intact vs. cut for the guys

I'm cut and prefer it aesthetically, but it was done too young for me to know about the difference. That being said, it's not a huge deal for me either way, but I don't intend to circumcise my children. Mostly because they can always get circumcised later if they want to, but also because the main reasons I initially wanted them to be circumcised were 1) I was circumcised, and 2) it looks better, and both of those are stupid, stupid reasons. As for health benefits, they ought to be cleaning their cocks and using condoms anyway, so there's not much of a benefit there.

I'm cut and prefer it aesthetically, but it was done too young for me to know about the difference. That being said, it's not a huge deal for me either way, but I don't intend to circumcise my children. Mostly because they can always get circumcised later if they want to, but also because the main reasons I initially wanted them to be circumcised were 1) I was circumcised, and 2) it looks better, and both of those are stupid, stupid reasons. As for health benefits, they ought to be cleaning their cocks and using condoms anyway, so there's not much of a benefit there.
Agreed!

If my son wants to be circumcised when he's old enough to fully research and understand both sides of the issue, I will absolutely support him. We just feel it's not our job or right as his parents to take that choice away or make such a huge decision for him. The best we can do when it comes to anything like this (or even things like religion) is give our kids the tools to feel good about themselves and make their own informed decisions. :)

mines uncut, however seems to be on between the two, when soft my foreskin doesn't cover my entire knob, and when I get hard, it slips back and looks like I'm pretty much cut. but in terms on sensitivity it's still real sensitive and I can still use the foreskin for jacking it, anyone else's like that?

Back