Married Man Handjob

Hehe oh I'm gonna have a fun play tonight with this idea in my head..
 
I've been with married men. I did feel guilty for a while but it soon passed when his head was between my legs.

Ah Sweetie, it's too bad you're on the other side of the pond or you could feel "not guilty" with my head between your legs. My favorite way to help married ladies feel "not guilty".
 
It is a bit naughty. If I was married and found out my hubby was knocking off someone else without him telling me, or letting me join in, I'd kick their asses.
 
It is a bit naughty. If I was married and found out my hubby was knocking off someone else without him telling me, or letting me join in, I'd kick their asses.

but you cant have it each way Eva .....and I dont mean in different holes here
 
I can have it any way I want ;)

I'm pretty safe to be fair. I give my guy everything he wants and more :)
 
I can have it any way I want ;)

I'm pretty safe to be fair. I give my guy everything he wants and more :)

I dont doubt it...but sometimes its knowing you shouldnt do it, knowing that you havent had her .....and a quick hand job from a stranger or a qick fuck or suck from a stranger is very hot !!!!
 
The excitement was the sneaking around. The secret phone sex. He was the first guy I ever rimmed too..
 
The excitement was the sneaking around. The secret phone sex. He was the first guy I ever rimmed too..

I agree I think the sneaking around is the hot alluring part .......you never think at the time you will get caught out x
 
We didn't get caught out... I still hope to rekindle the affair one day.
 
Until then... I need to find another married man to get dirty with ;)
 
Eva - what is stopping you? I was not prepared to do it but when I did - the rewards are so exciting
 
The perfect man "arrogant' .

There is nothing hot about this post. Guess I'm a married prude who thinks the guys who would let you do this are scum and you're pretty much a slut.

I know I'll be in the minority and will get heat for this, but I am not ashamed to take my marriage-and that of others-seriously.

If its any consolation I would still fault the cheating dog more than you. You can;t touch what they won't put in your hand.

As for your husband being rewarded?

yes a cheating wife is certainly a reward I would enjoy:rolleyes:

Buzz kill.
 
yep

The excitement was the sneaking around. The secret phone sex. He was the first guy I ever rimmed too..
I appreciate that comment. I've been told that by a past lover - that the "sneaking" factor is very exciting for her. She swallowed several of my loads prior to her telling me that (when she was still married). :rolleyes:
 
I had sex with a friends married brother. We fucked in my friends bed, it was so exciting! It was only a one off as he didn't want to travel to continue it. I miss him, he was so talented with his tongue...and his dick was huge...
 
Back
Top