I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning BigJim. And a sexy soft kiss on your ...........................................cheek of course :)

Good afternoon to all.

NRSE, a paycheque is my motivation. Just got a letter from my company (polite) that threatens my funds, so I have to work my butt off and get it done. Luckily I have a lot of the work plotted, it's just a matter of discipline.

BrettJ in Canada

Discipline is something i severely lack. Maybe my penchant for older men comes from there ;)

BETH, as I said to NRSE, when there is a paycheque on the line, you just have to do it.

I've had some issues for the past few weeks with writing. I am hoping they're now a thing of the past.

BrettJ in Canada

hi grandpa :)

@brett - i can relate. I have little discipline but when an essay is due in a day's time; my butt is sat in front of my computer with zero distractions. Seems to work..im an A grade student :)

hi grandpa :)

@brett - i can relate. I have little discipline but when an essay is due in a day's time; my butt is sat in front of my computer with zero distractions. Seems to work..im an A grade student :)

Hi Beth,

Glad you're able to work with zero distractions. Your butt is distracting me, though.. ;) - Ed

I'm the opposite BETH - I need to have a few distractions. I write a few paragraphs and do something, come back and keep at it for hours. I cannot just write, I have to be relaxed and just writing doesn't accomplish that.

Thus, I post on here or do other things to keep myself amused while working.

BrettJ in Canada

Good afternoon NRSE. I'm still working, although I had a chat break with a neighbor (one of the few I like) It's actually cold out there.

BrettJ in Canada

Hey guys! I've never posted in Lit before but this seems like a good place to start...haha.

And hey, guys, if you want to talk, you know where to reach me.

SwtSassyNrse26, I wish you were a traveling nurse and could help care for my injured thumb.

Brettj, that is an impressive list of stories. Which is your favorite story or series?

Last edited:
Thanks for asking, but I really don't have a favorite. I like different stories for different reasons. The readers vote on stories they like and those with a Red H mean the average was 4.5 stars out of 5 or better. People like what they like for different reasons.

BTW, that's only the stories I've written here. The actual number is closing in on 1400.

BrettJ in Canada

Please23 hello and welcome !
TkinSC ouchies. What happened to the thumb ? (Plants a tender kiss).

Hello NRSE - been up to any naughtiness today?

Yes, I'm still writing, although I relocated for a while.

BrettJ in Canada

Evening Brett :)

My grass had grown knee high since my vacation so I spent the day mowing. However I am def in the mood for naughtiness :) :)

Ick NRSE hon - I am allergic to freshly cut grass, so I can't mow the lawn. Gladly, I don't have to.

Ah darlin', a little naughtiness is a good thing.

A lot of naughtiness is an orgy.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back