Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
attachment.php

I am well! Happily settling into motherhood (my son is 20 months old already!) working part-time, enjoying life for the most part. :) I just saw a linky to a pic thread of you and your wifey! I've got it bookmarked to check out later. :D ;) :heart:

Kinky! :p

I've not put many pics up yet.. Have to get around to taking more.. but not sure the wife wants to be photographed right now. She's going through a serious bought of morning sickness...... :D

Glad you're enjoying motherhood :)

I've not put many pics up yet.. Have to get around to taking more.. but not sure the wife wants to be photographed right now. She's going through a serious bought of morning sickness...... :D

Glad you're enjoying motherhood :)

Morning sickness?! WOO HOO! Congratulations!!!

My work computer won't start up. It keeps cycling through the initial stages but won't actually boot up. So now I am using a very old computer that barely works to look for a technician to have a look at it...

Today was supposed to be a day without childminding. The 14-month-old grandson had the runs over the weekend so the official childminder wouldn't take him. He was dumped on grandparents saying "He was OK overnight but he has just filled his nappy."

I won't describe the state of that nappy. He was sore because he had been filling it every hour. During the day we had to change all his clothes several times and I had to go shopping for more clothes when we ran out of the spare clothes we had for him. No. Mum hadn't brought any spare clothing.

We should have taken him to the doctor but last time we did that we were nearly turned away because we had to have written parental permission for the doctor to treat him. They made do with a phone call and texted 'permission' but that was an exception not to be repeated.

I'm not pleased with the parents.

I hope the baby gets to feeling better. :(

--

My 12:00 blurt - If I lost all that work I typed out yesterday I am going to be pissed! Hopefully it is on the other computer and not lost forever. :(

I hope the baby gets to feeling better. :(

So do I. When he left he was clean and dry, hadn't erupted at either end for two hours, and was giggling.

--

My 12:00 blurt - If I lost all that work I typed out yesterday I am going to be pissed! Hopefully it is on the other computer and not lost forever. :(

Save, save, back-up, duplicate - or you might lose it.

Even back up copies can degrade with time.

So do I. When he left he was clean and dry, hadn't erupted at either end for two hours, and was giggling.

Nothing quite like a gigglesome baby.
Back-up to optical disks !

Glad the baby was okay when he left. :) Hope he is okay for the rest of the week too.

That's the thing. I swore I did. lol.

Today was supposed to be a day without childminding. The 14-month-old grandson had the runs over the weekend so the official childminder wouldn't take him. He was dumped on grandparents saying "He was OK overnight but he has just filled his nappy."

I won't describe the state of that nappy. He was sore because he had been filling it every hour. During the day we had to change all his clothes several times and I had to go shopping for more clothes when we ran out of the spare clothes we had for him. No. Mum hadn't brought any spare clothing.

We should have taken him to the doctor but last time we did that we were nearly turned away because we had to have written parental permission for the doctor to treat him. They made do with a phone call and texted 'permission' but that was an exception not to be repeated.

I'm not pleased with the parents.

Poor baby!!! Glad he seemed to be doing better when it was all said and done. Hope he's still doing well. :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back