Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never done any pee play with another person and I would definitely love to. I'd especially love to have another girl straddle my head and piss her panties on my face. I'd also really enjoy straddling my boyfriend's lap and wetting my panties while kissing him.

I had a really great panty pee earlier today... I wore thigh-highs as well.
You say you would enjoy peeing on your boyfriends lap while kissing him, indicating you haven't actually done it. Why don't you tell him you would like it and see what he says? I know I couldn't possibly turn down a request like that, I'm getting so horny now just thinking about it, DAMN, you're hot woman!

I've never done any pee play with another person and I would definitely love to. I'd especially love to have another girl straddle my head and piss her panties on my face. I'd also really enjoy straddling my boyfriend's lap and wetting my panties while kissing him.

I had a really great panty pee earlier today... I wore thigh-highs as well.

Yeah I would love to do that with my boyfriend. This is definitely one of my biggest fetishes, I like all types of wet panties though...Like, I like it when he makes me really wet, cum wet, though my panties and jeans, I'm also into squirting in them which I do do a lot anyway although usually without clothes.

My boyfriend said to me if you're going to pee on me can we please do it in the shower so that kind of defeats the object for me :rolleyes:. So maybe it's a fetish I'll never get to properly experience.

I'm not sure why it appeals to me but it's definitely something I like on a submissive level, I'd like to be told to do it, I like the self- humiliation aspect, and also the vulnerability it forces you to have. For some reason the thought of someone peeing on me does not appeal to me at all.

ETA. I bet someone who posts on my pic thread will see this and make some sort of humorous comment to me about it at at some point :devil: :rolleyes:

Damn that is hot!!!! Have you ever held your pee until you could no longer stand it and then peed in your panties?

I would love to be sitting under you as you pissed for sure.

Yeah, sometimes if I'm not doing anything for the day I will drink a lot of water and hold it till I'm ready to burst. When I do that I like to rub my clit when I want to finally piss so that I wind up leaking without consciously letting go.

You say you would enjoy peeing on your boyfriends lap while kissing him, indicating you haven't actually done it. Why don't you tell him you would like it and see what he says? I know I couldn't possibly turn down a request like that, I'm getting so horny now just thinking about it, DAMN, you're hot woman!

It's a very new relationship, as in we only just decided to make it "official" this past Saturday after 4 dates; we haven't even had sex yet :) I am hoping that perhaps eventually he will be the one I can finally share this particular fetish with.

Yeah I would love to do that with my boyfriend. This is definitely one of my biggest fetishes, I like all types of wet panties though...Like, I like it when he makes me really wet, cum wet, though my panties and jeans, I'm also into squirting in them which I do do a lot anyway although usually without clothes.

My boyfriend said to me if you're going to pee on me can we please do it in the shower so that kind of defeats the object for me :rolleyes:. So maybe it's a fetish I'll never get to properly experience.

I'm not sure why it appeals to me but it's definitely something I like on a submissive level, I'd like to be told to do it, I like the self- humiliation aspect, and also the vulnerability it forces you to have. For some reason the thought of someone peeing on me does not appeal to me at all.

ETA. I bet someone who posts on my pic thread will see this and make some sort of humorous comment to me about it at at some point :devil: :rolleyes:

I also am a squirter and I love squirting in my panties. I fantasize about squirting and/or pissing my panties and then having multiple men cum in them and then when the panties are good and sticky, wearing them.

I also am a squirter and I love squirting in my panties. I fantasize about squirting and/or pissing my panties and then having multiple men cum in them and then when the panties are good and sticky, wearing them.
Mmmm love a woman to squirt into my mouth as I tongue her hot clit...

Yeah, sometimes if I'm not doing anything for the day I will drink a lot of water and hold it till I'm ready to burst. When I do that I like to rub my clit when I want to finally piss so that I wind up leaking without consciously letting go.

Wow too hot. As someone else mentioned, you really should say something to your boyfriend about wanting to sit on his lap and piss. I know I would say yes!

I've had several women squirt and gush on me when they cum while fucking and I love the feeling of her warm fluid running all over my stomach and balls if she's on top. I've never had one pee while I was up inside her. I would love that. Is it difficult for a woman to pee while she has a cock in her or is it relatively easy? Is it just a "mental block" that prevents her from actually pissing while fucking if her partner wants her to? With men, it's rather difficult to actually pee when you are hard....possible, but not as easy as normal. The talk of peeing in panties while sitting on your partner's lap and maybe he's fingering you is very hot, but peeing while fucking is even hotter, at least to me.

It's a very new relationship, as in we only just decided to make it "official" this past Saturday after 4 dates; we haven't even had sex yet :) I am hoping that perhaps eventually he will be the one I can finally share this particular fetish with.
Ok, I can understand it would be awkward in a new relationship like that. Hope it works out for you, and that you get to fullfil your desire.

oh hot sweet damn. i'd need to lay down plastic wrap in my bedroom to accomodate you. and it would be fun

Now this is a hot thread. I love to see a girl sitting on a nice leather chair. Her skirt hitched up so I can see her panties. She's very full and desperate but I won't let her use the bathroom. She bites her lip and let's her piss gush out soaking out through her panties as the it pools around her ass on the leather chair.

To take it to the extreme I take her panties off place them in her mouth and take her from behind on the chair as leans over it kneeling in the pool of piss.

Wow. I got a bit carried away then.

As it happens...

I need to pee right now... and I see no reason whatsoever that I shouldn't do it in my panties... And a pair of thigh-highs like I did yesterday.

Mmmmm... I was already pretty wet but I've gotten much more so thinking about having a fun panty piss...

I need to pee right now... and I see no reason whatsoever that I shouldn't do it in my panties... And a pair of thigh-highs like I did yesterday.

Mmmmm... I was already pretty wet but I've gotten much more so thinking about having a fun panty piss...

It might be fun to take a pic, record some audio, or even shoot a vid of what you're about to do and share it with the group! ;)

It might be fun to take a pic, record some audio, or even shoot a vid of what you're about to do and share it with the group! ;)

I don't care to do that while I'm in the act... It distracts from the enjoyment. I did, however, take a few pics of the aftermath.

I don't care to do that while I'm in the act... It distracts from the enjoyment. I did, however, take a few pics of the aftermath.

And you will of course be sharing those with interested parties in the very near future, yes?

And you will of course be sharing those with interested parties in the very near future, yes?

I fully intend to, but I post exclusively from my phone, and there is not 3G in my podunk area, nor do I have a wireless connection, and I discovered that my connection is just too slow to upload to photo hosting sites... So it will have to wait until the next time I hang out at my friends house and can use her wireless.

the taboo and kikyness of thingking about letting one or more men piss on my titties

That is really hot. You have such pretty titties too. I would love to piss on them while you hold my cock and aim my piss anywhere you think I would want to piss on you.

That is really hot. You have such pretty titties too. I would love to piss on them while you hold my cock and aim my piss anywhere you think I would want to piss on you.

oh yes i really like hearinng ur dirty ideas SO MUCH finally someone who kinda likes talking no limit style lol ummmm id let u pee anywhere baby give me some ideas wheere u would spray ur piss in and on me ilove it anyone else? lol

ps i want to add that to excuse my typing and goofyness ive had few too many white russians and wanting to have fun haha

oh yes i really like hearinng ur dirty ideas SO MUCH finally someone who kinda likes talking no limit style lol ummmm id let u pee anywhere baby give me some ideas wheere u would spray ur piss in and on me ilove it anyone else? lol

I'd like piss on your titties, your pussy, your face, and in your mouth.

I would also love to drink your piss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back