The New Intern (closed LexyLove13)

Eva was surprised that her boss kissed her the way he did. She blushed before sliding off his desk. "As you wish Sir."she said. Yet she paused for a moment, "Why is it that you don't want to make it personal? If you don't mind me asking." Eva soon turned back around, placing her hands on the tape. Her ass was pushed out and in full view for him to admire.

"I only ask...because your cock felt so good inside me..."she said.
 
"You have a great ass," he rubbed his hand over it admiringly. It still showed the slight redness of his previous attention. "And tonight was not the last time it will feel my touch, but I fear if I do what I really want to do to it now I will shoot my load in ten seconds."

He took up a position behind her, his eager cock pressed against her pussy lips.

"To answer your question, I don't want to fall in love with you, and licking your pussy and making sure you cum will lead to that."

He reached up and grabbed a handful of her long reddish brown locks, "you are definitely the best intern I have hired, beautiful and eager."

His other hand reached round and gripped one of her breasts firmly, "would you want your boss falling in love with you."

He began a steady deep thrusting, "this will be more uncomfortable but should be over soon."
 
Soon Eva felt her hair being pull and his cock sliding in. She squirmed a bit as it was uncomfortable. "Why is it so wrong to please someone?"she asked. Looking down at the desk before closing her eyes again.

"If it so wrong.....why hire me?"she said. She didn't realize that she was the problem. "Sorry.... I just want to be loved..."she said. The pain was gone by now but wondering what would happen next.
 
He grunted loudly as he thrust into her, his hand pulling on her hair.

"I didn't hire you to love you," he squeezed her breast as he rammed his cock into her again, "I hired you to fuck."

She was definitely becoming used to his size now, so he could increase his pace a little.

He grunted loudly in her ear with each eager thrust, but the sound of their bodies slapping together could not drown out her words in his mind.

I just want to be loved loved, she had said.

He knew he wasn't showing her any love or even kindness by taking her this way.

Pulling out he let out a frustrated growl as he commanded her to stand up.

He barely even waited for her to stand before he spun her around and pushed her arse against the desk again. Lifting her up he sat her down further on his desk before removing her final remains of clothing.

Pushing her back down he spread her legs wide before dropping his face between her thighs. The suddenness of his actions should have portended a hungry devouring of her pussy, but instead he gently teased her clit and lips with his swirling tongue.
 
Eva soon found her herself back on her back on the desk. Moaning out as she felt him teasing her. She looked down at her boss as she was confused. "Then why do this....if I was only hired to be fucked."she said. Eva was liking how he was teasing her. She soon sat up to see that he was still in between her legs. Eva saw that her clothes were on the floor on a two piles.
 
He looked up from between her legs, his face now showing the signs of her arousal with her juices glistening on his lips.

"Seriously girl," he looked at her slightly disappointed, " here I am trying to bring you pleasure and you still ask questions."

"You took this job knowing exactly what was expected," he looked at her with a hunger in his eyes. "You should have known, the salary was too high for an intern, you are using me as much as I am using you."
 
Eva knew what he was saying was true. "I am sorry Sir, please continue."she said. Laying back down on the desk, staring out the window. She needed this job as the pay was great. Eva made sure not to meet his gaze, as he didn't want to make this personal.

Yet part of the her was upset by it too. Eva was going to let her boss take care of his needs. Wishing that she hadn't upset her boss.
 
When Eva lay back he could see the disappointment on her face. Maybe she was questioning her choice to sell herself in this way. Maybe she was thinking of the ridiculousness of the situation. What would she tell her friends. I let my horny middle aged greying boss fuck me so he could feel good about himself. He looked so stupid with his cock poking out from under his tummy and his pants around his ankles.

He looked down at her, his eyes drinking in her tight pussy, now wet with both her natural juices and his saliva. His gaze trailed up her curvy figure to her delightfully shaped breasts.

He lowed his lips to one, "what do you want from me."

His mouth encircled one of the nipples, as his fingers sort out her clit.
 
Eva moaned out as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I don't want to upset you.....lose this job. I understand why you don't want to get attached."she said. Yet he was being gentle which she still didn't understand. "You second guessing yourself, stop. I have a weakness for older men."she said.

Smiling at him before moaning once more. "Go-ahead...fuck me."she said. Wanting to feel him back inside her. "Please? You have me so turned on."she said.
 
"Fine," he said slightly aggressively as his fingers tested her moistness, "I want to fuck you too."

He stood up and pulled her unceremoniously off the desk before turning her around again. Bending her down over the desk he spread her legs with his foot before guiding himself into her waiting pussy.

"Next time I might be more gentle," he said pushing her down against the desk.

His thrusts were deep and not gentle, causing a loud slapping noise as his thighs met her backside. But even that was drowned out by the deep guttural grunts he exuded with each thrust.

The sun was setting and the darkness outside caused their reflection to show up in the darkened glass of his office window. Gripping her hair firmly he pulled on it to lift her head up so they could see the look on each other's face as he relentlessly fucked his intern.
 
Eva soon found herself flipped over and moaning. Loving how he was being semi rough with her. Feeling him pull her hair so she could watch in the reflection. Moaning more as she could feel herself getting close.

Wishing he would spank her as he fucked her. "Feels so good!!!!!"she said. Her breasts were bouncing as he fucked her. Eva was curious as to what his gentle side was. The pleasure was building fast. "Sir, I'm close!"she said.
 
He grunted loudly, finally pleased that this was going how he wanted it to.

"Don't...come..." he grunted after a particular hard thrust
"Before...your master," he pulled back on her hair while letting out a long satisfied groan.

The few minutes of messing around between his fucking her had allowed his excitement to recede a bit and he was still a little way from his own climax.

"Or I will fuck," he stopped his thrusting to bring a hard hand down on her ass.
"Your ass," seizing her hips he began to pound her with a renewed vigor.
 
Eva was doing her best but this fucking felt so good. She flinched from the spanking but it turned her on even more. "Sir! I'm trying not too but it feels too good!"she said. Though she was hoping she could hold off until he came. Him pulling her hair harder took some of the pleasure away, as this time it hurt a little. The pain caused her to move her head forward a bit.

Yet Eva was liking in control of this and yet he wasn't all that rough. She looked back up at the window seeing the look on her bosses face. He was enjoying this, as he fucked her tight pussy. "Sir, how close are you?"she asked. Eva was curious as to just how long he could last.
 
He did not answer her, but instead dug his fingers into her side as he let out a low grunt of pleasure.

If she needed an answer she got it as his thrusting became a little sporadic and shuddering as he exploded deep inside her.

When his bodies shuddering quieted down he stood there with a smug satisfied look on his face. Her body was still trapped between him and the desk as his erection slowly shrunk inside her.

"Now that that will give you something to tweet about."
 
Eva squirmed as he grabbed her slides. Soon feeling him cum inside her. Though the look his face was displeasing to her. The comment he made really upset her. All she wanted know was to get out his office and head home. Eva was unsatisfied but he it clear it wasn't about the pleasure for her. Slowly sitting up as he was still inside her pussy. "May I get dressed and be dismissed?"she asked.
 
Her question brought him out of his thoughts and returned him to reality. He realized he had just said something incredibly unkind and also had not heard even the slightest loud moan from her.

Feeling his erection fading, he began to thrust into her again, hoping to revive it. The least he could do was bring her over the edge.

"I haven't had an orgasm that good in a long time," his hand reached around to find her clit.
 
Eva blushed from his words though moaned softly. She felt her knees getting weak slightly. Yet couldn't understand why he was trying to get hard again. Things weren't adding up, as she was his play thing. "Sir, I thought you were done?"she said.

However, his teasing was making her wet again. Maybe there was still hope that he may change. "Sir, do your clients have access to me?"she asked.
 
He was a bit taken aback by her question and ceased thrusting but continued to use his fingers on her.

"You are not a slave, everything we did today was by consent and that goes the same for how you handle the clients. I have no right to ask you to spread your legs for them, nor do I expect you to. Besides they are mostly old men like me without as much money. There is one handsome young guy who deals with me on behalf of his father and a pretty woman or two if you are interested in that thing."

He could feel only a slight stirring in his manhood, not enough to properly allow for him to continue.

"Damn it, next time I will have to take something so I can last a bit longer," he still tried to frustratingly thrust into her. "Why are you so damn tight, I expected a pretty girl like you would have had many boyfriends."
 
Eva was relieved to hear that clients couldn't touch her. "Well....they all cheated on me..."She said. She thought for a minute and came up with an idea. "Sir, may I suck you again? That might help."She said. Eva was now standing up but her hands were still on the desk. "They all said....I was to clingy but I'm either working or in class."She said.
 
He smiled at her suggestion, "you are definitely very eager to please me," he stepped away to give her some space, "though I guess getting me hard will be to please yourself."
 
Eva soon turned around with a smile before kneeling down. "Sir, it is my job after all."she said. She gave him a slow lick before easing him into her mouth. Starting off slow, taking as much of him as she could. Soon picking up the pace a little as she gazed up at her boss.
 
She was right. Looking down at her pretty face, stuffed with his cock, gazing up at him, was working.

He let out a satisfying groan as he became hard again. He knew that it would take him longer to come this time so he used the opportunity by seizing hold of her head and guiding the pace, occasionally holding her head firm so she choked a little on his cock.

When he was ready he pulled free and lifted her to her feet. She barely had time before she was seated on the desk with him thrusting deep into her.

"Lean back so I can see your face and tits."
 
Eva could feel him getting hard as he guided her head. Causing her to deep throat him a bit. Before she knew it, Eva was back on his desk. Letting out a moan as leaned back the way he wanted. Her breasts bounced each time he thrusted inside her. Eva moaned more as he picked up the pace. "Sir, it feels good."she said.
 
He ignored her, focusing more on a steady deep penetrating rhythm. He used his one hand to hold her steady by a shoulder, while the other slipped underneath his belly to caress her clit.

The desk shuddered with each thrust, and he looked into her face, his own a crumpled frown as he grunted with each time her pussy swallowed his length.
 
Eva moaned out more as the pleasure was building back up. "Sir, will you suck in my tits?"she asked. Knowing that could cause her to cum. Not knowing if it was okay for her to cum this time. "Sir, am I allowed to cum this time?"she asked. She was curious because he had an unpleasant look on his face.
 
Back
Top