Forbidden Furry Love

*Ava's body felt over stimulated with the warm water hitting her now sensitive skin and Miles rubbing her supple curves. A fire was brewing between her legs and getting bigger with each suck and kiss from the handsome Fox Prince. The absolute taboo of the situation only added to feeling. She was in heat and she want...no..she needed him.*
 
-Miles broke the kissing and sucking and softly leaned up and kissed her lips again his fingers playing with her breasts and one hand creeping down rubbing her hot core with his delicate fingers.-
 
*Ava moaned into the passionate kiss then bite his bottom lip to control herself. Miles was touching all the right places to drive her crazy. Her black nipples were hard as pebbles even in the warm water and her pussy was burning up. Never in her life had she thought heat would be like this.*
 
-His fingers lightly pinched her nipples and played with them as his fingers dove in her pussy moving them in and out his lips biting her neck softly.-
 
*Ava tilted her head, enjoying the feel of his lips against her neck. Her pussy walls began to squeeze his fingers. Her moans were drowned out by the water as his fingers dove in and out of her soaking pussy.*
 
-Miles sucked lightly on her neck and a gentle bite as his fingers dove faster in her pussy and he looked to her eyes.-"What is it that drive me to you?"-he asked her softly.-
 
*Ava heard the words, but could only respond with a moan. She was way to far gone to hold any type of conversation with this wonderful fox. Her lust was ten times worse than it normally would because the poor tigress was in heat. Juices leaked from her pussy and ran down her legs mixing with water. Her head was thrown back and her eyes were closed in ecstasy. Moans and purrs escaped her mouth and she couldn't stop them even if she wanted.*
 
-Miles sucked her neck and soon dove his fingers in to her pussy deep and went down and used his tongue on her clit and pussy removing his hand. His hands grabbed her ass and leaned her in to the wall the water washing over them.-
 
*She leaned her head back against the wall and squeezed her eyes shut tighter when she felt the surprise feeling of a warm wet tongue against her hot core. A shriek escaped her mouth. No one had ever used their tongue on the youth tigress before except when her Nanny bathed her but this was so so different.* "Please Miles.. I can't take it..."
 
-Miles looked up.-"What would you like Ava?"-He asked his hands climbing slowly up her body to her breasts rubbing her nipples.-
 
"I..I want you inside me Miles.. damn it please hurry.. I can't take it anymore.." -Ava felt her control slipping quickly and she knew that if she did let it slip then she might hurt the fox she was growing feelings for. She just needed him to put this fire out of her badly.-
 
-Miles nodded as he pinned her to the wall and lifted her legs against the wall and shoved his cock in her pussy. His cock began to move in and out of her hot Tigress Pussy as it squeezed him and his cock cock pounded her pussy slow at first going deep then the speed picked up.-
 
*Ava felt like she had lost the ability to breathe when he shoved his cock inside her. His cock stretched her pussy more than she had ever experienced. The pain and pleasure mixed together beautifully and she fought to make herself breathe. Moans blended with her hisses as he pounded into her.*
 
-Miles groaned softly and picked up his pace she grabbed him and he felt so good his cock moved in and out of her body thrusting his cock in to her.-"Oh Ava....That feels so good."-he groaned.-
 
-Ava's hissing mixed in with her moans as Miles pounded into her. Her juices coated his cock and her pussy walls squeezed him, pulling his cock back in every time he pulled out-
 
-Miles moaned her name as his cock rammed her hot pussy he groaned and hissed as he moaned.-"I am going to cum.....I am going to cum."-Yes Miles was Experienced sort of but he hadn't had it in a while. He pulled out and knelt her down as his cock exploded in her mouth and on her face.-
 
*She gasped as he pushed her to her knees and he started to cum in her mouth and covered her face. Her eyes rolled back and she gripped the base of his tail as she came all over the shower floor. She swallowed his cum and tried to gasp for air as the water quickly washed the cum down her face and body.*
 
-Miles gasped as she grabbed his tail and there he came more after that all though he knelt down and breaths with her as he got up slowly.-"Finish your shower.....i think i will shower next considering i don't think i can handle that again."-he chuckled a bit and kissed her lips before walking out in a towel and waited.-
 
*Ava nodded her head and watched him step out. Weakly she grabbed the soap and poured some on her tail, using it to clean her now sedated body. Her soft fur felt good on her flushed skin and she relaxed against the shower wall as the water rained down on her causing her fur to glisten. Finally, she finished cleaning her body and stood up, stepping from the shower.* "All done." *She said to him softly then grabbed a towel to dry her fur.*
 
-Miles took his clothes and walked in after her. The hot water felt soothing as his thoughts went back to the mission closing his eyes and washing him self all over. The soap felt nice and he washed his hair and his body and fur. He sighed as he let him self soak and wash off. He spent 30 minutes before he exited the shower and began to dry off naked. His night clothes out as he sighed drying off the towel running over his body. He dressed in a pair of Pj pants and a nice pj top very light and short sleeve. Miles looked to Ava.-"Sorry about before....I have no idea what came over me...."-he smiled a bit shyly.-"I do have growing feelings for you....I just feel like i practically pushed my self on you before....tomorrow we must move we have ground to cover to get to the land of Lions. If there is any one that knows what is going on they will."
 
*While Miles went in to take his shower, Ava stood in their room drying her fur thoroughly with the towel and playing the images of what just happened over and over again in her head. If her father ever knew that she had let a fox enter her most precious hole, he'd snap her head off and make Miles watch. Although, honestly, she really didn't care. She was in her first heat and she needed his help. Miles could've taken advantage of her and forced his seed inside her, but he didn't. Even though they really didn't know if he could actually impregnate her, it really didn't matter. You could never be to careful, right? Ava sighed and sat on the bed and started brushing her glossy white hair. She heard Miles walk in dressed in his PJs and she again couldn't believe how very adamant the Foxes were about wearing clothes. Miles started to apologize and she shook her head slowly, a small smile on her face.* "It wasn't your fault Miles. I'm in heat and you smelled the scent. I'd honestly think their was something wrong with you if you hadn't felt the attraction. Besides I was losing my mind and I needed you so thank you.. for helping me." *Ava stood up, not one bit worried about being naked in front of Miles. Unlike the Foxes, the Tigers loved to wear just their fur; it was freeing. Nodding her head she agreed with Miles. The Lions always had their noses in everyone's business. Or so her Father had once told her.* "You're right. Hopefully we'll find some information their."
 
-Miles smiled and hugged her tight as he stroked her head softly and ran his fingers over her ears softly and giving it light scratches.-"This is nice...."-Miles smiled as he turned off the lights and they laid down in bed.-"I am enjoying this time with you very much."
 
*Ava began to purr softly as Miles scratched her ears just slightly in just the right place. Her eyes closed halfway and the young tigress felt a peace she'd never known. She felt an ache in parts of her body like she'd never felt before, but it was the good type of aching and for now her heat was sedated.* "I'm enjoying it, as well Miles. I..I never thought I'd grow to like a fox."
 
"I thought much was possible....i am just happy i found happiness in you Ava"-Miles yawned a bit and fell asleep warm and comfy in her arms and his own.-
 
*The slow rhythm of Miles's heartbeat lulled her to sleep as his words floated through her dreams. The young tigress never thought she'd find someone that could tame her, but Miles was so different. Without even her knowledge or consent, her heart had grown fond of the fox.* 'Guess I'll just enjoy the ride,' she said to herself.
 
Back
Top