The Farwell Tour (closed)

Jack followed behind her like a puppy dog as she walked to the bedroom. The way she was struttin moving her ass while she was walking was amazing. As she unclasped the bra and let it dangle down to her hand and drag jack knew she was teasing. Loving every minute of it. As they reached the bedroom he stopped and leaned against the door frame.

As dropped the bra and turned and looked over her shoulder "we better leave that that there so we can find our way back in the morning." she said jack grinned. As she continued to the bed turning around wanting him to join her so she could finish undressing him jack obliged. Walking towards her he smiled his eyes admiring her perfectly shaped breasts as she elegantly sat back on the bed. As he stepped in front of her with his shirt unbuttoned and still wearing his slacks he smiled. "I am not kidding when i say you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on!" jack reached and ran the back of his fingers across her cheek and jaw.

As his fingers reached her lips he pressed the pointer finger against them. Softly she took it in her mouth and practically sucked the skin off. Jack moaned in pleasure looking down at her as his other brushed the hair from her face again. Slipping his finger from her mouth he pulled it away and then lowered it covered with her saliva and softly circled both her nipples that were already rock hard. By this time she had set back on the bed with her legs crossed so jack could do what he pleased.

Pulling his hand back he grinned down at her as stepped forward just a bit more. "so I think you called me over here to do something I think?" jack grinned as he reached up and slipped his shirt off his shoulder falling in the floor behind him. Jack was now standing with nothing but a pair of slacks and boxers that were showing his excitement for her though them.
 
The view from where she sat let Katherine know her little strip down the hall had had the desired effect on Jack. When he stepped up closer between her spread thighs, she reached for the waistband of his slacks and pulled him closer so she could rub her face against his crotch. Then, she used her teeth to undo the top button of those slacks, running her nose lightly up and down the zipper before reaching up to pull it down. She made sure her fingernails pressed into the hard flesh of his cock, through his silky boxers, and pulled him close to her so she could kiss his inner thighs as his slacks fell to the floor.

"Yes, Jack, I did call you over here for something," she said as she looked up at him.

She slipped her fingers beneath the waistband of his boxers and slid them to the floor. His hard cock sprang free and bobbled in front of her face, lightly tapping against her nose, leaving a warm drop of precum on the end of her perfect nose. It tickled lightly and made her laugh softly. First, she wiped her nose with her thumb then put it in her mouth, making a soft "mmm" sound as she savored his taste. Then, she gripped his ass and slid the head of his cock into her mouth, just the head, and sucked gently, Her tongue danced along the ridge separating head from shaft before she pulled him closer, taking more of him into her warm inviting mouth. She shook her head slightly to cause her hair to fall around her shoulders and frame her face. It was a move that never failed to please. Her hair was soft and felt wonderful against skin, and the scent traveled upward when she shook her curls.

The groans her actions elicited caused her to slow down and relax her mouth so she could run her lips along the length of his shaft before sucking one of his balls into her mouth and tonguing it in slow lazy circles. All the while, her hands stayed on his ass, massaging, scratching, caressing his flesh as her mouth worked magic on his balls. She could feel her pretty blue thong nestled against her swollen wet clit. She almost wished she had removed it before she started, but the cloth rubbing against her was providing some delicious friction in just the right spot. The thong would be gone soon enough.

Katherine looked up through the soft tangle of her curls and saw Jack's eyes were half closed. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and relaxed her throat, allowing the thick shaft to slide down her throat, her face pressed as close to him as she could get. Up and down with her tongue, licking the sensitive underside of his shaft, continuing to cup and caress his balls in her hands. She didn't stop until she felt him tense, heard the sharp intake of breath that let her know he was close. Katherine pulled back and gave the head of his cock a few good swirls of her tongue before she spoke.

"Where would you like to come, Jack?" she asked, then licked her lips.

She hoped that gesture would be a clue to where she wanted that to happen. Not that it was her choice, but she was sure he wouldn't mind the suggestion.
 
Jack watched the seductive way that she made her approach to him. As she leaned forward and unsnapped the slacks with her teeth drive jack wild. Reaching down he softly brushed her hair out of her face and locked his fingers in her hair. However he did not pull it simply held it so he could enjoy the show that was about to take place. As she ran her fingers over him and replied "yes jack I did call you over here for something." jack grinned.

As she pulled his boxers down and released his manhood jack giggled with her as his cock touch her nose leaving a drip of precum shinning on it.As she wiped it off and tasted it drove jack wild. As she turned her attention to his cock jack moaned in Pleasure. As she made her way down to his balls and gave them the attention the deserved her knew she could how heavy they were and the excitment of the night had filled them.

As she worked him for what seemed hours but was merely a few moments jack was lost in time. The pure excitment she was sending through his body was extravagant! After Working him slowly and passionately her actions let on the sensation was drawing jack close. As his eyes almost shut with pleasure her hand cupped his balls and lightly massaged them turning her attention with her mouth back to her head she ran her tongue around it causing it to jump playfully involuntary from the sensation. Looking up at him she smiled. "where do you want to cum jack?" she asked with passion not business in her eyes. As she licked her lips and looked at him jack knew there was only one answer.

"let me cum in that pretty mouth baby so you just don't get a taste but the full course." jack replied he knew that sounded dirty and degrading and didn't mean it to it was just he was so turned on and he thought that is what she wanted to hear. With the answer leaving his lip Kat slowly took him back in her mouth and begin sucking his shaft up and down slowly again. He felt her manicured nails digging in his ass and could feel hiss climax drawing near. Clinching his ass cheeks firmly holding back as long as he could jack moaned loud. "oh yes baby here it comes! Here it comes!" as these words left his mouth jack began to fill her mouth with the excitment she had built up from her pleasure and appearance all evening.

Finally jack let out a long sigh of pleasure and his climax ceased. As her pretty mouth popped of with a mouth a mouth full of cum he looked down at her. "Katherine! That was absolutley amazing!" brushing her hair from her face her swallow eagerly licking a small drip that slipped from her lips. Jack then leaned down and kissed her softly. He could tasted a little of his own excitment still on her lips as they met.

Jacks strong arms then leaned Kat back on the bed. "scoot back now baby. It is my turn!" jack grinned. As she smiled back at him jack climbed up on the bed with her. His kisses found the tops of her feet. Slowly jack removed each heel from her soft delicate feet. Reaching her right ankle he held her leg up high. "mind if I take action on my wish to kiss every inch of this beautiful body now?" jack asked with that sexy grin across his face.
 
Jack's response to her actions was really all Katherine needed as encouragement. She loved the way he tasted, loved the feel of his tight ass cheeks, loved digging her nails in a little more than gently. Not enough to leave marks; she knew his ass would be on display in the locker room after practice. Just enough to make him give in and fill her mouth with that manly essence that was him. Thick, hot spurts filled her mouth, warmed her throat as she swallowed. When he sighed loudly she let his cock slip from her mouth then licked her lips. His soft kiss was like the cherry on top of the most decadent of desserts.

The sexy, strappy heels Jake had picked out for her showed off her pretty painted nails and left more foot exposed than not. Katherine was extremely ticklish and had to bite her lip to keep from laughing and pulling her foot back when Jack's mouth touched the sensitive skin. The tickling, teasing sensation traveled up her legs, stopped right where her pretty blue satin thong still covered her. The triangle of material felt cool against her, signaling she was already wet and ready for whatever he had in store for her.

Jack managed the dainty straps and buckles of her sandals like a pro; his big hands gentle and sure. Before she knew it, he had removed them both and dropped them on the floor by the bed. Then, he wrapped one of those hands around her ankle and pushed softly until her leg was high in the air, exposing that damp triangle of shiny blue cloth that just covered her soft pussy lips. She smiled at his request.

"Sir, I thought you would never ask," she said with a playful wink.

Then, she leaned back into the pile of soft pillows at the head of the bed so she could watch while he explored her body, one kiss at a time. The cool pillows and soft lights added to the magic of the night. Jack's warm touch was like nothing she could describe. It just felt right.
 
Jack smiled as she replied "I thought you would never ask." with that jack slowly kissed down her ankle to her calf. From her calf his kisses moved north kissing both the front side and back side of her knee. Her perfectly shaved legs were an amazing feel against his face as he would let her skin rub against his cheek as he teased her. Reaching her inner thigh he kissed ever softly. Then he reached the soft material of her now soaked little blue thong clinging to her like a bikini bottom
After just stepping out of the water. Jack ran his tongue softly up the outside of her panties pressing his tongue to her feeling to warmth from her push through the soaked material. Jack smiled. "looks like someone is a little excited?"

Instead of reaching for the straps of the thong as anyone one would figured would be next jack did the opposite. Instead his kisses moved to the opposite inner thigh and started down that leg. Making the exact path as the other leg just in the opposite direction jack moaned softly each time his lips met her soft skin. As he reached her feet he sat up on his knees in the bed lifting her leg straight to the sky. Jack softly massaged her foot softly as he plated soft kissed on them. Looking down at the beautiful brunette laying in the pile of fluffy feathers below him her hair spread out beautifully as her head had sank down in them. Jack smiled. "you are so beautiful Katherine. I just cannot take my eyes off you! The way you stop a room when you walk in it is amazing!" jack softly kissed her foot again an then his kisses started north again.

As he moved up this time his attention moved to the outside of her leg. As he reacher left hip his right hand slid between her leg. Softly his fingers pressed against the damp material of her panties. His kisses now were on her tummy. Slowly his tongue trailed up her her belly button all the way up to between her breasts. His right hand still softy rubbing her swollen pussy lips through her panties. His left hand now joined his mouth and softly palmed her right breast. Squeezing lightly his mouth now softly sucked her right nipple in his mouth. His tongue lapping her nipple back and forth softly. Then surprisingly he took her nipple in between her teeth lightly nibbling on it. Not biting hard but with just enough pressure to make her softly moan.

Jack then released her nipple and his kisses moved to the left side of her neck his right hand leaving her pussy sliding up parallel to his left hand he was now in a push up position on the bed in between her legs. He softly let his tongue trail over her earlobe. As his tongue left her earlobe he lowered his mouth to her ear. "how am I doing Katherine? Am I driving you crazy yet?" jack said playfully in her ear as he let his body lower on top of her pinning her to the bed. She could now feel his stiffened cock pressing against the outside of the soaked panties that begged to be taken off!
 
Every time his lips touched her skin that ache she felt for him intensified. Some places responded more than others; the curve of her ankle, bend of her knee, then, oh, god, her inner thigh. His cheek brushed against that soft skin, his warm breath so close she could feel it through her wet panties. Katherine fought the urge to raise her hips, and was rewarded by Jack's tongue making contact, albeit through her thong, with her soaked outer lips. A little excited? She wanted to respond, but all she could do was nod her head and moan softly. Words had escaped her.

Now, certainly he would help her remove the last scrap of material separating them, that soaked triangle of dark blue satiny soft cloth that was keeping his tongue and lips form a real taste. But no! He kissed her other thigh with the same attention to detail, not missing one inch of her quivering flesh. Tongue, lips, teeth, all were involved in the slow dance down her leg to her foot; that ticklish place that made her shiver on the inside when he touched her there. As much as she wanted him to take her, panties or no, she was luxuriating in the slow seduction. She was usually the one to provide the teasing. This was a nice change of pace.

She smiled at his compliment. And, while she knew his eyes had been riveted on her, she also knew she wasn't the one who had commanded the most attention. Perhaps she contributed to the tabloid-based interest of many of the party goers, but it had been Jack they were there to see. He was beloved amongst not only his Yankees family, but to most of NYC, and much of the sports world. Any baseball fan alive knew who Jack was. Were they interested in his personal life? Of course, it was part of the price of fame. But there wasn't a lot of Jack's personal life spilled through the celebrity magazines or websites. Mainly, because there was no story. He showed up with a beautiful woman on his arm when the occasion called for it. The next party brought out a new beauty. No gossip stuck to him, just like no woman did.

Was he driving her crazy yet? Should she tell him she had been feeling pretty crazy about him since the moment he had first appeared in her hotel room? That the feeling of his strong, hard body covering hers was making her feel helpless in a way she both longed for and feared? Getting addicted to someone like Jack could be the end of her career. She had guarded her heart against just this kind of entanglement successfully until this moment. Right now, she simply didn't care what happened tomorrow. Right now, she wanted nothing more than to feel that connection.

"Yes, Jack, you are driving me crazy, but please, please don't stop," she looked him in the eye when she spoke.
 
Jack watched the way her body moved as he teased an played with er beautiful body. What jack had not told Kat was that he felt a connection to her like he had with no one before. The way she lit up a room. The way she was independent. How she seemed to be in control of her life and dedicated to her job was all a intrigue that jack had never felt before for any lady. Sure her profession wasn't the most common and was honestly looked down upon some but who was jack to judge. His life had been full of using the very profession she worked in to get away from the same thing she was.

Jack listened as she begged for more making him more and more turned on. Never before had jack spent so much time pleasing a lady of his but she was different. As jack laid on top of her his kisses started back down her body. His mouth reached her right breast and engulfed her beautiful swollen nipple. Lightly his tongue lapped over and around it. His hand reached up and found her left breast and softy groped and squeezed it in a manner that let her know that his blood was beginning to pump. As his tongue moved around it he quickly pulled it off and let his teeth lightly nibble down on the hard little nipple sticking up. On the opposite side his fingers took her left nipple and lightly pinched it. Soft moans escaped his body as he licked, sucked and nibbled on her swollen nips.

After spending just the right amount of time on her breasts his kisses again headed south. This time as he reached her belly button he playfully buried his tongue inside it. This was almost meant to be a tease and mimic of him burying his face in her pussy. As his mouth exited there jacks fingers did what Kat had been longing for since the teasing had began. Jacks fingers slipped in the side straps of her thong and slowly started pulling them down. As they did jacks tongue licked every inch of the newly available flesh. Her shaved little area avocet her pussy was smooth as anything he had ever felt. As jack licked up it his whisker covered chin brushed against. Sitting back as he brought his head up jack slowly peeled down the soft wet thong completley exposing her wetness to him now. Pulling it off her pussy hensaw amazed at how the dark little triangle clinged to her for dear life like it did not let go. "my oh my!" jack said grinning "did I do that?" he asked with a wicked little grin as he slipped the thong off around her feet. Before throwing it in the floor he got a look of playfulness in his eyes. "do you mind if I give my cock a little tease?" with that jack took the wet part of the thong and wrapped it around his cock head softly stroking the wetness against him. The sensation of feeling her wetness on him through her panties was direct stimulation. Jack moaned loud and then released his cock. However, he did not remove her panties from them as the sat wrapped around his stiff member. Jack then took her leg holding up like before an started his retreat back north.

Jack holding her right leg up started the same path he had used earlier. From her foot to her calf back to her inner thigh. As his kisses found her her thigh he moaned softly. Jack kissed and even sucked a spot of her thigh in his mouth letting his teeth nibble her in leg just a tad. Moving from there jack found the wetness he had produced. Slowly he ran his tongue up and down the wet opening then side to side. After a few moments of licking the outer layers jack buried his tongue deep inside her. Almost so far that his chin was pressing against her little rosebud asshole. Moving his tongue up and down over and over until he needed air jack moaned in easier the vibrations rling through her body.

As jack raised up to catch his breath his face was covered in her wetness. Looking down at her he grinned. "am I still doing on?" jack smiled playfully as his thumb reached down and pressed against her clit rubbing firmly. Doing a small form circle he grinned. Jacks mouth then replaced his thumb and deeply sucked her clit into his mouth. With long firm sucks her clit entered and exited his mouth slowly. Jack then placed two fingers into her soft wetness slowly inserting them. Without warning jack quickly sucked her clit in his mouth and then out his fingers began to slide in and out of her matching the pace of his mouth. Jack was face deep in kat's sweet pussy and he knew it wouldn't be long until she felt the release he did earlier!
 
The tiny blue thong was soaked and slick. The warm cloth covered the place Katherine most wanted uncovered. But Jack was taking his time with his task of kissing every inch of her, and seemed to be saving that place for very last. When he got to her navel he tongued the rim softly, then let the tip fill the delicate indentation. He was teasing her, much as she had teased him. He licked and nibbled around the edge, then looked up at her with that smile, the one that said aren't you glad you waited? and slipped his big fingers under the soft blue straps of her thong and tugged them off her hips.

Finally, Katherine thought, as she relaxed her thighs to allow Jack to slide the panties down. But he was in no hurry. He pulled them down just far enough to allow access to her soaked pussy lips. He licked the newly exposed flesh as he pulled gently on the straps. His chin brushed against her soft bare skin. She wanted to tell him how much she was enjoying his touch, but she didn't want him to stop to respond. Instead, she bit her lip and pulled one of the pillows to her face and moaned loudly, something along the lines of please don't stop, but even she couldn't understand the words. Jack didn't seem to need them, anyway.

"My oh my, did I do that?"

Katherine watched him take her pretty panties and wrap them around his cock. She wanted to reach out and do this for him; let him feel how warm and wet he was making her, assuring him she was enjoying what he was doing to her. Instead, she stayed where she was, and watched him stroke slowly a few times before taking her leg again and starting the slow tease all over. She had definitely met her match. He kissed and nibbled at her like she had been doing to him, stopping occasionally to let his warm breath blow against her soaked pussy lips before he took the sweet flesh of her inner thighs between his teeth. He did this for what seemed like an eternity before he let his tongue probe between her inner lips, the ones that were screaming for him to taste that sweetest spot.

When Jack paused to ask if he was doing okay Katherine couldn't help but laugh softly. Okay? If this was okay, she was afraid of what anything better than that might do to her. She was pretty sure he wasn't expecting a coherent answer, anyway. His thumb caressed her clit in slow, lazy circles for a moment, allowing he to catch her breath before he put his mouth where his thumb had been, and sucked that hard pink bud. He repeated this in slow motion, never letting the tissue slip from his mouth. There was no way Katherine could stifle her moans now; no way she wasn't going to climax. Especially when he slid two of his fingers deep inside her. The combination of his mouth and his fingers was more than she could stand for long. She let the edge of the pillow she had been biting fall from her mouth and let go.

"Oh god Jack, I'm coming babe, oh..." she wanted to tell him how incredible he was making her feel a that moment, but all she could do was repeat his name while she thrust her hips, frantically, wanting to do everything to make this orgasm last. She felt the spasms deep inside her and squeezed her pussy as tightly as she could around his fingers that were still stroking in and out of her in rhythm to her thrusting hips. When she thought it was subsiding, he would push his fingers deeper and the fireworks would ignite all over again. This must be a multiple orgasm, the thought drifted through her head when the shuddering waves began to slow, calm to a gentle tremor that still fluttered in her belly like nothing else had before. Now what remained was an intense desire to feel him closer, his body wrapped around hers, his cock buried deep inside the place that was still so hot, aching to be filled.

"Jack baby, come up here?" she asked, holding her arms toward him.

She glanced down to see her blue panties still clinging to his cock. They were still very wet, and he was obviously enjoying the sensation of the material against his skin. She thought she might have something softer, warmer, and wetter for him to enjoy now.
 
Jack continued to softly lick and suck her little hard clit. In and out of his mouth it flowed almost like music. His fingers softly continued to please her ever so sensually. Just then jack felt her tightittle body stiffen and with a thrust of excitment her body thrusted against his face over and over. Jack held her to him as she bucked up and down from the sensation of her climax. Jack knew this was not just an act and could taste feel her excitment clinging to his fingers.

As her body slowed and breathing steadied jack removed his fingers. Softly he licked and sucked them clean savoring her taste. After cleaning his hand he lowered his face back down and softly placed his tongue in her excited over sensitive wetness trying to mop up and escaping excitment. Jack then heard from her "to come here." this is just what he did kissing softly up her body each kiss seemed to get softer and softer. Letting tongue softly circle each nipple before his attention moved to her neck. From her neck he kissed the backside of her ears that were still beautifully accented from the gift he had presented her earlier in the evening. With a soft nibble to the side of her ear jack softly kissed the side of her face.

Jack pulled back as he kissed her cheek. Looking down deep in her eyes he smiled. "I would be a fool if I ever let you go you know that? No woman has ever treated me like you have the past two days." jack smiled softly kissing her lips. "I honestly think you see me as a person and not as persona or status figure." kissing her again. "so thank you!" jack then lowered his lips down and kissed her a little more passionatley this time as their tongues began to explore each other. As he lowered himself to her the panties she once wore still wrapped around his cock and now pressing against her leg as his hard ready cock softly brushes her inner thigh. "I have to leave first thing in the morning for the park. But I will leave you a key to my place and the address. If you would like I would love for you to be there when I get home. And even more so come to the game and use my seats. I know it may be tough but no one ever uses my seats in the family section. I think it would be a huge step if you did!" jack kissed her lips again. "what do you say. Are you willing to give this a try?"
 
If you would like I would love for you to be there when I get home.

Two days ago Katherine would have laughed if someone had told her she would be contemplating what Jack had just proposed. She had been planning a nice long vacation after her previous assignment, before the call had come about Jack. The idea of spending her time off in the city wasn't unappealing. The idea of spending the time with Jack, while more than appealing, was also a big step to contemplate. Relationships didn't exactly go with her profession. What if they got to the end of the month and found themselves entangled? She knew her days were numbered in her profession, but she had planned on a few more years of being a working girl before she looked into the other side of life. The side with love, romance, a job she could talk about with friends.

Katherine had never associated the word home with anything other than someplace to leave. When Jack said it, though, it was someplace she wanted to be, sight unseen. Part of it, she knew, was her desire to know him better. She wanted to see where he lived, where he was comfortable. Not that he hadn't cozied right up to her, here in this luxurious suite, but she wanted to know him in his space, where he would be his real self. Perhaps even open up to her and share why he was alone. She might even share some of her secrets with him, if he asked.

Going to Yankee Stadium was a rite of passage for most visitors to NYC. Somehow, Katherine had yet to set foot on that patch of ground sacred to so many. Jake teased her occasionally about her stubbornness in regards to being "touristy".

"Really, a little first hand knowledge of the sights might not be a bad thing for business, you know," he would say.

He was going to have a field day with this news. He was also going to feel the need to warn her about what she was doing. Katherine decided she would wait a few days to let him in on it. Jake wasn't expecting to hear from her for awhile, since she was on vacation. No need to share this with him just yet. She wanted to have this one secret all to herself, for now, anyway.

"Yes, Jack, I think I am willing to give this a try," she smiled between kisses. "Now, how can I help my favorite Yankee get his rest before that big game tomorrow?"
 
Jack kissed her again as she said "yes." inside jack was filled with joy. Never before had he ever had he felt a connection as he did with Katherine. As their kiss broke he looked her deep in the eyes. "you are so beautiful Katherine I just can't take my eyes off of you!" with that jack buried his face back down to her neck. As he did the the wet panties slipped off his cock but were still wrapped around him at the base. Jack balanced himself on one arm and reached down taking his cock he slowly guided his cock into kat's wetness.

As jacks cock slid deep inside her and reached the base she could feel her wet panties still wrapped around him and pressed against her thigh. Slowly jack began thrusting his cock slowly in and out of her. It was almost there were feelings now there beyond a professional relationship. With each slow thrust jack would softly kiss the side of her neck. After a few moments of this jack braced himself up above her with his strong arms again. Their eyes locked with each others and jack continued his slow steady romantic pace.

Lookig down at her he moaned in pleasure with every thrust. Jacks cock was harder than ever before and he knew this was much more than a fuck. Jack could feel the passion the romance all building inside him. They way her body moved with his he knew she felt it too. As they moved together at slowl steady pace both of their bodies built up to climax. Just as he felt her body at the edge of no return jack kissed her lips. "I am going to cum baby. I want to fill you with my passion!" jack then leaned down and softly nibbled her nipple in his teeth as her body released so did jacks. With each thrust he made a loud groan with her nipple in his mouth. The intense feeling of the release caused him to bite down on her nipple more. Shot after shot of warm hot cum released from his cock filling her pussy.

As their bodies both relaxed jacks strong frame fell down on top of her burying her in the bed. Jack kissed her neck softly. Jack whispered in her ear. "that was amazing Katherine." jack then kissed her cheek and finally her lips embracing in a slow romantic wet kiss. After both of them caught their breath jack rolled himself off of her. Her panties fell to the bed between them. Jack reached down and took them in his hand holding them up.
Playfully he looked at her. "mind if I hold on to these as a souvenir?" he laughed an softly kissed her again.
 
Her pretty blue thong was getting quite the workout, wrapped around Jack's cock and rubbing against her thigh as he stroked in and out, slowly, deliberately teasing her neck with soft, wet kisses. Katherine held on to his strong upper arms and pushed her hips to meet his thrusts. She could feel his balls up against her every time his cock filled her full. When he looked down at her she smiled and urged him on.

"Mmm Jack, you are rocking my world, more than anyone else ever has," she said as she gripped his arms tighter.

Every time she felt the head of his cock bump her cervix she cried out softly, oh god that feels so good, over and over as his slow grind brought her closer and closer to coming. Jack's groans reverberated deep inside her, touching places his body couldn't reach. The climax she felt building wasn't just physical. She wanted nothing more than to be wrapped up in his arms feeling like this, and she never wanted it to end. The pressure of his teeth on her nipple, though, made her cry out just as her orgasm wracked her body. She wanted to tell Jack how incredible she felt, how this moment felt like none she had ever experienced, how glad she was to have found him. But she couldn't find the words. All she could do was repeat his name, thank him, pull him to her and rock against him. If she had to be frozen in time, this would be the moment she chose.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, tugging him close. His weight on top of her didn't make her feel suffocated; it made her feel...was it cared for? She wasn't sure she had ever felt this way before. She knew it felt wonderful, whatever it was, and she hoped it didn't end anytime soon. His kisses held her in thrall of him, and it had nothing to do with his technique. Yes, he was an amazing kisser; his lips, tongue, and teeth found all the right places and knew how to treat them. It was the way her body responded to the touch of his mouth that was different. Her body craved contact with him so much, and his kisses were what fanned that flame.

The satiny blue panties had seen better days, even though they had only been worn once The were wet and wrinkled, but Jack held them up like the ultimate prize. For a moment Katherine let him think she was going to give them up. After all, they were just panties, right? Instead, she reached up and snatched them from his hand, playfully holding them as far away from his grasp as she could.

"Perhaps I want a soft, pretty reminder of tonight?" she asked as she tried to keep them from his hand.

Katherine was no match for his strength, and his arms were longer than hers, so he could have reached them easily. Of course she was going to let him take her panties; she had planned on slipping them into his pocket in the morning if he hadn't asked for them. She had felt a little juvenile when the thought crossed her mind, but Jack's request had reassured her there would be plenty of time for play in the coming month she planned to spend with him. She flicked her wrist and the panties landed on his head, covering one of his eyes.

"There you go!" she laughed, as she looked up at the handsome man with her panties on his head.

"Now you should probably get some sleep. I know tomorrow is a big day for you," she said as she reached for the thong and tossed it on the nightstand. I'll make sure you don't forget your souvenir."
 
Jack laughed playfully almost flirty as she landed the panties on his head. As she pulled them off and tossed them aside mentioning getting sone rest jack knew she was right. Kissing her softly on the lips. He rolled off of her and wrapped her in his arms. "good night baby." jack whispered in her ear softly.

Jack was soon asleep holding the beauty he had spent the last two days with. This was the first time that jack had really ever spent the entire evening witha business lady. To tell you the truth the first time he had ever stayed with any lady. There were times one would have to stay in the room not to be caught coming front his room but often he slept on the couch or opposite side of the huge bed. However, he wanted Kat right next to him holding her tight.

The next morning jack's alarm clock went off at 6am sharp. Jack opened his eyes still almost in the same position he had fell asleep in with Kat in his arms. Kissing the back of her head softly as they were in a spooning position jack slid his arm from under her hoping not to wake her up. Kissing her cheek softly he whispered in her ear. "time to make the doughnuts!" with that jack stood and stretched his long strong body reaching for the sky. As he did his perfectly shaped body was bare assed facing her. Just like the morning before as he lifted his arms it seemed ever bone in his body popped and cracked. It was almost like the sound of sitting in a wicker rocking chair.

After stretching jack made his soft hobble to the bathroom.
What jack told no one was the most pain he had in his entire body were his feet and in the morning. It looked like he was honestly walking on nails. Walking into the bedroom bathroom jack peed and was quickly in the shower. The shower was like jack's phone booth for super man. Because when he finished his shower and walked out with just a towel draped over him he limped no more.

Jack made his way to the hotel closet and slowly started dressing in th suit he had sent earlier yesterday. After dressing jak turned to find Katherine awake and sitting up in the bed leaning back against the head board of the huge fancy four post bed. Jack smiled. "good morning angel." walking over to her he kissed her lips softly. "how did you sleep?" jack finished makin the knot in his tie.

Looking down at her he grinned. "I hate to run but I gotta get to the office." reaching in his pocket he grabbed a key and set it on the night stand. "that is the key to my place it is only a few blocks from here in the regency towers. I will pay the door man when I leave to get you a cab when you are ready. " jack smiled. Sitting on the edge of the bed next to her. "if you change your mind I understand. But keep the key!" jack smiled kissing her forehead. "i will leave you my
Tickets at the box office as well under Katherine. There will be two in case you want to bring someone." jack smiled.

"I have to go babe." kissing her lips again softly. "opening day the biggest day of the year in america! You ready?" jack grinned and stood putting the suit coat jacket on. For the first time jack had spoke about baseball to her and she had saw the light in his eye. Jack loved playing baseball for a living and was pretty damn good at it too. Just then he opened the door and stepped outmof the room.

Jack headed to the stadium. By now it was pushing 8am and batting practice was at 10 for a 2 pm game due to the opening day festivities. Jack put on some sweats and headed into the weight room and hit the elliptical for a little pregame cardio. After he was finished and a few extra swings in the underground cage jack was finding himself putting on the uniform for another opening day.

As jack walked out of the tunnel and on to the field. The cameras began to snap. Nothing jack wasn't used to just more than usual for opening day. Walking around shaking hands with visitors and the opposing teams players already out jack was in his element. The gates had not opened yet so only press and players were on the field. Finishing batting practice the fans had began to roll in. Jack signed a few autographs and headed back down to the clubhouse. A professional baseball clubhouse is a crazy place. You have guys watchig tv in one corner in the other you have a poker game and then you have the guys who sit in their lockers and focus and don't say much. These usually are pitchers who are pitching or rookies who are scared shitless.

The golden rule was leave the pitcher alone and say hello to everyone else. At least that was jack's rule. Jack made his way around the clubhouse after BP saying hello to everyone. After visiting the tv boys and the card game where he made a quick hundred dollars on hand jack saw the lone rookie to make it out of camp sitting in his locker blank faced and about ready to shit his pants. Jack chuckled and thought. "16 years ago that was me. 20 years old not of age to drink and about to make my major league debut." jack made his way over to him and sat down. Spit cup in hand jack spit a little tobacco juice in the white foam cup and grinned. "listen we play 162 of these and today's is the most pressure you well ever feel! Just know when its over toucan do whatever you want to do! You know why kid? Because you are in the show!" jack smiled and stood. After tapping the starting pitcher on the leg with the bat he softy said to him "throw strikes lefty." and jack walked out of the room for his pregame rub down.

As the player introduction began the stadium was fu. One by one the Players were introduced by number and name. As the last player was announced the public address announcer spoke up. "and you captain. #12 jack jones!" with that the place erupted. Jack jogged out of the dugout in his pinstripes and tipped his cap to the crowd. His eyes scanned the upper deck and bleachers as he spun around acknowledging the fans. His eyes then looked to the family section just behind the screen to the right of the dugout where he stood. Scanning the section he wondered had Kat showed up?
 
Katherine knew it had to be close to 6 am, when Jack's alarm would go off, and he would have to leave. His arms were wrapped loosely around her and she could feel his chest against her back. She fought the urge to turn into him and bury her face in his chest, for fear any movement on her part would cause whatever minutes she had left to evaporate. There would be more, later, sure, but that was no reason not to savor these.

Jack's slow steady breathing reminded her of the night before; the way he had taken her so slowly and deliberately. She could remember the look in his eyes while he thrust slowly, deeply into her. If the spark hadn't already been lit, that look would have done it. That look had said I want you, all of you. When they had climaxed together, awash in each other, impossibly close, Katherine knew she had given him more of herself than she had ever given to anyone before. Maybe not all, but very close. There was one piece of her heart that was clinging fiercely to her, reminding her what she might lose, if she let it all go.

That's when the alarm on the night stand went off. Instead of grabbing his arm and asking if he could spare just 5 minutes more, which she knew wouldn't be enough anyway, she let him slip his arm from underneath her. Again, the sound of his joints protesting made her cringe. How could he not be relieved this would be his final season? Well, Katherine knew why. His team and all of the people involved were his family; the people who made him feel good about himself. They all adored him. It would be hard to walk away from being that kind of center, to what? His life was going to change drastically when the last game of his final season was over.

Katherine rolled over in the bed and stretched when she heard Jack turn off the shower. She sat up and ran her fingers through her tangled curls, just as he came through the bathroom door. While nude was always better, Jack wore a hotel towel better than anyone she had ever seen. Obviously the hot water worked out some of the pain, or he was really good at covering, because his stride was steady and confident. A few drops of water ran down his back and disappeared into the towel he was holding around his waist. She let him dress without saying a word, even when he dropped the towel and gave her a shot of his perfect ass. It was hard not to be disappointed when he covered it, no matter how good he looked in a suit. But, Katherine had to admit, he did look good, more than good, really.

When he asked her how she had slept, she smiled.

How did I sleep Jack? I slept like there was a sexy handsome man in my bed. A man who has somehow made me want to go to a baseball game and cheer for the home team. A man who has me feeling things I didn't know I could feel.

"The best sleep I've had in a long time," she smiled up at him. "I hope you slept well too."

He was impossibly handsome, standing there in front of her. She could feel his excitement about this day, what it meant to him to be a part of it all. It was something she didn't quite understand, but she was eager to tag along and experience it through him. The smile in his eyes animated his whole being, and she was struck by the fact that she had never been with anyone who seemed so incredibly happy to be going to work. Other athletes she had known had never shown this kind of enthusiasm for their profession. Braggadocio at being a professional athlete, yes, but this was different. Jack seemed grateful for what he had. That would explain some of the sadness she caught in his eyes when he talked of this being his last season. How much of that burden was related to the game, she didn't know.

Katherine glanced at the key Jack had placed on the table. It was just a piece of metal; ridges cut from the edge to allow the tumblers of a lock to fall and give access to the other side of the door, but it symbolized much more to Katherine. It was a kind of trust not familiar to her. Of course, there was no wife to avoid, family to hide from, just a space full of things. Katherine suspected Jack might have the same aversion to clutter as she did. Clutter allowed feelings to stagnate and mingle, evoked memories better left to die in the dark empty corners. She was a little anxious to see if her assumption was correct, but she had nothing casual in her luggage, since she had been on business before she got here. Her apartment wasn't far, but she would have to look through her clothes to find something suitable for a baseball game. She thought about purchasing a #12 jersey, but she didn't want to broadcast that's who she was there to see. Him knowing she was there would be enough.

"I'll see you at the stadium, Jack; I wouldn't miss this game for the world," she smiled as he bent to kiss her goodbye.

She watched Jack disappear behind the closed door, then got up and went to shower. The smell of him still lingered in the steam that had condensed and gathered on he doors to the big stall. She could almost feel him standing behind her when she turned on the warm water and let it run down her body. The physical ache she felt when there was no Jack there to wrap his arms around her made her sigh. She knew she was feeling much more for him than she should, after having known him only a couple of days. The soap and water washed her body, but did nothing to dilute the feelings she had on the inside. Nothing would be able to wash her desire for this man away, at least not today. She couldn't wait to see him suited up, in the place that seemed to make him the happiest.

When she had dressed and gathered her things, she called down to the desk for a cab. One last survey of the room found the pretty blue bra from the previous night sticking out from under the bed. It reminded her to check for the panties on the nightstand. She smiled when she saw they were gone. She hoped they served as a good luck charm for her favorite Yankee. They had certainly brought good things her way the night before, she thought as she walked out of the room with her bags in tow.

The inside of her apartment had never looked so barren and empty to Katherine when she let herself in. It was neat as a pin; she paid someone to keep things for her while she was away. The mail was stacked on her desk, neat piles divided into personal, professional, and junk piles. Without even glancing through the junk mail she tossed it in the small wastepaper basket near her foot. The personal mail pile had only two items. A letter form her mother, and one from her brother. She opened the bottom drawer of the desk and dropped them in, on top of the stack of unopened letters. Maybe someday she would open them, but today was certainly not the day. She had better things to do. Jake would handle her professional mail and bills when he came by later. He liked to make sure the cleaning service was doing what he thought was a good job.

Katherine had come to depend on her assistant, and not just to run things for her while she was away. He was her closest confidant and best friend in the city. She trusted him more than she trusted anyone else in her life. Maybe she should invite him to go to the game with her today? Certainly the two of them would draw less attention together, than her arriving and sitting alone in Jack's family seats. Mot people probably wouldn't even know they were Jack's seats, she supposed, but she didn't really want to be alone, anyway.

Jake picked up on the second ring, and Katherine could hear the smile in his voice when he greeted her.

"I know you aren't a big baseball fan, but how would you like to go to opening day with me?" she asked, trying to sound nonchalant, like baseball games were something they attended all the time together. But Jake wasn't going to play along.

"Where did you get the tickets, Katherine? How good are the seats? Do they belong to someone you know?" he asked, knowing full well who's tickets she had.

"Consider them a bonus that I'm sharing with you, if you're interested, that is," she responded.

Katherine often shared perks with Jake. Theater or sporting events tickets, jewelry she wouldn't wear, beautiful silk ties that sometimes got left behind, she suspected, not entirely on accident. She liked her mementos too, but for very different reasons than most would understand. They allowed her to share part of her world with her friend, without sharing all of the details. Fortunately, he seemed to have the taste of most of her companions and truly enjoy it when she shared the luxury with him.

"I feel like I should come along to keep you out of trouble," he responded to her non-answer to his questions.

"I don't know that I'm in trouble, Jake. I just know I'd like your company this afternoon, if you're available," she replied. "Meet me in front of the stadium, say 1:30?"

"I wouldn't miss this for the world, Katherine. You at a baseball game? I would have guessed you would visit the Statue of Liberty before you showed up on opening day," he laughed as he hung up.

Katherine went to her closet and found a pair of jeans that she had worn to a few other casual events. When she slid them on they felt a little snug, too much good eating while she was in Italy, she thought to herself. Nothing else looked better, though, so she bent over a few times to stretch the waistband enough to not pinch, then found a navy blue v-neck soft cotton shirt with white trim around the neckline and hem. Perfect for the event, she thought as she slipped it on over her head. She started to tuck it in, then decided against it. The hemline was tapered at the hips and was meant to be worn out. She brushed her hair and put it up in a loose pony tail, tied on the one pair of sneakers she owned, and took a look at herself in the full length mirrors in her closet. She had never dressed so casually for a meeting before, then corrected her thoughts. This wasn't a meeting. This was her free time. She was spending it with a former client, not a current client. Their business arrangement had ended officially when he walked out of the hotel room this morning. She supposed she wouldn't be wrong to call it a date, even though she would be sitting with Jake. Her heart would be on the field with #12.

When she arrived at the stadium she found Jake and they walked to the ticket window together. He was worse than any girl friend, with his questions, admonitions to remember this guy had never been tied to a woman in any story he had ever read. He admitted he had done a little research, trying to find some dirt on Jack to use to warn her away from him, but there was nothing. All he had was the lack of tabloid information to make his judgments. He used that to bolster his concern, though.

"Surely there's something dark about him if you never hear anything," Jake was talking almost non-stop in her ear.

She turned and shushed him as they approached the window.

"We're guests of Jack Jones," she smiled at the attendant at the window. "I'm Katherine."

The attendant gave her a funny smile, then muttered something about a crazy wanting to get in free.

"Jack has never.....did you say Katherine?" the attendant looked at the tickets in his hand, then back up to her.

She smiled and gave him a wink, letting him know that she knew why he was surprised. He handed her the tickets and smiled back.

"Enjoy the game," he said as Katherine and Jake turned to walk away.

They found their seats and settled in, then waited for the game to begin. When the announcer's voice said Jack's name, the stadium erupted in applause and cheers. Katherine stood and waved so when he looked her way, which she knew he would, he would see her there, smiling, cheering him on. She could almost understand his excitement for the game, standing here in the middle of it all. She could understand why losing this would be so heartbreaking for someone who had spent so many years with this type of adoration. Maybe her adoration could ease just a little of that pain. She was certainly going to try.

"Go Yankees!" she cheered along with the rest of the fans, swept up in the excitement and promise of what this season held.
 
As jack looked up he saw katherine's pretty face and perfect body standing there clapping in his seat. Standing next to him was a well dressed little man who reminded his of the guy from the show "entourage" that was the agents personal assistant. Jack immediately pinned his as Jake. Soon the players were off the field and the announcer said. "ladies and gentleman welcome on the field your new york Yankees!" with a loud roar the players ran to their spots. Jack jogged out to first base and began the warm up routine.

Jack originally came up to the big leagues as a shortstop and played most of his career there. However, two years ago and a torn ACL left him playing first base.
This had not slowed jack down one bit. The first year at first base he added another gold glove to his resume and became one of the few players in history to win a gold glove at two different positions. Jack had 9 all together. Jack was not only the face of this beloved franchise but a poster boy for the entire league.

The game went by pretty quick and jack had a pretty good day. In the 6th inning he collected his second hit of the day with a two RBI double that put the game away. As the last out was made jack jogged to the mound to start the chain gang of high fives with his teammates. As the players left the field jack looked up to the right of the dugout and smiled and waved at Katherine who he had kept his eye on all day. He couldnt believe how amazing she looked even dressed downed in a pair of jeans and Tshirt.

The players all proceeded to the clubhouse and jack was called to the press room to answer a few questions on the day. When face with the question "was this your last opening day?" jack grinned at the nosey reporter and playfully said. "you have been reading to many tabloids Jimmy!" soon jack was back in the clubhouse and showering to head home. As for Katherine as she and Jake were grabbing their belongings a pretty lady in her early thirties approached them. "you are Katherine right?" she said with a pretty smile. "jack's girlfriend?" she asked. "I am Sarah Michaels we met last night at the dinner. My husband Luke is a pitcher." she smiled and shook hands with Katherine and Jake. "I don't know if jack told you or not but your tickets give you access to the family lounge where you can wait on jack. I am headed that way if you want me to show you down?"

Jack finished his shower and began putting his tailored suit back on. As he finished getting dressed he slicked his hair back looked in his locker mirror then put his suit coat on. Walking out of the clubhouse he walked into the family lounge. Jack had not told Katherine about this and would not be surprised if she wasn't there. But it was the only way out of the clubhouse without going all the way back through the stadium. Jack walked out and smiled and began shaking hands with family and friends of the players.
 
Katherine did her best to follow the game, but she really only had eyes for Jack. Even without his name and number on his jersey, he would have stood out to her immediately. It was hard not to imagine the handsome first baseman naked, now that she knew how he looked and felt. Not that he didn't fill out the uniform well, it was just that Katherine liked him undressed better. His stance at bat, his swing, his grace when he ran, all made her think about his other skills. When he waved up toward where she and Jake were sitting, she tried to be nonchalant in returning the gesture. She wanted to stand and wave back, let him know she was indeed proud to be there with him, instead she waved and smiled softly. Jake would poke her in the ribs and tease her mercilessly every time Jack looked their way.

"You are the guest of the star Yankee, Katherine!" he said to her. "Do you know how many women...and men would kill to be in your seat right now?"

Katherine knew Jake was right. She glanced around the seats near them, and at least half of the people in a Yankees jersey wore the same number she did. Jack was beyond popular; he was beloved. Men and women alike stood to cheer when he was at bat, and when he doubled in the 6th it was like he had hit a grand slam. Katherine could only wonder what that kind of adoration felt like. Not that she desired it so much from a crowd, but to have it just from one person. She had never felt that kind of devotion, and wondered if Jack was even aware of it. He had such an ease with people, from fans to the club president. It seemed completely natural, not put on. Katherine felt she had to wear so many different faces to live up to the expectations of others. Jack, at least what she had seen of him so far, had been the same considerate man with everyone he encountered. And while his looks, his body, and his personality had certainly captured Katherine's attention, it was his way of treating those around him with the same respect regardless of station in life that had warmed her heart.

"Yes, Jake, I am well aware of how lucky I am." she said to her friend, giving him a sly grin.

She knew Jake had a thing for athletes. Katherine had even set up a few very discreet meetings for Jake with some of her previous clients who, for lack of a better term, liked to swing both ways. If any of those meetings had gone beyond drinks, Jake wasn't telling.

"And before you ask, the answer is no. This is my ball player," she said. "Maybe one day I'll tell you how gorgeous he is out of that uniform."

Jake pinched her arm and made her jump. Katherine punched him lightly in the shoulder, then looked down again to wave at my ballplayer. My ballplayer was starting to have a very nice ring to it. Not that he was hers, by any stretch. One weekend wasn't going to confer any kind of relationship, she knew. But for today, he was, indeed, her ballplayer.

When the game was over she Katherine and Jake were stating down the steps when one of the ladies from nearby approached her. Katherine recognized her from the party the night before; Sarah, she had to think a moment, and before she could retrieve her last name the woman introduced herself as Sarah Michaels. "Married to one of the pitchers," Katherine remembered. Names were easy for Katherine. She met a lot of people who expected to be remembered in her profession. She had spent a few hours learning all of those tricks people use to summon up names and other personal information, as needed. She smiled warmly and thanked her for the information. Jack hadn't mentioned anything about meeting her after the game; she had assumed he expected to meet her back at his place. She knew he would have press time after the game and didn't want him to think she was waiting around on him. Surely if he had wanted her to meet him there, he would have mentioned it.

"If you see him, would you tell him I'll be...well, he knows where to find me?" she asked, then thanked Sarah.

Before Jake could admonish her for not taking him to the family lounge she grabbed him by the arm and started walking toward the exit.

If I buy you a souvenir will that make it up to you? I promise if I'm invited back I'll ask Jack about taking you to that family lounge. He didn't even invite me this time, you know," she said to her friend.

"Maybe he forgot? He could be waiting for you right now, disappointed that you've left," Jake wasn't going to give up easily.

"Then he will have a reason to tell me his is sorry, and I will of course be very gracious, then, well, I don't think any more of that would be any of your business, Jake dear," she winked at him, letting him know she was teasing him.

Not that she planned on sharing many details with him, but since he really was her best friend, she had to give him a little something. She knew that eventually, she would probably be sharing a few details over margaritas. Just not today. She had plans.

They stopped by the souvenir stand closest to the exit and Katherine purchased two number 12 jerseys, a medium for Jake, and an XL for herself. She tossed him his and told him thank you for accompanying her to the game. They parted ways with a hug and a kiss, Katherine promising to call Jake in a day or two to let him know how things were going.

"Just give me 2 weeks' notice if you're going to drop me, that's all I ask. Well, that and a good reference, and any juicy news," he waved as he got in his cab.

Katherine took the next one and gave the driver Jack's address. She was almost as anxious to see his apartment as she was to see him. The opportunity to see where he lived, feel out his home space, was something she didn't want to miss. Not that she wanted to snoop. She just wanted a moment to absorb the feel of the place, know how much at home he truly was here. And, to get dressed for his arrival. Her plan was to meet him at the door, scotch in hand, wearing nothing but her new souvenir and a smile.
 
Jack looked around for a few minutes in the family lounge shaking hands and taking pictures with anyone who asked. The room was overly full today with everyones closest family an friends in town for opening day. As jack looked around he felt someone tug on his suit coat. Looking in the direction of the nudge he saw Sarah standing there. Sarah's husband Luke was jack's closest friend and teammate. Eventhough she had no idea who Katherine really was what she did know was jack never brought anyone to the games and never introduced any of his dates as his "girlfriend." so when she saw Katherine there today she felt it was ok to speak to her and give her the infor she did. Jack turned and looked at Sarah. "hey Sarah Luke will be out in a minute. He was getting a rub down for his start tomorrow." jack had no idea she had spoken with katherine. Sarah looked at jack. "c'mon jack! You think I don't know that he is pitching tomorrow. I just wanted to tell you Katherine said she would meet you where she was suppose to. I tried to get her to cone down here but she wouldn't. She looks like a keeper jack don't let her go."

Jack looked at Sarah and smiled "thanks Sarah." jack an Luke had been drafted the same year and came through the system together. They were roomates together in the minor leagues and Sarah and luke had been together through it all. So to hear her say this made jack smile. "next time you drag her ass down here got it Sarah? And she does seem like a good one doesn't she?" jack smiled and hugged Sarah softly and then slipped out the exit to the awaiting mass of fans. Walking through the long line of fans on either side held up by barriers jack stopped and signed and took pictures with what seemed everyone who had asked. Finally he made his way to the curb where the cab awaited him.

Slipping in the cab there was no need to tell the address. Believe it not jack had rode the same cab home everynight for 8 years. It was almost like his own personal cab. As the cabbie pulled up to the curb Jack slid the middle eastern man a handsome tip and grinned "until tomorrow my friend!" jack climbed out of the car door met at the large fancy double doors by the uniform dressed doorman. "good win today mr. Jack!" the older door man said. Jack smiled and looked at the man patted him on the shoulder. "just another day at the office Roger! Do I by chance have any guest waiting on me?" jack asked the greying door man.

"why yes sir an attractive brunette came in with a key and a small bag about a half an hour ago. Were you expecting her?" the man asked jack. "I was indeed Roger! And make sure whenever she is here she feels at home! Ok?" jack smiled "have a good night Roger!" jack walked towards the elevator and waited patiently. Roger was stunned he had been working these doors for 25 years and the past 8 while jack had lived here. It was the most luxorious building in new york city. The apartments were the size of large homes almost a complete floor of a high rise as one suite. Jack lived on the next to top floor. His place was on of the only two on his floor. Not one wall of his apartment touched his neighbor. Basically he had one side of the high rise floor while his neighbor had the other. With only a small hallway separating the two. The apartment alone must be worth 10 million dollars. His neighbor was a movie star who rarely occupied the place and when he did he was low key And quiet. The place was perfectly decorated with memorable and achievements jack had accomplished over the years. The game room was like a mans fantasy land. A pool table in the middle tv's on every wall. And huge leather couch facing four perfectly place tv.
In the corner was a fully stocked bar. On the ground was the only out of place item in the whole house. In front of the couch laid a blanket and on the couch itself a pillow. On the table an empty scotch glass. It was obvious that in this huge house with multiple beds that this was where jack slept.

Jack caught the elevator up and the doors opened steeping off he walked to his door. Placed the key and opened it up. Wondering to himself what Katherine thought of thought of the place he opened it up and stepped in.
 
The doorman at the Regency Towers gave her a slightly bemused look when Katherine told him she was there to see Jack. The chances there had been other women who had tried this trick didn't escape her. Then, she held up a key and his expression changed to one of surprise. He held the elevator door for her and she winked at him when she said thank you. She knew he would be waiting for Jack's arrival to ask about the woman with a key to his place.

The apartment was large and uncluttered. The first thing she noticed was the pillow and blanket on the sofa, along with the empty drink glass nearby. She bet he had a large, comfortable bed in one of the spacious bedrooms sure to be part of the floor plan of this beautiful space. Obviously, he didn't like sleeping alone in a big bed anymore than she did. Her sofa was the most well worn piece of furniture in her apartment too.

The first bedroom she came to looked too formal to belong to the Jack she had started to get to know. The bed, king sized and centered in the room, was covered in a dark blue spread that matched the curtains, pulled in the middle to let in the sun. A few slightly abstract paintings on the walls, alluding to baseball, based on the colors, hung at measured intervals along the otherwise bare walls. Everything was perfect and tidy. She walked to one of the closed doors in the room; it had to be either a closet or the bathroom. She pushed the door open and caught a faint whiff of Jack's cologne. Drawn in by he scent, she pushed the door open further and found a neat but used space. Shaving articles on the sink and a towel in the floor by the shower pointed to this being the part of his apartment he lived in when he was there. The big empty bed in the middle of the room all bur cried out to her to please, make all of this space more lived in, appreciated, used!

Katherine didn't have any idea how long Jack would be after the game. Interviews, autographs, all of that stuff could keep him awhile, she imagined. She wanted to be ready when he got there, though, so she stripped down to her panties and pulled the tag off her new jersey. The XL size allowed one shoulder to slip off and expose her skin down to almost her nipple on that side. It captured the look she was going for perfectly. She kissed on a bit of lipstick, pulled the band out of her hair and let it fall around her shoulders, and walked back to the living room to wait for Jack.

It wasn't hard to find the bar, and Katherine found a clean glass and bottle of scotch. She glanced around for a clock. Not finding one, she picked up the remote control she found on the table next to the sofa and clicked the on switch. ESPN was already showing the highlights of the afternoon game, and the picture focused on Jack's handsome face, smiling, answering reporters' questions in that not quite sarcastic way he had. She admired the way he handled any question tossed his way without really giving anything away he didn't want to share. She could definitely relate to that way of communication. She had become a master of it herself.

The sound of a key in the door caused her to turn sharply, and her jersey slipped a little lower on her shoulder. Before she could adjust it, Jack was there, filling the doorway, smiling. Every time she laid eyes on him he seemed to grow more handsome; this time was no exception. She leaned on the back of the sofa, putting her hands on either side of her ass so she could lean back.

"That was a spectacular game, Jack," she smiled softly. "I'm hoping you saved a home run for me?"
 
As jack stepped in the door still wearing his perfectly tailored suit he grinned wide. The first thing he saw was katherine standing there in nothing buy Yankees pinstripes that was obviously to big for a reason. Looking at her he noticed the way it fell off her shoulder and one of her soft perky nipples was exposed gracefully to him. Stepping in the door and tossing his keys on the small table by the door jack slipped his jacket off placing it on the rack above the table.

"I always save a homerun for my girl!" jack replied not thinking about the words he used until after he said them. The thought quickly filled his mind that maybe he shouldn't have said that but then again she did agree to meet him here and stay with him. "was she my girl he thought?" quickly that thought left his mind as he started his slow approach towards her the way that jersey hung off her small little body was just right. Jack slowly stepped to her at the back of the couch and placed his hands on her hips covered by the soft material of the jersey.

Smiling he looked at her as she instantly wrapped her arms around his neck. "I can honestly say I have never seen anyone look as sexy as you do in pinstripes!" jack leaned his head down and their lips met softly. He could feel the lipstick she wore softly smudging against his lips as they embraced. Jacks hands slid down just below her ass cheeks and lifted her softly so that she was sitting on the back of the large leather couch. The height of the back of the couch now made her eye level with him. Leaning in he softly kissed her lips again. "thank you souch for coming today. It really meant alot to me!" jack said as their kiss broke.

Jacks hands then slid up the side of the jersey and found the first button that was snapped. Slowly he unbuttoned it as he kissed her neck. "I hate to take this off of you because you look so good in it but what is underneath is what I am really interested in!" jack softly whispered in her ear as his mouth kissed the side of her face. As another button fell then another until all had been released jack's fingers found the edge of the jersey on her shoulders and softly pushed it off. The way she was sitting had her sitting on the bottom of it causing it to hang over the front of the couch. As soon as it fell jack's large hands palmed her perfectly shaped ample breasts and squeezed softly. His left hand then slid up to the side of her neck holding it as his lips met hers again. His right still placed on her left breast lightly traced his finger over her hardening little nipple before softly clamping down on it with his pointer finger and thumb. As I soft gasp readied her lips from doing this jack pressed against her causing the forming bulge to push against her little panties.

Smiling jack looked at her. "Katherine you are absolutley the most amazing woman I have ever laid eyes on! You know that?" his kisses then moved down to the breast he held and his fingers left her nipple cupping under it to craddle it for the perfect position for him to take it in his mouth. Lightly jack ran his tongue over flicking it back and forth a couple of times before sucking it deep in his mouth. His left hand still held the back of her neck allowing her to arch her back for him to have better access. Lightly his mouth went from sucking to where his teeth softly found the erect little nipple and nibbling. As his teeth left her nipple so sensually he looked up at her kissed her lips again softy and then smiled. "what do you say we move this to that big comfy bed I am sure you have already had the pleasure of seeing!"
 
I always save a home run for my girl!

Katherine let that go by without thinking about it too hard. Did she want to be his girl? Every fiber in her body whispered Yes! Go for it! What have you got to lose? The thought of having his strong arms at her beck and call, to pull her close and hold her tight, well, that sounded awfully good to Katherine. It was just so terrifying to think about letting her heart go. She couldn't help but be a little afraid this was all too good to be true. She was used to creating her own good fortune, not depending on the kindness of others. Jack made her feel respected and appreciated in ways she wasn't used to feeling. She didn't feel like a possession, she felt like, well, she wasn't sure what she felt like. She just knew it felt good when she relaxed and allowed herself to just be in the moment. Like now.

The soft material of the jersey which still carried the faint scent of the ballpark, slid effortlessly off her shoulders as Jack unfastened the few buttons she had closed. The effect; sexy, slow motion as the soft cotton fell down her shoulders to the back of the sofa, was almost exactly what Katherine had envisioned. The only difference was the way it hung off the sofa, tucked under her ass so it wouldn't fall to the floor. Even when she wrapped her legs around his waist in response to his mouth on hers, the shirt held firm. Not that she cared; the jersey had served its purpose, at least for now. She might want it later, or in the morning, but now, she didn't want anything in between her and the warm body that was standing so close, teasing so relentlessly.

Jack's bed; the one that had looked so big and cold in the middle of his room. Now that he was here, pressed against her, kissing and nibbling in some of the places that had been longing for his touch since he left that morning, the thought of that big blue covered bed was not so cold. In fact, she could imagine Jack's muscled, naked body, stretched out, reaching for her to join him. She could feel the heat emanating from the flesh she more than desired, she craved. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him close, leaving enough space between them to grip the ends of his tie. She looked up at him and smiled.

"That bed does look like it could be comfy, but only if you were there, to roll around with and snuggle up to," she said when he stopped kissing her.

"And now that you're here, I can't imagine what else I'd rather do," she finished as she started to untie his tie.

When the tie knot gave, she pulled it slowly from his neck and draped it over her own neck, letting the ends pool in the space between her legs, resting between her thighs. She looked in his eyes while she unbuttoned his shirt, letting her fingertips make contact with the flesh she uncovered. When she got to the last exposed button, she gave the shirt a soft tug up so she could manage the last two shiny discs holding his shirt on his body. When she unfastened them, she pushed the shirt off his shoulders and leaned forward so she could bury her face against him and revel for a moment in his scent; clean and fresh from his shower, but still carrying that strong male scent that was starting to drive Katherine crazy.

She placed her hands flat against his chest, then moved them up around his neck. When she spoke, her voice sounded different, to her anyway. It wasn't the usual tone, the one that signaled she was ready. It was softer, deeper, more breathless than she was accustomed to hearing escape her lips. This voice sounded like it was truly coming form deep inside her, the place she didn't let anyone near. She didn't remember letting Jack in, but he was there, all the same.

"Your girl is ready for her home run, babe," she said in that new voice; the one she was going to have to get to know better, she thought.
 
Jack listened to her mention she was ready for her "homerun!" jack pressed his lips against the side of her neck as his right hand slid up to her left breast. Squeezing it lightly he leaned down and flicked his tongue across her already erect nipple playfully. His left hand slid up her soft bare back and held her neck softly. His hands both then retreated from their positions and found their way to behind her soft knees. With one easy lift jack lifted Katerina from the back of the couch and had her wrapped around his waist.

Jack kissed her as he turned holding her. As they kissed he walked with ease while holding her as they made their way down the hall way. Their kisses seemed to be filled with much more than lust now and almost full of passion. As they kissed and moved jack held her eve so softly his arms carrying her almost as if she was weightless. As they make their way into the bedroom jack walked her to the large 4 post bed. Reaching the side of it jack tossed her back on it playfully. Then slowly undid his slacks. Letting them fall to the floor he was now in just his boxers. If you didn't know any better his frame would make him think he was a underwear model!

Jacks hands then slowly slid up her legs and found the straps to the soft panties she wore. Lightly tuggin them off he tossed them in the floor. His hands then started back up and he softly spread them lowering his face down to her and licking softly against her bare pussy. "Mmm just as sweet as I remember!" jack said with a large smile on his face. Running his tongue back and forth softly a few times. Jack then kissed up her belly as he climbed on the bed. Jack was not looking for foreplay tonight the sight of her at the game cheering for him was all he needed to be ready.

Climbing on te bed jack kissed her neck then sucked her earlobe softly. His hands running up and down her body the fingertips tracing just light enough to almost tickle. His kisses then found her lips and they began to engage in a long slow passionate kiss. Not one a client and escort shared but one that two true lovers shared. As they kissed jack reached down between who own leg and softly his cock found her and slowly slid in.

Kissing softly and passionately jack thrusted his cock slowly in and out. His strong arms had him propped up above her so their chest were not touching. The feeling of her wetness and eagerness to have him sent jack into another world. Just then his arms collapsed and his stron body fell on top of hers softly. His large frame was pinning her to the bed not in a forceful manner but a romantic one. As their kiss broke jack buried his face into her neck. Kissing lightly his tongue softly traced to her ear lobe where he softly sucked again. Whispering in her ear as his mouth released the lobe. "Katherine I don't know what it is about you but I cannot stop thinking about you. You have made me happier in the past three days than I have been in a very long time." jack moaned as their bodies began to move in rhythm together. "thank you!" he whispered as he sighed in pleasure. His large gram pinning her softly to the bed jack buried his face back into her neck. His cock moving up and down as she thrusted her hips forward. Jack moaned as they moved. These two wether they knew it or not were becoming much more than either had ever imagined!
 
The late afternoon sun gave Jack's skin a glow as he stood there over her. Katherine propped herself up on her elbows so she could watch him finish undressing. His body aroused her like no one had before. She could feel her clit starting to swell just at he sight of his strong arm muscles flexing when he unbuckled his belt. His hands, big but so gentle, sliding his pants down, boxers off his hips, exposing his cock. If she had harbored any question about the level of his desire, it was gone. This picture of Jack would be the one she saw when she closed her eyes. But she had no intention of closing her eyes right now.

Katherine watched him wrap his fingers through the straps on her panties and work them down her thighs. Jack's fingertips grazed her hips lightly as he slid the silky panties off her legs. When he bent forward and touched his tongue to her pussy, she relaxed her arms and fell back on the bed. He teased her for what seemed like just a moment; his tongue dancing lightly on her wet pink slit, before he kissed his way up her body, to her waiting lips. When they met face to face, she wrapped her arms around his neck and let her hands come to rest in is hair. It was this embrace that ignited her need for him; somehow completed the circuit between what her body desired physically, and what her soul ached to experience.

"Oh god Jack I want you," she moaned against his shoulder just as he found the entrance to her pussy and slid his cock deep inside.

The space between their bodies grew less with every slow stroke, and Katherine wrapped her arms around Jack's neck a little tighter, wanting to close the gap completely. When her hard nipples brushed his chest she would arch her back to prolong the contact. Finally, when she didn't think she could take it, he relaxed his arms and settled in over her, letting his weight close the gap between them. When he nuzzled her neck, she felt like she had never been this close to anyone before, physically, or otherwise. Every possible inch of her was in contact with him, inside and out.

The words he whispered in her ear very much mirrored her own feelings. Jack had entertained her thoughts almost exclusively since she first laid eyes on him. At first she thought it was the usual crush she developed for some of her better looking clients. There was nothing more to those than what a teenage girl might feel for some entertainer or athlete. They were all basically full of themselves and not at all as good looking on the inside as their stylists could make them up to be on the outside. Still, they were nice to admire from a looks point of view.

Jack, though, was genuine. Katherine saw it in his interactions with his peers, fans, and most importantly, her. He had not once in their time together made her feel any less a person for her choices. When he told her she made him happy, she believed him. When he thanked her, she was touched deep inside.

The orgasm that simple statement touched off was a completely different experience for Katherine. It wasn't earth shattering, except from the inside. The ripples seemed to start at every point of contact, then follow a path to her belly before spreading between her thighs. It made her feel connected to this man who had appeared in her world like most others, only to find he wasn't like any of the others at all.

"Oh, Jack, baby, thank you, thank you thank you," was all she could respond with while she held on tight, feeling her climax pull her impossibly close to an edge she had forgetten all about until right now.
 
As Katherine's body went into climax jack felt her legs wrap around him tightly as he laid on top of her. As he slowly pumped in and out of her it was almost like her tigtness was milling him. As er body released is sent jack over te edge as well. Moaning loud with his face buried into her soft neck jack moaned in pure pleasure. As he did his swollen cock erupted sending shot after shot of his warm thick white cum deep inside her. After a few minutes of breath catching as they laid there jack's body pinning her to the bed he lifted his head and looked her in the eyes. "oh katherine darling that was absolutley amazing! I have been waiting for that all afternoon!" jack's lips softly met hers and they embraced each other in a slow romantic kiss for what seemed like many many moments. Finally their lips parted and jack smiled. "well how about some dinner?" jack grinned pop kissing her once more and then climbing off the bed.

Jack stood and through on a pair of gym shorts from his dresser drawers. Looking back at Katherine still laying in the bed. "please help yourself to anything you would like to wear? I didn't know if you brought any clothes or not?" jack turned and headed into the kitchen and began rummaging through the fridge pulling out food to cook some dinner. Finally Katherine emerged from the bedroom and jack smiled. "so how about a little breakfast for dinner?" jack said with a huge smile as he cracked open a egg and emptied it into a bowl. "do you like omlets? I make a mean ham and cheese." jack then turned and emptied the bowl of eggs into the skillet.

Jack began to stir the eggs then looked at Katherine as she seated herself on the barstool. Smiling at her over his shoulder. "so what you think? Going to make tomorrow nights game?" jack grinned and continued to cook the omlets. putting the ingredients in jack walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. "so I take it that was Jake with you at the game? He seemed like a very nice guy?" jack was lost in the moment with her and couldn't believe how much being with her was feeling as though they were beginning a relationship.

Jack finished cooking the omlet and then turned and slid them on a plate for both of them. Setting the skillet in the sink he made his way over to the bar and had a seat on the stool next to katherine. "so tomorrow is a night game. So I was thinking maybe we could get up in the morning get my car out and take a ride out to the country? How does that sound? I won't have to be to the stadium until 4 and there is something i want to show you!" jack smiled and took a bite of the food he prepared. "so what do you say? A little trip to the country side?"
 
Katherine appeared in the kitchen wearing just her baseball jersey at about the same time Jack was closing the door to the fridge. When was the last time anyone had cooked for her, that wasn't being paid to do so, she wondered while she watched him stir the eggs. Breakfast was usually coffee and toast for her, simply because she wasn't comfortable in the kitchen. That had always been her mother's domain, and Katherine had learned early not to cross those lines with her. She had been relegated to clean up girl, which was fine with Katherine, The sound of he water running, along with the music from the tinny speakers of the radio she kept in the kitchen, almost drowned out the sounds she didn't want to hear. Singing along, or practicing her French out loud, had covered the rest.

They chatted while Jack faced away from her at the stove. Occasionally he would turn his head to face her and smile while he asked her questions. When he mentioned Jake she reminded herself to call him after they ate. He wouldn't mind bringing her a weekend bag, if he got to step in and meet Jack, too. She supposed she could go herself, after they ate, maybe even take Jack along. Her place wasn't anything as luxurious as his, but it did hint at the person she had become. She knew seeing Jacks' place had given her a glimpse into his head, didn't he deserve the same? She could ask Jake to stop by another time, if she spent much more time here.

A couple of bites into the omelet and Katherine realized how hungry she was. She recalled her etiquette coach reminding her to finish when her dinner partner did, to set her fork on the side of the plate when he took his last bite. She couldn't remember the rules around finishing at the same time, or a little before, though. She held her fork against her plate and watched him chew his last bite, then let her fork go when he did.

"That was great Jack," she reached for his hand and held it while she talked.

Usually, she waited to be touched, but with Jack, she couldn't stand the distance if there wasn't some part of him touching her, warming even the slightest patch of skin with a finger. She turned sideways in her chair so she could face him while they talked. A ride in the country on a sunny afternoon with the most handsome of all the Yankees as her personal chauffeur. Yes, that sounded like an afternoon she could stand.

"I will need to get a few things from my apartment; I didn't want to have to lug a bag to the game today," she said as she stood to clear the plates. "It shouldn't take long, and that way you can see my place, if you'd like."

Katherine turned to face him when she was done rinsing the plates. That jersey she had purposely bought a few sizes too big slid off her shoulder, not quite but almost exposing one of her nipples. It was erect enough to cause the fabric to catch there, keep her from showing more than just the hint of her areola. A few soapsuds were clinging to her fingers, and she raised her hand to her lips and blew them in the direction of Jack's bare chest. The few that hit his skin sparkle in the lights and beckoned Katherine to reach out and touch. So, she did, reach out and touch, letting her fingers run down his bare chest to the waistband of his shorts. When she met the fabric, she hooked her index finger in the elastic and pulled softly.

"Now come here and let me thank you properly for dinner," she teased.
 
Jack smiled as they cleaned up together and chatted. "of course I would love to see your place! That is if you don't have any bodies or any creepy shrines in there." jack laughed As they continued washing the dishes. The way her body fit in that jersey was an absolute turn on for jack. So there was no wonder why there was a stirring building in his soft mesh shorts. Jack looked at katherine and looked her up and down. The way jack was feeling for her was unlike any woman he had ever been with. Sure there was the occasional hang around girl who he would spend a few days with in another city when on the road. But never had he brought a woman to his private home.

As they finished washing the dishes Katherine made a step towards him and her hands ran down his perfectly chiseled chest. "now come here and let me thank you properly for dinner!" as she said this she ran her hand along the waist band of the shorts. Jack reached forward and ran his hand through her soft dark hair. "thank me! I should be thanking you for wearing my jersey so elegantly!" jack grinned as his hand slipped down off her head and pulled the shoulder of the jersey hanging down to expose her perfectly shaped breast. Lowering his head down he softly ran his tongue back and forth over her nipple before taking it between his teeth and lightly nibbling on it.

As jack did this kat's hand slid in his shorts and softly wrapped her small hand around his growing manhood. As jack's teeth softly clamped on her nipple he felt her hand squeeze his cock tightly causing jack to moan in pure pleasure. Looking up from her breast while it was still engulfed in his mouth jack saw Kat had her head tilted back from the sensation nibbling on her perfectly shaped nipple was causing. Her hand squeezed and tugged as jack continued to tease licking, sucking and nibbling her little bud.

Jack then released her nipple and Katherine wasted no time bending at the knees and squatting before him. As she tugged the shorts down with her free hand his cock held by her hand was now on full display. As she looked up at him with her eyes locked on her she opened her mouth and softly sucked the head of his now full hardness. Jack reached down and ran his fingers through her hair. "you are so beautiful baby!" jack sighed as he inched the cock further down her throat. Soon she was bobbing softly up and down taking the length of his shaft all the way. Occasionally she would pull off for air. Every time she would continue jerking him and lower her head to his full heavy balls licking and sucking them and the sensitive place just below them.

Jack then took her and stood her up and kissed her passionately. His kisses then moved to her neck and his strong arms lifted her to te counter spreading her legs open. Jack playfully ran his fingers through her wetness then stepped forward. "now let me thank you for thanking me!" jack grinned and kissed her lips softly reaching between his legs he guided his cock softly in her wet pussy. The jersey she wore was now wrapped around her waist like a hiked skirt and jack buried his face deep in her cleavage. Softly jack began to thrust his cocking and out of her and once again these two found themselves in a slow romantic love making session.
 
Back
Top