Looking for an extreme sadist to help me write a story (RP)

MY_D0UBT

Virgin
Joined
Nov 14, 2012
Posts
2
Greetings all, I suppose I ought to begin by introducing myself. My name is Latyss, I am a poet and storyteller, generally of darker more alternative subjects.

I've done this before in the past when writing a short story about a serial killer; while I could probably of come up with many ideas myself I thought it would be more fun to find an extreme sadist who toyed with thoughts of extreme torture and killing his victims to play the part of the killer whilst I myself played the main part of Sarah. Therefore while the basic plot was set out the outcome of Sarah's story was not finite until the RP (as I suppose it would be considered thus) was over. The end result was what I considered to be a work far more creative than if I had undertaken the task alone, needless to say I was incredibly pleased with the outcome and hence why I wish to repeat it with a different story and a different person!

So if you think you could fill in the part for me then just PM me here on these forums or reply in the thread and I'll be in contact ASAP.

You just need to be a sadistic and dominating male who isn't afraid to express their desires beyond limitation. You are allowed to kill in this story and be graphic about it if you wish to.

Thank-you very much to anyone interested, I look forward to hearing from you!

~Latyss~
 
Hi Latyss. I hope you realise that snuff stories are banned on Literotica, and any attempt to get one up will cause it to be rejected.

I know there are other sites that will accept such stories, but I don't think the moderators approve of people advertising for assistance to write stories for publication on other sites. Just a hint.
 
Thank you for the advice, I did plan on editing it heavily upon it's completion so that it would be acceptable for publication as I have done with all other stories of such a nature.

The original written between myself and another would generally not be published at all and stored in my personal collection. I even have to dim down other scenes within stories sometimes if they become too graphic and I deem it unfit for general viewing; but that's the beauty of editing I suppose.

I just advertise honestly is all, I want people to be able to express themselves in full, I have nothing against anything I merely spectate upon the desires of others, but of course I do not seek to offend. I make certain when I tie up a tale that it is toned down and made suitable, even if that means tweaking the ending.

I am deeply sorry if my actions ever cause concern, please know that it was never my intention to openly publish a work with death included.

Apologies,

~Latyss~
 
Hi Latyss. Thanks for your response. It didn't really cause me concern, just that I didn't want you to spend a long time on a story only to have it rejected for content. Good luck in finding a co-writer, and I'll be interested to see the final product if/when it hits the pages of Lit.
 
Back
Top