Collarme bit the dust?

DVS

A ghost from your dreams
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Posts
11,416
If you go to collarme.com, you'll see the story of what has happened. If you already know this, it's probably old news to you. But, I've recently been going back there and I guess on May 23rd, it was taken down by one of the owners. The owners were a couple...well, a former couple and I guess in the separation, one got the servers, or something like that. Anyway, if you want to know more, you can just go to that site and read.
 
The site is back up under a new domain name for those who want to find it.

I was a member but mostly it seemed like a bit of a meat market with very few decent members and a lot of spammers.

Not sure what the other side of the story is but it sounds a little underhanded.
 
The site is back up under a new domain name for those who want to find it.

I was a member but mostly it seemed like a bit of a meat market with very few decent members and a lot of spammers.

Not sure what the other side of the story is but it sounds a little underhanded.
Is the new site name the old content, including profiles, or is it just all new? And what's the name?

I agree it seemed a little underhanded, but aren't many couple break ups that share a business?
 
I was a member but mostly it seemed like a bit of a meat market with very few decent members and a lot of spammers.

Yeah, I had an account there for several years and I always felt like it was kind of underworld BDSM place. One had to tread really carefully there. And not just because of the spammers, some people were really dark.
Though I must admit I had a contact with more than a few awesome and genuine members and even met some irl. There were some things that made me quit the site but I always thought I would be able to connect again with some people if I so wanted.
Hope they manage to keep it up somehow.
 
I didn't like it there. I do know a couple that met there and are happy though.

:rose:
 
Meh

That place was full of HNGs, scammers, and fake profiles, I gave up on it years ago, after only a couple weeks.
I liked their checklists of fetishes though.

I did get the all time most asshat message on there (attention faux doms feel free to copy)
Sorry for the block o text. I'm not sure I ever have completely read it through myself. My eyes kept rolling.

"My Rules1. You are my property. Your body, your mind and your soul belong to me. 2. You are to be completely obedient at all times whether you are in my presence or not. 3. You shall always be completely honest with me. 4. You shall communicate with me when you are distressed in any way. You will to the best of your abilities follow all of my rules, guidelines and the rituals I have commanded you to follow. 5. You shall submit even when you do not understand or do not want to because you know that I will always do what is best for you. 6. You shall always speak to me in a quiet respectful tone. 7. You shall maintain a healthy diet. You will maintain a healthy body for me. 8. You shall keep your body clean and tidy at all times. * 9. You shall maintain a journal on a daily basis. I will check you writings, thoughts and progress at any time I wish. 10 You shall shave your cunt if I request it. 11. You shall never touch your breasts, nipples, cunt or clit with your hands or sex toys without my permission except to wash them, shave you cunt or adjust your breasts as you fitt them into your clothing. 12. If I choose you will always wear a ring given to you on your right ring finger as a symbol of your submission and ownership of you, your body and your mind. It can only be removed from you finger with my permission. 13. If I choose you will wear a collar of my choosing. 14. If I choose you will have your nipples, clitoris and labia pierced and wear either rings or bars of my choosing. 15. You will tell me if you have an orgasm without my permission so that you can be propersly punished for your disobedience. 16. You shall tell me if you have been disobedient of have broken any of my rulesand give me th reasons why you need to be punished. 17. Your submission to me should should be natural and you should work toward that end with a continuous and committed effort. If your submission does not feel natural you shall not keep that fact from me so that your feelings about it can be discussed. 18 You shall complete any tasks or assignments I give you properly and on time or you shall be punished for you disobedience. * * * At all times while in my presence (not including the workplace or school) 1. Your place is on your knees before me. 2. You shall ask permission to leave my presence for any reason (to go to the bathroom, to fetch food or drink or otherwise tending to anyone elses needs). 3. Your general attire will be naked and wearing my collar and or cuffs that I have affixed to you. You are not permitted to remove any collar, cuffs or rope or any equipment I have placed on you. It can only be removed by me or at my direction. 4. You shall ask my permission before speaking and at any time specified by me. If your request is denied you will obey my wishes. 5. When I use you for my pleasure and you feel ready to have an orgasm you must ask my permission and refrain from orgasm until I give you permission to do so. You must tell me if you are having an orgasm without my permission so that you can be punished for your disobedience and disrespect. 6. You shall always be sexually available to me. 7. You shall endure whatever pain I choose to inflict on you when I discipline you or punish you to the end of becoming a better submissive to me. 8. You shall work on building your tolerances to the level that you feel necessary to please me but you will be careful not to push yourself further or faster than you are ready to endure or adapt to. 9. You shall always be ready to please me. * * Online and Telephone Etiquette 1. You shall message or email me whenever you sign on and see that I am online. 2. You shall text or call me first thing in the morning to let me know that you are awake and express proper salutations. 3. You shall promptly respond to my messages, texts and emails. Promptly does not mean immediately but within a reasonable time. Complete failure to acknowledge receipt of a message, text or email will be considered disrespectful and you will be properly punished when we next meet."

Yeah sure, dipshit.
 
I did get the all time most asshat message on there (attention faux doms feel free to copy)
Sorry for the block o text. I'm not sure I ever have completely read it through myself. My eyes kept rolling.

That is epic! :D

So according to his rules, you wouldn't be able to leave the house with him, because at his presence you have to be on your knees and naked unless you're at work or school. That's probably a blessing in disguise, because who'd want to be seen in public with a troll anyways.
 
Is the new site name the old content, including profiles, or is it just all new? And what's the name?

I agree it seemed a little underhanded, but aren't many couple break ups that share a business?

Same site, same data.... though I cannot for the life of me remember my password and their password reset system seems to be a bit broken. No major loss.

It's under collarspace now
 
Yeah, I said underworld but gutter might be better word. Still I had fun and am sure I met at least 5 genuine people, including John Warren, the author of The Loving Dominant, who helped me in grasping some things I was confused about back then.
3 of those people I met irl, and while it wasnt a long term, they were still what they said they were. I think I still have some as my FB friends too.
 
Damn, I really enjoyed their fetish checklist - but that was about all I ever got out of it.
 
Hell, i've probably talked to you over there, stray kat. Rikkyredbottom~the one in the flowered panties. Ha!

This is not the nickname I used there :)
If you are in EU, particularly Germany and Croatia, then there is a big chance we talked. I only kept contact with few rare people from other parts of the world and only on friendship base.
 
No, i never checked croatia. Maybe that was my problem on cm.

Actually I was more oriented on Germany because I live here, tho I must say there were some pretty scary sickos and I do believe they are for real in this part of the world.
As far as Croatia goes, there is one thing I can guarantee - if a man says he will meet you, not matter D or s, there is a 98% chance he will. Our guys are wired that way. Women I would say not such high percentage but more than average for sure.
 
Well, i'm a guy, and i never flaked. But all the women i was s'posed to meet, never showed.
I went waaay otta my way to meet a Domme in balt. We had talked for mnths.
When i let her know i was there, she txt'd (finally) "oh! I just remembered i have a dr. Appt in the morning. So sorry"
That's when i stopped trying.
As for europe, i never got over the movie "Hostel"
Tho i did like the line, "guess that makes you my bitch!"

I never defined myself as a domme and I met potential doms and potential subs almost equally. A few of the sub types did bail on me but not all.
If I say I will be there, then I will be there, earthquakes and floods be damned. I am weird that way, "my word is my honor" or some such shit :D
I dont see it as a matter of gender either, just a character.
 
If you go to collarme.com, you'll see the story of what has happened. If you already know this, it's probably old news to you. But, I've recently been going back there and I guess on May 23rd, it was taken down by one of the owners. The owners were a couple...well, a former couple and I guess in the separation, one got the servers, or something like that. Anyway, if you want to know more, you can just go to that site and read.

Yeah we hav used that site for years...


I hope the get it going again a really fucked up situation
 
147. You shall communicate to me beforehand when mocking and denigrating me on another BDSM site, so that I may sob quietly in my mom's basement.

*smirk*

Someone got his hands on his mom's copy of 50 shades. (Ok, I read it! I admit it! It was the worst book I've ever read, period.)
 
Met a few interesting people there. Some odd ones as well.

My favorite were the male Doms that would cuss me out.
 
Back
Top