Husband sucking

lynn-23

Literotica Guru
I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

My husbands doesn't fuck me in the ass because he thinks its gay. I doubt he would suck a penis. I am sure he would love to see me eat pussy...double standards!

LOL, elsa, thats funny. There is a bit of double standard often it seems. But let me ask you this: do you think it would be sexy to see him suck a penis?

My husbands doesn't fuck me in the ass because he thinks its gay. I doubt he would suck a penis. I am sure he would love to see me eat pussy...double standards!

Tell him it's only gay if he's fucking another guy.

You could also point out that bi and gay men suck cock and suggest you stop doing that activity due to the homosexual association.

I'd ask my husband if he'd prefer to have great sex with me or if he'd rather stick with the ignorance and homophobia. Bigotry is such a turnoff!

I recently have become rather interested in the idea of my husband sucking a cock. He is totally straight but we have had some pillow talk about mmf and that turns him on. We have discussed the idea of someday actually trying a mmf and/or mff. So my question is this: Have any of you ladies ever done mmf (or even mfmf) with your husband and actually gotten him to play with the other man's cock? I'd love to know how you did it, what his reaction was, etc.

Dump him...marry me:D You're every bi guys dream.

Seriously though, can you get him interested in reading Lit?

I really don't know why I think it might be sexy to see. I just read a story a while ago about a husband and wife that did a share with some friends and wife was able to coax her husband to suck the other guy. It just turned me on for some reason. I had never really thought about it before.

What about having him lick you as you are being fucked from behind... Might be an easier transition

What about having him lick you as you are being fucked from behind... Might be an easier transition
Do you mean like me and hubby in a 69 and another man entering me from behind? That is a hot idea. I always love photos of that. But for this threat, I'm just asking if other women have actually this or the original situation occur, and what happened.

Do you mean like me and hubby in a 69 and another man entering me from behind? That is a hot idea. I always love photos of that. But for this threat, I'm just asking if other women have actually this or the original situation occur, and what happened.

Yes that is exactly what I meant

You could be standing with the extra guy from behind. Hubby would kneel before you and lick your clit.

Being an heterosexual male I suggest that your husband make a first approximation to the contact with the penis of another man thru a double penetration relationship (both penis in your vagina), or alternatively, it licking your clitoris when the other will penetrate you from behind.
According to my experience is absolutely fabulous

Okay I am going to say it. My man don't go there and I love the hell out of him for it. My man is a man and not this cuckold bullshit I have been seeing raise it's head about this place. Let me correct my rant. In the stead of my make that OUR man. I am part of a poly family and we girls are the bi ones here. We love that our man is man enough to be the MAN in the family.

Any woman that wants to control her man in any way is a bitch that deserves to be old, alone, and lonely. Fact that.

Any woman that wants to control her man in any way is a bitch that deserves to be old, alone, and lonely. Fact that.

You are certainly welcome to your opinion.

Let me ask you this, why is what YOU do just peachy dandy fine, but someone else has a kink you don't agree with and they are less than the dog shit stuck to the bottom of your "man's" foot that you love to lick off?

How about you look into the mirror at your own kinks and judge them in the same manner you're judging everyone else and see how you like what you have to say?

Thank you for posting, you may now continue your trolling somewhere else. :rolleyes:

You are certainly welcome to your opinion.

Let me ask you this, why is what YOU do just peachy dandy fine, but someone else has a kink you don't agree with and they are less than the dog shit stuck to the bottom of your "man's" foot that you love to lick off?

How about you look into the mirror at your own kinks and judge them in the same manner you're judging everyone else and see how you like what you have to say?

Thank you for posting, you may now continue your trolling somewhere else. :rolleyes:

Well said!

Wildfyre, surely you don't like it when people make derogatory comments regarding your bisexuality and/or poly lifestyle, so why do you feel the need to judge and make negative comments about other consenting adults who are doing what makes them happy?

Most poly people are incredibly open-minded and nonjudgmental, in my experience; you'd do well to take your cues from them, rather than making an ass out of yourself and being a really shitty ambassador for polyamory.

Being an heterosexual male I suggest that your husband make a first approximation to the contact with the penis of another man thru a double penetration relationship (both penis in your vagina), or alternatively, it licking your clitoris when the other will penetrate you from behind.
According to my experience is absolutely fabulous

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't k ow that I am interested in the dp with them both in my vagina, but the other idea is good. I agree there would need to be some previous experience to make sure he is comfortable with another guy close by and naked. Have you done this?

Interesting thread. I don't have any desire for this personally, but I'm kind of amazed at the responses here. I've known very few women who have found this attractive (or that would admit it), so it's interesting to read what people enjoy.

As a heterosexual male, I'd be more likely to take it up the arse than give a blowjibber. But that's just me.

I think it's funny that a guy has this attitude. In my opinion, any act you do with a woman is heterosexual. Getting pegged by your wife? Heterosexual. A finger up the arse? Totally hetero. And what guy doesn't like anal?

And Wyldfire... What an incoherent, babbling mess of bigotry. Nipplemuncher said it perfectly when he asked about why your kinks are more legit than others. And why your man is so much better than everyone else's because he is the man in the relationship. One could also, using your logic, ask why you aren't good enough to satisfy your man? What's wrong with you that he has to have two girls to get off?

All I know is that I'd rather fight a scorpion with my dick than deal with your nagging ass.

Thanks for the suggestion. I don't k ow that I am interested in the dp with them both in my vagina, but the other idea is good. I agree there would need to be some previous experience to make sure he is comfortable with another guy close by and naked. Have you done this?

Hi Lynn

Yes, me and my wife do this almost regularly with a couple friend of us.
And all of us find this practice very pleasing and enjoyable.
I must say that we both couples had previously built a strong friendship and we progressed to this actual state off affairs trough a very slow approach.
But I must say the results are very rewarding

Kisses
Peter:rose::rose::rose:

Last edited:
Back