Closed for raiguy

Trent smiled and then waited for Kahr to stop growling. Once he did he moved forward and scooped Joss up, leaving her clutching the pillow.

"It's alright babe. I know where you live because I asked a friend when he started my divorce filing. He told me something that worried me, and I had to make sure that my suspicions were either correct or not. Plus, I was scared I'd never see you again," Trent said. He whistled and Kahr started following.

"We need to go to the hospital for a little while, then I'm going to take care of you until you are better," Trent said as he gently set Joss in the passenger seat and let Kahr hop up in the back seat of the cab.
 
"Kahr, shhhs." Joss cooed running her hand down his spine over and over again. It proved to be a comfort for both the dog and the shaken woman and surprisingly Kahr stopped growling but never took his eyes off Trent.

"Eaha!" squeaked Joss when Trent picked her up and Kahr was on his feet staring at the man who might hurt his human. "Scared you'd never see me again?" She hiccuped with a small smile. "You're kind of a goof. I gave you my number. You could have just called." Joss was trying her damnedest to just relax in Trent's arms but her body refused to listen and stayed in a tight ball clutched to her pillow. Regardless of Trent's whistle Kahr followed the hairs on his back not totally settled. As they walked past her two horses they snorted and Granite stomped his hoof in demand of attention when they just kept walking and didn't stop to pet him or give him a treat.

Joss was shaking her head no. "I'm not going to go to the hospital for this. I've been kicked my Eagle harder then this and I was fine." She argued. Joss was one of those girls perfectly fine with stitching up her own wounds, hell she had done it before and she didn't see this being any different. "There's nothing wrong with me, Trent." She tried to assure him but winced when her lip parted. "Okay I'm a little banged up but nothing that needs taking care of." She wanted to add that she wasn't a child and that she could take care of herself but she didn't want Trent to think she was ungrateful that he came to make sure that she was alright.

"Look Thomas should be gone by now, he'll spend the weekend in jail and by then he'll cool off. You can just take me back home. No one is there to take came of Granite and Eagle." Joss had resorted to using her horses as a reason to go back home. In truth they were fine and didn't need to be taken care of. The barn's doors were open all the time and they could come and go as they pleased. The water well was on a flush system and filled automatically when it was low and there was a heater that turned on if it go too cold. So really they didn't need her because they could eat the grass in the pasture but she did't want to be a burden to Trent.
 
Trent just smiled, hearing all of the excuses for what they were, excuses. He grinned and then went to his truck anyways, setting her inside and making sure Kahr got inside. He didn't care if the dog didn't like him right now, since he was getting Joss out of her house for as long as it took for her to be honest with herself.

"We are going to the hospital to make sure there is nothing internal. That's the only reason. If it weren't for that, I'd take you straight to my house and show you how many fights I've been in. I've learned how to take care of a wound or two," Trent said, shooting down any protests with a wink at Joss.

The hospital visit showed that there was no internal trauma, only minor bruising and swelling. Trent thanked the doctor then ushered Joss back into his truck. As they pulled into his garage, he picked Joss up and carried her in. Part of him did it so that she would go nicely, but the other part liked having her in his arms.

He set her on his bed then went to get the first aid kit he kept around.

"Go lay on the rug," Trent said to Kahr, surprised when he was listened to. He went over and started cleaning Joss up, making sure to be as gentle as possible. He smiled all the time, then once he was done, added a band-aid on her forehead for effect.

"Done!" he said triumphantly.

"Now, slip into bed and go to sleep. I'll be in the chair if you need me," Trent said, showing that she would lose any argument to leave.
 
"I've wrangled burros less stubborn then you." Joss sighed shaking her head knowing there was going to be no give with Trent so she tried to relax and just go with the flow. In truth is was kind of nice and she had wanted this more then she was willing to admit.

The hospital visit was quick and Joss managed to not even say 'I told you so' when they left. Joss wanted to pay better attention to where Trent's house was but her eyes were getting heavy and she dozed off for a few minutes. It wasn't until the truck shut off and her door opened that Joss woke up. "Trent." She sighed feeling him pick her up. No one made her feel this way and she was getting spoiled with the attention and being carried everywhere.

Joss was carried into the house and into what she assumed to be Trent's bedroom. She was set gently on the bed and Kahr followed silently behind them and into the room doing as Trent asked before he came back and started cleaning and fixing her up. The bit about the band aid on her forehead made her laugh. "Oh we're going to have to get you better band aids. I'm thinking Tinkerbell or the Powerpuff Girls." She joked.

"You're going to sleep in a chair?" That didn't sound right to her and Joss couldn't let Trent save her then give her his bed. Joss pulled the blankets back on the huge bed and looked over at Trent. There was a number of problems. One it was kind of weird to be watched as she slept. Another was she normally slept in just a shirt and her underwear and she was lacking a shirt. And the last was she normally had Kahr sleep in the bed with her for the comfort of a warm body next to her. Sleeping in a bed alone was just sad.

"Um, Trent... Do you by chance have an old soft shirt you wouldn't mind lending me?" Joss gave Trent her best smile but then remembered that her lips was hurt and muffled a cry of pain. "And I'm not going to take your bed." She pulled the covers back even more and patted the empty space. "I'm used to having the warmth and weight of someone sleeping next to me. It's Kahr's job but I'm not going to let him on your bed so you're going to have to take one for the team." She smiled giving him an over dramatic wink.
 
Trent shook his head at the wink. He smiled and got up out of his recliner, then went into his closet. He pulled out a new shirt that he had gotten at a concert, but was 2 sizes to big for him. He also pulled a pair of small athletic shorts out and tossed them to Joss.

"I know women like to sleep without bottoms on, but if we are sharing a bed, put those on...for my sake," Trent said, suppressing a smile, but failing to resist making eye contact with Joss. That one moment sealed it for him.

Not being bashful, Trent realized that Joss' shirt was ruined, so decided to tease her and maybe have a little bit of fun as well. He grabbed the shirt he tossed Joss, then took his off, tossing it back to her. He knew it was a little to small for her, but grinned nonetheless when she held it up, looking at it and grimacing. He smiled and then took it back. He took the shirt he was going to let her sleep in and went into the bathroom. He came out a could seconds later and handed it to Joss.

"Now it won't smell new. I hope you liked how I smelled when you met me though," Trent said, blushing slightly.

He started stripping out of his jeans, then remembered he didn't have boxers on. He went to his closet again and grabbed a pair, stepping out of his jeans and sliding them on. He figured that since she had already seen him naked once, Joss wouldn't get uptight on him and ask him not to.

"You don't have to wear the shorts, but don't complain if we are spooning and you feel morning wood," Trent teased lightly as he slid in under the covers, flipping the switch to plunge the room into darkness.

He heard the rustle of clothes as Joss changed. The bed shifted as she laid down and finally the covers moved, suggesting she pulled them up. Trent was on his side, but knew Joss liked warmth so moved towards her a bit before sliding his arm under her shoulder. He gently pulled her to him as he curled his body around her.

"Is that better?" Trent asked, his voice a whisper as he gently placed a kiss on on the back of her neck.
 
It was like hot potato shirts as Trent tossed her one shirt, picked it up, took his off, tossed that one to her, took it back and left, returning only to hand her back the shirt. Joss narrowed her eyes at the shirt unsure of what happened. With Trent's much large body built she was fine with the shirt that he handed her off his body, in fact she liked the idea of wearing him shirt and being wrapped up in his smell as she fell asleep. But he told her as he handed her the shirt that it wouldn't smell new and would smell of him.

"What did you do to it?" She asked holding up the shirt to her face and breathing deep. The cotton was a little stiff but it did have a faint Trent smell to it. "Did you go into the bathroom put it on just to take it off again?" She chuckled turning away from Trent when she realized that he was undressing. It wasn't that she hadn't already seen him but it was dark and shadowy and completely different from staring blatantly at him in a lighted room.

When Trent turned off the light she closed her eyes letting them adjust to the darkness and quickly changed. She figured Trent was safe and gentlemanly enough that she didn't have to wear the shorts, plus she hated the way the leggings seemed to always tangle around her at night. She was a toss and turner and didn't like the feel of things clinging to her. "I'll chance the morning wood since you'll be getting it either way." She let him know tossing the shorts in Trent's general direction, hoping to hit his head and not caring if it did or not. "Thank you for the shirt."

Joss was wearing nothing but her cotton panties and Trent's shirt as she slipped into bed and pulled the covers up. She admitted to herself that she was a bit nervous, it had been months since she slept next to someone that wasn't a dog. Okay years if she really thought about it but Joss felt bad for grouping Kahr and Thomas in the same category. Kahr meant so much more to Joss then Tom became Thomas.

It didn't take but a few wiggles under the covers to get comfortable. She was laying on her side facing away from Trent. Joss could feel the dip in the bed where he laid and was comforted just knowing he was close. She would have been fine with just that but was more then happy when Trent moved closer to her and pulled her to him. "It's nice being the little spoon." Joss shivered feeling Trent's lips on the back of her neck. "Kahr is a great cuddle buddy but he rather be the one sleeping in the curve of me." At his name she heard Kahr get up from the rug and walk over to the side of the bed she laid at and settled there.

"Thank you for everything. I feel like all I do is say thank you to you." Joss' hand slid under the pillow and bumped into Trent's hand. But instead of moving her hand, her fingers traced the outline of his large hand.

It wasn't on purpose that Joss scooted her body back into Trent's fitting her body into his so they touched from the back of her calves to just below her shoulders.
 
Trent smiled then gently shook his head. "Don't thank me for something you deserve. You are an amazing woman, Joss. I'm glad that I was able to help you out," he said, then turned his hand over, capturing her smaller hand in his and holding it gently.

Trent could tell when Joss dozed off, and quickly followed, her deep, relaxing breathing helping.

He was unexpectedly woken up in the middle of the night by Joss tossing and turning, elbowing him in the stomach and chest a few times. He slid closer and protectively held her in his arms as she struggled.

"Shhh Joss, it's ok. You're safe here. Nothing bad will happen anymore. Relax and listen to my voice. You are ok. Now sleep peacefully and enjoy a pleasant dream," Trent said, rolling onto his back as he pulled Joss on top of him. He patted the bed, and Kahr hopped up, settling down.

Trent smiled as Joss settled her head on his chest, instantly calming down when she started listening to his heartbeat. He gently rubbed her back until he was sure she was back to a peaceful sleep. He slowly closed his eyes, holding Joss closer, not wanting to let her feel unsafe.
 
Because what had happened that night Joss was having bad dreams and she started tossing and turning, fighting the man in her dreams that had laid his hands on her. "No." She mumbled in her sleep turning into Trent's body as he held her. In her dream a wild bear ran at her, passing her by inches mauling Thomas to death. Joss' mind told her that the bear was coming for her next but half way to her the bear transformed into Trent. He picked her up when he got to her and held her to him. The feeling for safety was wrapped around her like a warm blanket and she calmed both in her dreams and in her sleep. "Trent." Joss sighed feeling another body that she knew to be Kahr lay besides her. The steady beat of Trent's heart keeping the bad dreams at bay.

That morning Joss woke up pressed to Trent's side, her hair a mess and Kahr asleep against her back. She blinked a few times knowing that the sun would be up soon but not caring enough to want to move. If this was a normal day she would be getting out of bed, starting breakfast and getting cleaned up and dressed. She would then see to the horses, going over the supplies in the trailer and loading the horses into before leaving. But this wasn't a normal day and Joss moved just enough to rest her head on his chest to better watch him.

Trent was breathing in a slow and deep rhythm and his heart beat steady under her hand. Her face was starting to hurt but she didn't want to move away from Trent and as much as she loved Kahr waking up to him was so much better. Curious Joss reached up with her hand and hovered above Trent's cheek not wanting to touch him and wake him. His chest was bare and she pulled down the covers a little to expose skin. Her hand moved from Trent's face to his chest and her hand laid flat on his warmed skin. She could feel the hard planes of his chest and the thick muscles there.

Joss sighed and moved her hand down showing more of Trent's body to her eyes. The covers stopped just below his bellybutton and Joss allowed her hands to familiar itself with the feel of him. She moved her body so she laid on her side and hooked one of her legs over one of Trent's and pulled her body as close to his body as possible. Her mind drifted to the folds of the covers over his crotch and wonder about morning wood and what she might find if she pulled the covers down more. But it was enough for her just to touch and stare at his chest.

"Kahr get down." She whispered over her shoulder at the dog when he flopped, rearranging himself. It felt strange all of a sudden to be so close to Trent and have Kahr in the bed next to her. She didn't want to be distracted by Kahr's movements as she took this time to be a slight creeper. For that's how she saw it, touching and staring at a sleeping man that wasn't her's.

Still it was hard not to turn back to Trent and not run her hands over him. To let her eyes linger over his chest watching her fingers trace patterns on his skin circling around and over his nipple. Joss knew she should stop not but she leaned over and lightly kissed his chest. She would only be embarrassed when he woke up and found her drooling over him like a school girl.
 
Trent felt Joss stirring, but decided to stay still. He didn't want to scare her, especially when he felt her head on his chest. He just laid there, enjoying the feeling. That changed to pleasure when he felt her hand on his chest. He felt the covers drift lower and lower. The bed moved, but her hand stayed, so he guessed Kahr got up.

when Trent felt her lips on his chest, he shivered, and knew the game was up. He opened one eye, then playfully said, "Don't stop there!"

Trent opened both of his eyes, looking into Joss' surprised expression. He gently pulled her up his body, then cupped her face, kissing her softly. "Good morning," he said softly, taking in her looks. The mussed hair, slightly sleepy expression made Joss even more pretty than when he had seen her last night in the pond. He smiled and softly kissed her again.

"How did you sleep?" Trent asked, then slid a hand down his body. "Sorry, need to fix something," he said, chuckling as his hand slid under the covers, moving around for a minute, then settling behind his head. "Much better," Trent said with a chuckle.

His right hand slid down and started the run through Joss' hair, smiling as her eyes closed as she enjoyed that simple pleasure. He relaxed, happy to be here. It had been years since he had shared his bed with a woman he was happy to wake up to, and wasn't hung over.

"So, would you like to stay in bed, or do you want to have breakfast now?" Trent asked, sitting up and pulling Joss with him. He smiled as her arm instinctively wrapped around him. "Shhh, sweetheart. I'm not going anywhere. I'll be right here," he said, settling back into the pillows, gently rubbing her back.
 
"Ah, umm..." Joss blushed covering her mouth from the fact that she had kissed him. But it didn't seem to bother Trent as he pulled her up to him and kissed her softly. "Good morning to you too." She smiled making sure to not crack her mending lip. "I slept wonderfully. Well- mostly." She sighed remembering the bad dream.

Joss watched as Trent reached under the covers and adjusted himself. "Problems?" She wondered if it was just morning wood or if there was a part of it that had something to do with her.

It didn't seem to matter in what way Trent touched her, it all felt heavenly and she missed having her hair played with. "That feels good." She sighed closing her eyes to his touch.

"No." She instantly answered wrapping her arms around Trent. "I know yo're not going anywhere. I won't let you." Joss told him as if she could really hold him down if he really wanted to get up. But to make her point she rolled over on top of him and folded her arms on his chest resting her head upon it.

"What time do you have to be at work?" Joss had made sure when she rolled over on Trent of where her body was and to stay clear bumping into him again.
 
Trent smiled at having Joss on top of him. "The problems were taken care of, although now that you are lying on top of me in practically nothing, they'll be back quickly. As for work, I don't have to. I own the business and do it as a side job. When my dad and uncle died, the business was passed to me, as were the stocks that they invested everything in. The business really doesn't need to be run, as it will make money due to the stocks. I don't know how they did it, but it works and is completely legal and legitimate. I guess what happened was that they just bought other logging companies and became the supervisors," Trent said, reaching down past Joss to adjust himself again.

He decided to get a little even as he gently kneaded her butt before sliding his fingers up her back then through her hair again. He tilted her chin up then kissed her again. Since she didn't want to leave, he smiled and wrapped his arms around her before standing suddenly, wrapping her up and carrying her.

"Since you seem to not want to let me go, we are going to shower together," Trent said, smiling. He saw Joss blush, and then laughed good-naturedly. "We won't be showering together unless you are wanting to," he said with a wink. "I was going to get everything set up, then just hold your hand through the curtain."

Trent smiled as Joss hit his chest then laughed with him. He went to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, Joss in his lap. He turned the water on and smiled at her.

"Do you want to shower first, or am I showering first?" he asked, pulling out towels and toiletries, as well as laying two robes out.
 
"Are you trying to blame your problem on poor innocent me?" Joss batter her eyelashes "And I just want to point out that I have more clothing on then you do." She smiled thinking about matching him boxers to her panties and nothing else but it was too risky.

Life sounded nice for him, at least financially. "Smart men." She watched Trent adjust himself again and said nothing up smiled like she knew exactly what was going with him.

"Hold my hand thru the curtain? And can I trust you not to peek?" Joss teased back knowing full well that she could trust Trent with anything. "How about you shower first and I'll start coffee and breakfast and we'll trade stops when your done." She traded getting up from Trent's lap kissing him on the cheek. "And take as much time as you need to 'fix' yourself." Joss winked at Trent walking out of the bathroom.

The kitchen was easy to find and while his layout was different it was amazing how easy it was to find things. For the most part everything was where she first looked, the places she would have put them if it were her kitchen. Soon the sound of filtering coffee and the aroma of it's wonderful dark drink filled the kitchen space. Breakfast was her favorite meal of the day and she started to pill things from the fridge and the shelves. Pancakes were a given, so were the hash browns, eggs and bacon. Joss started on the pancakes, made from scratch and being mixed in a large bowl. She figured she would have just enough time to get a good sized stack of pancakes made before Trent came out of the shower and then she could leave him to finish the rest of it.

"I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me. I'm beggin' you to beg me." Joss sang and danced around the kitchen. "I want you to want me. I need you to need me. I'd love you to love me. I'll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand-new shirt. I'll get home early from work if you say that you love me." Her hips moved from side to side in time with her singing and her body bouncing causing her breast to jiggle and sway.
 
Trent smiled at her playfulness, then quickly showered. He wrapped the towel around his waist, then grabbed the robe. He slipped a pair of boxers and shorts on, then his robe, before making it down to the kitchen.

He stopped at the door, mesmerized by Joss singing and dancing. He wasn't sure if the girl knew just how much power she held right then. He stayed quiet for a little while before quietly walking up behind her. When she least suspected it, he wrapped his arms around her waist and gently kissed her cheek.

"Breakfast smells delicious. I haven't had homemade pancakes in quite some time. If you want to shower, I can take over," Trent said, smiling as he caught the look of surprise melting into comfort from her.

He smiled then gently pulled the spoon from her hand before kissing her deeply.

"Go shower, beautiful," Trent said. He heard the footfalls of Joss as she walked to the bathroom, and he quickly discarded his robe. He normally didn't wear one, but didn't want to walk around without a shirt in front of her in case she got shy. He grinned as his music library shuffled.

"Can ya blow my whistle baby, whistle baby. Let me know. girl I'm gonna show ya how to do it, and we start real slow. You just put your lips together and come real close. Can ya blow my whistle baby, whistle baby, here we go." Trent whistled along to the song, then hummed, singing occasionally as he efficiently finished making breakfast, getting lost in the joy of cooking and music.
 
"Ah!" For Trent's size her was sure good and sneaking up on her. "I almost hit you in the face with the spoon." She leaned into the kiss on her cheek and wiggle her rear end back against Trent. "I'm glad you think so. I hope they taste as good as they smell." Trent took the possible weapon that was her spoon and kissed her deeply. Joss returned the kiss parting her lips and running her tongue over his bottom lip. It felt so right to kiss Trent, to be with him and find comfort in his touch.

She popped her butt back and bumped him back just enough that she could skip away from him and blew Trent a kiss before running off to the bathroom.

In the shower it was a different song that played thru her mind as she washed herself. Alabama's Feels so right. She couldn't really remember liking that song but at the moment it well, felt so right.

When Joss got our of the shower she realized that she didn't have any clean clothes. She laughed at seeing Trent's face as she walked back into the kitchen stark naked. Joss of course wouldn't do that to him and wrapped the robe around her body and twisted her wet hair up into a messy bun.

"I'm not even going to try and sneak up on you. Who knows what your naked pond wrestling ranger training would do to me if I startled you." Joss teased walking into the kitchen holding the robe to her body. "Smells like you haven't burned anything." Joss came around and hugged Trent from behind. "When will it be ready?" She cooed picking food from the pan. "Oh hot, hot." She hissed dropping the food on the floor where Kahr eyed it with a whine.
 
Last edited:
Trent snuggled back against Joss's arms, enjoying the feeling of having them around him.

"Breakfast will be ready any minute. HEY!" he said, as Joss reached into the pan, then dropped the food. He shook his head then whistled. Kahr quickly came over and lapped the food up, bumping against Trent and Joss happily.

"Does he take to guys that quickly? Or am I just special," Trent asked, smiling as he felt Joss's hands roaming his naked torso. He slowly disentangled himself, pouring two glasses of milk, and two of orange juice. He only set one place. Knowing he was getting an odd look from Joss, he quickly showed why.

Trent went and sat down at the table then held his hand out to Joss. When she took it, he pulled her into his lap, before cutting up the pancakes on the plate and holding the food in front of her.

"Here comes the airplane!" Trent said, making airplane noises. He smiled as Joss opened her mouth, biting down on the food. As soon as his fork was gone, Trent moved forward, kissing Joss, catching her by surprise. He quickly put a wedge of pancakes into his own mouth and munched happily.

As he was eating, Trent couldn't help but realize how much he liked Joss. It felt natural to kiss her, hug her, hold her, whatever. He smiled to himself, before realizing Joss was naked under that robe. The heat seemed to turn up in the room as he realized his body was reacting.

"Joss, sorry to disturb you, but if you feel....Nevermind, there it is. Sorry about this. If you want I can set another place. I just realized you were naked under there, and, well, my body just kinda reacted," Trent said, smiling helplessly.
 
"Kahr?" Joss shook her head no. "He isn't really a people puppy." She admitted with a cringe. "He's kind of an ass but I love him and he loves me and I wouldn't change anything about him. Well- scratch that. He could bite less people." She smiled weakly. "I'm actually surprised that he's taken to you. Now if the same thing happens with my horses I'm going to be a little freaked out because they're worst then Kahr."

Joss didn't like to be fed but she let Trent get away with it because he was so cute. "Gosh you're adorable." She said chewing her food, her hand covering her mouth Trent's bite size was a little much for her to swallow all at once.

"Hmm?" Joss had just washed the pancake down with a long drink of milk and was staring at Trent with confusion on her face. "Feel what?" She started to ask before Trent to finish giving her the answer himself. "Well I'm kind of comfortable sitting here." She frowned. "If it helps under anything that I'm wearing I'm going to be naked." Joss had a feeling that it wouldn't be very helpful and switched tactics. Naughtier tactics.

"Would it help if I just got rid of the rode all together." She teased Trent in a soft voice leaning towards him to kiss his neck. Completely aware of the fact that the opening at her neck parted even more and the tops of her breasts could be easily seen. "That way you can see there is nothing to get excited about. I'm just your run of the mill girl with the same part as ever other girl out there."

It didn't matter to Joss that she could feel him growing under her. In fact it made her more of a trouble maker as she licked her way up Trent's neck to his earlobe that she nipped at. All thoughts of breakfast gone from her mind. "I can feel you under me." She whispered in Trent's ear, her left hand running lightly up and down his back while her right hand drew pictures on his chest. "And it doesn't bother me at all." She kissed Trent's jawline. "But I can move if it bothers you." Another kiss on his jaw, getting closer to his lips.
 
Trent smiled knowing he was liked by at least one of her animals. Maybe they knew what was going on, because he sometimes didn't. He didn't know why everything just seemed to work. He never flirted this much, but it felt natural now. He shook his head slightly, then looked at Joss.

He grinned a little as Joss had a milk mustache. He looked at her for a second then leaned in and teasingly licked it off. He pulled back, smacked his lips in exaggeration, then winked at Joss.

As soon as she suggested taking her robe off, Trent immediately thought of taking her to the bedroom and showing her exactly what he thought of that idea. He pushed it away, then continued to listen. He jumped slightly feeling Joss's lips and tongue on his neck. He let out a low groan when she started nipping at her breakfast.

Trent shivered slightly from her touch, enjoying it immensely. He smiled at her words then stayed quiet for a little bit. When he saw her start to fidget, he turned her face up and kissed her passionately, all pretenses gone.

"Does that work for your answer?" Trent said huskily, trying to catch his breath. She knew that he wouldn't push her, but with her taking the lead, Trent knew that she wanted this and he could finally let go.

He stood up quickly, then turned Joss towards him before pulling her back down onto his lap, making her straddle him. He kept the robe closed, but let his fingers gently rub and massage her back as he started to gently nibble on her exposed collarbone, sucking from time to time as he made his way to her jaw. He teasingly licked her neck, raking his teeth across the skin to see her shiver and moan slightly. He, in turn, nibbled on her earlobe, then tugged gently before finally reaching her jaw.

Trent slowly kissed down her jaw, placing light yet firm kisses as he got closer to her lips. He leaned back a little, looked into her eyes, then slowly, teasingly licked her lips. He smiled then kissed her, letting go and embracing the feelings this woman caused in him.
 
"Yeah." Was Joss' breathless answer, smiling already thinking of new questions Trent could answer in this fashion. In her mind there was no question that he couldn't answer like that and be wrong. It was a dangerous thing and she was never going to let Trent know just how powerfully his kiss affected her. That added to the way he so easily moved her body, it was like being swept off her feet. Which he had already done a number of times.

Trent's every touched burned her and lit the fine inside her to a great passion. His strong hands at her back, his teeth nipping across her skin and his soft lips! Joss wanted to feel him everywhere and lifted her head to give him better access to her. "Trent!" Her breath caught at the tug on her ear, it wasn't in pain but because of the sharp jolt that hit her to her core. And then like butterflies he kissed down her jaw and Joss squirmed in his lap anxious for more.

The look that Trent gave her told Joss more then his actions did and her heart melted. He wanted this just as badly as she did and had been waiting for her. He wasn't going to push her and if she asked it he would stop and wait. "Oh, Trent." She sighed meeting his lips in a deep passionate kiss that stole her breath away. It was like an explosion of color behind her eyelids and the fire inside her roared to epic heights. Every part of her body burn, tingled and was cold all at the same time.

Joss' hands plunged into Trent's thick hair and pulled him, deepening the kiss as she scooted her body closer to his. She hadn't know she could feel this way with just a kiss. Joss felt so alive, so hopeful and more importantly so happy.

"Wait, wait." She untangled her hands from Trent's hair and sat back breathing in short fast gasps. "I need to call into work." It was really bad timing but she couldn't have the guys waiting for her or worse dropping by her house to check on her when she wasn't even there. "Just wait there." Joss pointed a finger to make her point and got up from his lap missing his heat already. "I;m going to make a call then I'll be right back." And she left the kitchen for the bedroom trying to find her clothes from last night.

"Shoots!" Joss had found her jeans but her phone was dead. "I'm sure Trent won't mind." Joss shrugged picking up the home line and dialing the office number by memory.
 
Trent smiled as he heard Joss telling her co-workers that they had the day off today. He figured she would want a little bit of time to sort things out, make other arrangements, and just try to figure out where to go from here.

He looked down, then just shook his head. If Joss did end up living with him, he was going to be tenting his boxers a lot more regularly. He smiled after thinking about that kiss. Nothing had made him feel so alive, so full of passion. He figured that had been snuffed out when Jane had come into his life again. With Joss, he felt so much more.

He looked down at the plates, then realized he wasn't hungry anymore. He picked the plates up and put them in the sink, marveling that they had actually eaten all of breakfast. He made his way back to his room, seeing Joss still on the phone. He smiled and then laid down on the bed before motioning for Joss to join him. He would behave, at least while she was on the phone. He smiled as she nodded and held up a finger. He rolled onto his back and continued to watch her, noticing a blush appearing in her cheeks and neck as he continued smiling and staring.

He saw that she was off the phone but thinking. He smiled and picked her up. "No thinking today. Just doing. Relax. We have time to figure everything out," he said as he set her on the bed, snuggling in behind her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled the covers back up, happy to be sharing the morning with this beautiful creature. He gently nuzzled her neck, kissing along the back of her shoulders and neck, before she rolled over.

He smiled and leaned in, kissing her softly at first, then pulling her on top of him as the kiss intensified, reaching new heights of passion. His whole body felt like it had been struck by lightning. He was tingling all over, and he had never felt this much heat from a kiss. He let himself get lost in it, enjoying the moment and the woman sharing it with him.
 
"I have to think." Joss laughs falling easily into Trent. "I have to fix the doors. Call the jail. Make sure Granite and Eagle haven't killed themselves or each other. Get clothes." She lists off all the things she has to do as she get comfy on the bed before rolling. "And this is me relaxed." She smiled kissing Trent back. "Oh and I have to divorce my husband." She added remembering the most important. "So that means I have to find a lawyer." Joss stressed thinking about how dramatically her life was changing.

Trent seems to ignore all her listings and stresses and pulls her on top of him. Joss thinks about it and agrees that making out with Trent is much better then worrying about everything and she closes her eyes and deepens the kiss. Pressing her lips to his, her tongue working it's way into his mouth, rubbing up against his.

Sooner then she would have liked to admit, Joss was breathless and shivering with want. "Trent. If you don't stop kissing me like this..." She sighs her hips grinding into his on their own accord. "Ah-" She closes her eyes and her head tilts back in pleasure. It had been a very long time and just this little bit of friction between all their layers of clothing was almost enough. "Um..." Joss looks down at Trent her eyes glossy with passion. Her lips covering his again in a demanding kiss as her hands touched every inch of his uncovered skin.

So much for being married. A tiny voice echoes in her mind, lost in the 99 other voices all wanting Trent in any and every way she could have him.

"I'm sorry." Joss whispers. "If this is too much." She remembered the way her had warned her off the night before and wanted to make sure this was what he wanted as well. No matter what his body told her.
 
Trent smiled up at Joss, then pulled her back down for a kiss. He wanted this, honestly and truly wanted it, but needed Joss to want it too. He held her to him, deepening the kiss, gliding his tongue along her lips as his hands roamed along the back of the robe. He tugged at the belt, hearing it slide along as it came off.

He broke the kiss and looked at Joss. "If you want something specific, or want to stop, please tell me. Otherwise, I'm going to get lost in you, and never want to leave," he said with a smile. He pulled her back down, then kissed his way along her jaw before nipping at her ear. His lips found the hollow under her jaw and started to gently kiss and suck on it, hearing her moans of pleasure.

He rolled over on top of her, grinding his hard cock against her pelvis, his hands roaming along her sides under the robe. His kisses got lower, now sucking on her collarbone. He felt her fingers lace through his hair and smiled as she tried to push him down. He was going to take his time and enjoy her perfect body.
 
Out of the corner of her eye Joss saw the belt to the rode come off and fall to the ground. She was that much closer to being naked and having Trent touch, kiss, lick, suck and all manor of things all over her body. And now that she was sure without a doubt that Trent wanted her as much as she wanted him she grew impatient in her want of him.

"Otherwise, I'm going to get lost in you, and never want to leave."

The words replayed over and over in Joss' mind. Who said stuff like that? And even more, why did it make her heart skip and her loins moisten. "I love the things that come out of your mouth." Joss sighed a sigh of a girl melting into the sweetness of a man.

Joss didn't think she had many trigger spots on her body but when Trent kissed and sucked on the hollow under her jaw she bucked against him in response, her breath coming out as a moan.

"Oh!" It was a surprised chirp of a sound as Trent rolled her over onto her back. "Ummm..." Joss' leg came up and wrapped around Trent's waist pulling him closer to her as he pushed his hardness into her. "We have too much clothes on." Joss complained relaxing her leg just enough so she could get a hand between then and work at his button.

"Really?" Joss panted lacing her hands through Trent's hair. "You're such a tease." She laughed when he resisted her urge to go past her collarbone.

And to pay him back she arched her back and thrust her hips up to meet Trent's, careful not to cause him pain just pleasure as she dry humped him like a teenager. Lets see how he likes that, Joss thought to herself with a smile.
 
Trent smiled and ground his hips against hers, his cock naturally sliding between her lips. He groaned from the feeling. He ground harder, wanting her to feel what she did to him, and to get her back for teasing.

"you are playing dirt, my dear," Trent said huskily, his breathing shallow and rapid. He was getting even more turned on and hotter than he thought he could.

Trent slowly pulled her robe off, then kissed the swell of her breasts, making his way down to her nipples. He rolled them between his fingers, teasing her as he ground against her, knowing that his shorts had a huge wet stain. He groaned as he felt her shiver, then started to suck on each nipple, taking turns, letting each pop from his mouth before moving to the other.

His hands trailed down her body, finding her pleasure spots, massaging them, then finally made their way to her pubic hair. He smiled and rubbed his way through them, then started to tease her clit, sucking on her nipples harder. He started rubbing faster, gently nipping on her nipples, pulling them and letting them scrape against his teeth.

Trent groaned, finally shedding his shorts, going back to grinding against her as he kissed all over her body, finding other spots she loved having his lips against. He smiled as she pushed against his lips, then pushed his head down. He went with it, then stopped, sucking on her pelvis, gently biting against it, seeing how she reacted.
 
"I am not." Joss moaned. "I'm innocent." But her smile said other things as she pushed up to meet Trent's thrust.

The robe that was soft just an hour before now felt like fine sandpaper dragging across Joss' skin as Trent pulled it off. But she didn't complain a because before she had a chance to his mouth was kissing her, teasing her with the warmth of his parted lips as he moved down to her breasts.

Having extremely sensitive nipples was something Joss grew to love. Thomas had never paid them much attention but because how sensitive they were it had always been just enough to make her wet. Now with how turned on she already was with Trent she was close to curling her toes and moaning his name. "OH. Yes." Complete sentences were beyond Joss as her body shivered and her breath left her. It had at first just been his fingers rolling her nipples between his fingers and that by itself had her getting wet but when he sucked on each one- stars was all she could see behind her closed eyelids.

Joss unhooked her legs from around Trent and feeling where his hand was going parted her legs giving him access to every part of her. He was a man of talent and his fingers felt like heaven on her clit. "Please-" Again words were stolen from Joss as Trent rubbed faster and the sucking pulls on her breasts got harder. "Trent- Stop- You'll make me cum." Joss managed with panting breaths, proud that she was able to form a full sentence.

And he did. If only to remove his wet spotted shorts and return. "Ah!" The first heat searing touch of him against her as he went back to grinding against her made her eyes shutter close and her back lift off the bed pushing herself against him with all she had. If she could feel him then she knew Trent could feel how wet she was and how it was no doubt coating his hard length.

Wanting more Joss wasn't ashamed to admit that she was pushing him down to have his lips suck, kiss and lick other places on her, "Forget the things that come out of your mouth-" Joss managed to say with a chuckle. "I'm in love with your mouth period." She smiled looking down her body as Trent's head sucked on her pelvis, nipping at it. She was had to have lost the feeling of his pressed to her but she was willing to trade it off for what she prayed was coming.

"Hey!" Joss smiled. "I'll remember to return the favor when it's my turn." She promised of his sucking nip on her pelvis. But her smile faded quickly as she grew serious. "Trent." Joss took a deep uneven breath and let is out in a skipping sigh. "I-" She was scared that he was just playing with her no matter what his hardness told her. "Please don't stop. Please don't tell me with was just a game." Her voice was thick with emotion. Thomas had done that to her a few times and it never felt good. Sure there was a thing called blue balls for guys but being left in such a way for her felt like getting a bad case of blue 'walls'.
 
Trent shook his head then slid up Joss's body, coming to rest with his weight supported on his elbows. His chest hair tickled Joss's nipples, and he saw how she had to suppress a smile from the sensation. He smiled and kissed her softly. "I would never do that. I've had it done to me a few times, whether or purpose or by accident. I promise that won't happen. Unfortunately, what I was going to do will have to wait," Trent said.

He saw her eyes cloud over in confused and disappointment, but knew she would go crazy for what he was about to do. He leaned down and kissed her, his lips just barely making contact with hers, just enough to keep the sparks they were feeling going. He suddenly leaned down more, pressing his lips more forcefully against hers, his tongue gliding along the edges of her mouth, tickling her teeth.

Without warning, Trent slid a hand down her body, lined himself up, and slowly thrust all the way inside her. He felt the low moan in his mouth, realizing they both made the sound. He broke the kiss and looked down at her.

"Sorry, but if we kept going, I knew I wasn't going to make it, and I wanted this to be special for the both of us. There'll be plenty more time to explore and get to know each others likes and dislikes, but right now we both NEED this," he said, accentuating the need with a shallow thrust, eliciting a groan of pleasure from her.

He smiled and started to slowly slide in and out of her. He hadn't fully realized just how wet she was, but after entering her, she got even more wet. He smiled and loved how much he was turning her on. With Jane, he was lucky to even get a squeak out of her, and that was IF they had sex. With Joss, every action had an immediate reaction.

Trent looked down then went back to kissing her, his hand stroking through her hair. His thrusts got a little faster as he started to kiss her neck, feeling her fingernails dig into his back. Normally he hated this, as he had more than a few scars from Jane getting a little too animalistic with her urges and gouging him pretty good. He shook the thoughts of Jane from his mind and focused on this amazing woman in front of him, wanting her to feel amazing and fully satisfied.
 
Back
Top