I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smile. Eye contact. (those two go a long way)

If you want him to come over....look at him a few times, smile, and "invite" with your body language.

or...if you're the more assertive type....

Go tell him you've never tried whatever beer he's drinking and ask if it's any good. Or...ask for a light if you smoke. Or....ask about the game on TV.....nothing too personal because women can sound like creeps too.

You've fairly well summmed it up very well GY. Eye contact (for me that's almost always where it begins). Body language (is there any kind of connection here at all?). Conversation.

How it is for me, but I wonder if it is possibly fairly typical. In terms of being assertive, I have never been confident at trying to do what I guess some would term a pick-up line from stone cold nothing. Yet I'd call myself quite assertive (perhaps confident is a better way, more relaxed sounding than assertive) once I detect some subtle cue that there are signs of life here. That cue might be nothing more than a brief eye-contact, casual remark... anything.

But what is it that I'm looking for anyway? To be out on the town it is extremely likely that I'm in town for work, possibly for several weeks. A work colleague and I were discussing recently the way in which casual contact then becomes really meaningful. You're probably working frickin hard, out of your own environment... you kind of crave "normality". That's why you tip waitresses really well who show that extra bit of interest in you. They're just doing a job, but to me it's significant.

So back to meeting a woman.. deep down I personally most want real human contact. Although at one level I might be thinking "fuck, she is hot!", far more significant is a developing sense of "I could really get a kick out of spending some time with this person." Hang out, do some things together. I can honestly say that for me "Yee haaa, I might be in for a bonk tonight" is not my dominant thought. Though I would be dishonest of course if I never admitted that waking up between their sheets would be a very nice part of this hanging out doing a few things.

But the gist of what I'm getting at is... ummm.. might be just how I am, but the interaction has to start feeling relaxed and natural quite quickly. I guess for some the conquest or seduction game or whatever is part of some thrill, but to me a real twinkle in an eye as you start to discover that you can make each other really smile goes a fucking long way towards having a good night with someone.

You know what. I get it.

I'm too old. I'm not young enough to be flattered just because an "older man" is interested in me. I've outgrown my daddy issues. I don't need a man's money or dick. I find it degrading when I'm wanted for my age.

I've figured out that I want a partner and not a new and exciting flavor...which is the polar opposite of most men here, who have partners at home already and are here for the express purpose of getting off with someone young, naive, and nubile while their wives are busy cooking dinner and doing their laundry. I want to be for someone else what so many men here have...and still are not content with.

I wish you all the best. Later.

You know what. I get it.

I'm too old. I'm not young enough to be flattered just because an "older man" is interested in me. I've outgrown my daddy issues. I don't need a man's money or dick. I find it degrading when I'm wanted for my age.

I've figured out that I want a partner and not a new and exciting flavor...which is the polar opposite of most men here, who have partners at home already and are here for the express purpose of getting off with someone young, naive, and nubile while their wives are busy cooking dinner and doing their laundry. I want to be for someone else what so many men here have...and still are not content with.

Not all of us are like that, but you are right. If you want a partner, this is probably not the right place for you. There are lots of other places much better than this to find such a person. I wish you success and a happy new year!

You know what. I get it.

Ooops... gosh, I hope that wasn't addressed to me. :eek:
I just now read this and found it next in line to my "smiley" post to you. Just to clarify, I was actually sympathizing with you because I knew you would find the post right before mine to be offensive. I put in a few big grins to let you know I was laughing with you, some sarcastically rolling eyes, and a big eek to let you know I understand your point of view. I included a rose 'cause you're a sweetheart.
On the other hand, I'm not sure which planet you're referring to when you say wives cook and do laundry. I do both of those things for myself. :(
Basically, I'm not content because my wife is not interested in sex. We're all different here and some of us just come here for teasing conversation.
I sincerely hope you find what you're looking for, Grace. It always makes me feel good when someone does.
Dan

You know what. I get it.

I don't mean to seem unsympathetic...but it seems you are on a thread called "I love older men"...and then saying you find it offensive people are attracted to you on this thread because of your age. That makes no sense to me.

You know what. I get it.

I'm married with two kids, I'm the sole income provider, plus I do all the cooking, a lot of the laundry, a lot of the cleaning......I adore my wife, sex life is good, sometimes great....I just love to flirt with women, same age as me, younger.......

What I've discovered on Lit is that there's people with very different backgrounds and lifestyles, so it's usually a mistake to stereotype

Hey Brat, just wanted to let you know I liked your most recent pic in the cocksuckers thread. :rose:

Thanks! It wasn't my pic, but one I totally like. And an activity Mistress enjoys having me take part in with her.

Not all of us are like that, but you are right. If you want a partner, this is probably not the right place for you. There are lots of other places much better than this to find such a person. I wish you success and a happy new year!

IDK I dont think this is the place i would go looking for a partner but I think one can be found here. Occasionally the usual playful flirting that does go on can lead somewhere.

I know, huh!! See what happens when I'm allowed off the leash!! :)

Naughty girl:D wrapping these poor men around your little finger {fun, eh?}

IDK I dont think this is the place i would go looking for a partner but I think one can be found here. Occasionally the usual playful flirting that does go on can lead somewhere.

Lit is a fun place to flirt and learn about yourself and the world...
As for finding a partner...that's doubtful...but I do know enough to never say never...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back