanted them, and if I could convince them to want one another, so much the better. So much better to have everything out in the open.

I heard the water stop running, and gave Amy a few minutes standing there in the kitchen thinking, so that she could finish drying off, and perhaps to put back on the Cami, if that is in fact what she was doing.

I then went into our bedroom, looking to see if the light was on under Sylvia's door as I passed by. There, standing bathed in candle light was Amy, stunning, sultry, lustful, an icon in shimmering blue. I pulled the door shut, but very carefully left it open a couple of inches so that the sounds we made would pervade the rest of the house. And if catching a glimpse of us doing the deed, Sylvia would have plenty of opportunity for surreptitious glances through the open door.

I reached down and started undoing my belt buckle as I crossed the bedroom floor, closing the distance between Amy and my own desires.
 
This had been a rough day. I flopped onto my bed and began to think about the day's events. From the morning contest between Amy and I for her husband, the public display of Amy flaunting the fact that she had a man and I didn't, to the apology and what appears to be a willingness on Amy's part to try 'us', but she can't recognize it. Add to it the fact that her husband and I screwed right there in the living room in the middle of the night as she slept. And that was after her and Christian had their own love-making session.

Then my little adventure at the mall and getting a job. Well, hopefully getting a job. To coming back with exciting news and then having Amy apologize to me for the way she behaved earlier in the day. And then on to Christian practically telling me to meet up with him again in the middle of the night.

God this was so mentally draining. I slowly drifted off to sleep. What was I going to do? Should I confront Amy? Christian thinks that wouldn't be a good idea. Should I continue fucking her husband behind her back? Christian thinks that she may be too fragile to handle that just yet. Perhaps I should move out. But where would I go? How could I afford to be on my own. Too many problems...........
 
I moved closer to my wife, looking into her eyes. She begins unbuttoning my shirt as I rest my hands on her hips. I slide my hands around on the silky material covering her skin. I reach around behind her, lifting her ass and pulling her into a kiss. I run a hand under the cami, touching her back, her stomach, her breasts. I wonder what you would look wearing the same outfit, either this one, or a matching one.

She finished what I started with my belt, and drops down in front of me. I do not break eye contact as she finishes making me hard with her lips and tongue. I glance at the door, to make sure that it is still open a crack as I lay back on the bed, pulling Amy with me so that she straddles me, half in and half out of my clothes.

I pull her down towards me so that I can kiss her, and do passionately, my tongue darting out and swirling around with hers. My hands are firmly grasping her ass as she starts grinding on me. She has already started to moan softly and I wonder if Sylvia can hear....

In some ways I feel bad for the girl, she's in a rough spot, and Amy is a pretty tough customer at the best of times. To get all tangled up in this must be giving her a headache. Perhaps she will come visit, and then again she might just sleep it off.

I peel off the costume, one piece at a time, drawing it out as we tumble around on the mattress. I'm enjoying her to the fullest extent, and silently thanking Sylvia for her new attire, she looks so damn sexy in it. I'm loving her scent, the texture of her skin, and when I drop down between her thighs, her taste too.

We fall into one another, losing ourselves in our passion. Together we rock, closer and closer. While doing so, we grow louder and louder. I wonder if this is just too much torture for Sylvia and I consider getting up to shut the door, but at this point, stopping is out of the question. My last thoughts are that things will surely start looking up for her with the new job and what not, surely she will be ready to move on sooner or later. And then I cease thinking altogether.
 
I don't know what it was that stirred me from my sleep, but when I opened my eyes, it was cpmpletely dark. It took me a few seconds to clear the fog from my head as I peeked at the clock and saw that it was only 10:30. Apparently I wasn't out that long. Amy and Christian must be asleep as well as there wasn't a sound in the house. I sat up on the bed when I heard what was most likely Amy moaning. I brefly thought how much I would like to make Amy moan like that but she will never get over her inhibitions. That's just not who she is.

I sat in the dark on my bed listening for more of their love-making. Every now and then I could hear Amy let out a low sigh or moan. My imagination was starting to run wild, trying to think of what they might actually be doing. I leaned back against the wall as I sat on my bed, my right hand lightly gliding over my covered chest. Hardly putting any pressure as my hand moves from one breast to the other. My left hand, which was resting on my stomach, has now moved lower, under my skirt and between my legs. My fingertips lightly brushing against the inside of my right thigh, crawling higher towards my panty covered pussy.
 
Last edited:
The blue silk or her top was bunched around her middle, the matching panties flung somewhere into the dark. The blue material caught patterns of light cast by the flickering of the candles. This is sublime, I was thinking. With her on her knees in front of me, I was able to lean down, cupping her breasts in my hands, and now and again I would reach around to her face offering her a finger that she would avidly suck and bite. I was fucking her steadily, none to roughly, but not being particularly gentle either. I would rub the length of her back, massage her ass and every so often I would rub a thumb across the pucker of her asshole, threatening to insert it. She was moaning in her ecstasy, and I was making no effort to be quiet for my part.

I spanked her ass, pulling my cock from her pussy and flipping her onto her back. She lay there staring up at me while pinching her nipples and biting her lip. I made her lift her ass off the mattress as I pulled the tank down and off the rest of the way. I scrambled up her torso, taking my dick in hand and stroking it, preparing to spray my cum on her tits. I could see the lust in her eyes, she wanted my cum, she wanted to taste it, she wanted it all over her and was having a hard time deciding exactly how. I pulled hard at my cock and allowed her to help, as she gripped the shaft in a tight ring of her fingers.

All I could think, besides the obvious things at hand, was 'what is Sylvia doing right now?'
 
My imagination as to what Christian and Amy could be doing was getting me worked up when I hear was not mistakenly a slap. A smack on the butt no doubt. I pushed my middle finger up against my green thong, pushing the thin material between my lips as my other hand grabbed and squeezed my breast. I licked my dry lips as my heart began to quicken. Hearing the sounds of their lovemaking while touching myself was getting me so aroused.

I leaned up and undid my skirt, raising myself and slipping it off my legs. I returned to leaning against the wall, pulling my feet up and bending my knees as I sat on the bed, my legs spread as I listened for more sounds of their lovemaking as I began to tease my body. I began to slide my rigid middle finger up and down my covered slit, eyes closed, straining to hear them.

I pushed the tip of my finger into the material, pushing it between my lips and then pressing the base of my finger against my covered clit. I let out a soft sigh but felt a little uncomfortable from sitting that way.

I adjusted myself by getting on my hands and knees before leaning forward on my arms, my head buried into the mattress, my ass raised and legs spread. I reached under my body and began to rub my clit in this position. Because I had pictured Christian behind Amy in a doggy style position smacking her ass, I decided to enact it somewhat on my own.
 
Her voice was low and husky, and as she continued tugging at my cock, she said slyly, "you want to cum for me, or for her? You like these little games, don't you?" All I could do was nod dumbly as she started stroking harder, willing me to cum for her. "She was such a tramp in college... You like having that little slut in our house, you like showing off for her, and you love that I know it too." One hand still tweaked her nipple until she reached out and put my hand in it's place, holding her breast firmly downward. She sneaked an arm down between my thighs so that she could presumably access her clit, and as the look on her face changed, I knew that she was rubbing it.

"Now you are going to cum for me, cum for her too. You want to give it to us, and we are ready to receive it. She was moaning again, more loudly than before and as I looked into her eyes I did exactly as she bid me to, spraying cum all over her tits, across her collar and up the side of her neck. I was moaning now too, and it blended with her own approving sounds.

As she slowly stopped milking my dick, she said, "You love that she struts around the house in her skimpy outfits, tans in the yard in her bikini, teases the both of us. Now I am going to go into that bathroom, clean up a little, put back on that little outfit and then come in here. And I will be her, and you will make me happy." I started growing excited with this turn at a domineering attitude that she didn't often show. "I am going to straddle your face and hold your head against my pussy. I want to cum so badly, and I want your tongue to do it---and while it's happening, I want you to wonder what it is that she tastes like...what it is that might have happened if that little game wasn't interrupted by her being a sore loser."
 
My fingers began to rub my clit faster and faster as I was getting worked up about Amy. I pushed two fingers into my dripping pussy as I knelt there on my bed, imaging it was Christian's cock thrusting inside me.

I could hear their voices a little clearer now through the wall, some of it muffled and making out a few words here and there. I slowed my fingering to hear what they were saying. It was mostly Amy's voice. I could make out some words like "cum for me, or for her" and "little slut" and "tramp in college" and lots of mumbled phrases.

I began to pump my fingers faster as I was starting to feel myself getting close to an orgasm. I was fantasizing about being in there with the two of them. All our naked bodies entwined. The scent of sex in the air. I pulled my fingers out and rubbed myself firmer. I moaned loudly as I was so horny. I was soooo close. 'Fuck her' I thought.....'fuck her hard'.
 
Amy came back into the room after only a moment, and as promised wore the cami top, though she was without panties. This she demonstrated with a mischievous look on her face by wrapping a leg around the door frame, showing of a creamy thigh, bare ass cheeks. It was all too easy to imagine that this bombshell was Sylvia with her outfit, similar looks, sultry attitude. Crossing the room quickly to where I lay back, she crawled up my body, pausing to lick suck or nibble as she saw fit---my still half-hard cock, my nipples. Then she positioned herself above my face, kneeling with a leg on either side of my head. Running her fingers through my hair, she lowered her pussy towards my lips and I looked up into her face as I wrapped a hand around each thigh.

She started moaning almost as soon as I touched my tongue to her clit. I pulled her down onto me as my tongue worked up inside her. After several moments, she was rolling her head backwards, grinding her hips downwards and I was licking the full length of her slit, twirling around her clit and shoving my tongue as far into her as my jaw would allow.

Soon I withdrew, rolling her onto her back and pulling her crotch towards the edge of the bed where I might have a better angle from kneeling on the floor beside the mattress. There I continued my work with my tongue to her everlasting pleasure, but I also slipped a finger inside her. Before long I was not only lapping at her pussy, but also finger fucking her simultaneously. She was going crazy, and getting so loud it was intense, her manic moods exciting and intriguing me. She was gasping, begging for more, and then begging me to fuck her, needing my cock. Needless to say I was almost instantly hard again. I stood, aiming my dick at her drenched opening and started pressing my head against her well primed hole. She sat up in a quick motion and grabbed my hips, ramming her hard into her as she said, "just fuck me!"
 
I was rubbing my swollen clit firmly as I was concentrating on the image of Christian behind me, slamming his cock into me. I could feel the waves building up inside me but noticed that it suddenly got quiet. Just as I was about to climax, I lost it and pulled my fingers away, surprised that they were done already.

I picked myself up off the bed and began to peer out into the hallway. Stepping outside into the hallway, I could feel the cool air hit my flush body. God I was so close. I tiptoe to their bedroom. As I near the door I can see that it is partly open, then I hear movement and stop in my tracks.

I stand right at the door and lean over looking into their bedroom. I suddenly hear Amy moan. It was so clear without the wall buffering the sound. My eyes adjust and I can see Amy sitting up, her back to me. Oh my god, she's straddling his face. I push the door open a little wider, allowing me to see the whole bed. I see Christian's body and his hard cock standing straight up. I lick my lips and think about stepping in and sucking on his delicious cock.

Amy's moans start to get louder as Christian works on her pussy. Seeing and hearing them I felt the wetness in my pussy and pushed my hands down between my legs. My left hand pulling my thing aside as my right hand began to rub my clit. Oh my god this was so much better than just hearing them.

I had just began to rub myself when their sudden movements startled me, so I pulled back a step to not be seen, hoping they wouldn't be coming out. I could hear them going back at it so I stepped back up to the door and saw Amy spreadeagled on the bed with the blue cami top I got her on (thinking that should've have been me), and Christian now kneeling on the floor, eating her. I pushed my right hand between my legs again and was rubbing furiously watching them when I saw Christian stand. Amy had begun whispering for him to fuck her and as he stood I took a step into the doorway, hand between my legs.

And then I saw the hottest thing, my friend commanding her husband to fuck her. Her eyes driven with desire as she grabbed his hips and slammed her body onto his cock. That brought me to the edge of my orgasm. I closed my eyes and rubbed myself harder.....tilting my head back, a soft sigh escaping my lips.................
 
At her urging, I rammed into her pretty hard, building her orgasm one piece at a time. I held up her legs for a better angle, hooking behind her knees with my elbows. Her body twisted and writhed beneath me, her moaning loud.

Switching I placed my hands flat on her breasts, covering her swollen nipples. I leaned in kissing her furiously as I continued thrusting into her, her whole body vibrating at each impact. "Cum for me, I need you to, given a proper fucking I mean to hear you moan," I whispered low into her ear.

Standing upright again I stared into her lustful eyes. But then, during a lull in her noises, came a soft sigh from behind me. Her eyes widened suddenly as she glanced around. She let out a small gasp though her emotion was unclear: nervousness, anxiety, anticipation?

Her expression changed once more to one of disappointment as my cock slid from her pussy, me twisting my body, and turning my head to look over my shoulder.
 
I was so lost in my orgasm that I was unaware of Amy and Christian looking at me in the darkness of their doorway. My soft continuous moans must have alerted them that someone was there watching. My knees buckled as my legs weakened from cumming so hard.

I opened my eyes and saw that they were staring at me. Oh my god, I felt so embarrassed as I stood there with my hand between my legs. I didn't know what to say.
 
Amy's mouth hangs open, she clearly is lacking for what to say. I look nervously back and forth between the two of you. I smile encouragingly at you, and likewise to Amy. As your orgasm winds down your eyes open to us looking at you. Your fingers still buried between your thighs, your embarrassment is apparent. 'This could so easily go so many different ways.'

Amy is still laying on her back, her gaping pussy facing more or less directly at you. I look quizzically down at her again, the unspoken question hanging in the air between us. She bites her lip and gives an almost imperceptible nod.

As her breathing returns to normal, her own orgasm recedes from reach. There is unfathomable disappointment on her face as she looks from me to you. Rising up on an elbow, her nipples sliding beneath the blue satin, she says, "Well thanks for that.... I was so damn close...." The realizing the delicacy of the moment she adds, "glad we could help you out though.
 
Feeling satisfied but still horny, I walk into the room while staring into Amy's eyes. I hear your frustration at first, but then she seems to have gathered her senses and says, "glad we could help you out though."

I stand next to Christian now as I continue to look into Amy's eyes. The sexual tension is so thick between us, I knew that if we were to ever going to consummate this desire within the both of us, I would have to be bold enough to make the first move.

"Perhaps I could return the favor" I say softly as I place my right hand on the inside of your right thigh. Your smooth flesh warm to the touch as my fingertips slide along your thigh, each time inching a little higher. With each movement higher I could feel the heat from your pussy as I teased her by getting close but not touching. I so much wanted to please you, but I wanted it to last. I was savoring every moment as placed my left knee on the bed. I was contemplating what to do next, but I was leaning closer to your face as my fingertips pressed into the soft flesh of your thigh. Our eyes were locked as my lips were hovering over yours. I felt your breath on mine and found it so exotic.
 
My cock still bobs in the air, and I take a small step back to all you to pass by. All I could do was to stare on with trepidation as you slowly crawl up my wife's body. Your hands in the right place, your lips hovering above her skin, it's almost as though you know how to touch her without any coaching at all. I wonder if you haven't been watching us for a while now.

"You were right I guess, about having to make the first move... You knew it then, ten years ago, back when we were in high school, and you still know that I prefer a strong woman. Though perhaps now, I'm a little more prepared to receive you. But you're going to have to tell me, what was it that gave me away? How was it that you know the timing was right?" Then she suddenly to me, having seemingly forgotten that I was even there, "you don't mind, do you?" Having to struggle to get my jaw working again, I clear my throat and give Amy a nod. In reply she says with a smirk, "I didn't think so."

To my surprise and admiration Amy reaches up, touches the side of your face runs a finger down the side of your neck, then sweeps a hand across your shoulder blades before returning her caress to your cheek. Perched there with her hand on your face, there is an implicit invitation. It would take so small a motion, a relaxing of either one of you, and your lips could be touching. Amy tilts her head back slightly reaching upwards with her lips.
 
I had to do this. I needed to find out the answer after all these years. I lowered my mouth, my lips barely brushing against Amy's as I slide the palm of my hand up the inside of her thighs sa she spread her legs wider for me, my fingertips stretching to touch her awaiting lips. Both sets of her lips anticipating my touch, but I wanted it to last a little bit longer. After all, I have waited such a long, long time for this.

My eyes never left Amy's as the pads of my index and middle fingers brushed up against her puffy petals. The tip of my tongue poking out to touch. To taste her soft lower lip. I can feel the air being sucked into her mouth as our lips brush. My tongue tip licking her ever so softly. I sensed her body tensing up as the moment of truth drew near. I waited for her first sigh as my fingertips slipped between her pussy lips, her wetness clinging to them as I slid them up and down real slow.
 
I crouch on the edge of the bed, the mattress more than large enough to accommodate all three of us. My hands almost automatically reach for my cock, tugging gently, feeling my own excitement, and wondering just how far this will go.

You take an sensuous pose, a knee between Amy's legs, an elbow supporting your weight, your breasts dangling and brushing hers. Amy's arms reach up to embrace you, wrapping loosely around your torso. Her eyes say everything that need saying; there is an openness between you, a long awaited reconciliation, implicit trust. The only sound that escape her lips is the gasping intake of breath at the first contact with your fingertips.

In the hairs breadth of space between you, I see her tongue reach out slowly to find yours. I slide forward on my knees, and run a hand up your back, meeting my wife's when we momentarily shared the same spot, interlacing our fingers and releasing. My hand caresses down your back and comes to rest on your ass, kneading slightly.
 
Back
Top