Stockings, straps and heels...oh my!

Status
Not open for further replies.
madisonwilson said:
white stockings and my blue pumps...i seem to like it more than the people who view this pic series...oh well. i gotta please myself right?
336684979_eae4bbed0d_o.jpg
so sexy

madisonwilson said:
question for this stocking/high heels aware crowd...i will be doing some shooting this week with stockings and heels....if its not imposing too much, let me know your favorite combinations...colors, styles, textures of both shoes and stockings and i will try to accomodate the prevailing opinions...thanks in advance! xoxoxox, madison

red thigh highs and black strappy sandals (4" heel) please!!! :kiss:

madisonwilson said:
white stockings and my blue pumps...i seem to like it more than the people who view this pic series...oh well. i gotta please myself right?
336684979_eae4bbed0d_o.jpg

Actually, this is nice. I like the color contrasts. I haven't viewed the series yet, but I do like to see more face.

Cuban Heel Request...Granted!

thanks for your requests...this is a still frame from a video i shot last weekend featuring rubber gloves (intricate to the plot) my peep-toe leopard sling-backs and cuban heel stockings...oh, yea. and a big cock. how could i forget....

there is more...

512484302_98f59a7088_o.jpg

madisonwilson said:
thanks for your requests...this is a still frame from a video i shot last weekend featuring rubber gloves (intricate to the plot) my peep-toe leopard sling-backs and cuban heel stockings...oh, yea. and a big cock. how could i forget....

there is more...

512484302_98f59a7088_o.jpg
OMFG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back