For the Curious Guys Who Haven't Taken the Plunge Yet

Which of these do you most want to do with another guy?

• Suck A Gorgeous Cock!

Votes: 639 70.1%
  • Have A Guy Suck My Cock!

Votes: 204 22.4%
  • Fuck A Tight Ass!

Votes: 112 12.3%
  • Get Fucked By A Great Cock!

Votes: 341 37.4%

• Total voters

Mr. Briggs

Literotica Guru
This is a poll for all the curious guys out there who have no experience with another guy. Which of these interests you the most?

This is a poll for all the curious guys out there who have no experience with another guy. Which of these interests you the most?

All of the above!!! I couldn't help it....I want to try them all one day ;)

I'd like to experience it all, but more than any of it, I want to find out what it's like being the one doing the sucking and being penetrated, since I already have a pretty good idea about being the one sticking his dick inside a nice, warm hole...

I'd like to experience it all, but more than any of it, I want to find out what it's like being the one doing the sucking and being penetrated, since I already have a pretty good idea about being the one sticking his dick inside a nice, warm hole...

EXACTLY! Same here!

I'd so love to be 'spit-roasted'

slobber on a gorgeous cock while getting my virgin ass filled with a nice, thick, sloppy dick.
mmh! the idea gets me so hot! :heart:

I agree with the "all" eventually....but would like to start by "sucking a gorgeous cock"!!!!

...mmm. yep totally agree.

Freshly shaved...just like me.

[QUOTEI agree with the "all" eventually....but would like to start by "sucking a gorgeous cock"!!!![/QUOTE]

I'd love to suck and get fucked. I don't know why the craving is there but would love to satisfy it.

1 and 4 to start with

Because I already know what 2 and 3 are like, thanks to my wife.

Whoops

Re number two, I know what that's like with a guy too.

I want to bury this cock in a nice smooth ass.

ooh! pick me! pick me!
:heart:

I've yet to "take the plunge"
but I'm sure once i did, I'd definitely go for #1 and #4
and quickly get carried away!

Back