women: other than your fingers or a sex toy, what have you used to masturbate?

Gillette Fusion razor which vibrates. It gave such a terrible shave I had no use for that other end. Weak vibration but I like it because nobody can hear it. I can also travel with it and it just looks like a razor.
 
When I was a teenager I would use the faucet from my bathtub to get myself off. I used to aim my pussy under the flow of the water (making sure it wasn't too hot or too cold) hold my lips open and let the water pressure work my clit. If the tub is empty and the water is just falling on your clit, I swear it feels just like cunnilingus.

When I was older I got a whirlpool bathtub and I would just aim my pussy at one of the jets… holy cow, it was like a vibrator and a faucet combined.

The only disadvantage to use a faucet/showerhead/jet is that sometimes you get filled with water and leak a little out of your pussy for an hour or so afterwards, but I kind of liked how it felt… kind of like a cream pie. ;) so don't do it when you have to be somewhere right after.
 
I have gotten more into using showerheads lately since my boyfriend just started work and he always seems tired. I like it but its nothing like getting fucked.
 
Never really owned any toys, but I was desperate recently and used my curling wand (the tapered kind with no clamp, not plugged in, of course! :eek:)..... Holy bejeezus, I've never cum so hard in my life...
 
Never really owned any toys, but I was desperate recently and used my curling wand (the tapered kind with no clamp, not plugged in, of course! :eek:)..... Holy bejeezus, I've never cum so hard in my life...

maybe it is time to get some toys
 
!! OMG !! corn on the cob :eek: All those little humps and bumps. I wonder how many of the girls here have taken your suggestion since your post ? I love it and will use it soon on my ladies. I'm guessing your using a hard corn and maybe the colored kind you see in the fall. KY-Jelly & Corn-on-da-cob. Sounds like a red neck rap song. Thanks babe, you gave me a nice hard-on thought. Now I have to service that. Gett'n out my Ky-Jelly. Best jerk'n jelly there is. :D

It's corn season around here... last weekend I picked up some that was so thick and yummy looking, I thought about saving one to play with, but we had them for dinner instead. Maybe I should buy some more? The time I did do this felt amazing.
 
There is a nice, fat cucumber in the fridge right now.

I have pointed it out to Lady C, and she knows what is coming.
(Or rather, that she will be coming :D )
 
The neck of a champagne bottle. Oooooo the bubbles, how they tingle!
 
It's corn season around here... last weekend I picked up some that was so thick and yummy looking, I thought about saving one to play with, but we had them for dinner instead. Maybe I should buy some more? The time I did do this felt amazing.




tumblr_mzhpqzvoqn1rey12yo1_500.jpg


~ I'd been saving this photo for the time I might run across this conversation :D ~
 
tumblr_mzhpqzvoqn1rey12yo1_500.jpg


~ I'd been saving this photo for the time I might run across this conversation :D ~

HAHAHAHA!!! This is great!

Okay, seriously, this could be good. You lay that bad boy on the ground and three, maybe four girls can sit on it and hump and grind and finger and caress... I need a giant ear of corn, quick! :cattail:

:rolleyes::D
 
I got really intrigued by your barbie doll suggestion, so I just tried it. I found that it was a little uncomfortable, what do you suggest to make it great?
 
Back
Top