bi handjob buddies

So what's the difference between what we're talking about here and being gay? I get the feeling from most of these posts that jerking off with a guy or even jerking off a guy is not the same as Brokedown Mountain. It's not about falling in love with a guy, right? It's about sharing sex fun, knowing that if a girl walked in the room she'd be the centre of attention - with no hearts broken.

Is that the difference?
 
So what's the difference between what we're talking about here and being gay? I get the feeling from most of these posts that jerking off with a guy or even jerking off a guy is not the same as Brokedown Mountain. It's not about falling in love with a guy, right? It's about sharing sex fun, knowing that if a girl walked in the room she'd be the centre of attention - with no hearts broken.

Is that the difference?

That about sums it up for me. Simple uncomplicated sex fun!
 
I played with a friend a few years ago, It was very hot watching him masturbate and then feeling his cock in my hand as he shot his load.

My idea of fun. I have never done it but have thought about it a lot. Among other things..
 
So,if there is anyone in the NW of England looking for any(or ALL!!) of the above.....Guess,where i am! and you know what to do! PM.
 
holding a hot cock in my hand and sliding my fingers all over is great--better when the guy is doing it to me at the same time.
 
Love to watch porn, jerk guys off. Love talking to guys. Say hi here or yahoo.
 
I have been reading back in this thread on the discussion of adult cinemas.

As mentioned previously they must be going out of business now that people can sit at home, no clothes on, and watch porn on the internet or DVD and do what they like. Very nice of course, but I agree it would be fun to pull one's dick out in the cinema, in appreciation of what is on the screen or stage.

I know there exist adult entertainment industry groups, probably with lobbyists to promote their cause? Maybe they should lobby the government to allow this sort of behaviour in the adult cinema. Go to the film censor, or film classification board or someone? Or is there a department for the promotion of pornography and masturbation? I wish.. But surely in their own interests, and in the interest of the economy also, they need to boost audience numbers. This might be the way to do it.

There wouldn't be any problem as far as minors were concerned. The person selling the tickets sees to that. Every man there has a hard on anyway, or there would be no point in being there in the first place. The projector person can watch through his little hole in the wall, for entertainment purposes and in case of any problems. You could go with a close friend. That sort of friend. Maybe if you had an understanding wife she could masturbate you. Or a really understanding wife could take her dildo and pleasure herself while you masturbate. I personally would enjoy watching the audience rather than the film. Women would be welcome of course. Pull the skirt up, legs over the chair in front and just pleasure themselves. Probably asking a bit much, but you never know..

On the minus side I am sure the owners may complain about stains in the carpet? Can't be any worse than spilt sodas or chocolate ground in to the surface. Send the cleaner in the end of the night. Better still, have a tiled floor, or even concrete. Someone in with a mop and bucket. I have been in ordinary cinemas with concrete floors before.

I might write to my local member with my proposal. If only I can unhand my own member in the meantime..

Of course, people who want privacy watch porn at home. People who want to see and be seen still go to adult cinemas. I spend a fair amount of time in adult cinemas (and I 'spend' in adult cinemas a fair amount of the time) and can testify that, at least around here (metro east suburbs of Saint Louis) the majority of the patrons wank, more or less openly. If a guy sits down next to you, and you keep stroking, he'll almost always offer to help -- or just reach over and start rubbing. Sometimes it turns into blowjobs, but there are a lot more guys willing to receive than to give. One local place has a cocktail lounge and a 'couples only' theater in addition to the 'open' theater. Even at that, on any given Saturday night you can usually find two or three couples who come into the 'open' theater to give us solo guys a thrill. Nobody really watches the screen.

Oh, and there's no projection booth anymore; it's all DVD players in the office and video projectors hung from the ceiling.

Topless joints have their own protocals, absolutely all of which are intended to make money for the owners. You can't wank because then you wouldn't pay the dance $50 for a private 'dance' in the back room, and the owner wouldn't get his $20 cut.

If any of you are going to be in the Saint Louis area, PM me and I can give you specifics about cinemas, clubs, etc.
 
Oh, and there's no projection booth anymore; it's all DVD players in the office and video projectors hung from the ceiling.
.

Obviously far too long since I visited one of these places. I think it would be excellent to just do what cums naturally in the audience. I agree that would be where the entertainment is happening.

No way I am going somewhere that you have to pay. I don't mind the ticket, but anything else is taking the fun out of it all.

I remember the first time I went to one, just a bit too young perhaps, and saw the glass case of assorted dildos in the entrance. Eyes near popped out of my head.
 
You do not need to be gay to enjoy a good wank or deepthroat for that matter as long as it feels good. MWM in SE North Carolina, shoot me a PM.
 
handjobs

looking for a handjob buddy in die Portland,OR area. I will be there from Jul-20 to 27.
 
back

Wow, you go away for a week and look what happens.
Forget traveling to a resort; I'm booking a flight to St. Louis.
As for the worried question about whether the fantasy of masturbating with another guy is 'gay,' I'd say you would find few if any of the men posting here, or lurking, interested in kissing a man, or sucking his nipples, or penetrating his ass. The fantasy, and the experience, has to do with another man displaying his arousal and cum for you, and enjoying your display. It's a hetero outing of masturbation and its, for many, guilty pleasure.
 
where

Well, Shoretoplease, if I have that right, just say where you are and I'm pretty confident guys will line up for you--unzipped and hard. It would help if you described yourself, what you enjoy, what you fantasize could happen... What I would like is to meet some guy in a restaurant, get to talking, and walk downstairs to the men's room and find him checking me out over the urinal. Then jerk him off in a stall, have his cum slick my cock and soak into my bush...
 
======>>~~~~~(-)

Agreed!

Yes, the idea of just hanging out and pulling out one's cock for another to enjoy in the midst of a hot movie is enticing, though if it is as casual as taking a beer out of a fridge that would be weird. I wonder, anyway, where this sort of thing can happen. Most porn theaters have shut down since people can rent so easily at home. Online personals sites seem dedicated to hardcore mm play, as opposed to something exploratory. Is there some place where one can initiate bi hookups without getting into strictly gay cruising?
 
======>>~~~~~(-)

Waiting to try it.

Yes, having things be comfortable, secure, is great. But there is also nothing like the surprise of a new cock pulled out of a pair of pants, the heft and shape of it, and the sense of daring and excitement that comes from crossing a certain barrier with someone, someone who hasn't done this with you, or maybe any man, before.
 
======>>~~~~~(-)

I would think so...

QUOTE=bwallard;27931164]So what's the difference between what we're talking about here and being gay? I get the feeling from most of these posts that jerking off with a guy or even jerking off a guy is not the same as Brokedown Mountain. It's not about falling in love with a guy, right? It's about sharing sex fun, knowing that if a girl walked in the room she'd be the centre of attention - with no hearts broken.

Is that the difference?[/QUOTE]
 
Back
Top