Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"Yes I'm eager baby I'm just excited I want you so much." She whispered to him as they stepped into the elevator. She enjoyed seeing him smiling. She kissed him back her tongue playing with his. She loved the way he teased her but it also drove her crazy and she didn't like it at the same time. She moaned into his as he slid his hands down her back to her ass.

She fidgetted a little with her hair as his hand slide under her skirt and he tugged down her panties. Her panties fell down to her ankles she felt his big strong warm hands on her bare flesh. She pulled his sunglasses off his eyes and slide them on top of her head. She looked deeply in his eyes. "No I won't need them." She laughed as she stepped out of her panties. She slipped her panties into his pocket.

She let out a loud moan as he slide his finger into her. "Oh god baby." She leaned against the elevator wall as she pulled him closer to her. She kissed him passionately. She stroked his chest softly. She felt him start to kiss down her neck he nuzzled her neck and she found it such a loving action. "Wait till I get you alone in the penthouse I'm gonna show you how much I love you." She whispered to him.
 
" Oh is that so?" he says as he pulls his hand away, the elevator stopping and the door opening. The doors opened to the foray, which was littered with white candles that dripped purple wax. He smiled as he gripped your hand and pulled you in. The lights where off save for the candles which he lead you into the room.

On the luxurious couch he spun you around and let you fall onto the couch. He smiled as he took his shirt off and reviled his chest taught and lean, his chest was well sculpted. It bore a few scars but it was magnificent. He smiled as he placed his gun form his back holster and placed it on the table. He than pilulled the other from his ankle and let it rest beside it.

Francisco now undid his pants and let his slacks fall free. Some where along the way he had lost his shoes. He stood now in just a simple paitlr of grey boxer briefs. He than turned and sat down next to you on the couch and revealed his wound on his leg. It was a gnarled mess red and full of sutures.

" So Sophia, how about you do the same.... I wanna see you in all your beauty , than I will enjoy a taste of what you have to offer" he says as he finally takes off his glasses and sets them next to his guns.
 
"Yes it is so." She giggled looking at him. She stroked her hair out of her face. She stepped out the elevator with him. She gripped his hand back and followed him. She sat on the luxurious couch watching him strip off. She was checking out his toned body. His scars had never bothered her. They had seen each other naked before but they just hadn't had sex yet and she was so excited, she couldn't wait to feel him in her.

She looked him up and down smiling she had always thought he was so hot. She always felt lucky that she could have a guy like him who was so handsome. He could of have had anyone but he chose her. It made her feel so happy that she had him. She loved him more than anything. She wanted to make him happy.

"Okay baby." She kissed him passionately before sliding off the couch. She slowly slide off her dress revealing her naked body. He had already taken off her panties and she hadn't wore a bra. She kicked her heels off. She did a little twirl for him. She saw his sore wound. She got on her knees and kissed his leg softly. "Babes relax close your eyes. I want show you how much I love you." She said stroking his cock through his boxers.
 
He eyed tour body and smiled a smile of lust. His cock stirred to life as he sat watching you.

" Sophia you are the most beautiful woman in the world, What did I do yo deserve such a heavenly creature" he says as you kneel he smiles and lets you stroke him only a couple of times before he stops you.

" Not yet my love, I am gonna finish what I started in the elevator first, than You will measure me. I know you are eager but I will have you obey, if not I will have to punish you, and I don't think that ass of yours can handle it" he says looking at you and leans in to kiss your lips and than pulls away his eyes dancing as he than orders

" Stand up and part your legs a bit. I need to be able to rest comfortably beneath you" he says as he sits there a devilish smirk on your face.
 
She saw him smiling at her she saw the lust in his eyes. She saw his bulge growing. "Oh huni your so sweet and I'm lucky to have you. You could have anyone you wanted but you chose me."
She loved seeing him smile she liked knowing she was making him happy. She wondered why he stopped her stroking his cock.

"Yes I'm very eager I want you its hard we've waited so long and I just want you. You know I'll obey and you won't need to punish me." She looked deeply in his eyes as she kissed him. "I'll obey and worship you. I love you so much." She said as she got up. She stood with her legs spread. "You look so handsome when you smile at me like that your so devilishly handsome."
 
"I know your disappointed but I don't want my skills to atrophy" Francisco says as he drops to his knees before you and kisses above your soft pussy lips as his fingers slip into your pussy the middle finger and pointer finger mimicing the movement of them walking as his other hand comes up and lets his pointer finger begin to push in and out of you as he looks up from his knees and smiles.

"Let me pleasure you, I've waited so long to hear that beautiful voice cry out in ecstasy. I also am incredibly dexterous, Let me use my fingers to tease you,to please you" Francisco says as he than leans in and kisses you clit letting his tongue reach out and swirl about it. He moved his tongue on the clit as if it where some joystick, controlling the movement of some character on the screen. He than lets his fingers switch, his single pointer in entering and twisting at the same time, the other two are pumping in and out of you know.
 
"I'm not disappointed baby I just wanted to please you first but I'm fine with you pleasing me first." She looked down at him and smiled. She hadn't been with a guy who was more interested in pleasing her then receiving pleasure. She felt his fingers slide into her wet pussy. She saw him smile at her he obviously knew what affect he had on her. He drove her crazy.

She let out a soft moan of delight when she felt his tongue on her clit. "Oh god." She called out as he changed the way he was fingering. His fingers were hitting the exact right place and her knees felt like they were starting to go weak. "Oh baby finger me harder." She begged. She closed her eyes moaning.
 
"Yes that's it Sophia" he says as he begins to push his fingers into you deeper and harder, as he pistons his hands into you as he pumped in and out of you as he let his tongue slide out and tease your clit as he closes his eyes and relishes in your delight.

He continued to assualt your pussy, changing the speed slowing down, than speeding up fast than he was before. he than twisted his fingers as another pounded brutally into you as he than sucked on you clit. he was gonna at you letting his hands and fingers punish your pussy as he smiled pulling his mouth away.

" Cum for me my Jewel, cum for your Man, let me see your face in ecstacy, I want you to cum hard, If you do you can get whats beneath my boxer briefs." he says as he kisses your clit his lips pulling across the flesh and than suckling your clit with a thick audiable slurp before he looks up at you lust dancing in his eyes as he catches yours and holds his gaze, seeking your face wanting to watch as the moment happens.
 
"Oh baby that feels so good." She whispered as he began to push his fingers into her deeper and harder. She loved that he could be so rough but he was still so tender. She opened her eyes to look down at him she smiled at him as she stroked her boobs softly. Her nipples were becoming hard.

She let out a scream of pleasure as he twisted his fingers roughly in her. She looked at him as he pulled his mouth away from her clit. She was little disappointed his mouth wasn't still sucking her clit. "Oh baby I'm gonna cum for you. I'm going to cum for my man. I want your cock." She said. She moaned feeling him kissing her clit again. She moaned loudly as she looked down at him she smiled as she started to feel her orgasm getting closer. She started to moan louder. "Oh yes oh yes." She called out as she started to cum.
 
He pulled one set of fingers out as you got close. those fingers slick now from there duty seized your clit in his hand and began to twist it between thumb and forefinger.

In his fingers place went his mouth he kissed your puffy pussy lips first before he slide his tongue deep in you and began to move his head forward and back with speedy as his finger did the same, her tasted you savored you his jewel...When you came he suckled the sweet nectar like a starving child suckling a teet. he lapped at your pussy trying to take as much of your juices in as possible. he than pulled away his nose and mouth covered in juice as she slowly gets to his feet and slips his arms about you embracing you.

"You are wonderful, such an exquisite flavor, and your beauty enraptures my heart... I want you more than you know, I want to take you over the arm of our couch and fuck you hard and deep...But you must get your reward for being a good girl, Would Sophia like her prize?" he asks as he picks up a near by towel and wipes his face and than kisses you softly on your lips letting you taste your own juices as he smiles and than slips away and sits down slowly carefully. He winced a bit when he put stress on his leg and smiles a warm loving smile his eyes wear a bit teary eyed as he smiled to you.

"Come make your man happy, you've earned me, heart and soul" he says as he tugged at his boxer briefs and slide them off exposing his hard 8 inch monster it sprang free full and hard its color a deep red and twitching with anticipation a stark contrast to the loving looking in his eyes
 
Her orgasm was pretty intense her legs were weak and her breathing was heavy. She looked down at him as her orgasm slowly came to its end. She saw his nose and mouth was covered in her juices. She smiled at him seeing him stood up. She leaned into him as he embraced her. "Your so great to me and I love you, you know that don't you? You can take me where ever you want and anyway you want after I get my reward. I want my prize please give me my prize." She stroked her hair out of her face watching him as he wiped his face although he wiped his face she could taste her own juices on his lips. She watched him sit down. She looked at his eyes seeing he was a bit teary. "Baby are you okay." She said looking at him as she stroked his cheek she smiled at him.

"Oh baby I will make you happy I'll make my man happy. I love your soul and your heart so much." She said looking at his cock she smiled then looked at him she looked deeply in his eyes. He had a loving look in his eyes and it made her smile. She leaned down and kissed him passionately then she slide onto her knees. She kissed his cock softly. She stroked his balls softly.

She licked his shaft softly before taking his cock head in her mouth. She sucked softly on his cock head. She looked up at him as she took more of him in her mouth she bobbed up and down sucking harder. She was still stroking his cock.
 
He smiles as you are concerned. "My leg hurts.... I would of loved to stand and be able to watch you better, But I have to sit." he says as he looks at you. He brushes your hair back over your ear and smiles as he feels your lips press against his. He trembles.

The frist touch of his cock sends a little dollop of pre on his head , he than sees you slide down on his cock and cries out, you are rewarded with more precum.He than breaths and runs his hand through your hair, his other hand held a simple band of leather, he deftly and painlessly ties your hair up. he than smiles and looks at you his eyes deep and intense with lust.

" OH Sophia, I love you too, But its hard for me...But I love you and I want to make you mine," He pauses and than continues" Suck me...Thats it suck me like you have never done before... OH GOD SOPHIA" he groans a burst of cum shooting into your mouth as his cock stayed hard. Only one spurt as he breathed and claimed him self, his body still taught still ready to strike when ever he can. His eyes though were soft and taking in the sight of you and your mouth on him he smiled again before opening his mouth ad letting out another cry of pleasure.
 
She was a loving and caring person and she wanted to look after him and make him happy. She was loyal and would never do anything to hurt him. She saw him tremble as her lips pressed against his cock. She licked the dollop of pre cum up. She liked tasting his cum. She felt his hands in her hair.

She was happy to hear him say he loved her this time not in a whisper. She loved him so much and it made feel good knowing he loved her too. She was his completely his already. She'd do anything for him. She felt his cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed the load she was a little shocked he was still hard. She pulled her mouth away from his cock. "I want you so much baby. I want make you happy. I want to feel your cock deep in me." She said as she stroked his cock softly.
 
he blushed as he looked at you and than turned even redder.
"I have a confession my love....I lied about my partners...I have never had actually sex... i learned from the woman my father brought me... She taught me to use my hands but respected me enough not to force the act like my father wanted....So I...I have never actually done this" he says his body softening as he.
looked at you and his eyes were soft, he was nervous as he looked at you and smiled.

"I don't want to be a disappointment to My Jewel... Sophia...I have waited for this moment, a moment to share my self my whole self with someone in such a long time... And I choose you , My heavenly creature, you are the one I want to give all my world too...I will ask you one more time...Are you sure you want me, my life, its dangers, all of it" he says as he tensed again sliding his arms about your body to get you back on to your feet as he slide out his foot and let his leg and its wound relax.

"SO I am afraid you'll have to help me through the next part' he says with a devilish grin when you looked at him. He was hard as a rock, his cock ached for her, his heart ached...his very soul. This was the woman he had been waiting for Sophia, His love.
 
She saw he was red and she hated seeing him feel so awkward. "Oh baby you are amazing I love you and thank you for being honest with me. By the way you are great with your hands and mouth. She got off of her knees and slide onto his lap. She leaned in and kissed him. She stroked his chest. "I may have been with other guys but no ones ever treated me as good as you have treated me. I love you and I'm happy to be your first and your last I hope." She looked deeply in his eyes and smiled.

"You a disappointment you could never be a disappointment to me you are my love the only man I want to be with. You have my heart, my soul and my body its all yours. Huni stop ask me if I want this I told you I want you and I accept you for you. Your not a completely bad man and baby your my bad man and you could do nothing to make me leave you. I will be by your side as long as you want me and I love you so much." She stroked his cock softly. "Don't worry okay were going to take this slow let me do all the work make you feel good and I'll feel good too." She kissed him. She slide off his lap and stood him still kissing him she pulled him up. "Take me to the bedroom."
 
He blindly obeyed, grabbing your hand and leading you past his fully furnished professional kitchen. He pulled up in front of his door and shivers a bit as he opens the solid oak door and when he opens it reveals a spacious room with a huge bed.

" See the bedroom" he says as he pulls you in. The far wall was a massive window that looks down at the city below. His bed faced that way. Off to the right was a small office area, and to the left a TV with video game systems hooked up, it was as if it was its own small apartment. Through the small lounge area was a door that lead to his bathroom, and the door in the office to the master bath.

Francisco lead you over to the beautiful blue sheets on a cherry wood bed frame with carved header and footer of nymphs and satyrs dancing and chasing each other in wooded frank. He looked at you leaned in and kissed you his hand slide over your body holding you close. His cock pressed against your slick pussy and he blushed as he pulled away.

" Sophia take me show me how to love you, and make me a man" he says softly as he blushed his posture and looks as if he were a highschooler with his first girl.
 
She looked around the room it was nice and bigger then she had expected. "Its lovely and the view wow its amazing nearly as amazing of the view of you naked." She laughed.

She feeling nervous knowing she was going to be his first. She kissed him back passionately she liked having his body close to hers. She felt his cock against her pussy she wished he had just slide into and took her but she realised yes he may be a confident guy but he was a virgin had never done this so she'd have to teach. "Huni don't blush this all natural and this is special really special. I'm excited. You are a man baby you are a very manly man and I'm gonna make you even more manly." She kissed him pushing him onto the bed. She stroked his chest. "You ready baby?"
 
"Oh the view is nothing compared to you...as for me naked...eh Its nothing i haven't seen before" he laughs a good hearty laugh. he tumbled back on to the bed and than rose on his hands and smiled, he was taking you in, his eyes breathing the vision of your body in the light of the candles and the city lights. he smiled as heard your words.

"Oh I am so ready, I have been ready for months now, but was afraid the truth would push you away...but yes Sophia teach me, I am an excellent student, as you have felt with my finger, so next time i will gladly study up and take you like no other" he says as he smiles and looks at you, as he reaches out to his ockc he touches his cock and begins to stroke at you his face still smiling as he waits for his instructor to instruct him on the true delving of sex and all its mysteries to be revealed to him.
 
"Oh so you like the view of me naked." She grinned at him. "I get to see me naked all the time its nothing special." She giggled looking at him. She loved seeing him happy and she was so very happy to be with him but she was sort of nervous. She love him so much but she would give him a horrible first experience of sex. She had never been with a virgin the three guys she'd been with had all been experienced although they were experienced they hadn't been amazing. She had always dreamed of her first time with him and she thought it would be amazing.

She was worrying about disappointing him but she tried to keep calm. "You know baby its not even my first time and I'm so nervous more nervous than I was on my first time. There's more to this than just sex for me. I love you." She looked at him lovingly.

"I'm glad your ready because I've never been so ready in my life. I need you baby." She leaned into him and kissed him. She got him to lay down on his back. She slide on top of him she took his cock in her hand she stroked him softly before slowly sliding his cock head into her wet pussy. She moaned softly as She slowly slide down on his cock. "Baby start to thrust your hips upwards." She said in a sweet soft tone. She stroked his chest smiling at him.
 
He smiled as he watched you lean him back he didn't say anything as he let his rough but gentle hands slide across your skin. He was caressing you as you knelt over him and he smiled. He than spoke softly.

" Don't be nervous Sophia, you are beautiful, And though this is my first, remember that makes me just as much as yours as mine, for not only will you have taken my heart you will take my virginity" he says right as you lower yourself onto me.

Francisco groans as he feels your tightness on him. He slides his hands down and lets them run softly over your hips and outer thighs as he takes a minute to enjoy your pussy. It was warm and tight, his cock twitched eager and ready, but he knew he needed to savor this savior her. He than gripped your hips and pushed up into you as deep as he can and hold it.

" Like this teacher?" he asks playfully as he than does three quick thrusts bouncing you on his crotch as if you were a soccer all. He than let you settle down on to his cock again and smiles as he than runs his hand over your back and leans you towards him, he than pulls you close to kiss your lips and let his tongue slip in there for a second gently caressing your tongue before he pulls away and smiles.

" I like the feel of me in you, I could get used to this Sophia, I could do this all day" he says as he than does another set a quick hard and deep thrusts into your tight pussy his cock only gonna half way out before going back in. He was being methodical, He could do this forever, she was gorgeous and she felt amazing, he could feel her heart beat on him, her every shift her every move she was amazing, she was his now and his alone.
 
“Well thank you huni you always know the right things to say to make me feel better. I’m happy to have your heart and I’m happy to take your virginity. I love you and you have all of me you always have. I’m your girl.” She said looking at him as she felt him fully in her. He felt so much bigger in her then the other guys she had been with.

“Yes you’re a good boy you’re a good student.” She said as she felt him thrust upwards like she told him to. She kissed him passionately. Her tongue was playing with his. She looked deeply in his eyes. “Baby I love you.” She whispered to him as she kissed his neck.

“Well I love the feeling of you in me and huni it’s not really possible to go all day without breaks.” She giggled looking at him. She kissed him passionately looking deeply in his eyes as she slowly started to bounce up and down on his cock. Her pussy started to clutch his cock. She was very wet for him. She closed her eyes moaning. “Oh baby I love you I’m yours all yours.”

She ran her fingers through his hair as she looked deeply in his eyes she kissed him as she moved up and down on his cock. She loved the way he was making her feel. She had never felt so in love before.
 
"OH Sophia, you are amazing, keep that up" he says as he answers your rhythm with one of his own hitting deep in you as you slide down he slides up, he was getting the hang of this. He looks at you and smiles a wicked smile as he than flips you over on to the bed. he takes the hair peice from your hair and than slides it on his wrist. he lets him self stay inside you for a minute.

"Such an amazing body and beautiful face, the body of a angel..and yet you unlike others who came to try and woo me won me with your heart" he says as he lets his hands slide your arms over your head and places them in the grip of one of his powerful hands. his other brushes away some stray strands of hair from your face, and begins to slowly pull his cock back, and than hovers with just his tip inside you he smiles.

"Here goes nothing" he says as he plunges deep inside you and than begins to pump him self hard and fast into your tight pussy as he groans. he trys to keep his gaze with yours but fails as he archs up. he lets go of your wrists to better hold him self up. his muscles rippled and tightened as he began his push up like movements in and out of your pussy. his hard long cock slapping in and out of you as he groaned and moaned.
 
"You like that baby?" She whispered into his ear. She was loving how he was starting to thrust without her telling him to he was learning. She thought he told me his a good student but I didn't think he'd start to feel confident and really get into it. She looked deeply in his eyes as she kissed him. She pulled away from the kiss looking at him thinking how did she get so lucky to find a hot guy who loved her. She was a bit shocked when he flipped her over. She was on her back under him.

"Huni stop complementing me your to sweet and I'm nothing special How many times have you been wooed?" She said blushing hearing him tell her she had an amazing body, beautiful face and the body of an angel.

She looked at him as he slide her arms over her head with his strong hands. When he pulled nearly all the way and left his cock head on her she was a little annoyed. "You mister are a big tease please don't tease me I need you, I need you in me."

She moaned as he plunged deep into her. She closes her eyes as started fucking her hard and fast it felt so good her pussy was tightening around his cock. She was getting close to an orgasm. "Oh god yes baby oh yes. Harder baby I'm going to cum." She screamed.
 
He shifted a little and pulled you close so your legs and ass are raised towards him. he than begins to ram down into you full speed his thick hard cock ramming in and out of your tight hole with ease. he continues his assault on your pussy, making sure his cock hits hard and deep.

"Oh Sophia, you are amazing" he says as he speeds up harder and faster as he hits deep into your womb. He grows faster and faster as he groans out.

"So..SOPHIA..I'M...I'M" he pauses as he thrusts hard and deep and cums cums hard his dick shooting burst after burst of cum inside you"CUMMMINNNNG".

He slides forward and kisses you on your lips as he waits his cock still shooting as he slides his arms about you and holds you. " YOu are now Mine, got it MIne My dear Mine." he says as he looks into your eyes his eyes full of love and satisfaction.
 
She was moaning louder as he was taking her roughly. She loved the way he was taking her. She was now fully his he owned her not just her heart he now own her body completely. "Oh baby you are great I love you so very much." She whispered before kissing his neck softly then she started to nibble on his neck.

"Oh god yes baby yes." She called out as she cumming her body was shaking a little under him. She felt his cock start to shoot cum deep in her tight pussy. She was feeling amazing he was making her so very happy. She had never felt as happy as this ever in her life.

"Oh baby of course I'm yours all yours. I love you." She said looking deeply in his eyes. She stroked his chest and kissed him. Her heart was racing and she was breathing heavily as she closed her eyes as her orgasm finished. She bite her lip roughly. "I can't believe your all mine I love you." She smiled.
 
Back
Top