That's Just My Sugar Daddy Take two (closed for 1m, pm first)

She truly didn't think she could handle being fucked again right now. But him sucking on her breasts and teasing them, she could handle. Giving him soft moans in response.

Her breasts were quite sensitive and that made things done to them quite enjoyable.
 
Her moans reinforced what her breasts were telling him. She enjoyed this. Her nipples were very hard, and her areolae were puffy. He kept running his tongue and lips over them, stimulating, stimulating. He groaned as he felt his cock slowly swelling again.

He grinned at her, "I will give you two hours to stop this."
 
"To stop what? I'm not doing anything. Unless you mean stop you? And what will happen if I don't?" She looked up at him curiously.


She did feel his cock stirring so she had an idea of what would happen. She just wanted him to say it.
 
"You are," he breathed into her flesh, "giving me your luscious breasts, and I am enjoying you thoroughly. It is also turning me on."

He pressed her breasts together, and kissed his way back and forth between her nipples.

His cock was mostly hard now, and still lengthening. He said with a little more edge, "and unless you want really want to stop, I will want to fuck you again, in some manner, soon."
 
She giggled as he kissed her way back and forth between her nipples.

"I think I can manage being fucked again when it gets to that point." She felt his cock growing hard inside her and her pussy growing wet in anticipation.
 
His hands slowly slid off of her breasts and trailed down her sides, coming to rest on her hips. His fingers gripped her as he tilting his hips, causing his cock to shift inside her. He grinned. He was getting quite hard again.

He pushed her slowly all the way down onto his hips, teasing, "Oh good, are you sure it won't be too much trouble?"
 
She wiggled her hips teasingly and slowly trailed her fingertips down his chest.

"I'm very sure it won't be too much trouble...Daddy." She purred. Her eyes were full of lust and desire
 
He exhaled as she called him "daddy." Exhaled and hardened. His eyes got dark as he sat up and wrapped his arms around her. He pulled her to him and swiveled his legs. He picked her up and set her on her back, not hard, but not too gently.

He straightened his legs as he moved on top of her. He swiveled his hips and drove his cock deep into her. His face was right above hers as he started to fuck her with long, powerful strokes. So... glad... to ... hear... it," he breathed.
 
She watched his eyes darken before he pulled her close and repositioned them. That alone had her pussy juices gushing.

She moaned and arched as he fucked her with those long strokes. Her legs were spread wide. "Oh god Daddy yes...." She moaned and played with her tits.
 
"Ohh," he said raggedly, "you do know how to turn daddy on, don't you? That's it gorgeous, play with those luscious tits of yours."

Aside from a lovely body, and the fact that you enjoy sex, there is something about you that fans the lust in me. You make me hungry for you, ravenous.

My hands are on the bed, to either side of your chest. From here I have a great view of you and I can put all my strength into my strokes, if I so choose.
 
She massages and squeezes her tits and twists her nipples.

"Mmm Daddy, I'm just so naughty for you." She purred, her hips lifting to meet his thrusts.
 
I feel the animal rising in me, raw and lusting. I give you a hard thrust, our hips slapping together, your body bouncing off the bed.

"And is that what my naughty girl craves, what she deserves? A good hard fuck?" The words come out of my mouth, challenging you.
 
She wraps her arms around his neck.

"Yes Daddy. I want to be fucked...I deserve it...I need it. Fuck me Daddy." She moans out
 
With his last bit of control, I rasp, "Just.. tell me.. if I am.....too ..rough."

And with that, I give myself to it. My strokes become hard thrusts, slamming onto and into your body hard, the room filling with the sounds and moans.

I hear your cries get louder and louder, and feel your cunt tighten, so that each thrust opens you anew. I growl as my cock swells and I start to cum, violent, almost painful spasms, forcing my cum deep into you.
 
She moans and purrs as he thrust into her roughly.

Her pussy gushed with her juices, a clear sign she was enjoying the roughness as much as she enjoyed his earlier gentleness.

"Oh fuck Daddy. Just like that!" She moaned out.

Her body arched, her walls tightened as she came with him, her nails digging into his back.
 
Our moans and growls turn gradually to pants and sighs, as we start to come down. We are covered with sweat, and I am sure your nails have drawn blood on my back.

"Oh my god Rena," I finally gasp, "that was incredible."

I ease down on top of you, our skin, flushed and slick, hot against each other's.

"Rena," I whisper, "I have always wanted it like that. You are incredible."
 
She blushed shyly at his comments.

"Well I guess that was a shared fantasy for the both of us then."
 
He kissed her, repeatedly, softly, tasting her lips.

He tilted his head back to look at her eyes more easily. He was still embedded inside her. There combined juices made them and the bed wet.

"You are impossibly perfect," he said softly.
 
She returned his kisses just as softly.

"You're perfect too Sean. I'm so happy we found each other."

Her fingers gently rubbed over his back, particularly in the areas where she had scratched him.
 
He heard her words and sighed, "you don't have to say that, as much as I might enjoy hearing it. I know we have an arrangement, but despite that I am simply amazed by you."

He wanted to believe her. He truly did. What he had experienced with her in the last number of hours had been off the scale erotic to him. She was fun, and sexy, and intelligent.

She was also here only because she had put in an ad for a sugar daddy. If he wanted to be coldly analytical about it, he was paying for this. And what sex worker didn't tell her John that he was fantastic?
 
She tried not to let his words sting. He may not have said it directly but she knew what he was implying.....that she was just saying he was fantastic because of their arrangement.

She did her best not to let her hurt show on face and closed her eyes with a nod, not trusting herself to speak at the moment.
 
He was so close, he could not miss it, the look of hurt on her face and the moistness at the edge of bher eyes. He felt her hurt in his heart and knew immediately how wrong he had been.

"Oh Rena," he said softly, kissing her eyelids carefully, "I am so sorry. I was an idiot."

He pressed against her more closely, whispering in her ear, "that was just my insecurity speaking. I've had relationships end badly, been lied to, and taken advantage of. And noone ever called me amzing before."

She opened her eyes as he continued, "I could so easily fall for you, and it would kill me if it were one sided."
 
She stayed still as he kissed her eyelids and nodded as she listened to his explanation.

She blushed as he said he could easily fall for her.

Was it really possible that they might really be falling for each other in such a short time frame.

She looked straight into his eyes and softly cupped his cheek. "Well it seems we're possibly going down the same path together."
 
"I can't think of anyone I would rather take that path with," he admitted.

He kissed her again, softly at first, then with the passion he felt opening between them.

He grinned mischeviously at her, "and while I may be perfect, I need a shower before bed. Well, bed again. Care to join me?"
 
She smiled. "Me neither."

Serena happily returned his kisses, matching the passion he gave with her own.

She grinned when he asked her to join him for the shower. "Gladly. But you gotta carry me."
 
Back
Top