A New Lifestyle [CLOSED]

sexymistress

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 9, 2011
Posts
406
Hands were shaking as much as possible with the rope wrapped around them, darkness was present although she was sure it was day time outside the dark bag over her head. The deep breaths around her forced her to realize that there were other people around here as well. She could feel the tears running down her cheeks silently, worried about everything that was going on. How could she have been so foolish as to go out at night without anyone around. She should have known that things could have happened, her parents had always warned her about that. How could she have been so stupid as to think that the men who came to talk to her were really lost? There were too many and they seemed to have found her easily enough.

The car bumped and jolted to a halt, causing her to fall forward slightly, wincing as her head made contact with the seat infront of her. Trying to speak, she could only feel a cold plastic in her mouth and she whimpered against it, trying to move it so that she would be able to ask where they were, why they had taken her. However, it was stuck in place, drool now mixing with the tears on her pale white skin. One of the men grabbed her arm and pulled her from the car, putting her over his shoulder, now caring that her head bumped against his body painfully or that she began to feel dizzy and sick from the sudden change in position and movement.

After what felt like a lifetime, Callie was set down on a cold cement floor, her bare feet jumping at the icy feeling. Slowly, she felt a pair of softer hands, more gentle hands undoing the blouse that she had been wearing. A woman's voice spoke softly, muffled through the bag. Slowly, she cut the arms of the blouse and the fabric fell to the ground. Helping Callie to stand, she unzipped the black pencil skirt and let it pool at the other girl's feet.

Without waiting, she slipped the young woman's underwear from her body and proceeded to do the same with her bra. Helping her to walk over to a metal tub, the older woman sat Callie down and began to wash her down, careful to scrub the dirt and dust from the and the pale skin. Callie almost felt bliss as she sat in the hot water and had someone treat her like a child again. Slowly, she felt the bag being slipped from her head and she kept her eyes wide in anticipation to see who was there. But as a small ray of light filled her eyes, it disappeared as a blind fold was placed over them again.

The woman began to wash the long red hair, pouring warm oil over the top of it to make it shine. Finally, she helped Callie from the bath and tried her off carefully, making sure that the girl wouldn't freeze down here. Sliding a short, black, silk nightgown over the girl's body, helping her to step into a matching thong, the woman sat her back down on the ground. The door opened and a heavier pair of feet entered, attaching the ropes around Callie's thin wrists to a hook on the wall, preventing her from moving far at all.

The door slammed shut and complete silence surrounded her. What was going on now? Was anyone there?

-----x------

QUICK FACTS
Name: Callie Hightower
Age: 20
Hair: Red, chest length, naturally wavy
Eyes: Blue, long lashes
Height/Weight: 5'7, 130 pounds
Bust: 36C
Body Type: Slim, athletic
Scars/Tattoos/Piercings: Small scar on her right hip, no tattoos, ears pierced.
Occupation: Secretary, amateur model
Relations: Parents deceased (2 years ago), older brother is in the military
Sexual Experience: Not a virgin, expert at oral, never attempted anal.
Other: She is a submissive girl when it comes to sex, but her fight response kicks in before her pleasure one, causing her to fight first. Some say that she is a pain slut, but she has never tired anything but a big of spanking before.
 
On the outside, Alexander Stevens was the average joe. He lived in a small but elegant house in a respectable neighbourhood, and generally kept to himself. If you asked his neighbours, they would tell you that he was a seemed like a nice fellow the few times they had spoken, and helped out at the local soup kitchen once a week. All in all, he seemed like he was the model of the average working class citizen, leaving his home early in the morning, and coming back late at night. If you asked them what Alex did for a living, they couldn't say, but probably would have guessed that he was teacher or maybe a banker. What they couldn't possibly have known is that Alexander Stevens is actually the owner and operator of one of the largest underground gentlemen's club in all of North America. His club caters to a every taste that men, and sometimes women, enjoy, and the wilder the fantasy, the higher the cost. The speciality of his club is bondage, domination and sadomasochism. A place for rich men to unleash their wildest desires and take everything that they want from a woman straight out their dreams. That, was what Alexander Stevens sold.

Alex walked up the steps to his door and gave a polite nod towards Mrs. Hughes, his neighbour before quickly closing the door behind him. He went straight to the shower and sighed deeply as the warm water cascaded over his head. Today was a vexing day. Stacy, one of the most demanded girls at his club, was bought out by Sir Richard Fleming, and shipped to his estate in England just today. He was reluctant to let her go, but Fleming was not a man to cross, especially when running an underground operation like Alex, and the money he offered was too good to pass up, ten million USD. Cash. Alex had to say that he was sorry to see her go. He could still remember purchasing her like yesterday, and training her from the vanilla, innocent virgin into the hungry, depraved woman that she became. People would demand to know where she went, no doubt, and he would certainly lose clientele that regularly called on Stacy, but Alex was determined not to let that happen. He would visit the woman tomorrow, and see if she had anything for him.

The next morning, Alex left bright and early, heading for a shady part of town. All the girls currently in his 'employment' were bought from here, a business just as lawful as his own. He parked his car two blocks from his destination and continued the rest of the way on foot, cutting through some back alleys just in case anybody was watching him. Finally, he arrived at what seemed like an broken down factory, and he knocked hard on the door three times. The door slid open on his own after a few moments and closed behind him as he entered a well furnished lobby that led into a hallway with a line of closed doors that ended with an elevator. He had been here many times before. Behind each of those doors was a dark room with a large glass panel where you can see the good being sold. The auction master would show it off, and the bidding would begin. Each room had a panel for to enter a bid, and the winner can collect his/her item after everything has been sold.

"Can I help you, Mr. Stevens?" a familiar voice called out behind him. Alex turned around and shook the hand of the woman. She owned the entire operation, but nobody was sure what he name was. "Yes, I think you might," Alex replied, "You see, I'm in need of a new girl, and I heard that you were holding an auction soon. Care to give an old friend a sneak peek at what's to come?" Without a word, she took him to the end of the hall and down the elevator into a less furnished hallway lined up with doors again. She told him the first five rooms would have what he was looking for, and promptly left him on his own. Alex was a picky buyer, taking nothing but the best for his club. The first four rooms were an absolute disaster. Junkies in the first three rooms, who sold their bodies for a fix. They would likely be sold to some third rate whorehouse that wouldn't even charge a fraction of what he did. The fourth room had a woman that had clearly given birth before and was too old for his cause. His hopes were not high when he opened the last door.

Inside was an exquisite thing indeed. Her red, wavy hair instantly caught his eyes even in the darkness of the room, and had a slim but voluptuous body that could be seen even through the unflattering nightgown that she had on. At first it appeared that she was sleeping, but as he gently stroked his hand across her pale white cheek, she jolted awake and began to struggle, her words muffled by the plastic in her mouth. Alex grabbed her neck roughly and squeezed, slowly increasing pressure until she finally stopped struggling before carefully removing the ball gag from her mouth but leaving the blindfold on. "What is your name?", he asked, "And how would you like to work for me?"
 
Life growing up had seemed entirely normal. She had gone through grade school with good grades, graduated with top honours for her high school and had even begun to shape her life by attending the local university. How was she supposed to know that her parents had been borrowing money from some shady people? How was she supposed to know about her father's severe gambling problems? None of it had ever been shown to her or her brother. None of it had amounted to anything until the affairs of her parent's estate came into light.

Her brother and her hadn't been able to figure out where most of the money had gone and declared bankruptcy to try and start fresh. It wasn't their debt really, but that of their parents and it seemed like a good idea at the time. How was she to know that her brother going on a second tour of duty would open the door for this kind of thing to happen? It was needless to say that Callie was held a naive outlook on the world and the people in it.

The darkness was pressing on her and she could barely hear her own thoughts and movements. The way that she was tied prevented her from standing up easily or from moving too far from her current location. She was stuck i this spot and she was not going to be able to get out of it without some kind of help. The rubber ball in her mouth was painfully stretching her lips and her jaw was aching from the pull against her. Sucking in air, she could feel the saliva run down her chin and tried to rub it off onto her should without much avail.

Hearing the large door open, her head turned to the source of the noise and her eyes blindly searched beneath the fabric that covered them. Maybe she could get help from whomever just entered the room. They could help her figure out a way to escape from this place and the way that they were going to kill her. As a hand moved across her cheek, she pulled at her restraints, trying to pull herself further away from the man who was touching her. She hadn't been touched like that since her brother left, and her boyfriend had broken up with her. It had been a long time since she felt any kind of touch on her cheek.

As the hand that had been on her cheek gripped a hold of her neck, Callie tensed up and tried to keep from fighting the painful pressure that was crushing against her. Once the ball gag was removed from her mouth she let out a scream, "Let go of me!" Fearing the hand that was still on her neck she took a deep heath, "Why does it matter? You're just going to kill me…" Tears began to run down her cheeks slowly as she shook her head, "Callie. What kind of work would I have to do? I don't want to die but I don't want to--to do bad things either."
 
Alex chuckled softly at her response, his mind straying to thoughts he'd rather not remember. Bad things? Only the young and high minded could have such a black and white view of the world. Once upon a time, Alex might have been like her, having idealistic views about what the world was like, and determined to make it better. His hand moved back to where he had been shot by his partner and left for dead when he was a cop because he wouldn't take bribe money from a local drug lord. Since then, Alex has had dealings with both sides of the law and came to one conclusion. There is no good or bad, just win or lose, profits or no profits; survival of the fittest.

"Callie, huh? That's a nice name.", he laughed again, "And I'm not here to kill you. Do you have any idea how much I'd have to pay if they found you dead after I left?" He crouched down in front of her, his face inches from hers, his hot breath of crushed mint and lemon blowing on her face as he breathed heavily. Her slim build would be quite the hit at the club, he thought to himself, and her breasts were full and shapely. They weren't quite as large as Stacy's but Callie's were a good size and carried themselves proudly without a bra that Stacy could not match. After examining her in a few minutes of silence he forced her mouth open, put the gag back in and headed for the door. "Oh yes, I forgot to answer your last question. I would not say that the work you do for me is bad. Illegal, yes, but not bad, you will give great pleasure to many people. Good night Callie."

The woman saw him out and let him know that the auction for those girls would take place tomorrow. She didn't even have to ask him if he was interested in any of her merchandise, she already knew he was judging by how long he was down there. Alex thanked her for the preview and went back home, his thoughts constantly shifting back to Callie. She would have to be the replacement for Stacy, and with the money gained from selling her to Fleming, he could easily outbid any man who wanted Callie for himself. As he drifted off to sleep, a great many questions entered his head. Was she still a virgin? How long did he have to train her before she must take the stage down at the club? Stacy had been gone for nearly a week, and the patrons were getting inpatient for another star. The other girls were trying as hard as they can to fill in, but none could hold a candle to Stacy's charisma and beauty. He would have to be fast with Callie.

At the auction the next day, Alex was dozing through the first four auctions, occasionally placing a low bid to feign interest. When the auctioneer took Callie to the stage, Alex knew every bidder in the building was tensing up. This was the prize they had all come to claim. They started her off at the price of two hundred thousand but as soon as the bidding began, she skyrocketed. Alex held back until the bidding began to slow down at three million.He and another person in room number 4 began having their own bidding war, until the price was up past six million dollars. He almost tilted. Of the ten million that Fleming paid, some of it had to make up for the loss of revenue due to Stacy's departure and some for the operation of the club. Anything past six million for this new girl might very well put Alex in a deficit. Then he looked through the window and save Callie's confused face. All she saw was a line of black glass panes that she could not see through, and the occasionally red light turning on signifying that a bid had been made. Her innocence was something that Alex wanted to corrupt, and something that many patrons would pay well to have their hand at.

The other person finally gave up at eight million three hundred and forty six thousand dollars. The woman came in with a computer and Alex wired the money from his offshore account to hers, and then Callie was led into the room, completing the transaction. Alex walked her back to his car, and drove back to his house wordlessly, he decided that he would take her to the club when he found out what she can do for further training. He drove into the garage so his neighbours would not see this young girl he took with him and quickly hushed her down to the basement where there was a little cot for her to sleep, and a washroom with all the essentials. He stood there looking at her again, his eyes searching her body like a man looking over his new car for any blemishes. Finally satisfied that he got his money's worth, he said, "Welcome to my house, Callie, and welcome to my employment. You belong to me now."
 
Callie attempted to pull free her arms free from the bonds that tied her to the wall and took away any hope of getting free that she had. Swallowing, Callie looked around blindly in the darkness of her blindfold, and gripped onto the hem of his pants to at least remind herself that someone else was there. Someone who might have the power to free her if she behaved herself and proved that she was worth more alive then dead. Even if she wasn't, she could play it off right?

"Th--thank you." Eyes were still wide beneath the blindfold, trying to soak up as much as possible from her environment. She needed to know where she was and why she was tied. Her brother couldn't afford a ransom, he wouldn't be able to help her or make her feel better. As someone's breath blew into her face she wrinkled her nose a bit until the sweet smells filled her sense. He didn't smell like she had expected him do, the scent of his breath was not very troubling at all. In the silence, she shifted uncomfortably, trying to figure out what he was thinking. "Can--can you untie me? I--I won't run, I promise." Lies, all lies. As he forced her lips to part, she gasped for air as the gag was tied once again. Choking back a sob, she could feel her jaw locking again from the terrible plastic. As he left the room, she pounded her hands against the wall behind her angrily. Why hadn't he helped her?!

Someone came into the room a while later and pulled the gag from her mouth. Before she was able to speak, something was shoved into her mouth. Food. Chewing the bread hungrily, she swallowed and tried to speak before another piece was pushed past her lips. Frowning, she finished the bread and the water before the gag was shoved back in. She had barely gotten a word out edge wise from the fast pace they made her eat and drink. This was not the same person as the night before, they had been kinder to her.

Someone came down into the room the next morning. Callie must have fallen asleep at some point during the night and was woken up carefully. This time she was spoon fed something and didn't bother trying to speak. The person let her sip the milk rather then just gulp it down like the water. Her bonds were untied from the wall and she was taken out of the room and through a series of hallways. At least, it felt like it from the amount of time she spent walking. Again she was undressed and washed. This time, she was given a towel and they walked her back through a maze of hallways until she was returned to the cell. Sitting her back down on the cold ground she was given a small black thong and a black push up bra to wear. Nothing else and the cold air made her feel uncomfortable. Finally, the blindfold was taken off of her eyes but the room was in darkness. A crack of light game through the door and that was it. The gag and the bonds remained in place and she looked around confusedly. Her hair had been left wavy, more oil put into it so that it looked richer then it was. Eyes roamed around the room until the light was flicked on. Blinking in the bright white, she tried her best to stay still. What was happening? A red light blinked time and again as she stared at the only item in the room, a long black rectangle.

As soon as the bidding outside ended, the lights went off again and Callie was submerged into darkness. The door opened and someone rapidly closed it, darkness filling the room as the blindfold was wrapped over her eyes once again. She was untied from the wall and a sheer black dress was pulled over her head to cover her in the public. Forcing her onto her knees, the young woman handed the lead rope to Alex before bowing herself out of the room and leaving the rest to the Woman. Callie got to her feet as soon as she could and tried to figure out what was happening. As she was lead along and slide into a car, her skin stuck to the leather of the seats and made her feel uncomfortable. When she was brought back into the room, she sucking in air around the gag as she walked down a set of stairs and finally stopped. You belong to me now No. That was impossible, she was a human being. She couldn't be owned…could she? Giving a muffled noise from around the gag, she tugged on the ropes that held her hands together and tried to find a way out in the blindness around her.
 
Alex turned on a single light bulb, casting a dim light over Callie's shapely body as he grabbed a chair and placed it just outside the range of the light. With a flick of his wrist, he produced a switch blade, the sound of it's unsheathing echoing in the dark room. He watched Callie's reaction for a moment before quickly cutting her hands free. Before she could act, he retreated back into the shadows, to the seat that he had placed at the edge of the light earlier. "Don't move Callie," he said calmly, "Let me explain your situation to you. I do not know why, and I certainly do not care whom you owe money to, but know now that you are debt free. Ironically, the price for your freedom is a lifetime of servitude to me. You see, the people who captured you are very good at what they do. Every trace of your existence has been purged from this world, your birth certificate, passports, everything. In other words, you no longer exist as a human on this earth. You are property. And you belong to me now."

He gave her a few moments for this information to sink in, trying to gauge what her reaction was. "Since you are now under my employment, it is only fair that I tell you what your job is to be. I run an establishment downtown, where I have girls like you entertain men, and sometimes women, who are willing to pay. What my club is known for, is BDSM play, Callie. Are you starting to get an inkling of what your job might entail?" Alex stamped his foot hard on the ground in impatience. "Naturally, you will not be headed for the club immediately. You will be trained in the arts of pleasure with me before that happens. And learn you will. You may take off the blindfold if you wish now."

Alex pointed to the box on the ground next to Callie and motioned for her to open it. Inside was a dog's collar and an attached leash, which Alex then told Callie to put on. He then commanded her to throw the leash to him, and he picked it up, the leash still slack. "I am going to ask you a few questions Callie, and I suggest you answer me as quickly and truthfully as you can." he stated emotionlessly. "First of all, are you a virgin?" Alex waited for an answer but when he saw the defiant look on her face, he yanked hard on the leash, causing Callie to fall to the ground. He leaned forward into the light and stared her down, "Do not test me girl. Remember where you are now. Remember who owns you. Now speak, are you a virgin?"

The interrogation went on for a solid hour, though it would have gone much smoother if he didn't have to punish her so often for defying him. Callie had told him in the end that she was not a virgin, which was a real shame because a virgin's first night would have been worth a fortune at the club, especially a virgin of Callie's calibre. She claimed however, that she was an anal virgin. That meant training might take longer than Alex had expected, though with the right marketing spin, he could sell her first anal experience for a lofty price too. He sat in silence, studying Callie's body from the darkness while he brooded over the next step of action.

Finally Alex tugged roughly on Callie's leash to get her attention and ordered her to strip down slowly for him. He watched intensely, anticipating what he was about to see, as well as checking for every hint of disobedience. As sure turned around in a circle for him to inspect her entire body, Alex couldn't help but feel his groin starting to stir from it's slumber at the sight of Callie. Her supple breasts gave way to a soft, flat stomach and slim waistline, which just sat above her round, shapely ass and long thin legs. Alex jerked on the leash again, sending Callie to the ground, and ordered to her crawl towards him slowly. When she reached his feet, Alex spread his legs open and inquired, "So Callie, are you ready to begin your training?"
 
Last edited:
Callie stood as still as she could, shivering in the cold air that surrounded her. She could feel the goosebumps on her arms and legs and the hardness of her nipples beneath the thin fabric of the bra and dress. Hearing the switch blade opening, Callie tensed up and her breathing quickened. What was going on? What was happening? He lied, he was going to kill her now. As her hands were cut free, Callie began spinning around with her hands out in front of her to try and find someone who could have done it. However, a voice told her to stop moving and she stomped her foot angrily. Hearing the words he kept speaking, Callie shook her head. She couldn't disappear, her brother would know she was missing. Did they miss that part of her past? Her brother was still alive, and would be back soon enough and would look for her. Of course he would! She was a human being, you simply couldn't expel a person from the world! She still had to exist someplace. Head shook back and forth at the mention of being his and his property. That was a lie.

As he began to run through the things that she was expected to do to keep her life going, Callie shook her head, trembling in fear. She was barely used to having regular sex, how was she supposed to go through the kind of thing that people would pay for?! She was raised to be a good girl and her boyfriend had been the only man that she had ever slept with before. Trained? What was she, some kind of dog? As soon as he spoke, she pulled the gag and the blindfold from her and blinked in the light. "No, you can't--this isn't going to happen. It can't….please…"

Looking over at the box, Callie knelt down slowly and opened it carefully. Taking out the collar and leash she looked at him like he was mad. "I'm not a dog…" she whispered before putting it on. The fact that he had a knife scared her beyond belief and made her want to curl up and just cry. The idea that he could end her life in a second was terrifying. Throwing the leash to him, she tried not to shake as much as she wanted to. "A--A virgin? I--I'm not answering that!" As he tugged the leash tight, Callie fell onto the hard ground, yelping in the shot of pain that went through her knees and wrists. "I won't tell you that! Just please, stop it. "

It felt like a lifetime passed by the time she had admitted the fact that she was no longer a virgin and answered everything else, blushing profusely for most of the answers and fighting not to tell the truth. He looked angry when she answered no to most of his questions and yes to the others that were supposed to be nos. She didn't know what was happening but Callie was getting more and more worked up by the minute.

Callie looked up from the ground as he tugged on her collar and whimpered a bit. Hearing the command she shook her head and took several harsh pulls before standing up on shaky legs and taking off the clothing, throwing it into a pile near by. Tears began to fall as she started to turn around for him, feeling like a complete fool and a whore for even doing this. She was an idiot to think she could live her own life without her family. As he tugged the leash again, Callie fell to the ground, skidding across it a bit. Looking down she expected to see a cut but nothing. A bit of a burn from skidding but no cut. "What--what is the floor made of? " she whispered with a shaky voice. Sniffing, she began to crawl over to him and looked up at I'm sacredly. "What--what do you want?" she whispered before he spoke about a blowjob. "No! I--I won't do that! I've only done it once and it wasn't nice at all! "
 
Alex sighed. They were supposed to be living in an era of unprecedented sexual liberation, where men and women could pursue their primal desires without the worrying about the judgement of others, yet right in front of him was a beautiful young woman who's only ever given one blowjob in her life. Fate had dealt him a cruel hand it seems, giving him damaged goods. But no matter, that just meant that he would have to accelerate the training. He got up from his chair and walked to a corner of the room, dragging Callie along with the leash. The harder she resisted the pull, the tighter the collar came around her neck until she had to briskly keep pace with him to breathe.

At the corner of the room Alex pulled her upright and loosened her collar a little to give let her catch her breath. Without warning, his right hand made contact with Callie's bare thigh, midway between knee and groin, smooth and warm as the summer sun. His fingertips slid up your thigh, slowly working around to reach the inside as he approached your crotch, stroking first one leg, then the other, petting her as if she was a frightened animal. His body was very close to hers now, almost touching her, his hot breath in stark blowing on her face. He could see your breasts rising and falling in the dim light as Alex ran his hand across smooth plane of her belly. He brought a hand up and stroked her pussy and he felt her legs quiver. Her cunt was warm and soft and humid and he could feel your anatomy perfectly — her swollen labia, the bump of her clit...

Alex was breathing heavily now, he always got excited when training a new girl. There was nothing like watching the innocence of a young girl torn away from her, resigning herself to a life of depravity and servitude. He pushed his finger against her and felt her flesh give over your hole. It was warm in there and hot, and a thick, sticky oil began to moisten his finger. He pinned her against the wall with his right forearm against her throat as his left hand was allowed to explore other parts of her body, exposing her pussy to his depredations. It was so quiet Alex could almost hear your light breathing, almost, almost the only indication to him that you were still alive. He slid his fingers up and down your slit, forcing his palm against your cunt. He found the bud of herr clit and bore down on it, then eased up and let his fingertip flicker against it like a little flame.

"So wet already Callie," Alex whispered seductively, "My hand is already soaked and I've only just begun with you... How are you going to last for the rest of the training, I wonder?" He nibbled on the tip of her ear softly while his right hand lowered from her neck and began to softly knead her breasts. He brought his thumb against her nipple in a circular motion, and it hardened before long. I could feel your buttocks flex in and instinctive fucking motion as my left hand began to tease the inside of your cunt. He shifted his weight against her so that his hard member pressed against her body through the fabric of his pants.

Alex had trained enough girls to know when to stop. He took his hands off her when Callie was on the brink of orgasm, and she instantly collapsed to the ground, a mess of quivering jelly, desperate to cum. Alex sat back down on his chair, watching her to see if she would try and finish herself off despite his orders not to. He gave her a few minutes to come down from her high before going over to her and doing it all over again. The third time around, Alex could tell that Callie was near her breaking point. Her eyes were unfocused, her body trembling, and it took barely effort from his part at all before she nearly climaxed again. As usual he went back to his chair and sat down, but made the proposition, "Callie, I am not an ungenerous person. If you continue with the training as planned do your part, I will finish you off. If you do not accept now, we will keep going like this for the rest of the night, and I can assure you, it will not be met with reward."
 
Callie had never been truly exposed to this kind of thing. She had grown up with a set of protective parents and then an older brother who had the right to carry a gun and knew how to fight. It had never been a problem for her to just relax and belief in true love at some point in her life. It was just an idea though, that she thought she had found once. Apparnetly, she had been wrong and she didn't want to make that mistake a second time in her life. As he started to pull her along, she tried to stop, sitting down firmly until the collar began to choke her. Panicking, she crawled after him quickly, panting loudly as she tired to keep up with his long stride with a lower air quantity.

Callie let out a deep breath as he loosened the collar around her neck and rested her head back against the wall, "Thank you." she said quietly before his hand started rubbing against her thigh. "Stop it. " she said with a shake of her head, pushing at his hand with a frown, "Stop it! You can't touch me like that. " she said as he started rubbing higher on her leg. HIs breath was blowing into her face and she kept blinking to try and keep her mind steady on what was happening. Eyes closed as a deeper panic set in and she shook her head, "PLease, please stop it. "

Callie whimpers as his hand moved past the red curls that covered her nether regions and began to move across her clit. A low moan slipped through her protesting lips before she started trying to grab his hand, trying to push him away from her. "Stop it,, please, let me go!" Yelping as a finger was pushed into her, Callie began struggling harder, trying to get away from him, "Please, don't do that! I don't want that. Stop touch me!" As the torture continued on her young body, she kept trying to throw her weight against him to get him away from her. Her body was betraying her, reacting to his actions well before her mind was.

"Please…stop…" The words were whimpers now, her breathing faster as his fingers moved over her body easily and could pick up every tick and flick so easily. She was shaking as his thumb moved across her nipple and the other played with the silky skin hidden from the rest of the world almost all of her life. Arching her back, Callie's eyes closed tightly, a small moan slipping from her lips. Her boyfriend had never done this before, she had hardly cared to do anything but have sex with her and enough foreplay to get her wet. That ad been enough and then he was off and running.

As his hand brought her close to a climax, she was shaking and panting almost to the point of being uncontrolled. However, his hands pulled from her and she sunk to the ground, unable to support her own weight anymore. Fingers were trembling against the ground, scared to touch herself and be punished for it afterwards. However, as the attack continued constantly and brought her closer and closer to the edge she was letting out screams of frustration. Without thinking about what she was doing, Callie's fingers reached down and mimicked her actions for a split second until she came violently against her own fingers, panting and gasping loudly. Blood was pounding in her ears and she could hardly hear his voice as a wash of calm came over her. "Pardon?" she said in a hoarse and lusty voice, her chest heaving as she came down from her climax.
 
"Who gave you permission to cum Callie?", Alex whispered menacingly. He gave her a harsh slap across the face to dispel her post-orgasm haze. "WHO?!", he repeated even louder. Alex shook his head in disappointment as he raised his hand to strike her again. He savoured the moment of absolute fear and submission before slowly setting his hand back down without hitting her. Alex took Callie's soaking hand and pushed it against her mouth. "Look at how wet you were, you fucking slut. Barely one touch from yourself and you came harder than any other girl I've seen. You love it don't you? You are a woman who needs to be used, pleasured, violated, one of those women who can only give when it's taken from them... and you were scared of that. You were so scared of your own lust, and that's why you've avoided sexual encounters like the plague. Am I wrong Callie? But you see, I'm trying liberate you from your fears. There are many who admire qualities like yours. I'm here to make you do the same."

Alex sat Callie down on the ground, with her back against the wall and tried to spread her legs open. Normally, he would have loved to break the fiesty spirited ones, but he didn't have to time to deal with it right now. He went straight for her cunt, slipping his middle finger through her tightly clenched thighs and began to slowly draw circles around the pearl of her clit. He leaned forward and gently took one nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it until it hardened for him. He chewed gently on it at first, but got rougher as time progressed. His left arm pressed down hard on her throat, choking Callie out every time she struggled. Eventually, he managed to work another finger to rub against her slit, and then it was easy. She loosened up from the pleasure and with a quick motion, Alex forced her legs apart and attached a spreader bar so that she couldn't lock him out again.

Alex stopped touching her and pushed his right middle and index fingers into Callie's mouth, "Taste how wet your cunt is again, from just a few touches. Since you like to touch yourself so much without my permission, why don't you go ahead and do that now? Masturbate for me Callie." Alex grabbed her hand and shoved it to her spread out pussy, and gave her a dangerous look. He could see how badly her body ached for it, and the battle her mind took up to stop her from doing it. He choked her viciously with his hand and leaned in to whisper, "Do. It." Alex sat down right in front of Callie, and watched as she exposed herself to him, in the most intimate way possible. He had no doubt that he was the first man to see her like this, but once she was trained, others will see her too.

Again, Alex pulled her hand away from her body right when she needed it most, her cunt now a quivering mess, aching for release. Alex took a small vibrating egg out of cabinet nearby, turned it onto the lowest setting and slipped it into her hungry cunt. It so was wet that Alex nearly slipped his fingers in by accident when inserting the device. That egg was specifically designed to give a low, dull vibration, enough to keep her pleasure peaked, but can never push her over the edge. He watched as sweat beads formed around her forehead, the dull throbbing pleasure driving her insane. Alex then took a chastity belt out of his cabinet and, after some deliberation, managed to force Callie's squirming body into it, securing the egg in it's place and preventing her access to what she desired. He then shackled her foot to the wall and started for the door. Alex turned to look at Callie's pleading eyes for a single moment before turning off the lights and locking her in the basement for the night.

The next morning, Alex awoke later than he expected. He filled a doggy bowl with milk and cereal and took it downstairs for Callie. When he got downstairs, he placed the doggy bowl on the ground. "These are fresh," he commented on the scratches on her chastity belt, "You're going to need more than nails to get past it, Callie." Before she could pick up the bowl to eat, Alex tugged hard on her leash and sent her sprawling on all fours. "That's a doggy bowl, so eat it like a dog." He sat next to her in silence, the sloppy sounds of her slurping and the low buzz of the egg in her cunt the only noise in the whole room. When she was done the bowl of cereal, he stood up and produced the key for her belt from his pocket to taunt her, "Now are we ready to cooperate in the training Callie?"
 
Callie was still panting and coming down from the high feeling of her climax and only heard distant words coming from him. As the hand made contact with her face she let out a scream and sat up, rubbing her cheek, "What?" she asked quickly when he shouted at her. As his hand raised up, she let out a yelp and covered her head, trembling in fear. "Please, please don't. As nothing hit her again, she lifted her head, wiping her tears on her arm sacredly. As her hand was shoved into her mouth she gagged and shook her head back and forth, attempting to get away from it. Tears started running again as he talked to her like she was worthless and like she was nothing but a cheap whore. When he let go of her hand she ripped it away from her face and wiped it against the wall behind her. "No, please, stop. I just want to go home.."

As she was forced to sit back down on the cold ground she shivered and tried to keep her legs together, fighting against him until he managed to position one hand between her tight thighs. His hand dove down to her vagina and she let out a yelp, hands trying to pull herself up the wall and away from him. Her body was trembling as he began to run his finger against her throbbing and extended clit already. Feeling his tongue around her nipple she gasped and tried to pull from him as he bit down on it. Letting out a yelp at the first nibble and turning it into a scream as the teeth got more and more rough around her sensitive skin. As she tried to pull from his grasp, his arm pushed down harder on her throat and prevented her from doing much of anything. As a second finger joined the first her body began to betray her and she started to loosen the tightly clenched muscles, her body still trembling. As soon as he had the room to move, a bar was attached between her legs, pushing them wider then she could have done without help. "Ouch! Stop, take it off! "

As he finally stopped touching her, Callie was panting for air. Her head hung down, her long hair covering her chest. As the fingers were forced into her mouth she shook her head and refused to suck on his fingers or touch herself. As her hand was forced down and the look he gave he was enough to kill and the push against her throat brought tears to her eyes. Her fingers slowly began to move, working through the red curls and beginning to play with herself slowly. Sniffling as he began to watch her like it was nothing uncommon, she started sobbing, hands shaking violently from the force of her tears. "Please, please stop. "

As he ripped her hand away from her clit so quickly and suddenly, she could barely tell that she had been close to a climax, her body still betraying her needs and wants while her mind fought to keep her dignity intact. Feeling him push something into her tight vagina, she jumped and tried to push it back out of her but his fingers had pushed it into place so that it would be nearly impossible to remove without her hands. As it was turned on, Callie let out a low moan, her back arching as much as the spreader bar would allow her hips to move. As it caused more and more sexual frustration she was panting for release. As something began to be put around her she started fighting against him trying to stop the man from adding anything else to the torture that was going through her body. However with a simple clicking sound she realized that he had put her into a full chastity belt that prevented her from removing the egg or bringing herself to another climax. Letting out a scream of frustration as he walked from the room and turned off the light she tried everything she could to get the stupid thing off of her young and sore body. The spreader bar was hurting her hips, the chain prevented her from moving too far and the belt made the dull throbbing in her intimate parts completely unbearable.

All night long Callie had clawed at the stupid thing and hardly slept at all. She could feel her body's reactions to the throbbing and it would keep her constantly awake, begging her to do something about it. AS he came into the room, she opened her bloodshot eyes to glare up at him. "You ass." As he tugged on the leash around her neck she let out a scream and started to sob. The chain and bar had gotten removed at some point in the morning but the leash and collar still remained. "Please, please stop. " she whispered before looking at the bowl. Sobbing, she leaned down and began to eat slowly, trying not to choke on her tears and sobs. When it was finally empty, she pushed it away from her and looked at him as he took out the key. "What--what will the training be?" Before he could answer she just nodded her head, "Yes, yes I'll do it. Just make it stop! Please make it stop!"
 
Alex allowed himself a small smile of success. Callie was practically begging for him to start training her to be the slut that she was so disgusted by, the slut that she was meant to be. Alex had to admit though, Callie was lasted surprisingly long, as most girls who went through this process usually broke down in an hour or so after he put the belt on them. They would yell so loud, that Alex would have to come down and silence them, but Callie managed to go the whole night. He considered leaving the belt on and waiting until her will completely shattered like the others, but time was of the essence. "You seem very cooperative after just one night Callie, I think you're the first girl who broke down so fast", he lied, "I think your now job might just be your calling in life. You may be a whore, but I promise you, you won't be cheap."

Alex could feel his groin stirring at the sight of Callie's lustful body twitching in anticipation of an orgasm that just wouldn't come. "First thing's first, when I hold the leash, you will follow me on all fours. You are my pretty little pet when the collar is on, do you understand?" With that he slowly led her across the dark basement to where her cot was. Alex sat down on the bed and watched Callie crawl slowly towards him. His eyes burned with desire for her flesh as he stared at her shamelessly. He spread his legs apart slightly to make room for Callie in between them. Alex grabbed her chin and forced her to look him in the eye, "Lesson one. Always look your man in the eye as much as you can when performing fellatio." With that he let go of her face and motioned for her to proceed.

"No hesitation", Alex said when Callie slowly unbuttoned his jeans. As she was about to undo his fly, Alex swatted her hand away. "Get the zipper between your teeth and undo it with your mouth. Then use your mouth to pull down my boxers to get my dick out. It doesn't matter if it takes longer, it's better for your client. We aren't just selling your body to them, we're selling an experience that they can get nowhere else.", he said harshly. Callie was a natural with her mouth and quickly got down to his boxers. As she pulled them down, his thick member sprung out from underneath and hit her on the cheek, smearing it with the pre cum that was glistening on the tip. Alex could feel the conflict inside Callie as she finally came to grips with what she was expected to do. To give her incentive, Alex drew the key for her chastity belt out of his chest pocket and dangled it tauntingly in her face. The despair that overcame her face was delicious to behold as she learned forward to take the head of his rod into her mouth.

Alex let out of a sigh of pleasure she pressed her lips against him, covering it with his pre cum. He wasn't porn star big, but was a solid seven inches with thick girth, so he expected that every girl to come through here would be able to deepthroat him to ensure customer satisfaction. Alex ran his hand through Callie's soft, wavy hair until he got to the back of her head. He began to exert gentle pressure, pushing her to take more of his thick shaft into her mouth. Unsurprisingly, she gagged within getting half of him inside. He kept pushing her to go deeper as he gave her orders on how to enhance her blowjob technique. She pulled off everything he told her to with ease, and could feel his orgasm building in the tip of cock. Alex was tempted to force Callie to take his entire length into her mouth right then, but he decided to save that for another time. Without warning, Alex erupted into her mouth, spilling his hot, thick cum into Callie's wet and willing mouth. He grabbed the back of her head before she could recoil away in disgust and thrust his cock into her mouth to release several more powerful gouts of his seed before finally collapsing back on her bed.

"Open your mouth, and show your client his cum. Spill out some of it on your hand and rub it on your tits and swallow the rest.", he ordered. Alex could feel his penis going flaccid after the powerful orgasm, but he had one last test for Callie before the training for the day could finish. She had done well with her fellatio technique, but now it will be put to the test. Alex pulled out the key for her belt, and watched as her eyes shone at the sight of her prize. "Excited aren't we Callie?", he chuckled as he undid her belt. He saw her hand instantly dart towards her nether region as it fell to ground, but he caught it before it got there. "Not so fast. We're going to leave the egg in your cumhole for a little while longer, my pet. Since you've performed so well on your first day, I've decided to give you a little treat. Today, I will let you ride me until you cum. But as you see, the little guy is a little tired right now, so you're going to have to wake him up before you can use him." Normally Alex took a while between each orgasm before he could get hard again, but this test was to see if Callie had the technique to bring it up faster. If she could do that, she would have no problem with the old farts around the club who have trouble getting it up.
 
The feeling made her feel terrible and like she was just an object. Her body was shaking as she tried to keep some kind of control about her idea but she was still terrified about everything that he could be planning. The room was almost empty but in a house of this size there had to be more rooms with more things or people. Especially for 'training'. As he finally held the key before her she felt herself falling into pieces. "You ass." she hissed again before shaking her head at the mention of being a whore. "I am not sleeping with anyone."

Swallowing at the commands, Callie nodded slowly. "Yes…yes alright." she whispered before beginning to crawl after him. The hard ground hurt her knees and her hands. She was crawling slower then he liked it seemed since he tugged her a bit to hurry up and move faster. Looking up at him sacredly, she bit her bottom lip and shook her head slowly. "No, no! I already told you! I won't do that!" she said with a shake of her head, staring up at him in shock and trying to back away. The leash kept her in place and she started clawing at the collar around her throat to try and rip it off herself.

At the pull on the collar, she was brought closer to him and she shook her head with tears running down her cheeks as she slowly undid the button of his fly. Sobbing, she leaned up and pulled down the zipper, taking a longer time then normal from the sobbing and shaking. When it came to the boxers, it took her even longer to pull them off and she could tell that he was getting impatient when he more or less forced her head to move at a faster rate. Yelping as his member hit her cheek and a wet liquid was wiped on it she started trembling more and shook her head back and forth, "No, no stop! I don't want to do it. Stop!" she begged, sobbing uncontrollably at this point. Eyes looked up at him as he took out the key from his pocket. Sobbing harder, she learned forward and slowly took the tip into her mouth, trying her best not to take any more at all.

Callie's lips were sticky with the pre-cum as she moved her tongue around the top of his member. Eyes were still watering and tears ran down her cheeks as she tried to breathe through her nose. Feeling the hand on the back of her head, she had to stretch her lips further to make sure that she could keep all of the member in her mouth without cutting her lips from the pressure. At first it wasn't too bad to take it more into her mouth but he didn't stop pushing until it bumped against the back of her throat. Gasping and choking on it, she pulled back as much as she could and focused on the more manageable part of it. Following his orders with a lot of hesitation and a lot of threatening, she finally managed to get him to cum and she let out a scream of terror, the cum spilling out along his member and out of her mouth. Before he could complete his order, she had spit most of it out onto the ground and looked up at him in utter repulsion.

Opening her mouth slowly she showed the last tiny pit of cum that was in her mouth and spit it out as easily and quickly as possible, wiping it onto her skin slightly before wiping the rest onto the cot sacredly. Seeing the key, she reached up to grab it but it was pulled away from her and her hands were also taken away from her need to let go again. Looking up at him she shook her head, "I don't want a fucking treat." At the notion she shook her head again and tugged away from him as far as she could, "No! I'm not going to do that. Kill me first. I refuse to do that at all! " she shouted before clawing at his hands and legs, her nails long enough to draw blood from several places. "I told you that I am not a whore and I won't sleep with anyone. HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME! HELP RAPE, HELP!"
 
Alex chuckled when Callie continued to insist that she wasn't a whore and that she wouldn't be sleeping with anyone. The first part was probably true, she doesn't even have what it takes to be a cheap whore in an establishment like his yet, let alone the main attraction that he meant for her to be. She could not be more wrong about the second part. Callie will probably spend the next twenty years of her life sleeping with thousands of different men until she wears out of her prime and because old and battered. Even if she fails her training to become the perfect obedient slave, there are more than enough men who are willing to pay for spirited ones who fight back, though those men usually enjoy beating their women and rape as well. He told her these things to break her spirit and get her to accept her position in life faster, but instead was rewarded with an outbreak of emotion, and several hard scratches to his thighs.

"YOU BITCH!" Alex yelled furiously as she drew blood. "YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL BITCH!" He struck her hard across the face, and sent her sprawling to the ground. Alex quickly ran to a cupboard and retrieved his rope and gag. When he returned, Callie was trying to stand, but it was a simple matter to yank on her leash to send her back to the ground, face down. He pulled her arms behind her back and her legs up and tied her hands and feet together with the rope tightly. Alex then grabbed her hair to pull her head up and gagged her from yelling more obscenities. He left her in that position with the egg continuing to buzz in her cunt.

The door bell rung. "Fuck," Alex muttered. He grabbed a wooden paddle and gave Callie three swift strikes against her ass, each harder than the last. "You will stay quiet if you know what's good for you." He went upstairs and found his neighbour at his door, wondering what the commotion was all about. He explained that he had just bought a new sound system, and was testing it out with a movie and hadn't quite expected it to be so powerful. The neighbour looked curiously into his house, and faint sounds of muffled screaming still came from his basement, but Alex held firm to his story and insisted that he hadn't turned off the movie in a rush to get to the door. Callie's punishment would be even worse for making such a commotion when he was answering the door.

After the neighbour left, Alex did not go back to the basement for the whole day. He left Callie in that naked, and tied up in that uncomfortable position, her pussy spread and aching from the egg that had been pleasuring, yet tormenting, her for almost two days now. He went out to the mall and bought a bristol board with some markers and sat down to eat a nice meal at a local diner. When he got home, he pulled out the board and markers and wrote in large lettering, "I AM A CHEAP, UNGRATEFUL WHORE. HONK IF YOU THINK SO, AND I WILL FLASH!" He took it downstairs and found Callie in the same position he had left her in, unable to move with her arms and feet tied up together behind her. He crouched in front of her face and gave her a sharp slap to get her to look him in the eye when he spoke. "You know Callie, when I bought you at the Woman's place, I pretty much saved your life. You know that most of those men there are sick. Rich and powerful men, with desires that you and I will never understand. I saved you from their clutches and gave you a life, and this is how you repay me? Well this is your punishment for your ungratefulness." He placed the poster in front of her eyes and watched as it widened in disgust as she read it.

Alex gave her a tank top, and a pair of tight, revealing short-shorts that kept the egg firmly inside of cunt. Not long after it was put on did a dark spot start to pool around her pussy. Alex chuckled, "Look at your body betraying you. How long has it craved for something to please it? Two days now? This is your doing, not mine." He forced her into his car and drove off to a busy intersection, and parked in a nearby lot. Alex took off the collar and leash around her neck, and crushed her brief hopes of freedom by attaching a new one in its place. "This is a shock collar, used to discipline dogs," he explained, "But I've modified the shock so that it gives a little more kick that it is supposed to. Every time somebody honk and you don't flash, you will get shocked, and you will have to stay out there for an additional five minutes. I will give you orders as I see fit through a small speaker that is in that collar." With that, he drove to the intersection and forced her to get out of his car with the sign. As soon as she was out, he gave her a mind numbing shock with a press of a button, "That was so you know what happens if you run." Then he drove off to watch her from a safe distance.
 
The idea of sleeping with someone that she wasn't in love with, or believed that she loved, was completely unthinkable! Callie was never going to do that kind of thing, she was never going to offer her body to anyone except in the most innocent and happy ways. Whatever this man had in mind, he had another thing coming to him. As soon as he talked about forcing her to sleep with him, Callie lost it. Using her mouth on the man and being forced to take some of his sperm into her mouth was one thing but this was a completely different and impossible one. So she began to freak out, clawing and cutting any open skin she could find. If he killed her and they found the body, at least they would have the skin from under her nails and the sperm on her chest to trace back to him.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!" Screaming at the top of her lungs, she was thrown across the floor as he slapped her across the face. Stars came across her eyes as she tried to stand up on her weak legs and get to the door. If she could get out, she could call for help better. As he pulled her back to the ground, Callie let out a yelp and clawed at the collar around her neck, trying her best to pull it off. Alex tugged her arms behind her back and hog-tied her. Screaming loudly, she kept trying to get attention from people, no longer caring about the vibrating that had been bothering her all night long. As the gag was shoved into her mouth, she started sobbing, attempting to move.

Before she could do much else, a doorbell rang and Callie started screaming around the gag in her mouth. As the wooden paddle made contact with her ass, she screamed painfully and sobbed loudly from the pain, her ass burning in the air when the paddle was finally removed. At the threat to keep quiet, Callie closed her eyes, trying to keep breathing and ignoring the pain in her body. When she thought that she could get away with it, Callie started screaming at the top of her lungs, trying to make as much noise as possible to try and get attention from whoever had heard her before. She needed to get out of this hell house.

Screaming and crying until she was hoarse, Callie finally passed out from the lack of food, water and completely drained from the day's events. Callie's body trembled at some point in the night from the position it was in and woke her up. She tried to move and get out of her bonds. The way that she was tied kept her from doing more then crying and screaming, both of which were incredibly painful and hard to do with the gag in her mouth. As the door opened, Callie opened her now red eyes, looking ready to faint at any moment. As he slapped her, she painfully lifted her head up to look up at him and shook her head. She would much rather prefer him murder her right then and there like everyone else would have by this point. At this point and time, she could barely make out his face let alone read the sign that he held up in front of her. Whimpering, she let her head drop once again, crying from the exhausted and painful nights she has suffered though.

As he untied and dressed her, Callie couldn't help but crumble to the ground as soon as she wasn't given support. As they got out of the car, she could barely see in the sunlight and she stumbled along behind him, relying solely on the leash that he pulled her along with. When it was removed from her she felt like a lost puppy and couldn't get any kind of bearings until a new collar was attached. Squinting her eyes to try and make out his face, she sucked in air around the gag in her mouth and attempted to keep from falling down to the ground. Another drive was painful for her and she stumbled out of the car and onto the sidewalk. As the collar took affect she screamed out around the gag and fell onto the curb, gasping around the gag in her mouth. She tried several times to stand up, falling to the ground with each attempt. The lack of blood flow to her legs all night long and the lack of a proper meal was beginning to take affect on her body. It took all her effort to even kneel down without fainting. Sweat coated her body from the effort to stay still. At first, few cars honked at her, maybe not caring or unable to read the sign. At the first car, she shook her head back and forth, refusing to move at all. She didn't care what the collar did now, he couldn't kick a dog while it was down right?
 
Alex saw her weakened state and immediately regretted sending her out here in this condition. He was tempted to go out and get her now, but he couldn't do it before she at least followed his orders. He pressed on his remote control, sending a shocking blast through her collar, reminding her of his presence, her duty. He had originally planned to leave her out for half an hour, depending on her behaviour, but now he would be fine with only ten minutes of punishment, so long as she followed through. He spoke to her through the collar, "Callie, you want food? You want to sleep? Your current actions aren't helping that cause at all. To lead a good life from now on, your best bet is to listen to me and do exactly as I say." He shocked her again as a honking car passed by.
 
Without having a proper meal for at least twenty-four hours and with little to drink in the way of water, Callie was noticeably weak. She could barely support her own weight anymore, let alone fight against him as he forced her onto the street corner. As another shock moved through the collar, she let out a muffled scream and fell back to the ground, sobbing into the pavement. All she wanted to do was curl up here and let him kill her, let herself expire on the ground so people could find him and know what a monster he had been to her. Hearing the words that came through the collar, she slowly pushed herself up onto shaky arms and felt the world spinning. Hearing a few honks, she flashed the drivers before crumpling back to the ground, going in and out of consciousness, terrified about what was going to happen if she fell asleep and what her body would do if she didn't.

Callie had no idea how long it had been between her ordeal on the street and arriving back home. She couldn't remember what had happened or where she really was. Whimpering, she rubbed her sore ankles, trying to look around in the bright light. Whimpering, she started trying to make noise, the gag in her mouth preventing her from doing much at all. Begging behind the gag, she tried to focus her eyes into the darkness around it but couldn't do so and she closed her eyes, trembling.
 
Alex chained Callie's collar to the wall, giving her just enough leeway to lie down on the floor to rest. He brought her a doggie bowl full of thick porridge and placed it just far enough so that she could only get at it with her mouth like a dog. Alex took the gag from her mouth and watched as she ate voraciously, a mess quickly smearing across her face and hair. He let her lick the bowl clean like an animal before taking it away, her eyes pleading for more food. Alex left her their for the rest of the night without another word. He could tell, she was very close to breaking it she hadn't already. Alex was hesitant push her through such a public display or humiliation since it could have permanently damaged her, but she was strong willed, and much harder to break than any of the other girls that came through here. In the end the gamble was worth it.

There would be no training the morning, the human body and mind could only take so much abuse. He had broken her, and now it was time to build the pieces of the virtuous and innocent Callie into a depraved, cock-hungry version of herself. Alex placed another bowl of porridge on the ground for Callie in the morning and watched her devour it again. He periodically left food for her, and collected the empty bowls when she was done without saying a word. Towards the end of the day, he unchained Callie from the wall, and helped her to stand up. Her strength was returning after a day of food and rest and Alex marched her up the stairs to the bathroom in the master bedroom where a bath was already filled with warm water for her.

Alex began to help her remove her clothes, and noticed how she surrendered herself to him without much struggle. Her small, firm ass was marked with streaks of red where he beat her and he back was chaffing from sleeping on the ground for a few days. She got a little skinny from lack of nourishment, but her hourglass figure was still prominent, and there was nothing a little more food couldn't fix. He helped her climb into the soapy water of the bathtub and started to clean her off with a sponge. He was gentle with every stroke, taking care to clean the muck off her face. Alex couldn't help but linger around her firm, perky breasts a little longer than usual, and brushed her clit lightly with his thumb as he cleaned her inner thighs and nether regions. He handed her the sponge and let her clean off any place that she felt needed more attention and motioned towards a large towel that she could use to dry herself off when she was done. He left the washroom and waited for her to come out as he took off his clothes.

Callie finally came out wrapped in the towel which was barely large enough to cover her breasts and pussy. Her long elegant legs were clearly visible as she crossed the distance from the bathroom door to the bed where Alex was now sitting with only his boxers on, his erection clearly visible. If the sight of him shocked her, Callie did not show it and Alex was pleased by that. He grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him, as he leaned backwards so that Callie landed in top of him. He pressed her lips against hers and parted his lips slightly to let his lips flicker lightly against Callie's soft, luscious lips. He rolled over and pinned her down as she parted his lips slightly, allowing him to slide his tongue into her mouth. Through the movement, the towel wrapping around Callie fell to the sides, leaving her naked body totally vulnerable to him. Alex continued to fuck her mouth with his tongue aggressively as he began to slowly grind his hard member against Callie's swollen clit. "I think it's time I made you my woman, don't you think my pet? It's time you understand what it is like to be in my business..."
 
Body and mind were weak, she was trembling even in her unconscious state, too weak to try and fight back the feeling. As she slowly woke, she found a bowl of food waiting for her. Slowly, she wiggled over to it, still too weak to crawl on her own without getting hurt. Eating the food rapidly, licking it clean, she didn't care how messy she was. The food was enough to warm her body and give her some kind of nourishment. She would need more then the porridge eventually if he didn't want her hurt, things from all the food groups to maintain her body weight in a healthy way. As he pulled the bowl away from her, Callie looked up at Alex with wide eyes, her face noticeably thinner then it had been upon her arrival. There was so much pain in her body as she lay in silence all day long, curled up on the ground when she was left alone, trying to warm herself up. The task proved impossible and she spent most of the time crying silently, too scared to make much noise.

Callie's ability to separate days and hours had disappeared long ago, she didn't know what time it was or what day of the week it was. The only thing that she could see was when he would bring her food and she was sure that it was going to be different times daily. She wouldn't be able to rely on a steady pattern would she? Over and over again she was fed the same thing, sticking in her throat and making her stomach churn uncomfortably with every bite. She hadn't been given water with the food, her throat dry and her lips cracked from the lack of fluids inner body. As he took her from the room, he was forced to carry her, body too weak to try and walk on her own up a set of stairs.

As he began to undress her clothing, she stayed silent, not moving as he pealed away the layers of clothing. She was thinner then before, the clothing hanging off her small frame, her pale skin marked with tracks from his whip and her sleeping arrangements. As she got into the bathwater, she sank down until her mouth was low enough and began drinking the water. It didn't matter that it had soap and everything else in it, she was just so thirsty, wanted nothing more then to drown herself in the water. Before she could get sick from the water, he carefully pulled her upwards, beginning the slow task of washing her bruised and battered skin. As his hands moved over her sensitive clit and nipples, she sat still, her eyes staring through him with little reaction from her face, her body flinching (almost a twitch) from the actions, nothing more. As he gave her the sponge, she sunk down into the water, rubbing the soap through her hair slowly, her hands trembling as she finished cleaning herself off and looking at the towel. Trying to stand and get out on her own almost caused a tragedy, the floor slippery and her feet too unsteady. She crashed to the ground, a yelp sounding from the room as she shook on the ground like a scared dog. Crawling to the towel, she wrapped it around her body, trying to dry herself off and take the cold off her body. She was freezing now, a dark red mark already appearing on her shoulder and forearm where she hit the ground.

Slowly getting to her feet, she walked, one hand gripping the towel to her body and the other gripping the wall to keep from falling over all over again. Had he been more observant, he would realize that she was looking through him, not caring who or what was in her room. He had broken her mental state of mind by starving her, her body too weak to protest and her mind shutting down entirely. As he grabbed her hand and tugged, she fell, screaming loudly as she barely landed on the bed. As he kissed forced her head down to kiss him, her eyes closed, tears rolling down her cheeks as she was kept in place by a firm and demanding hand. As he rolled her over and parted his lips, she did the same slowly, his tongue forcing itself into her lips, invading the last area that she had to herself. Her mouth was drier than a normal one, still lacking enough liquids to return to normal again. Hearing his words, she made no response, laying completely still, tears the only movement from her small body. They rolled down her cheeks steadily but she couldn't speak, could barely move. The only sign she hadn't died on the spot already was her rising and falling chest, though those sounds were raspy.
 
Alex was pleased that Callie had surrendered her will to him, but he needed more than that. He needed more than a hole to fuck, a hole to cum in. He need a depraved whore that would do anything to satisfy her client, anything to get them to shove their hard, throbbing dicks into any orifice of her body. Someone who enjoyed being used as a cum receptacle. Alex got up from the bed abruptly, ending their kiss. "Masturbate for me Callie, rub that tight little cunny for me and make sure it's dripping wet when I get back." If she wanted a drink so badly, Alex would give her one, and maybe a little something extra to encourage her to perform her duties.

A few days back when Alex remembered that Callie had spit out his cum during their blowjob training. All in all, she gave a sensual fellatio, doing all the right strokes and lapping her tongue around his cock in the most erotic way. Her tolerance for semen was all he had to fix. He pulled out a jar of milky white fluid, and poured it into a cup. It was another one of his brainchilds, a mixture of various men's cum (STD tested, of course) and mineral water, designed to help whores in training accustom themselves to the stench and taste of jizz. It had worked on all the girls that came through here before. If they continued to resist, they would only be allowed to drink that contaminated water until the taste of a man in their mouth became second nature to them.

As he replaced the jar in the cupboard, he produced a small vial of clear liquid. It was an aphrodisiac so powerful that one drop gets all of the old men in his club hard and horny. As a first time user, the effects on Callie would be even greater. Alex gave her two drops just to be safe, if all went well, Callie's libido would be flying high for a good three days. Callie's mind and will were broken now, and if he picked up the pieces and rebuilt her around this sex-starved state of mind over these next few days, her recovery would surround this new focus, tainting her for the rest of her life. It was a relatively new procedure in the 'field', pioneered by Alex himself. He had only used it on Stacy before, and it had worked wonders. In time, Callie will turn into the whore he needs too.

Alex went back up to the room with the glass of water. He saw Callie's eyes immediately focus on his hand, her thirst overpowering all her other senses. Even though Alex could not wait for her to drink down the aphrodisiac and start the night, he had to maintain control. He smiled at Callie innocently, leaving the cum-water just outside of her reach. "Remember my orders before I left Callie?," he teased, "I want to see how wet you've gotten yourself for Master before I can give you this drink." There was a moment where their wills collided and they just stared at each other, but he knew in his heart that she would do as he said. She was mentally broken, and dying for a drink. Alex waited silently for her response.
 
It wasn't like she had much choice in her will to surrender to his will. She could barely move around let alone fight off a person who was stronger and bigger then she was. Hearing his command, she shook her ear back and forth, refusing to touch herself. "Fuck…you…" The words came out between raspy breaths, her eyes flashing darkly as she glared at him. She wasn't going to do anything to herself, she wasn't going to be forced to humiliate herself for his pleasure.

As Callie lay on the bed, too weak to try and take advantage of his absence, she stared at the ceiling above her, her mouth dry and her breath wheezy. As she started crying, her tongue hungrily lapped up the salty tears, wanting anything that held onto moisture. Sniffing, she started choking on the amount of fresh air in the room, her body twitching with each movement. It was clear that she was ill, in no condition to keep going through her training until she had been been a proper bill of health. Would that stop the vile man? She couldn't hope for that much. The best she could hope for was death in the next few days.

As he came into the room, her eyes moved to look at him, her chest rising and falling with difficulty. Her tongue licked against her dry and cracked lips, trying to moisten them but did nothing to help the situation. As he set the drink down, her eyes stayed on the glass. What was that? It didn't look like any kind of drink she had seen before in her life, she didn't know what she was looking at. Hearing his words, she looked back at him and shook her head back and forth again. "Fuck…off…" Her hands had never moved from her sides, her legs firmly pressed together. If she was going to die then she might as well die now. She was not going to let him force her into anything, she wouldn't drink something that didn't look like water. She didn't know what it was and refused to touch it. "Go…to…hell…ass…hole…" The fire in her words and eyes lingered though she felt the world around her turning black from the effort of talking and breathing properly. All she wanted now was death, something quickly and painless. It couldn't be long now.
 
Back
Top