A question for my fellow perveyers of filth.

If it doesn't turn me on, why write it?

If it doesn't turn me on, why would it turn anyone else on?

:cool:
 
TXTallTales, thanks for reminding me about the Accidental Nudist Cabin. I keep meaning to read it, isn't that the one lots of others say is really hot? In which case, no wonder you keep going back to it! :nana:

:kiss:

That's funny, so have I. Maybe that's why that particular story is on my favorites list. :rolleyes:

It's probably the best story on the board.

Of being aroused by own stories AND liking The Accidental Nudist Cabin.

I gotta tell y'all, you made my day. Hell, made my month. I'm sure you agree, it's nice to get the comments, votes, and the little red 'H', but nothing means more after the sweat, blood and tears that some of these stories cost, then a little thumbs up from your fellow authors.

Shit, now I feel guilty I'm browsing the forums, and not actually writing...

Thanks.
 
You're welcome

I gotta tell y'all, you made my day. Hell, made my month. I'm sure you agree, it's nice to get the comments, votes, and the little red 'H', but nothing means more after the sweat, blood and tears that some of these stories cost, then a little thumbs up from your fellow authors.

You're absolutely right, nothing is better than praise from a fellow writer - and even more so if it's someone you admire.
 
Always...literally every time. I'm an extremely cerebral person and I think a good bit of the pleasure we derive from sex is woven in the mind.
 
Back
Top