The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Knowing that your needing me, feeling that need in my bones.

I let you roll me over and put me on my, to spent from both of my powerful orgasms. I feel as your cock hits my already sensitive, it starts pulsating again... Then your cock slides in to my wet cunt so easily....to the hilt, as i take in your full length., your balls slapping me.........
 
Thrusting deep . . . balls deep . . . god, you are so fucking wet . . .

Pulling back, taking my cock in my hand . . . cockhead covered with your slick juices . . . sliding the cockhead up and down the crack in your ass . . . for an instant pressing against that tight little opening . .

Then plunging back in your cunt . . . fucking you hard . . . gonna fill you once more with my hot cum . . so close, baby . .
 
Feeling you thrusting your cock back and forth balls deep inside my wet cunt, sloushiing back and forth....mmmmm....

Then I feel you pull out, i look back at you, wondering what your doing. I then feel your cock head sliding up and down my ass. As you press against my hole, I jump alittle, wondering at what your planning to do .... then your quit and slide your cock back into my slick cunt....

Mmmmm baby, please feel me w your seed, feel me up baby, please.....
 
Just a good hard fuck for now baby . . . that push against your tight little opening was just a tease . . . "God, Cedar, make me cum baby . . . "

Slamming into you . . . so fucking hot from eating your cunt and tasting your juices. . .

"Yesssssssss, fuckkkkkkkkkk . . ." dumping another hot load of cum into your cunt . . .
 
OMG !!!! Your so amazing in bed. What you do to me.

You made me cream all over your mouth twice just from your tongue. WOW, nothing like thats ever happened to me before ever !!!. then you just screwed me again and i creamed again two more times !!!

MMMMMMMMMMMM, OOOOOOOOOOOO, iiiiimmmmmmm ccccccccuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg !!!!!!!
 
Hearing your screams as your face is buried in the pillow . . . cumming so fucking hard myself . . .

Collapsing on top of you, then pulling you down beside me . . . your back to me, kissing the back of your neck . . .reaching around and pulling your back tight against me . .

"God, baby . . . incredible . . . but we need to get a little more sleep . . . we've got a big meeting in a few hours . . ."
 
Collapsing under you after another intense orgasm over took me. I dont know if I can go thru that again.....

Cuddling in your arms, as we both fall fast asleep once again before the sun arises and awakes us before the big meeting w the clients.....
 
Crawling out of bed when the wake-up call comes, I playfully smack you light on the ass . . . "Time to get moving, baby . . . I'll take my shower and then call roo service for some coffee. This client is pretty casual in his office, so dress just like you do for our office. Save the dress for dinner tonight."

One more look at your sexy body as I head for my shower and you stumble toward your room . .. stains of cum coating your thighs. What a fucking night that was!!
 
I stumble outta bed also, feeling sticky all over my legs and and my cunt slightly hurting from the throrough screwing I got from you last night. WOW !!!

I sashie to my room naked jump in my shower while your in yours. grab a nice pair of jeans and a blouse to put for this clientel since you did say this was a more causual client of ours.
 
Shower . . . coffee . ..finally dressed and off to the client's. Hard time keeping focused during our meetings, since I kept hinking about what was under those jeans and blouse . . and what I was going to do tonight.

Wrapped up about 4:00 and agreed to meet the client at 7:00 in the restaurant in the hotel for dinner . ..

Back at the hotel, I stretch out on the bed for a few minutes while you head into your room to change and relax a bit before dressing for dinner.
 
Boy was that one hell of a long meeting w the client today. Just thinking about David all day long, trying desperately trying to keepin my mins focused soley on what the client what sying and not what waunder Davids jeans and his dress shirt....mmmm, omg !!!

Finally back in my room, all nice and comfy. I lay down on the bed just for a few mins before jumping into a nice hot refreshing shower and figuring out how Im gonna go into his room. Well bc in his room is my hot pink nightie, and well i dont have anything else....

So i just sashie to the door between our rooms, open it up, seeing you laying on the bed, stretched out, i sashie towards you, me looking all sexy after having a nice hot refeshing shower.
 
Looking up as you strut naked into my room . . . hmmm, plenty of time . . . I've got an idea . .

Getting up off the bed and walking toward you and reaching down and running my fingers thru your pussy hair . . . "How about a little trim? Go lie down on the bed . . . on your back."

Not waiting for an answer, just expecting you to do what you are told. I walk into the bathroom, run some nice warm water . . . grab a towel off the rack and take it out to you.

"Put this under your lower back and thighs." Going back into the bathroom, I get a wash cloth wet from the running water, grab my shaver, shaving lotion and walk back to the bed.

"Now spread wide . . ."
 
I notice you notice me as I walk into your room naked, and I see a sudden gleem in your eye.

You get up from the bed, grab my cunt hair, then say its time for a trim. Im tinking to myself " ook, ive never done that, i wonder what its gonna feel lke ? will i like it ? how wil the sex be different ? "

But I obey you, I immediately get on the bed, and lay down.

You bring me the towel. You tell me to put it under my thighs nad lower back, I dont ask any questions, i just do it, like you said.

In anticatpation i await you. I rustling aroound in the bathroom.

When you come out of the bathroom, i spread my legs as wide as i can.....
 
Setting the shaver and gel down on the bed, I use the warm wet wash cloth to moisten the hair around your pussy, still a little damp from your shower, but I need to really wet . . .

Oops, my finger slipped and rubbed between your cunt lips and bumped against your clit . . . how naughty of me . .

After getting you hair all wet, I put a large squeeze of shaving lotion in my hands and spread it thru your pussy hair like shampoo . . . wiping my hands on the towel, I pick up the shaver and begin trimming your hair above your cunt, across your lower belly . . . leaving a thing strip down the middle which lines up with your slit . .

"OK, love?" I ask as I am working my magic shaver on your most intimate area.
 
Just laying back on the bed, until your done w what your doing.

A soft moan escapes my lips as your finger hits my clit. I felt that and it felt so good....

I feel the warm rag caress my cunt hair moistening even more than it already was from my earlier shower.....then feeling something soft and kinda squeeshy against my outer lips. Im wondering to myself what you are doing but still do not look. I feel soomething strange down there, cant quit figure it out, but I do not say anything.

You finish up. You ask me, if im ok, i say yes im fine.
 
Finished shaving everything above your cunt except for a small strip right in the middle . . . the "landing strip" . .. other than that just trimmed a bit around the edges, but left your cunt still covered.

Going and getting the wash cloth wet again and wiping all the saving lotion off your pussy area . . "OK, take a look in the mirror . . ."

"Guess it's about time to get dressed for dinner . . . and, Cedar, where I shaved is going to sting if you cover it up, so tonight no panties . . . just your bra and your dress . . .understand?"
 
Not really understanding why you "shaved" me down there, but more perplexed about it ... I guess aas time goes by I will understand, accept, and learn to like it in all ways possible.
Im thinking all this as your cleaning my doen there, making sure Im good and and dry also.

You said " no panties " I sure hope my dress covers me tonite, its kida shorts, alittle above knee length almost mid thigh....I sure hope I dont show the client any cunt shsots tonite (i turn beat read)

I go to my room once your done w me, and get dressed in my new dress and heels...I hope David really likes this dress ..... but NO PANTIES
 
As you walk back into the room after getting dressed, I am sitting on my bed putting my shoes on. You stand in front of and turn around . . . "Looking good. Come closer for a minute."

As you step closer, I slide my hand up your thigh and feel your pussy . . . nicely trimmed and fucking wet . . . "Ready for dinner?"
 
I walk into the room for " your " inspection.... Hopeing you like my dress for tonite dinner w our clientele...

I step up to you as your sitting on the bed, I feel your hand glinding up my thigh to cunt which secretly is already creaming... "Yes, dinner sounds marverlous about now, Im starved."
 
I withhdraw my hand and lick my fingers . . god, you taste good . . . "Nice, you hae done well."

We arrive at the restaurant a few mintues before the client . . . the President and Chief Financial Officer of the company. They seem to be very impressed by my assistant. She did a great job during the day . . . and now they are seeing how attractive she is. And that's all they can do . . . see how attractive you are. No touching guys!!

We have a nice dinner and a glass of wine. The gentlemen pick up the check for dinner and mention that they are going to stop in the bar for one more drink before going home. I tell them to go ahead, that I will join them in a few minutes.

After they leave, "Cedar, here is what I want you to do. Go on back up to your room and get undressed . . . perhaps a nice warm shower to make sure that your are nice and clean. When you are finished with your shower, you are to remain naked. Wrap your self in a towel if you get too cool. I will not be long in coming up to join you."

"When you hear me enter my room, you are to put a pillow on the floor in the middle of your room. Kneel down on that pillow . . . naked . . . and wait for me. Understand?"
 
Im so glad you like how I taste.... "Thank you for your compliments, darling"


Not exactly knowing why David wants me to do whats hes told me to do. I head to my room after a wonderful dinner w the client, take my shower.
The ac's not on, so its not cold in the room, so Im ok for now....

Oh, I think I here David coming now...

a pillow in the floor, kneel on it... and be naked....
 
Stepping into my room, I toss my jacket to a chair and start taking off my shirt and tie. Kicking my shoes toward the same chair, I step to the door between our rooms and see you kneeling on a pillow in the middle of your room . . . naked, fucking naked . . .

I can tell you are a bit nervous . . . but excited, knowing that sex will be involved and that you will cum at least once before the night is over. I finish undressing, except for my boxers and walk into your room. I am anticipating an exciting night, so my drink at the bar was ginger ale . . . sure don't want liquor affecting tonight.

Stepping directly in front of you, I caress my growing erection thru my boxers. I think you understood from my directions downstairs that you are not to do anything until you are told. "OK, Cedar . . remove my boxers."
 
My nerves are on edge as I hear your door open and close. I dont hear much noise after that until you step into my room and talk to me, well more like command me in a loving voice to take of your boxers......

I reach up with barely noticeable shakey hands and put my thumbs into your boxers waist band and start to slide them down off your hips, but as i do they catch on you cock....I remedy that by easing the waistband off your cock with my hand, then letting your boxers fall to the floor. I then help you lift one foot, then the other, to take your boxers completely off of you.....
 
Pretty sure that your low-life hubby never treated you properly in the bedroom . . . I could tell from your response that he had never eaten your pussy . . .

Now I'm going to find out just how far you are willing to go . . . I'm beginning to think this is becoming a sexual training session for you . . . and so far you have passed with flying colors.

"Take my cock in your hands, gently . . . do you see the moisture on the head? That is my precum, it shows that my cock is getting ready for sexual activity . . . use your fingers to rub it all over the head of my cock. The lick your fingers and see what it tastes like."
 
By the look on your face your probably thining about my so-called husband.....Hes never treated me like you have done thus far, or never done the things that you done to me, how youve aroused me, made me scream and moan, Im so emabrrassed, I turn beat red at this thought.....

As you talk to me a gentle but commanding tone, I listen intently to your voice, soaking in every word....
I look at your cook in front of my eyes, seeing the white substance oozing from the hole in the middleof the mushroomed head, as you say its called precum.....I touch it, its warm....I ruub the head of your cock w the precum, theres so much of this stuff, where does it comes from, i think, WOW !!! then im thinking your cocks so soft, but yet so hard, hows that possible ???
Then you say, "taste it", so i bring my fingers to my mouth, like instructed, and close my lips over them, i roll my tongeue over them to get all the cum off my fingers.....
It tastes, well its tastes, aslittle like funny, lke its salty, and alittle like our dinner.....how strange.......
 
Back
Top