Big Guy Appreciation

bigguy100001

Really Experienced
This thread is for bigger or chubbier guys who are tired of feeling bad about themselves.

I've struggled with weight for years, I lose it, then gain it, lose then gain it. A lot is for a variety of reasons. I'm 40 years old, so it gets harder and harder to keep it off.

So guys, this thread is for all of us to show our bodies, show as little or as much as you want, just no dick pics please.

Ladies, all comments, support and encouragement are welcome. I will start. This is just me.

Last edited:
I don't have any pics to contribute at the moment, but, as a man who is 5'10" and 275, I fully support what you're doing.

And to the ladies who also offer support: I love you forever! ;)

I don't have any pics to contribute at the moment, but, as a man who is 5'10" and 275, I fully support what you're doing.

And to the ladies who also offer support: I love you forever! ;)

That's cool man and thank you. Hopefully we'll get some things going. Post whatever you want when you're ready. Hopefully the ladies will show some support.

I was scared to do this, but a good friend talked me into it. So here I am.

Good morning everyone. Guys...feel free to post here. As you can see the ladies are nice and want to show some love.

Good morning everyone. Guys...feel free to post here. As you can see the ladies are nice and want to show some love.

I don't really do pcitures but I am a bigger guy myself and I applaud you bro. I hope that this goes as you hope it will. Either way, I'm here for ya.

I, too, love bigger guys. My last several boyfriends have been on the bigger side and I've found them extremely sexy.

More to love! :) I do have to compliment the tattoos and beard. Facial hair drives me crazy on any man and you've got a very nice beard.

Nice thread! *finds a cozy spot to sit in and watch*

I'm definitely enjoying the show!

I'm a bigger girl married to a bigger guy who I find enormously sexy. I know how difficult it is to take pictures of yourself. It really helps if you can find someone you trust to take them for you! I also love the beard. :)

I'm a bigger girl married to a bigger guy who I find enormously sexy. I know how difficult it is to take pictures of yourself. It really helps if you can find someone you trust to take them for you! I also love the beard. :)

Thank you Gina! You look amazing as well!

I'm sure I'll figure something out. Will try to have it posted tonight :)

I applaud you bro, not many of us bigger guys have the courage to post pics, but maybe you will inspire us to :)

Back