The News at 10 followed by blackmail after it [closed for ash13]

Ashley told the man"no please leave me be" She tries to get back to Nick but the men crowded around her since she was one of the few females on the subway

-Nick looked to her as the man rubbed her ass more another one put his hand over he rpussy making a hole in her pantyhose and tore them open enough to finger her pussy as the guy in back of her tore open the pantyhose to move a finger in her ass moving it around two more guys took her hands to make her stroke ther cock-

The young news anchor tries to push past the crowd back to Nick but the crowd was noisy and most were totally unaware of anything going on just feet from them. She gasped when she heard her pantyhose rip open and a finger entered inside her. She looked around but the faces were blank so she could not tell or even have the room to turn around to see who was doing what to her.

-As fingers moved in and out of her wet pussy and her tight ass soon she flet her self being lifted off the ground slightly her leg coming up and a man coming close to her with his hard cock out he moved in close as the man from behind grinded up against her ass with his cock as the two men grind there cocks in to her pussy and ass her hands stillstroked the two cocks on the side of her-

Last edited:
OOC please edit man kneeling that would be too noticable.. other then that LOVE your posts

-As fingers moved in and out of her wet pussy and her tight ass soon she flet her self being lifted off the ground slightly her leg coming up and a man coming close to her with his hard cock out he moved in close as the man from behind grinded up against her ass with his cock as the two men grind there cocks in to her pussy and ass her hands stillstroked the two cocks on the side of her-

Ashley gasped but the noise of the subway chatter muffled it. it was so crowded that people just feet away had no idea of what was going on. She attempted to push awa6y from the probing cocks under her dress but she was packed in tight.

-they lifted her abit as the cocks entered both her holes as thye began moving in and otu of her pussy and her ass there bodys moving against hers to push there huge cocks in and out of her pussy and her ass they felt he rresist but she couldnt keep that up the whole time-

Ashley looked around for Nick but couldn't see him in the sea of bodies surrounding her. A hand muffled her moans as she was being DP'd right there on the subway train. Her pussy growing wetter and her face blushed at her body betraying her.

-They kept pumping in and otu of her till they groaned cumming in her they brought her down as the guys with there cocks out poped them in side her mouth cumming in her mouth makign sure she swalloed it when they were getting to there stop nick took her hand leading her off the subway quickly to a small ally way sitting her on the steps he was in the process of takign a cloth he had to clean her self with but he began putting Aphrodisiac on the cloth a special drug once rubbed on the pussy would cause her to be come hot and horney he smiled at his dirty trick-"Look at you your a mess looks like you enjoyed that a bit to much here"-he said and handed her the cloth-"I took my water bottle and washed it for you clean yoru self up before we go to the movies"

OOC describe her attire now and is she able to fix it? then I will post as we get to movies.

-They kept pumping in and otu of her till they groaned cumming in her they brought her down as the guys with there cocks out poped them in side her mouth cumming in her mouth makign sure she swalloed it when they were getting to there stop nick took her hand leading her off the subway quickly to a small ally way sitting her on the steps he was in the process of takign a cloth he had to clean her self with but he began putting Aphrodisiac on the cloth a special drug once rubbed on the pussy would cause her to be come hot and horney he smiled at his dirty trick-"Look at you your a mess looks like you enjoyed that a bit to much here"-he said and handed her the cloth-"I took my water bottle and washed it for you clean yoru self up before we go to the movies"-her clothing was messed up her skirt pulled down a bit her pantywhose torn between her legs and her top was lifted above her breasts easily fixable before they went in-

Showing her feisty side the young news anchor looked at Nick and said "?What the hell was that in there.. I thought you were gonna keep watch for me with all those other perverts in there." Ashley fixed her clothes best she could as they headed in.

-The aphrodisiac was kicking in soon she woudl feel really horney in the theater-"Well you were wrong after all i did say you were my slave"-he said and walked in with her in to a XXX Movie Theater and she didnt know untill they got in and saw the previews he smiled to her-"your gonna see a lot of dirty things"-he said-"and your gonna stay and watch"-he said-

-The aphrodisiac was kicking in soon she would feel hot and feel like she would crave sex any where in the theater-"Well you were wrong after all i did say you were my slave"-he said and walked in with her in to a XXX Movie Theater and she didnt know untill they got in and saw the previews he smiled to her-"your gonna see a lot of dirty things"-he said-"and your gonna stay and watch"-he said the theater was a bit dark and had a dark red lighting to it the scent of faint sex and lavander was in the air and a few guys in the theater as well the setting was prime the drug would take effect soon making her a cock craving whore untill she was fucked and by then she would still crave it but they will play it by ear-

"Is it just me or is it warm in here" the news anchor told her intern. Her body began to get warm including her pussy was beginning to catch fire.

-He looked-"It must be you"-he said as he looked at the naughty movie unfolding on the screen and he smiled to her-"why dont you feel well"-he said-

"Just feel very warm" as Ashley very gently rubbed her breasts.

-he whispered-"your rubbing you breastS"-he said -"do you want me to play with you"-he said-"be honest"-he said-

"She gave him a disgusted look and said NO!" she then went back to her breasts and said "Can we umm go its warm in here."

-he looked to her-"Really its nice and coool the Air conditionare is blowing"-he said as he reached down and touched her pussy"-mmm your very wet"-he said-"and your nipples are growing hard"-he said-"Your growing horney thats why your rubbing your breasts"-he said-"now like i said i can play with you or i can have every one in this theater play with you if you dont choose i will remember your my toyy other wise yoru carrer is ruined"

OOC with this being news anchor and intern getting off track..post again and take it back to news studio please

-Nick and the anchor had there fun he decided not to embaress her when they got back to the studio nick brought her to the dressing room-"Good now that were here back at yoru dressing room a few people wouldnt be aroudn for awhile "-he said-"lets have soem fun"-he said since the drug was never wiped clean she would be blazing hot by now-"strip and get on your table"-he said-

She was fighting the horniness brewing inside of her and not wanting to be blackmailed. She reluctantly stripped to her 3" strappy heels and sat upon her dressing room table, her heels dangled a good 3" off the floor.

Back