first time to a bathouse

bisexualfantasy69

Really Experienced
The other night I was feeling exspecially horny and went to a bathouse for the first time. I didn't know how to make the initial overture so I stripped naked lay down and closed my eyes as I masturbated with a lot of lube which I placednear the door which I opened. Lo and behold after about a few minutes I felt another pair of hands start to stroke my cock. Is there an etiquette to approach someone, or do I just go up and start to stroke any cock?

This something Im wanting to do..But I would really love to have a man rub my body with warm oil and slide a finger in my ass as he strokes my cock and then finally slides his hot cock into my wanting newly broken virgin ass till he gives me a hot load of cummmm deep within me...Hot topic!!!!!!

Hello!

The other night I was feeling exspecially horny and went to a bathouse for the first time. I didn't know how to make the initial overture so I stripped naked lay down and closed my eyes as I masturbated with a lot of lube which I placednear the door which I opened. Lo and behold after about a few minutes I felt another pair of hands start to stroke my cock. Is there an etiquette to approach someone, or do I just go up and start to stroke any cock?

There is not many rules. But if anyone starts to wank with his eyes closed with an open door with lube in view in a bath house..............I'm surprised you didn't get fucked.:rolleyes:

haven't been for a while
the whole idea is pleasure, relaxing pleasure
if a guy isn't your type be polite and move on
as said before naked with the door open your just a toy to be used which can be a lot of fun
remember boys condoms condoms condoms

God, that would be fucking awesome. I'm getting out of this town if it kills me.

Love Bathhouses

Some of my best experiences were in the bathhouse in the Denver Metro area. I did not have my first experince with another guy until I was 44 years old (over 20 years ago). Felt guilty about that first time for almost six months, but could not get the experience out of my mind. Finally, I read about the bathhouse in a local free handout and went to visit. Didn't even use my real name the first time.
The first vist was on a Friday night. WOW! What an experience I had. I did things that evening, that were beyond my wildest imagination. I left four hours later hooked on man to man enjoyment and went back many times until I moved away.

2nd experience at a bathhouse

My second visit to a bathhouse I set out to do what I dream about. From gloryholes to steam rooms.
They have a place called the Maze, a darkened area with corridors with gloryholes at each nook and cranny. I found a one with a sheer curtain, went inside and dropped my towel and started to stroke my cock. I got hard in no time, I looked down and there was a hand, turning slightly feeling my cock brush his hand he grabbed it and started to stroke me. Not being able to see who was giving me pleasure was really exciting, then I felt warmth surrounding my cock, he was sucking me, it was mindblowing, after a few minutes his mouth released my cock, I knelt and there was hard cock coming through the hole, I grabbed it two hands, stroking this strangers cock feeling it get even harder with each stroke. I wanted to feel it in my mouth and give him the same pleasure I recieved. I swallowed him as deep as I could, using my tongue, different pressures and speed, the way I like it. His cock became so hard, I could tell he was close to cumming. He pulled his cock from my mouth, I heard him moving and then no sound, I was dissapointed, then I saw someone come around the corner and stop where I was jerking off. He was also stroking himself, I reached my hand out and grabbed his cock pulling him toward me. We were cock to cock as he grabbed mines and were jerking eack. He kneeled down and started to suck me, he reached up with his hand and started to pinch and play with my nipples. I wanted to suck his cock also , I pulled my cock from his mouth, as he stood up I knelt down. I grabbed his shaft and started to suck, and suck I did. Years of fantasizing was becoming a reality. After just a few minutes I knew he was about ready to explode, I wanted it to last a little longer, but before I knew it he pulled out and started to fist his cock, seconds later he exploded on my face and all over my chest, seconds later je mumbled " I'm sorry" and left....

so envious man, i only dream of bathhouses and masterbate thinking of the fun envisioned there....so horny to type it now!

bathhouse

never to late, took me a little while to try. i think going with a friend makes it much easier. the next time i want to go with someone i know or feel comfortable with...

Aci

Anyone wanna meetup at ACI bathhouse in San Antonio this Friday or Saturday? Let me know.

My second visit to a bathhouse I set out to do what I dream about. From gloryholes to steam rooms.
They have a place called the Maze, a darkened area with corridors with gloryholes at each nook and cranny. I found a one with a sheer curtain, went inside and dropped my towel and started to stroke my cock. I got hard in no time, I looked down and there was a hand, turning slightly feeling my cock brush his hand he grabbed it and started to stroke me. Not being able to see who was giving me pleasure was really exciting, then I felt warmth surrounding my cock, he was sucking me, it was mindblowing, after a few minutes his mouth released my cock, I knelt and there was hard cock coming through the hole, I grabbed it two hands, stroking this strangers cock feeling it get even harder with each stroke. I wanted to feel it in my mouth and give him the same pleasure I recieved. I swallowed him as deep as I could, using my tongue, different pressures and speed, the way I like it. His cock became so hard, I could tell he was close to cumming. He pulled his cock from my mouth, I heard him moving and then no sound, I was dissapointed, then I saw someone come around the corner and stop where I was jerking off. He was also stroking himself, I reached my hand out and grabbed his cock pulling him toward me. We were cock to cock as he grabbed mines and were jerking eack. He kneeled down and started to suck me, he reached up with his hand and started to pinch and play with my nipples. I wanted to suck his cock also , I pulled my cock from his mouth, as he stood up I knelt down. I grabbed his shaft and started to suck, and suck I did. Years of fantasizing was becoming a reality. After just a few minutes I knew he was about ready to explode, I wanted it to last a little longer, but before I knew it he pulled out and started to fist his cock, seconds later he exploded on my face and all over my chest, seconds later je mumbled " I'm sorry" and left....

Love our local bathhouse. Best bjs I've received have been in the steam room. Feels great go be hot and wet and receive or giving a bj. Fucked my first ass in the steam room to as others watched; biggest explosion I've ever had!

Back