Uggghhhhh
Continuing Ed Credits how I hate them.
Should I choose:
"Stopping the Chain of Infection in the Radiology Suite";
"Clinical Signs of Pancreatitis"; or
Just keep wasting time on Lit????

I think I'm going with wasting time!!

minxie quoth:
i will have you know i am super enthusiastic about octoberfest, and swinging my stein fine sir. i have both been a beer wench, and smacked several on their rosy buttocks!

*smacks you back with a nice heffeweizen*
oo, hefeweizen...[/homer]

see, i knew i liked you for a reason! :D

ed

Uggghhhhh
Continuing Ed Credits how I hate them.
Should I choose:
"Stopping the Chain of Infection in the Radiology Suite";
"Clinical Signs of Pancreatitis"; or
Just keep wasting time on Lit????

I think I'm going with wasting time!!

I say go for underwater basket weaving. It was my major in college.

oo, hefeweizen...[/homer]

see, i knew i liked you for a reason! :D

ed

Ya know we could grill the trout and drink the hefeweizen. :D

Blurt: Please no poison ivy. Please no poison ivy. Please no poison ivy. . .

ja, but to me, the best accompaniment with fish is a nice sauvignon blanc, or perhaps a pinot grigio. :p

ed

ja, but to me, the best accompaniment with fish is a nice sauvignon blanc, or perhaps a pinot grigio. :p

ed

Nein! Have you ever considered a Gewürztraminer ? For some reason, Pa wineries have been growing a ton traminette grapes which make a very similar wine. Light, fruity, and yummy with fish so I've been buying lots of it.

i've had gewürztraminers before but they're a little sweeter than i want out of an accompaniment for fish. :p

ed

Woohoo!!! My mobile number has won a $950,000.00 Courtesy of Diamond International Lotto!

runrofl3.gif
runrofl3.gif
runrofl3.gif
runrofl3.gif

I knew my luck would turn around one day. I'll definitely be contacting Mr Nel to claim it!
smileydance.gif

Tropical Islands for everyone!
Be sure to remember who your friends are shiney:)

Troietta!

Thanks RS! I didn't know that one--and I thought I knew all those words. :) My best friend in college and I used to go back and forth calling each other those sorts of things until one of us ran out. Next time I see her. . muah ha ha ha!

strumpet is a good one. My great grandmother used to favor the word Hussy. Ever night, when Wheel of Fortune would come on...poor Vannah got called a hussy!

And rightly so. lol

Why do kittens have absolutely no sense of self-preservation?

Why do I need to work so hard to up my karma a lil bit? How much bad fun did I have in my past life?

And if I have to pay for it, it would be really nice if I could at least remember some of it so I know why I'm getting it so hard in this one!

Why do I need to work so hard to up my karma a lil bit? How much bad fun did I have in my past life?

And if I have to pay for it, it would be really nice if I could at least remember some of it so I know why I'm getting it so hard in this one!

Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back