Maria owns mia (closed for celestialdragon)

L

Ldy_Sea

Guest
Maria and her friend were shopping in Fredericks of Hollywood. "So this girl and I were in the lagoon area, and we were getting hot and heavy. Suddenly she striped naked knealt down before me and called me Mistress. I damn near came from that one word."

Jenny said "and this is a computer game" as she looked for something to wear for her upcoming anniversary. "Not much here for us MILF's" she said in Frustration. She shook her head and said "All I want is a sexy outtfit that hides stretch marks, scars, and cellulite while it flattens your tummy and eliminates sag from my tits and ass. Is that too much to ask from a few square centimeters of satin?"

Maria joins her friend in laughing, noticing not for the first time the very attractive college aged petite girl with olive skin and long black hair draping down her body. She smiles at the attractive girl wishing she had the nerve of her online avatar to bed beautiful a young woman like this.

"Well it's not exactly a game, Maria replies. There's no winners, but there are a bunch of losers. Once you know who they are their easy to avoid. You can be a virtual prostitute, look and dress in clothes so scandalous that even Ron Jeremy would tell you to put something on."

"What do you do in there" Jenny asked finding another store that might carry the magic garment all woman spend their lives looking for.

"I hang out with friends, go to the beach, swim with sharks, go to parties and clubs, have virtual sex for in world cash, which buy the way you caan sell for US Dollars, and so much more."

Jenny brow furrows and takes something to try on. Maria again notices the long haired beauty standing close by. "So that's where you met the girl who called you Mistress?"

"Yeah! We chatted for a bit after that then she had to log off, and I did some research on BDSM and decided to try it with her. I saw her twice afgter that and she logged out when I found her. My interest didn't wane though. I found this girl who agreed to be my Mistress to teach me about being a sub. SO for 6 months in world I served her, slowly learning she was a bipolar freak." I ended up changing my avatars name and blocking her. I learned more what not to do than what to do."

Jenny makes a non commital noise as she tries on the camisole and matching panties. Maria wasn't sure but it seemed the brunette was following her ande everytime she talked about her online sex life she moved closer. Maria shook her head, nah she must be looking for an outfit for her boyfriend. No way a sexy young woman like that is interested in two old broads talking about fake internet sex.

"So after reading some of the blogs posted by people in the lifestyle, I began to look for a sub online. At one point I had a stable of 7 subs of both genders including a real life mother and daughter. They wouldn't do anything together but several times they fucked in the same place." Maria said finding a teddy she wanted to try on.

Maria stepped back to look at it in better light and bumped into the brunette. "OH Mistress please excuse this one." she said and ran off. Maria's eyes narrowed as she watched the tight ass of the young woman run out of the store.

Maria Put the teddy back on the rack confused about what had just happened and not quite sure of her feelings on the matter.

Jenny came out of the dressing room. Well I guess this will do. SHe said holding up the camisole set. Jenny looked at her watch "shit I gotta go. Call me later and we can do luunch this weekend."

"Did you see that girl..." Maria asked her retreating friends back.

"What girl?" Jenny asked diging through her purse for her credit cards.

"Nevermind. I'll call you tomorrow." Maria calls out and walks out of the store.

She sits in the food court sipping a lage cup of hot tea. She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes. I had to be crazy to think a sexy teenager like that brunette would be stalking an old broad like me. Maria exhales and opens her eyes and sitting there in front of her is...
1221970077.jpg


Maria jumps back in shock.

"Forgive the boldness of this one Mistress", she says with downcast eyes. I am Mia, an unowned slave. My former master died and this one was found unworthy by Masters offspring. This one desires to be collared again, and overheard your conversation with your friend. This one did not mean to invade your Privacy Mistress, and humbly offers herself to you to be your property."

Maria blinks looking at the beautiful woman. "How...how old are you"

"This one will be 20 in the fall"

Maria feels a switch thrown in her brain. She is no longer Maria, housewife and mother, she has turned otno her online persona... Mistress Talshar.

"You dare to sit before your superior...and demand to serve. Is that why you were found wanting?" Mia kneels on the floor of the foodcourt her eyes downcast.

A surge of power fills Maria. She decides to see how serious this waif of a girl is about being her slave. She stands up "Wait for me here. I will be back shortly. SHe returns to one of the Lingerie stores she visited earlier, and purchases an outfit. She walks back to the food court expecting the mysterious girl to be gone.

Maria stops in her tracks seeing the girl hadn't moved a muscle. She walks over to her and sits down. In this bag is an outfit. If you truly want to serve me, go into the ladies room strip fully naked, and put the clothes you are wearing in the trash. Return to me wearing only what's in this bag. If you do this I will consider making you mine. Fail and I will leave you here alone."

Mia looks at the bag and takes it without a word. She walks to the bathroom and several minutes pass. Maria throws out her cup and gets ready to leave when she hears some guy call out. "Holy Fucking shit." Maria turns around and sees
924001335.jpg


walking toward her. Maria grabs her hand and leads her through the mall and to her car.

Maria drives home and enters. She watches as Mia looks at the residence and wonders what to do now.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Mia, underneath her calm face, was excited. She had a new owner! And a Mistress at that! Master had always told her that he was going to have her learn to serve a Mistress as well, but his unexpected heart attack took away all their wonderful plans, and Master's son, Sir Thomas, had found her unworthy, for whatever reason. She had waited a couple months, grieving, before going out. She couldn't resist when she heard Mistress talking in the store, and she marveled at her boldness.

Mia looked up at Mistress's residence and wondered what all would go on now. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She, however, waited patiently for further instructions, feeling Mistress's gaze upon her as she went into the house slowly, taking everything in. She remained quiet. That was something Master instilled in her from day one. Speak only when spoken too.
 
"Well uhhh...Mia was it? Do you have any possessions or stuff you need to get?"

Maria found it weird to be in her house with a self dentified slave. Online she was a Dominatrix, and knew what to do. Here in the real world, where she was a wife, mother and business owner...not so much
 
Mia shrugged. "This one does have possessions, but they can always be replaced. They are this one's from when her former Master died, and in some ways would like to start new with you, Mistress, so this one can serve you in the best way possible," she said softly, demurely. "This one has very few personal possessions, for this one was taught that one's Master or Mistress was their greatest possession."

Master had been strict in that sense, and that was because he was a bit of a frugal man, who spent wisely, and Mia had always benefited from that. Possessions were rewards, for being exceptionally good.
 
"So you only have one outfit...that which you are wearing, and no shoes." Maria nods making a mental note to get the girl some basic clothes for company. "Let me show you the guest bedroom, and give you a tour of the house."

She shows Mia the typical rooms, kitchen, bathrooms, living room, dining room, screened patio/pool, then leads her upstarirs showing off her husbands den, the master suite, and the kids bedrooms. At the end of the hall Maria opened the door to a large closet.

Sometimes after a party, a friend was too drunk to drive so we installed a Murphy bed in here. I guess this can be your room now.
 
Mia didn't realize her Mistress was married, with children. But she didn't mind. She smiled demurely at the large closet space that was to be her room now. She gave a slight nod of her head. "Thank you, Mistress. The room will be perfect for this one," she said softly, giving a smile. It won't be the same, sleeping without the Master or Mistress would be strange, but she understood.
 
"My children are away a college, and my husband is in the Navy, and is away a lot. Most of the time it will just be you and I in the house. I also own a restaurant. I work there 3 days a week, the rest of the time, I have a management team to run things. "

Maria looks at the young woman. "I guess you can make dinner for us...I'll take a bath. Let me now when dinner is ready."
 
Mia gave a slight bow. "Yes, Mistress," she said softly. She made her way downstairs to the kitchen and began whipping up a spaghetti. Master had taught her how to cook, and she did it well, and enjoyed it.

It wasn't long before the sauce and noodles were ready to be mixed if Mistress desired, the peas were steaming in the steamer she found, and the garlic bread was being removed from the oven. She found a nice white wine and set up the dinner for her to serve everything when Mistress sat down to eat.

Finding her way to the bathroom, she knocked politely on the door. "Mistress? Dinner is ready when you're done. Do you need this one's assistance?"
 
Maria went into her bathroom, closing the door, and turnung on the water. She lit the vanilla candles scattered around the room. She stripped naked, and slipped into the tub. She grabbed he cellphone from her pocket and began looking up sites dealing with bdsm, trying to figure out what to do with her girl.

She had found several and bookmarked them for later reading. She was several pages into a blog when a knock came on the door.

"Umm uhhh yes sure, please Mia."
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said softly, slowly entering, her eyes downcast in respect. She found the linen closet and got out a fluffy towel for her new Mistress and waited until she was ready to get out of the tub.

She studied her new Mistress, liking the contours of her body and the womanly shape. Master always loved that, and tried to get her like that. But she could never do it, and he didn't mind too much. She saw why he liked it though. It was just very. . . appealing.
 
"Anytime I bathe take two towels, and my robe. Put them in the dryer until i 'm ready to get out. Then use one to wrap around my hair one to dry my body, then put my robe on me. Once that's done I will allow you to blow dry and brush my hair."
 
"Yes, Mistress," Mia said softly, doing as she was told with precision and grace. She got out another towel, and her robe and went downstairs to the laundry room and threw the towels and robe in the dryer, humming softly as she worked.
 
Maria smiled as she took care of some personal grooming. She shaved herself, and rubbed lotion into her legs. She exfoliated her hands feet and face, and waited for Mia to return.
 
Mia soon returned with the exceeding warm towels and robe and once again knocked on the bathroom door. "Are you ready, Mistress?" she asked softly.
 
"Yes pet come in and take care of me." Maria stood up and waited water dripping from her body.
 
Mia came in immediately and helped her Mistress out of the tub before drying her off with one of the towels. When her body was dry, Mia stood up and began drying her Mistress's hair, gently running her fingers through it to help get the snarls out so brushing later would be easier. She grabbed the robe and put it on her Mistress's body. "Where do you keep your blow dryer, Mistress?" she asked softly, once again admiring her Mistress's body.
 
Maria took her hand and lead her to he makeup table. Maria sat down and handed her the blow dryer and brush.
 
"Thank you, Mistress," Mia said softly. She plugged in the blow dryer and began gently blow drying her Mistress's hair, using the brush to make sure every strand of hair was dried, just working in contentment. When her hair was dry, Mia began to brush it more, making sure every tangle and snarl was smoothed out.
 
When Mia was done, Maria grabbed her and pulled her onto her lap. Maria kissed the waif and caressed her tits. "Why is my pretty little slave dressed while I'm naked?"
 
Mia gasped when Mistress kissed her, and she gave a soft shiver when her tits were caressed. "Forgive me, Mistress, this one was unaware of your rules. May this one strip so she can serve you?" she asked softly.
 
Yes pet, clothes are only for company, or for protection, like oven mitts or aprons.Now go select me an appropriate outfit for dinner and a movie at home alone tonight.
 
Mia quickly stripped before giving a short bow. "Yes, Mistress," she said. She walked into the master bedroom and frowned in thought as she shuffled through her Mistress's closet, trying to choose an outfit for a night at home alone, with just her for company, and Mia didn't really matter. Her heart pretty much trilled whenever Mistress referred to her as "pet". She liked it.

She finally decided on a black V-Neck cotton T-shirt and a pair of black yoga pants that Mistress had, opting for comfort, yet still very modest and able to go anywhere in them. Mistress certainly had the body. She grabbed a pair of silk panties and bra set that matched and went back into the bathroom. "Do these clothes please you, Mistress?" she asked softly.
 
"Not what I would have chosen" she looked at the girl " but...satisfactory." Maria stood up to allow her new pet to dress her.
 
Mia bowed her head, knowing that Mistress was slightly disappointed, and hurried in to dress her with a demure "Yes, Mistress." She did it quickly, but at the same time, slowly, taking her time but making her movements deft and sure.

When she was done, she bowed slightly. "Would Mistress like this one to escort you to dinner?" she asked softly.
 
Back
Top