The seed of self destruction. (Closed to Alex2please)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Who I am is not important. What needs to be known is, I own a fifth floor apartment building facing the streets and across from me is another apartment building and on the same level as I lived a very happy couple. She was a promising young officer in the service and she was blessed with natural beauty and she had a husband that was everything a woman could desire; tall, dark, and handsome. He was over six feet tall, well built with a chiseled face, square jaw, piercing eyes, a light grown on his face. He was an executive at a bank and was well paid and well educated as I could tell from their two personal vehicles and their lavish apartment that made me green with envy many times, especially around Christmas. They were madly in love with one another, often calling at every opportunity, text and using the computer. I haven't met them in person, but being their neighbors I could look into their rooms because they had a habit of leaving the drapes open, though I haven't witnessed them having sex, nothing serious, just some kissing.

At the time I was just a computer tech that worked from home so that gave me a great deal of time to wait for her to come home and sitting behind my computer with a slat in the blinds parted that looked towards her apartment which was twice the size of mine. She was a pleasant woman, seemed to gain the attention and affection of everyone where she went, as though a Disney princess would to the wildlife.

Why is this so important? Well, see, every person, no matter how pious or strong has a seed inside of them, the rather dark or promiscuous side. No matter how hard you deny it, the seed only gets bigger. Though not married myself i was front row witnessed as this beautiful, young woman began turning into a romping woman and I just sat and watched, savoring it all. This was delicious to me as she was a married woman, but also a commissioned officer in the service which heightened the taboo. I was there when It began to go downhill, I don’t know what was going through her mind to do this, but every person has their own reasons, some are obvious so are a maze to reach and some don’t have or need answers, they just do it because it feels good.
 
NataliaSpice01-520x780.jpg


Lt. Alexa Leon grinned and waved to the guard at the gate as she drove off the base, looking back at him in the rearview to see him watching her drive away. She allowed herself a pleased smile, knowing that she still had a body that would set a young hunk like that back on his heels for a moment, even just checking her ID as she drove off-base. For a moment, her mind wandered to what a man like that would do to her if he had the chance, but more important was what Erik was going to do to her when he got home.

Two weeks was far too long, but that was how long the bank had needed him to stay to close the deal in China. They had talked and decided that it didn't make sense for her to take the vacation time to come with him when he would be working most of every day. It had seemed like something they could do. Just two weeks, and they could stay in touch online.

It had been two weeks of hell. She had always pitied the women she heard talking about having sex with their husbands once or twice a week, or even less. She and Erik were both busy with careers that demanded a lot, but they found time for some kind of sex at least once a day, even if it was just a quick blowjob or fingerbang on the way out the door. More than any material success or friendship, which they had, it was the sex that made them both happy. She hadn't quite realized how much that was true until she went two weeks without any touch at all.

For two weeks she had been forced to settle for masturbating and fantasizing about the men she saw checking her out on the base, or as she went about her business in town. She and Erik had agreed to live off base, and far enough away that the military culture wasn't all there was, so she had a nice, long drive to fantasize about his return. Tonight. She could barely keep from touching herself in the car as she drove, and when she reached their building, she gave the doorman a wide smile.

He had emailed her on her private account, the one she wouldn't be able to check at work, to tell her that he had been delayed. She very nearly threw her laptop across the room, but she stopped herself. She took a deep breath and read the email again. There was nothing wrong with what he was saying. His work wasn't finished. The trouble was that she couldn't wait any longer. She didn't want to wait any longer.

There was a bar down the street where they had never been. It was a sleazy looking place, a leftover from when the neighborhood had been a real pit. She thought about the little pink fuck-me dress and the stripper heels she had been planning to wear for Erik when she picked him up at the airport. There was no reason not to wear the same outfit tonight, she'd just wear it to the bar instead.
 
Last edited:
When she came home I was sitting behind my computer, typing up files. Pretty boring stuff, when the LT came home my eyes were focused on her. She sat behind her computer and after a few moments she was plenty pissed, wonders why, but then went to her bedroom, closed the curtains and emerged with a very nice outfit showing off her sleek curves. I believe her being 20 years or so to coincide with the junior rank and now she had a very different appearance that had my brown eyes wide and eager. Since they moved in my attention was diverted towards the LT. Seemed she could have everything she ever wanted and wondered why she was not with me. Why is it that some guys have all the luck? That woman had everything and though I never saw them doing any kinky deeds I wished they left the curtains open. Perhaps that was what drew me to her, maybe not the fact she was married but that uniform and that a fine body was in it. I always had a thing for uniforms and I was struck lucky with having her move in right next door that I always looked forward to her returns, though doubted she ever knew about me. That was a mixed blessing.

Following her out to the doorman she went down the street, but without her husband. Hmm strange, normally she would be arm in arm with that husband. Either way the lieutenant, having shed that uniform and any inkling of her profession ad now seemed to be looking for fun. I wanted to go out and see where she went, but restrained myself but decided, in the end, not to.

Grrr, my mind was in a flurry of what or where she was going. Before I moved her this place was a real dump, cheap hotels and rundown buildings now there were high end apartments after the sleaze were moved out, fortunately for us, however there were plenty of bars and clubs. Wherever she was goin she was going to be gaining a lot of attention.
 
Last edited:
It was a dark place, mostly lit by the neon beer signs and the light over the pool table in the back, and the customers were just shadows at first. Raunchy rock blared out of the jukebox, and the bartender squinted at her, muscular arms covered with tattoos and his face hidden by a thick beard. Alexa felt the room hold its breath as she stood in the doorway, and then stepped in, walking slowly towards the bar, wondering how on earth this had seemed like a good idea. Thinking of her empty bed was enough to get her to the bar.

"Double vodka rocks," she said to the bartender, not trusting him to mix anything. He dropped a couple of ice cubes in a glass and poured vodka over them.

"My tab," growled a voice from down at the end of the bar.

He was a big man, heavy-set and muscular, older. He poured the rest of the beer in his hand down his throat and stood up and Alexa could help staring at how tall he was. He wore jeans and a Harley t shirt, which was practically the uniform for the guys in here, and his long greying hair fell around a hard weathered face. The other men seemed to back away, giving him room as he approached her, and she gave him a smile as she looked up.
 
He plopped down on the barstool next to her, without asking for an invitation and looked at her closely. nice, natural features. Most of those barflies that come in were hydrogen peroxide blondes with jobs done on them all seeking attention. His salt and pepper hair was long and clubbed, turned itnoa ponytail and his arms were covered in tattoos, each one with significance to him.

"What brings you buy here?" he asked with a low growl that came from decades of hard drinking and a harder lifestyle.

As the vodka was poured he pulled from his wallet a twenty to settle the tab and leaned against the bar with both arms folded the fabric of the shirt stretching as he purposely flexed a bit to show his brawny exterior. There was an aroma to him, smoke, drink, and sweat. That was what he was all about. Sitting next to the slender lieutenant he was beginning to form all sorts of ideas in his mind of what he could do to such a petite woman as his eyes carefully sculpted her exterior. the way she dressed, flaunted herself, she was pleading for attention as the rest of the patrons looked on, a couple were stroking the shafts of their sticks in a symbolize of what they wanted to do to her as well, but the big man had staked his claim on her already without saying a word and no one was questioning it. He knew by the end of this night he was going to fuck the living shit out of this woman.
 
Alexa gave the man a coy smile, feeling her face flushing as he looked her up and down. She knew the way she was dressed was pretty much an invitation to this kind of attention, but she wasn't going to back out yet. She had been married 3 years and had been faithful to him without a moment's hesitation before, but the guys she knew were all the same. Fit, clean-cut, neat and well dressed if they weren't in uniform. This man, rough hands, long hair, hard eyes, was nothing like anyone she'd ever known.

"I was thirsty," she said, and picked up the drink. She put it to her lips and tipped it back, letting him watch the vodka slide down her throat. She shuddered when she set the glass down on the bar, and let out a nervous little giggle. A little liquid courage was all she had needed to go through with this. She nodded to the bartender as he refilled her glass, and then looked at the big man beside her.

"I'm Alexa," she said, holding out her hand.
 
"I'm Alexander," was the reply, his words rolling out of his mouth. his lips were slightly chapped and face had the appearance, upon closer inspection, of being sandblasted as he had driven over threee hundred miles today. Gradually he was leaning closer and closer to the petite woman and knew what he was doing as he watched her slam the drink, "Another" he demanded from teh barkeep, not a question to her, but a demand and slapped his palm against the bar with a crack all the while keeping his eyes fixated on her.

"What do you do for a living?" as he continued to look her over.
nice, well toned figure definately not a prostitute or a junkie as she took way too good of a care for herself to be one. A woman like this had to have a good paying job and he had this lingering in the back of his head that she was married, all the pretty ones were. She looked like the one that had a model for a husband, a tall thin, handsome man but he cared not for that, all he cared for right now was getting his rod out and pounding her and the more and more he thought abou ti t the more he was feeling himself rearing to go. The barkeep knew this, the way he nervously glanced left to right at the two of them as he poured the vodka and placed it before her.
 
She sipped the second drink more slowly, feeling a little lightheaded from the first, and not wanting to get so drunk she didn't know what was happening. As he loomed closer, she could see how weathered his face was, and she found herself strangely excited by it. Her husband's face was as smooth and soft as a baby's, and she had always liked that about him. She liked that he was a sweet, gentle man with a good job and a sculpted body. This man was absolutely the opposite, and she was startled by how intense her reaction to him was. Maybe it was just that she hadn't had any sex for two weeks, or maybe she had always wanted to see what it was like with someone rough and crude.

"I'm an officer in the Marines," she said. "What about you?"

He seemed oblivious to her hand, so she let it rest at her side.
 
"Oh really? A jarhead!" he quipped. That just excited him even more. The last time he remembered banging a woman in uniform was over five years ago but can’t remember her name. All that he remembered was that she was a screamer. He didn't like the military, he didn't like the police or any law enforcement, and he was a free bird and would find a way to fuck them whenever he could. Leaning in all the way and wrapping his burly left arm around her shoulders and pulling her towards him, "Let's say you and I get out of here and go to your place?" he didn't have his place but he was going to give her a ride on his Harley that was waiting outside. The tone of his question was coming out more as a direction than a request and his mind was formulating so many plans on what he was going to do with this pretty blossom, an officer in the Corps bet she would squeal once he was inside of her.

That was when he noticed the ring around her finger. She was married, but that didn't bother him. she didn't care for him otherwise she wouldn't be here, talking to him and asking for a drink or two.

"Come on, i'll give you a ride" he said slapping the bar with the palm of his right hand, "My hog is right outside. i'll give you a ride."

The barkeep watched him as he stood up. Once his legs were fully extended his true height was without question. He was well over six feet tall and his guy, while not fat, was definitely there, a far cry from her husband and his arms showing more of his tattoos as he stretched out his arms to get the cramps out of the biceps. "Let's go, honey."
 
She reached up and ruffed her long, black hair, smiling at his little joke.

"Yeah, a jarhead." She slipped off the barstool as he pulled her close, and felt a little tremor of fear as she felt just how big he was, and how strong. All the military martial arts training in the world wouldn't mean much if he got rough. Not to mention the scars on his hands and face made it pretty clear he'd been in a few fights before. She smiled wider as she looked up at him. After all, she wasn't looking for a fight.

"My place?" she said. Did she want to let this big brute into her condo? For a moment, she thought of trying to walk away, but she didn't think he'd give up that easily. Besides, she had come out to pick someone up and get laid. Taking him home and fucking him in the bed she shared with her husband would be the least of her sins. "OK."

They went out and she smiled when she saw his bike. It was a giant, like him, and had the same weathered look, though she could see he kept it up well. Probably took care of it better than himself. She straddled the seat, her dress riding up high on her hips. She knew half her ass was exposed, the little thong she wore covering almost nothing, but it was ok. She steered him towards the backdoor of her building, where the doorman wouldn't see them together.
 
She sat behind him, arms wrapped round his shoulders, head resting on one shoulder as they roared out of the parking lot towards her place. It wasn't a real long ride, just a couple of minutes because of traffic but he loved to rev up his Harley and let the horsepower’s tell throughout the entire neighborhood that he was there as she steered him to the back where the building's load dock was located.

Cutting off the engine and deploying the kick stand he stood up and allowed her to slip off, "Lead the way," he said and walked behind her in doing so that his eyes could gaze upon her backside as it swayed from side to side when she walked and already his mouth was watering in anticipation that he wanted to just fuck her right now, but knew that there were security cameras around here and that the law was against him. If he went down on her now she could scream and people would misinterpret this was something else and he would be back in prison. Just wait, he kept telling himself as she used her key on the door to grant them access and then it was up some stairs.

He was counting the whole time as his brawny shoulders scrapped along the narrow walls of the corridor of the stairs compared to the Marine's thin frame that squeaked on by without hindering. This was going to be good; he thought as his heart kept pounding the closer they came to her place.
 
They were at her house before she knew it, and she straightened her skirt out, blushing as she dismounted. She could feel his eyes on her as she led the way into the back door, punching the alarm code in and leading him up the back stairs, avoiding the possibility of encountering any nosy neighbors in the hallway. She felt the tight little dress inching up her thighs as she climbed the stairs, and she knew he could be glimpsing the bottom curve of her asscheeks and possibly the mound of her pussy, pouting in the lacy pink thong she wore under her dress.

She stopped as they reached her floor, wondering if it was too late to stop this. She could go to a neighbor, make excuses, threaten to call the police if he didn't leave, but there would be too many questions. How had she let him in this far? Why was she wearing that dress? Where was her husband? Too many questions, too much risk of getting caught, and for what? Because she was afraid of the man.

She giggled nervously. The only reason she would have to be afraid of him was if she didn't do what he wanted, and she had a pretty good idea what that was. Not only did she know what he wanted, but she knew that she wanted it too. She just hadn't expected things to move so fast. She had barely been in the bar for ten minutes before she let this stranger put her on the back of his bike and bring her back here.

She led him down the hall and opened the door to her apartment, moving quietly, seeing none of her neighbors. When they were inside, she locked the door and looked up at him. He was enormous, she thought, and wondered if he was so big where it mattered.

"Can I get you something to drink?" she asked, her voice barely more than a throaty whisper.
 
"Something strong" he replied stepping into the apartment and looking around and was amazed at the size of it all, the cleanliness and the fancy, high priced furniture. He never lived in house such as this, in fact he never lived in a house, and he was always on the road and slept where he could. He wanted a stiff drink, whiskey, Jack Daniels was his favorite but he didn't like to pay the price that bars would place on it. He thought they were price gouging that led to many confrontations.

When the two of them came home I could see them clearly because the window to the living room was wide open and when the lights came on I was immediately attracted, going to the window and looking through the narrow slat and could see a large, rounder man with a thick beard wearing leather. That wasn't her husband. Who was this man? This was strange, but i kept watching. She seemed to know this man; she went off to the bar and was fixing him a drink. There was no fear in her, though there was a nervous look on her face and i kept my phone close should this go wrong.

Now that they were back at the Marine's place they could get down to business. he was a rough man, and he had been in many fights, but he wasn't a man that went around beating up people for no reason he was only the kind that defended himself, nothing was his fault, at least in his mind, and as his eyes look over the Marine officer as she was preparing the drink he said, "I like your place? You live here alone?" taking a few steps around and looking at a mantle with a cluster of pictures and fright there in the middle was a picture of the woman with a tall, strapping man in a wedding photo.
 
"Something strong," she nodded, and opened the liquor cabinet. She had to bend down to look inside, and she could feel his eyes on her ass as she did. She snagged a bottle of scotch and poured a couple of fingers into a glass. The vodka was in the freezer, and she poured herself another drink. Just enough to dull the sting of conscience that she felt, because there was no pretending anymore. She had brought this big, gritty beast of a man here to fuck him, as some sort of petty revenge against her husband for what? Having a job that made them rich?

She handed him the scotch and threw the vodka back in a gulp. She wasn't going to think about it any more.

"Not alone," she said, seeing his eyes wander over the pictures on the mantle. The last thing she wanted was to get into a conversation with him about her marriage. Next time she'd spring for a motel, she thought, and then realized that she was already planning on there being a next time. She had to stop thinking, so she turned and strode boldly across the living room, reaching down and pulling her dress up and over her head in one smooth motion.

She dropped it on the floor and turned to face him in her thong and bra and heels.

"The bedroom's in here," she said, and reached back to unhook her bra as she went in.
 
Looking over the windows were partially open so I could see and lord behold she was taking off her clothes with the man right behind her. Now, this was becoming interesting, I couldn't take my eyes off as the man entered the room right behind her. Where was the husband? He didn't care. He could take on this man, if he was the same on in the picture. He had taken on men twice his size and could easily take on someone like him and could take her on if she decided to get frisky.

Shedding his smoke filled jacket and dumping it onto the floor his eyes looked around, everything inside here was neat and clean with the bed perfect and a his and her's side night stands and on her end was her uniform, ready for tomorrow. A smile came to his gristled face as he came and gently pushed the Marine onto her back on the soft bed and uickly laid on top of her, and missed no time in getting to work in kising her sweet legs and grinding in her firm body.

He was not the kind for romance, hanky panky or foreplay, he wanted to get right to the good stuff, like eating an Oreo cookie whole instead of taking the time to seperate them and get to the cream. He wanted to do so many things to this woman, this Marine, to show his typical domiance and was already reaching down and fondling her sweet chest and groaning into her ear as he was already becoming firm.
 
Back
Top