Succinct feedback

geronimo_appleby

always on the move
i love it when anon cuts right to the core.

i feel so loved. :D

oh yeah, i forgot to mention, Loving Wives. ;)

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

the story is for shit, and your writing sucks fucktard.

I guess anon read the entire story because he hated it so much. Kind of ironic. :)

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

You just love anything with SUC in it.

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

Your writing sucks fucktard? Who is fucktard? This is why commas are important.

"Your writing sucks, fucktard" would be calling you one. As written your writing is somehow giving a blowjob to someone named fucktard.

Loving wives not only has the most hate filled comments, but by far the most illiterate.

I always find it ionic when someone leaves a comment that an author's writing sucks, but they can't come up with one coherent sentence.

As for the LW crowd I would imagine they would blame women as the reason they can't read, they blame them for everything else.

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

I think these sorts of comments are hilarious. My best guess is that this particular comment was written by that little fat fuck Cartman over in Southpark.

I especially like it when fucktard leaves a comment that insults the shitwad that left the last comment, and then shitwad adds a comment insulting fucktard. Of course fucktard comes back and tells shitwad he is a total fuckweasel.

What a country! I need to write another quick LW story so I can get more of these.

Your writing sucks fucktard? Who is fucktard? This is why commas are important.

"Your writing sucks, fucktard" would be calling you one. As written your writing is somehow giving a blowjob to someone named fucktard.

Loving wives not only has the most hate filled comments, but by far the most illiterate.

I always find it ionic when someone leaves a comment that an author's writing sucks, but they can't come up with one coherent sentence.

As for the LW crowd I would imagine they would blame women as the reason they can't read, they blame them for everything else.

i don't recall knowing anyone named shit, either; let alone writing anything for her/him. ;)

just in:

by Anonymous
06/17/14
you are a fucking idiot

you are fucking idiot --- savant. I love your attention to detail to the sex, I feel like I am living your fantastic story. Wow!

The story is shit --- and I love that because scat is my fetish. I feel so dirty&wicked after reading your story. hot.

You suck --- the lifeless drab out of erotic stories. Reading your stories is one long intense experience and my penis/vagina agrees.

Quote: "the story is for shit, and your writing sucks fucktard."

Oh, boy; we CAN have fun, can't we?. :)

What is this stuff called "fucktard", I wonder.
Could it be related to custard, for example?

But, on the assumption that the thing called, in this instance, 'writing' can
create some sort of vacuum, it can, therefore be said to suck. Furthermore, one might tentatively suggest that "fucktard" is not a true solid, unless 'writing' is, for example, a big machine.

Strange are the ways of the language. . . ;)

Quote: "the story is for shit, and your writing sucks fucktard."

Oh, boy; we CAN have fun, can't we?. :)

What is this stuff called "fucktard", I wonder.
Could it be related to custard, for example?

But, on the assumption that the thing called, in this instance, 'writing' can
create some sort of vacuum, it can, therefore be said to suck. Furthermore, one might tentatively suggest that "fucktard" is not a true solid, unless 'writing' is, for example, a big machine.

Strange are the ways of the language. . . ;)

mustard?

bastard?

etc. :D

Shooting the messenger?

Why is it that AHers always attack the commenter who doesn't like their story? Of course they must be ignorant! Not like the brilliant readers who write nice comments.

The bottom line is chief that the reader didn't like your story. Make fun of him all you want but that doesn't change the reality.​

Shooting the messenger?

Why is it that AHers always attack the commenter who doesn't like their story? Of course they must be ignorant! Not like the brilliant readers who write nice comments.

The bottom line is chief that the reader didn't like your story. Make fun of him all you want but that doesn't change the reality.​

True. The problem is when the opinion is soured by prejudice or when the reader thinks they know how to fix/solve the problem.

Shooting the messenger?

don't be a cunt all your life. who expects every reader to like every story?

constructive criticism is welcome.

personal insults as a form of feedback? what does that tell me? fuck-all apart from the [invariably] anonymous sender is a cowardly, hate-filled arsehole.

When the comment doesn't address the story, it's 90% certain the commenter didn't read it. It's like a 1-bomb, trying to depress your rating. Delete it.

When Scouries weighs in, it's 90% BS. Can't delete him, though.

you are fucking idiot --- savant. I love your attention to detail to the sex, I feel like I am living your fantastic story. Wow!

The story is shit --- and I love that because scat is my fetish. I feel so dirty&wicked after reading your story. hot.

You suck --- the lifeless drab out of erotic stories. Reading your stories is one long intense experience and my penis/vagina agrees.

I wish I had a penis/vagina. I'd be so busy fucking myself I wouldn't have time to write anything.

Shooting the messenger?

I don't like a number of things, including curry, but I don't feel obliged to walk into Indian restaurants and abuse the proprietors. I just don't go there.

My favorite stupid comment was: "1 for the tital cuz I ain't red it." (Anon)

I get that Anon didn't like the title. What I don't get is why he felt obliged to try to sabotage the ratings.

And if he's not a stupid asshole he's doing a fine imitation of it.

When the comment doesn't address the story, it's 90% certain the commenter didn't read it. It's like a 1-bomb, trying to depress your rating. Delete it.

When Scouries weighs in, it's 90% BS. Can't delete him, though.

I used to delete grotesquely abusive comments, but now I let them stand on the theory that it annoys people who did like the story enough to motivate them to post something more appropriate. And maybe even to make the massive effort required to click a star.

If I see abusive comments on other people's work I am inclined to vote '5' even if I thought the piece seriously flawed, just to help bring up the '1' some idiot pasted on it.

Who can tell, really? Last time I got one of these, the scores drifted down. Then I deleted it, and the scores drifted back up. But correlation is not causation and all that.

I haven't received enough nasty comments lately. I must be doing things wrong, pandering too well, whatever. I miss the death threats. Maybe I need to submit to LW just to keep the juices flowing. Yeah, I have an idea for a cheating-wife national-nude-day time-machine story (no ripoff, JT) that should piss-off about everyone there. Heh heh.

I stand corrected

I stopped visiting the AH because you fucktards were starting to bore me. Turns out I just needed a little break because I find this thread HILARIOUS!!! Thank you for the funny banter at the virtual water cooler. Back to work with a smile on my face!

Who can tell, really? Last time I got one of these, the scores drifted down. Then I deleted it, and the scores drifted back up. But correlation is not causation and all that.

I noticed that too but it assumed that it was because the ignoranuses always proudly vote '1' which brings down the score, then it goes back up when others vote their own convictions.

But it's only apocryphal evidence at this point.

I stopped visiting the AH because you fucktards were starting to bore me. Turns out I just needed a little break because I find this thread HILARIOUS!!! Thank you for the funny banter at the virtual water cooler. Back to work with a smile on my face!

Success!

Just make sure you don't have the custard-like pie filling on your face as well as the smile.

I noticed that too but it assumed that it was because the ignoranuses always proudly vote '1' which brings down the score, then it goes back up when others vote their own convictions.

But it's only apocryphal evidence at this point.

I've observed quite a bit. I think that it's true that an early zap and negative comment in the categories I look in (which doesn't include the volatile Incest and Loving Wives ones normally) will slow down both reads and favorable votes and that deleting the comments doesn't help much unless you catch them early and that sweeps come along too late to be a great help on the reads/ratings.

Back