Back after a 4 month break

Daddy is on vacation for an entire week. I miss him and can't wait for his return. I promised I would post mournful pics of me pining for him. These pics are kind of vanilla, as I was dressed to help with the youngest child's Christmas store when these were taken.

I love you Daddy and hope you are having a wonderful time!!

wonderful pics on a wicked day ... Daddy is one most blessed gentleman!

These pics are definitely a break from your norm. Having said that, I love them. They are very innocent and sweet. Just how I imagine you to be in real life. Daddy is truly a very lucky guy and I hope he knows it.

*blush* You are most definitely correct. In public I do often appear to be innocent and sweet. The real "June Cleaver" type of housewife and stay at home mother. Only my wonderful and sexy followers know the truth of what lies within. ;)

wonderful pics on a wicked day ... Daddy is one most blessed gentleman!

I am so glad you like them. I probably won't be posting "sexy" pics until he returns. Not feeling very sexy without my Master. I appreciate your compliments. You two are awesome!

*blush* You are most definitely correct. In public I do often appear to be innocent and sweet. The real "June Cleaver" type of housewife and stay at home mother. Only my wonderful and sexy followers know the truth of what lies within. ;)

Well I feel very lucky to be able to see both sides :)

Daddy is on vacation for an entire week. I miss him and can't wait for his return. I promised I would post mournful pics of me pining for him. These pics are kind of vanilla, as I was dressed to help with the youngest child's Christmas store when these were taken.

I agree with Cactusjack....It is so great to see this side of you as well. And, makes knowing a little bit of the naughtier side of you all the better.

Who's totally sexy?
attachment.php

This girl!

While he is gone, we will try to keep your spirits up ok sweetie???????

It makes me hard knowing you so miss your Daddy you provide a pictorial slideshow showcasing it. :devil:

LOVE that shade of green on you!!! The heart pic is super cute and sweet, and the lips pic . . . . well, I think I have commented on your sexy lips before. Thanks for sharing!! :)

Just another quick one for Daddy. I didn't have the inspiration to cum so all I did was sadly and longlingly play with Kitty for a few minutes. When he returns, it's on!

Attachments

• 1212121256.jpg
    1212121256.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 141
Just another quick one for Daddy. I didn't have the inspiration to cum so all I did was sadly and longlingly play with Kitty for a few minutes. When he returns, it's on!

Nice to see that the teasing can go both ways. ;)

I'd love to walk in my room and catch you on the bed doing that. The only problem is I don't think I could fight the urge to help :D

I don't know that I can.... Must fight.... Urge to suck.... Those big beautiful... Nipples!!!!
*runs at you to pounce on you on my bed*
See even in my imagination it won't work lol :)

Hahahahahahaha, you sound like Captain Kirk!! Yay!!

I was lonely for Daddy. Thinking about him, how sexy he is, how much I love his cock, how much I long to hear his voice and be in his favor again. I was in bed for almost 2 hours just teasing and playing with kitty. I couldn't hold it anymore. This is what happened. It's all for Daddy.

Attachments

• 1214121508.jpg
    1214121508.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 1214121508a.jpg
    1214121508a.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 98
I was lonely for Daddy. Thinking about him, how sexy he is, how much I love his cock, how much I long to hear his voice and be in his favor again. I was in bed for almost 2 hours just teasing and playing with kitty. I couldn't hold it anymore. This is what happened. It's all for Daddy.

I wish I was there to clean up that mess

Back